On that crash on save:

1) don't run Maria Eden with any other mods

2) don't run Slaverun with more than a handful of other mods.

Too many strings in your save, and you will corrupt your game.

Crash on save is a symptom.

crash on save would be a sign of a corrupt save, but usually fixable

Just want to report a couple issues I had, my apologies if they have already been noted.

This never occurred for me in a previous version of the mod with a different character/save but it has happened this time, more comical than anything. When gaining blacksmith Alvor's favour in Riverwood and he wants to fulfill his desire of whipping women. He sends ya to the x-cross and my character slowly makes her way there, only she doesn't stop, she just keeps automatically walking. I tried stopping the animation and manually getting on the x-cross. I tried restarting the quest and doing things in a different order. Eventually I just let her walk, which was painfully slow and long. Several times she was killed by wolves or other wild enemies. Finally, one of the times, wandering imperial soldiers intervened at the point where the wolves usually spawn and no other enemies (with the exception of an inept mudcrab) approached her. She walked all the way to Whiterun Slaverun. Through the town, got stuck on the stairs leading up to Dragonsreach. Through the hall and into the slave training dungeon. All the way to the back and then she initiated some kinky time with the troll. Afterwards I was able to return to Alvor and complete the quest.

My second issue is regarding the progressive tats. Again my apologies if its already been brought up and addressed or there's an issue on my end (because I surely haven't read any faq or anything).

It's my understanding that more tats are added after every new hold is placed under control of the slavers. For whatever reason tats stopped being after Riverwood for my character but I'm past Dawnstar now.

I have a CTD everytime i try to Save the Game :/

And a Idea. If you have a Quest to earn Money is Prostitution not a good Idea because you are a Slave, why should anyone Buy a fuck o:

Is it possible?

post the log, we can't fix it with out a log

I'm not seeing the progressive tattoos getting applied with the most recent (28 Mar 2016) version. I can set them manually, and if I tell Zaid my tattoos have faded I get a set of tattoos that I remember from a pre-Corintio version of Slaverun Reloaded, but I never get any of the progressive tattoos.

I'm not seeing the progressive tattoos getting applied with the most recent (28 Mar 2016) version. I can set them manually, and if I tell Zaid my tattoos have faded I get a set of tattoos that I remember from a pre-Corintio version of Slaverun Reloaded, but I never get any of the progressive tattoos.

What I had was that in the SKSE file the name was wrong for the Corintio's tattoos. They need to be exactly the same as the name of the tattoos itself. That fixed it for me.

What I had was that in the SKSE file the name was wrong for the Corintio's tattoos. They need to be exactly the same as the name of the tattoos itself. That fixed it for me.

yes, the name changed from version 0.02 and 0.04 in corinthos tatoo file.

Just want to report a couple issues I had, my apologies if they have already been noted.

This never occurred for me in a previous version of the mod with a different character/save but it has happened this time, more comical than anything. When gaining blacksmith Alvor's favour in Riverwood and he wants to fulfill his desire of whipping women. He sends ya to the x-cross and my character slowly makes her way there, only she doesn't stop, she just keeps automatically walking. I tried stopping the animation and manually getting on the x-cross. I tried restarting the quest and doing things in a different order. Eventually I just let her walk, which was painfully slow and long. Several times she was killed by wolves or other wild enemies. Finally, one of the times, wandering imperial soldiers intervened at the point where the wolves usually spawn and no other enemies (with the exception of an inept mudcrab) approached her. She walked all the way to Whiterun Slaverun. Through the town, got stuck on the stairs leading up to Dragonsreach. Through the hall and into the slave training dungeon. All the way to the back and then she initiated some kinky time with the troll. Afterwards I was able to return to Alvor and complete the quest.

My second issue is regarding the progressive tats. Again my apologies if its already been brought up and addressed or there's an issue on my end (because I surely haven't read any faq or anything).

It's my understanding that more tats are added after every new hold is placed under control of the slavers. For whatever reason tats stopped being after Riverwood for my character but I'm past Dawnstar now.

sounds like you got an AI package which forces you to that walk,

As I will start to retest every quest, I will have a look at that.

Would this mod break any vanilla quest?

Yes, in many, sometimes hilarious ways. If you want to do vanilla quests in enslaved towns, disable the enforcer in the MCM untill youre done. If you do that, the vanilla quests should run fine.

yes, spontaneous I would have said there shouldn't be any, but yes, the enforcer let's NPC do things and doesn't allow you to wear a weapon,

so for example when you start the companion questline and do the little training session with Farkas (with a weapon), I usual disable the enforcer and enable the enforcer after that. And it's ok then

Will there be an update this weekend? I'm itching to enslave Markarth and since you said you rewrote everything from scratch I'm waiting to start a new game :D

as the weekend has started, no there won't be, :D

but I just finished now the slaver quests for Riften and did all other minor changes and bugfixes I wanted to do for the next update (let's call it feature complete). Puh, did I mention that slaverun has now 1211 script files, 99% with only 1 or 2 lines but still...Every dialog which sets a quest stage needs its own script

as I will be busy today, tomorrow will start my test and bug-fix playthrough and I will have to retest every quest. So I guess the update will come in 1 or 2 weeks, but it's only bugfixing and spell corrections to be done.

In the meantime I will also think about the slaver endgame,

as at the moment I can only think of 2 endings, Skyrim gets free or you stay a slaver, and thats it

How could I get NPCs to wear their normal outfit again?

