SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

Soulgem Oven 2 is Problematic, per the mod author herself.  Some of the animations won't trigger.

Souldgem Oven 3 is being worked on, beta 6 was released yesterday.

Let's wait for @darkconsole to complete his amazing work.

I've tested the following plugins with 1.60 and have had no complications whatsoever:

In addition to these, although marked abandoned, SexLab Amorous Adventures Arousal Triggers, the separated component from the Amorous Adventures mod, is compatible with 1.60. Although, this should be a given since the latter still works. 

SexLab Cumshot works fine with 1.60.

SexLab Animation Speed Control seems to be working fine with 1.60. 

[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort seems to work fine with 1.60.

Tested Deviously Helpless with SL1.60 Hotfix 2 - DH partially broken

Encounters with bandits work as normal

Encounters with Draugr - scene plays out but the rusted chastity belt is no longer fitted (scene jumps). Also if the armbinder isn't fitted the binds are applied but the arms aren't tied back

Untoggling Sexlab override toggle no longer works so you only get the DH partial strip now.

It basically functions but has some problems

----------

EDIT

I did also test with the old version of Defeat (v5b3.3fixed) which I use as it seems to work better than the later versions for me, and it worked fine for Player as Victim. I didn't test Player as Aggressor as I never use the mod for that.

Hi. Saw it.

As the rule states: I am waiting for a second report to make it "Problematic".

No, that's fine it should be corroborated, I just wanted to check you'd seen it.

As an aside I was expecting this as when I did the testing for DH when SL1.5+ came out we had the same thing, which from memory was caused by a change in papyrusutil which broke one of the scripts. I've not heard from Srende since last December so when I find some time I'll try and find the script and see if I can make a patch. If someone else can test as well it would be very useful just in case it's something at my end.

i can say that with the new papyrusutil it is not working the way it should i have the same trouble as you do with the new SL 1.60 Hotfix 2 found this out when i went back to SL 1.5+ it was doing the same thing and forgot to put the 2.8 papyrusutil back...

i can say that with the new papyrusutil it is not working the way it should i have the same trouble as you do with the new SL 1.60 Hotfix 2 found this out when i went back to SL 1.5+ it was doing the same thing and forgot to put the 2.8 papyrusutil back...

Thanks for confirming that KunKa. I suspected as much as papyrusutil caused problems when SL was updated to V1.5+. I'll look back through Srende's postings in the papyrusutil thread to see if I can find the problem script, now I know what to look for.

if zaz animation have issu 1.6 ?

i try few mod in clean skyrim + clean save i have same issu

No yet reports from @zax and @xaz.

I cannot confirm or deny.

I'd classify the Zaz Animation Pack 6.07 as problematic with SL 1.60 Hotfix 2. Ever since updating from SL 1.59c, the animations sometimes spazz out, misalign or don't fire at all. Going back to 1.59c immediately cures that issue for me, so I suspect there must be a slight incompatibility of some kind. There are no crashes or anything like that, thankfully. Just sometimes the anims don't work as they should.

No yet reports from @zax and @xaz.

I cannot confirm or deny.

I'd classify the Zaz Animation Pack 6.07 as problematic with SL 1.60 Hotfix 2. Ever since updating from SL 1.59c, the animations sometimes spazz out, misalign or don't fire at all. Going back to 1.59c immediately cures that issue for me, so I suspect there must be a slight incompatibility of some kind. There are no crashes or anything like that, thankfully. Just sometimes the anims don't work as they should.

Thanks for reporting.

Regarding the problem with Zaz Animation pack... this is not a conflict with Sexlabs 1.60, it is a conflict with SkyUI 5.

SkyUI 5 for some unknown reason isnt allowing the cuffs to be temp equipped, or other objects, and Zaz will not play the animation without the objects worn.

Once Sexlabs 1.60 is installed (and installed in your save).... a simple downgrade to SkyUI 4 fixes this issue, immediate... with no hinderence to the Sexlabs MCM menu or function... according to my current tests.

Regarding the problem with Zaz Animation pack... this is not a conflict with Sexlabs 1.60, it is a conflict with SkyUI 5.

SkyUI 5 for some unknown reason isnt allowing the cuffs to be temp equipped, or other objects, and Zaz will not play the animation without the objects worn.

Once Sexlabs 1.60 is installed (and installed in your save).... a simple downgrade to SkyUI 4 fixes this issue, immediate... with no hinderence to the Sexlabs MCM menu or function... according to my current tests.

