My question would be if the free women would redress once outside the areas effected by the Nudity law? They did at some point in your early releases but I think they don't have the outfits any longer to do so now?

in the next update there's plans to disable the outfits, which will allow them to redress

On my game they newer redress, all Skyrim full of naked womans walking by roads with "Populated Skyrim" and "Immersive Wenches" installed.

immersive wenches isn't the issue there, as long as its not a mod expanding city size its in the outfits

the above rule gets worse, if you have bandit slave come thru an enslaved city, the outfit is embedded into every respawn of that bandit

On that crash on save:

1) don't run Maria Eden with any other mods

2) don't run Slaverun with more than a handful of other mods.

Too many strings in your save, and you will corrupt your game.

Crash on save is a symptom.

When I try to start slaverun with maria prostitution installed it starts ctding on save after the cross scene. 

Is that because the two mods demand too many resources so they can't work well together? Is it a heavy script use thing or something else?

I realy don't know in the moment,

if you disable the enforcer in slaverun MCM menu, slaverun should make only very very minimal script load impact, as the scripts starts but shuts down without doing anything again.

I don't know if this helps but I waited for the cross scene to end, then the sex scene after that. At that point, you're supposed to go up to one of the slavers and initiate the next dialogue exchange.

I then opened up Maria Eden Prostitution's fly wheel, chose the "cheat" option, and then the "release player" option. 

At that point all devious devices were stripped off of the character and whatever reset Ziaria has programmed in takes place.

After it was completed, I tried saving and instead of a ctd on save the game saved perfectly fine.

I hope that helps you two track down the issue. 

I have a CTD everytime i try to Save the Game :/

And a Idea. If you have a Quest to earn Money is Prostitution not a good Idea because you are a Slave, why should anyone Buy a fuck o:

Is it possible?

post the log, we can't fix it with out a log

as mentioned one possible problem is the string counter, see "Corrupted Saves" thread in the sexlab problems forum

or

the Maria Eden mod, which seems to conflict with slaverun,

my problem to fix or even search for conflicts is, that I can install and run Maria Eden (2.0) mod, but I am too stupid to use it :P

I wanted to work as a whore for Hulda in the Bannered Mare and she accepts, but then I am lost and don't know what to do, Saadia sends me to Hulda and Hulda has no options, I can kneel down and strip but nothing happens, I did some keybinding, saved some outfits, but as I said I am too stupid...

Saying 'I'm too stupid to use it', i felt with you ;)

But i got at least through this point: When you tell Hulda (or anybody else) you want to be her whore, she will give you at least a ring. At this point, you're supposed to equip your whore outfit, do it via MCM if you don't have it in inventory. It has to have the whore spell, though. After that you can talk to her and start whoring etc.

Guest marionoer1

is the "secret dremora door" implementet yet? if so where?

never heard of it, are you sure that was this mod

It is toward the back of the dungeon in Dragons Reach, in the floor. Does not actually go anywhere - just advances quest

i think i found it, just dont know how to activate it

Hi! I've been playing the mod without major glitches so far but now I'm stuck! Zaid just told me to go see the carriage driver and tell him to arrange transportation, however when I reach him there is no dialogue options and while the marker does point to the carriage driver there is no tiny marker over his head. I have installed "Complete Fast Travel Overhaul" so I thought that was the issue, I removed the mod but it's the same and there is no option to arrange things with the carriage driver. Help please! 

And a Idea. If you have a Quest to earn Money is Prostitution not a good Idea because you are a Slave, why should anyone Buy a fuck o:

Is it possible?

as mentioned one possible problem is the string counter, see "Corrupted Saves" thread in the sexlab problems forum

or

my problem to fix or even search for conflicts is, that I can install and run Maria Eden (2.0) mod, but I am too stupid to use it :P

I wanted to work as a whore for Hulda in the Bannered Mare and she accepts, but then I am lost and don't know what to do, Saadia sends me to Hulda and Hulda has no options, I can kneel down and strip but nothing happens, I did some keybinding, saved some outfits, but as I said I am too stupid...

But i got at least through this point: When you tell Hulda (or anybody else) you want to be her whore, she will give you at least a ring. At this point, you're supposed to equip your whore outfit, do it via MCM if you don't have it in inventory. It has to have the whore spell, though. After that you can talk to her and start whoring etc.

Technically you're supposed to get the clothes out of a wardrobe, then equip them. At that point, you may have to do "repair outfit" to overcome a glitch. Keep in mind to do this you have to save clothes as a whore outfit prior to that.