All NPC will get normal outfits when Skyrim is free again, you can do this by playing until you reached the "good" end (which takes some time) or

you can enable the CHEAT mode in json file and talk to the Jarl of Whiterun to end slavery

the next version will also have a few more options to not set the outfits (but this will also allow NPC to redress)

I have a CTD everytime i try to Save the Game :/

And a Idea. If you have a Quest to earn Money is Prostitution not a good Idea because you are a Slave, why should anyone Buy a fuck o:

Is it possible?

post the log, we can't fix it with out a log

as mentioned one possible problem is the string counter, see "Corrupted Saves" thread in the sexlab problems forum

or

the Maria Eden mod, which seems to conflict with slaverun,

my problem to fix or even search for conflicts is, that I can install and run Maria Eden (2.0) mod, but I am too stupid to use it :P

I wanted to work as a whore for Hulda in the Bannered Mare and she accepts, but then I am lost and don't know what to do, Saadia sends me to Hulda and Hulda has no options, I can kneel down and strip but nothing happens, I did some keybinding, saved some outfits, but as I said I am too stupid...

Will there be an update this weekend? I'm itching to enslave Markarth and since you said you rewrote everything from scratch I'm waiting to start a new game :D

as the weekend has started, no there won't be, :D

but I just finished now the slaver quests for Riften and did all other minor changes and bugfixes I wanted to do for the next update (let's call it feature complete). Puh, did I mention that slaverun has now 1211 script files, 99% with only 1 or 2 lines but still...Every dialog which sets a quest stage needs its own script

as I will be busy today, tomorrow will start my test and bug-fix playthrough and I will have to retest every quest. So I guess the update will come in 1 or 2 weeks, but it's only bugfixing and spell corrections to be done.

as at the moment I can only think of 2 endings, Skyrim gets free or you stay a slaver, and thats it

Aww.. anyways there are indeed only 2 logical endings: where you free skyrim of slavery and one where you can stay a slaver.

Maybe tied in with the 'stay a slaver ending' , where you become the boss slaver or where you can enslave Brutus/Zaid as payback for what they would have done if you were a slave yourself :D

Howerver, I would love if there could be an ending where I still transform into a succubus, like when you are a slave.

Kenjoka, I just finished Slaverun and freeing the slaves.  Many thanks, as I've completed the mods each enslaved endings and while they are all good I found the good ending the most satisfying.  Having said that I love the fact that you can have different outcomes.

I should also add that the mod plays through with barely any issues and that's saying something considering how large this mod happens to be.  I tend to crash now and then when entering the Slavery Dungeon.  Oddly enough not when the mod walks my character there but when I travel there myself.  I made one of the cells my character's home while  she was enslaved.  And I still crash with certainty in Falion's home in Morthal.  That's it, amazing when you consider I have over 200 mods running.

Once again, a big thanks on an epic mod.

Hi just wanted to say thank you for this mod, you really expanded the content. I was wondering if  there is a way to disable random npc's from wearing slave collars, i'm currently only using the comment part of the mod for my current play-through. Just looking for a way to disable the collars, thanks for the time and effort you put into this.

Edit: Disregard this post, found out that it was the Sexual Fame plugin.

Hi just wanted to say thank you for this mod, you really expanded the content. I was wondering if  there is a way to disable random npc's from wearing slave collars, i'm currently only using the comment part of the mod for my current play-through. Just looking for a way to disable the collars, thanks for the time and effort you put into this.

I don't think that's something this mod does. Do you have "Devious Devices Integration"? That's what it does.

I don't think that's something this mod does. Do you have "Devious Devices Integration"? That's what it does.

no, ddi allows the general framework, dde puts the items used by this mod into the game, but essentially slaverun reloaded sets those items as outfits on females after the slavery quest is started.

having devious devices integration is a requirement for this mod, but it doesn't give the options needed to remove those slave outfits from the females once they've been thru enslaved towns

How about a potential bad end that loops into a slave ending?

no, ddi allows the general framework, dde puts the items used by this mod into the game, but essentially slaverun reloaded sets those items as outfits on females after the slavery quest is started.

having devious devices integration is a requirement for this mod, but it doesn't give the options needed to remove those slave outfits from the females once they've been thru enslaved towns

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

On another note - I'm assuming this mod wouldn't be compatible with Holds: The City Overhaul?

On another note - I'm assuming this mod wouldn't be compatible with Holds: The City Overhaul?

that would probably mess up the enforcer

On that crash on save:

When I try to start slaverun with maria prostitution installed it starts ctding on save after the cross scene. 

Is that because the two mods demand too many resources so they can't work well together? Is it a heavy script use thing or something else?

On that crash on save:

When I try to start slaverun with maria prostitution installed it starts ctding on save after the cross scene. 

Is that because the two mods demand too many resources so they can't work well together? Is it a heavy script use thing or something else?

I realy don't know in the moment,

if you disable the enforcer in slaverun MCM menu, slaverun should make only very very minimal script load impact, as the scripts starts but shuts down without doing anything again.

that would probably mess up the enforcer

I tested it til Dawnstar and found only one little problem with the dog in the Falkreath Inn (which will be fixed in the next version), I had to search for the dog alias and moveto player

all new cells (for example new houses in Falkreath) will of course not be recognized as enslaved areas,  the next version will have have the feature to add new location names in the skse file, so enforcer will also treat them correct

slaverun sets an outfit on enslaved woman and sets an outfit an free woman (naked with leather boots) in enslaved cities

Both will be optional in the next version

If you get a collar on random npcs in free cities, this is probably the sexual fame framework which has an option to do so (I disable it all the time)

all new cells (for example new houses in Falkreath) will of course not be recognized as enslaved areas,  the next version will have have the feature to add new location names in the skse file, so enforcer will also treat them correct

Would it be possible to have the option (maybe via MCM or some utility spell) to add the current cell to a given city for the purposes of enforcer?

Or is that too much overhead?

It's good to hear it's basically compatible at least - I was worried the two would be entirely unworkable together.