I have this problem and after downgrade skyui to 4 it do not solved my problem, and for unknow reason my character can't use gags simple  they dont show up when I click to put it on, I play with a male character and I tested it with a female character too, both have the same problem using the new sl with last zaz. (sorry if i make some mistakes, english is not my first language).

Thanks

I have this problem and after downgrade skyui to 4 it do not solved my problem, and for unknow reason my character can't use gags simple  they dont show up when I click to put it on, I play with a male character and I tested it with a female character too, both have the same problem using the new sl with last zaz. (sorry if i make some mistakes, english is not my first language).

Thanks.

Until an official answer from @zax and/or @xaz, I cannot be sure.

Reading here and there doesn't give you the certitude of the compatibility.

Mh, after what slutofshades posted, I did a few tests on my setup with the Zaz Animation Pack. I started a new game each time so nothing in the save could possible skew the result.

SL 1.59c + SkyUI 4 + Zaz = works

SL 1.59c + SkyUI 5 + Zaz = works

SL 1.60 HF2 + SkyUI 4 + Zaz = doesn't work

SL 1.60 HF2 + SkyUI 5 + Zaz = doesn't work

Mind you, this is obviously only valid for my specific mod setup.

I started a new game ages ago, but mid terms are coming up so I forgot to mention. Sexlab Approach and Sexlab Attraction do work, they are just somewhat problematic. Basically the player will find NO ONE attractive, its quite funny but NPC's will still find the player attractive and thus approach for sex lol so that's something I suppose :) I do wish it were fixed, since its one of my fav mods but working a little bit is better than not working at all :) 

-C

I can confirm that Deviously Helpless is having issues. I didn't test draugr, but bandits just become pacified upon seeing the player. They don't chase them down, and in order to get scenes to play, the player has to walk up to them. They don't crowd around during the scene as they should either, and the equip random devices feature also seems to not be working.

Just wanted to note:  While Defeat 5.1.0 has many issues (non-related specifically to 1.60.2 because the same problems appear in 1.59c), I would like to say that the previous version of Defeat (5b3.3) actually works rather well with 1.60.2.  Maybe should be included in the "Fully Compatible" section (unless someone has noticed a SPECIFIC issue with 5b3.3 and SL1.60.2 that isn't in 1.59c)  Goubo removed the file from the regular download section but attached it to a later post ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-v510/?p=1331556).

Just wanted to note:  While Defeat 5.1.0 has many issues (non-related specifically to 1.60.2 because the same problems appear in 1.59c), I would like to say that the previous version of Defeat (5b3.3) actually works rather well with 1.60.2.  Maybe should be included in the "Fully Compatible" section (unless someone has noticed a SPECIFIC issue with 5b3.3 and SL1.60.2 that isn't in 1.59c)  Goubo removed the file from the regular download section but attached it to a later post ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-v510/?p=1331556).

I see, but because it is not an official version (not yet) I prefer to keep it as "problematic". I will add the link to the "patch" in the comment.

I see, but because it is not an official version (not yet) I prefer to keep it as "problematic". I will add the link to the "patch" in the comment.

OK, that is not a patch for 5.1.0.  5b3.3 is the previously released working version of Defeat (it was listed as 'beta' but it was as much a beta as SKSE 1.7.2 was a beta for a long time, as was SKSE 1.7.3 until recently).  If you want it keep it marked as "problematic" that's your choice, but it should be a separate line item, not as a "patch" for 5.1.0 because it isn't.

OK, that is not a patch for 5.1.0.  5b3.3 is the previously released working version of Defeat (it was listed as 'beta' but it was as much a beta as SKSE 1.7.2 was a beta for a long time, as was SKSE 1.7.3 until recently).  If you want it keep it marked as "problematic" that's your choice, but it should be a separate line item, not as a "patch" for 5.1.0 because it isn't.

I see your point.

I will alter the description and removing "patch" from it. I will call it "beta".

But because it is not available on the Defeat page, I will not give it as standard compatible version.

Thanks for the list!

I notice that Gender Change is marked as obsolete. Does that mean I missed something in sexlab 1.60 and you can also use it to set the gender for NPCs?

I know 1.60 lets you switch the player's gender for animation purposes, but I thought it was only for the player. If that's the case then gender change would still be useful for setting an NPC's sexlab gender. Or was I wrong about there being no NPC option?