Also keep in mind MEP and slaverun don't always run well together. This is all just my experience but SRR tends to step on ME's dialogue at times, and what happens is you'll get the SRR slave master dialogues from your MEP master instead of the MEP slave master dialogues. Well, that's what happens to me. At that point you either have to stop quest or load back to an earlier save, as other things can be going wrong in the background that you won't realize were happening until too late. I also find that MEP has some conflicts with SRR's bondage/ whipping scenes (as I mentioned above). 

I run them together, but the moment I see problems come up when I'm in an active MEP slave-whore state, I either use the cheat to stop quest, or  load back. I would not advise running both together on a game you don't want to have blow up on you because there's a good chance it's not a question of "if" it will happen but "when".

I ran into this problem with SLH as well, if you choose the "beg for sex" option, it pretty much brings all MEP dialogues to a halt until you uncheck it. 

Hi! I've been playing the mod without major glitches so far but now I'm stuck! Zaid just told me to go see the carriage driver and tell him to arrange transportation, however when I reach him there is no dialogue options and while the marker does point to the carriage driver there is no tiny marker over his head. I have installed "Complete Fast Travel Overhaul" so I thought that was the issue, I removed the mod but it's the same and there is no option to arrange things with the carriage driver. Help please! 

I'm actually stuck on the part after that.

The Falkreath CQ doesn't wanna start, despite the transport SQ being completed.

Anyone got a setstage to force the falkreath quest to start?

I was thinking about setstage as well

I was thinking about setstage as well

Went ahead and used setstage, everything seems to be fine. Falkreath is now enslaved too. I used showquesttargets to find the quest id, player.sqs + questid to find the stages and then used setstage. 

Kenioka, Is there a way that the mod starts enslaving (starting with Whiterun) cities without the conversation with the Jarl? (Other than being sold through Simple Slavery)  Is there a way to put a setting up to enable that to happen after a given time set (or set to happen after the dragon fight at the Western Watch Tower)?

Guest marionoer1

just started the "big celebration" quest and when i talk to zaid he just says that he wants the jarls invited but i do not get any quest

just started the "big celebration" quest and when i talk to zaid he just says that he wants the jarls invited but i do not get any quest

can you do a sqv SLV_CelebrateSlavery

and see what queststage you are for that quest? and if all alias are filled?

can you do a sqv slv_mainquest

and see what queststage you are?

Is it possible?

or

Technically you're supposed to get the clothes out of a wardrobe, then equip them. At that point, you may have to do "repair outfit" to overcome a glitch. Keep in mind to do this you have to save clothes as a whore outfit prior to that.

Also keep in mind MEP and slaverun don't always run well together. This is all just my experience but SRR tends to step on ME's dialogue at times, and what happens is you'll get the SRR slave master dialogues from your MEP master instead of the MEP slave master dialogues. Well, that's what happens to me. At that point you either have to stop quest or load back to an earlier save, as other things can be going wrong in the background that you won't realize were happening until too late. I also find that MEP has some conflicts with SRR's bondage/ whipping scenes (as I mentioned above). 

I run them together, but the moment I see problems come up when I'm in an active MEP slave-whore state, I either use the cheat to stop quest, or  load back. I would not advise running both together on a game you don't want to have blow up on you because there's a good chance it's not a question of "if" it will happen but "when".

I ran into this problem with SLH as well, if you choose the "beg for sex" option, it pretty much brings all MEP dialogues to a halt until you uncheck it. 

luckily I can use maria eden now in the updated version, yes, I am a Hulda whore Nr 1 now :-)

I fixed some minor bugs and (I hope) the whipping conflicts with maria eden. maria eden has some onHit routines which trigger when the PC is hit with the "standard" whip from zaz animation pack. I use now another whip (without the keyword maria eden uses), so the onHits shouldn't trigger anymore.

In my actual playthrough I had only 2 CTD when saving after equipping devious devices. When I removed the devices, everything was fine. But I read in maria eden it's also recommended not to use Devious Integration which I use in the newest beta version. So at the moment I will ignore this problems.

yes, in the next version I fixed this problem,

in your version the quest alias was probably null, so even after disabling the travel overhaul mod, the quest would have to be restarted.

or as you already did, just use setstage to skipp the driver dialogues

Kenioka, Is there a way that the mod starts enslaving (starting with Whiterun) cities without the conversation with the Jarl? (Other than being sold through Simple Slavery)  Is there a way to put a setting up to enable that to happen after a given time set (or set to happen after the dragon fight at the Western Watch Tower)?

slaverun has a modevent which other mods can use to enslave your pc,

Simple slavery , devious enslaved and content consumer alternate starts use this, as far as I know

or is the question that you want slaverun does on its own skip the prequest and triggers the enslavement (time based for example). This wouldn't be a problem to script, but the intro is done in about 5 minutes, so do you realy want to skip it ?

My overall concern is the choice is having to be done at the cross outside of town (that poor girl), and being a "free woman" seems to be cheating, when I want to rant and scream at the guy instead of "oh, ok, here is my stuff."

I know which to do to be a free person, but the overall scenario seems to favor the enslavement of the character instead of having an "out."

I haven't tried it yet, but if you talk to Zaid as a free woman, will he enslave her.

My overall concern is the choice is having to be done at the cross outside of town (that poor girl), and being a "free woman" seems to be cheating, when I want to rant and scream at the guy instead of "oh, ok, here is my stuff."

I know which to do to be a free person, but the overall scenario seems to favor the enslavement of the character instead of having an "out."

I haven't tried it yet, but if you talk to Zaid as a free woman, will he enslave her.

free woman hardly, his chores seem more like the player's still a slave without the decorations

I just ran into a weird problem that has occurred twice now after finishing riverwood. Suddenly all males have underwear that they won't remove. What might be causing this? I did need to skip some scenes due to cdt whipping issues. 

i think that's an option in sexlab

"nudesuit"

free woman hardly, his chores seem more like the player's still a slave without the decorations

I just ran into a weird problem that has occurred twice now after finishing riverwood. Suddenly all males have underwear that they won't remove. What might be causing this? I did need to skip some scenes due to cdt whipping issues. 

i think that's an option in sexlab

"nudesuit"

Some of the body replacers also have a "Nevernude" option. This could be as simple as getting a mod out of order.

Hey guys, I'm hitting bug in the early stages of this mod. When I go to Zaid for my initial enslavement, after Slaverun is activated and I've been briefed by the two guys outside town, Zaid goes through the motions and then assigns me a fetch quest to pick up some soulgem plugs at Belethor's.

Problem is, Zaid makes a reference to binding me first, with what I presume is going to be a yoke, but then nothing happens. No dressing animation, no bondage item gets added to my inventory, and I've got quest markers active both on Zaid himself and on Belethor's desk. If I go to Belethor, I don't see the plugs either. I keep getting stuck here.

I figured it out. So the perma nevernude suit turns on if I select "skip sex" not "scene" I am sure it has to do with my male nudes mods and settings and stuff cause no one has ever mentioned it being a thing. I just used console commands to advance each quest out of the trouble spots which are whipping and sex while wearing a yoke.... for some reason insta crash each time. 

Hey guys, I'm hitting bug in the early stages of this mod. When I go to Zaid for my initial enslavement, after Slaverun is activated and I've been briefed by the two guys outside town, Zaid goes through the motions and then assigns me a fetch quest to pick up some soulgem plugs at Belethor's.

Problem is, Zaid makes a reference to binding me first, with what I presume is going to be a yoke, but then nothing happens. No dressing animation, no bondage item gets added to my inventory, and I've got quest markers active both on Zaid himself and on Belethor's desk. If I go to Belethor, I don't see the plugs either. I keep getting stuck here.

the plugs should be in the mess of stuff, look at it from his side of the desk, but if dd is set as a soft-dependency, not hard-coded and you don't have that then that'd be why you don't get the yoke or see the plugs

devious devices assets and integration and expansion for those items

I figured it out. So the perma nevernude suit turns on if I select "skip sex" not "scene" I am sure it has to do with my male nudes mods and settings and stuff cause no one has ever mentioned it being a thing. I just used console commands to advance each quest out of the trouble spots which are whipping and sex while wearing a yoke.... for some reason insta crash each time. 

that could be a zaz and dd filter conflict -- they both say to choose 1, not to use both and yet both are on by default

the plugs should be in the mess of stuff, look at it from his side of the desk, but if dd is set as a soft-dependency, not hard-coded and you don't have that then that'd be why you don't get the yoke or see the plugs

devious devices assets and integration and expansion for those items

that could be a zaz and dd filter conflict -- they both say to choose 1, not to use both and yet both are on by default

Thanks for taking the time. I have both Devious Assets, Integration and Expansion installed. I also see the pile of clutter the quest arrow is pointing towards, but I don't see the gems there. Technically it struck me as having to do with an uninitialized script or something from the yoke bit not being triggered, and I do see a reference to a zad Yoke quest in the available quest IDs. The thing is, I can actually get these Devious items on my own and via other mods, including the yoke.

Do you have ideas for other things I could try to debug, or does any of this sound familiar? I feel like I could skip this issue if I know how to manually set the quest stages to advance it, aside from what's causing the interruption.