SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

Thanks for the list!

I notice that Gender Change is marked as obsolete. Does that mean I missed something in sexlab 1.60 and you can also use it to set the gender for NPCs?

I know 1.60 lets you switch the player's gender for animation purposes, but I thought it was only for the player. If that's the case then gender change would still be useful for setting an NPC's sexlab gender. Or was I wrong about there being no NPC option?

No idea.

You should ask @zzz72w3r that reported it.

Re: Gender Change @ Dreamweaver

Gender Change for NPC never worked right in the first place because there was no uniform way of deciding NPC gender prior to 1.6.  I reported it as obsolete because the mechanic of Gender Change is very similar to the addition in SL1.6 and for the mods I use they are redundant in the sense that where Gender Change did work it is no longer necessary.  Where Gender Change did "not" work I did not test because it's beyond Gender Change's control of how mods set NPC genders in SL animation call. 

Please do feel free to test further and report your findings.  This is the reason CPU set up this thread. 

Re: Gender Change @ Dreamweaver

Gender Change for NPC never worked right in the first place because there was no uniform way of deciding NPC gender prior to 1.6.  I reported it as obsolete because the mechanic of Gender Change is very similar to the addition in SL1.6 and for the mods I use they are redundant in the sense that where Gender Change did work it is no longer necessary.  Where Gender Change did "not" work I did not test because it's beyond Gender Change's control of how mods set NPC genders in SL animation call. 

Please do feel free to test further and report your findings.  This is the reason CPU set up this thread. 

Thanks for the excellent answer, @zzz72w3r.

Thanks for the responses on Gender Change.

I've just tried it out with 1.6 and it works flawlessly for NPCs provided the mod calling the animation respects the sexlab gender. I approached a female NPC, added her to the relevant faction from Amorous Adventures so I could use that mod to trigger a scene. I then used Gender Change to flag her as male for animations and talked her into sex. She was definitely treated as male. Not only did no strap-on appear (it does for females with my settings) but she got my girl pregnant through soulgem oven (not possible for a female - at least not at default settings.)

So basically Gender Change is no longer needed for the player character with 1.6, but is fine for NPCs depending on which mod calls the animations. If a mod doesn't check sexlab gender then Gender Change will be useless when that mod triggers an animation. If a mod does check sexlab gender then Gender Change will work perfectly when that mod triggers an animation. For NPCs, whether you use sexlab 1.59 or 1.6 is irrelevant. You're at the mercy of the other plugins.

Thanks.

Regarding the problem with Zaz Animation pack... this is not a conflict with Sexlabs 1.60, it is a conflict with SkyUI 5.

SkyUI 5 for some unknown reason isnt allowing the cuffs to be temp equipped, or other objects, and Zaz will not play the animation without the objects worn.

Once Sexlabs 1.60 is installed (and installed in your save).... a simple downgrade to SkyUI 4 fixes this issue, immediate... with no hinderence to the Sexlabs MCM menu or function... according to my current tests.

Thanks

I have this problem and after downgrade skyui to 4 it do not solved my problem, and for unknow reason my character can't use gags simple  they dont show up when I click to put it on, I play with a male character and I tested it with a female character too, both have the same problem using the new sl with last zaz. (sorry if i make some mistakes, english is not my first language).

Thanks.

Until an official answer from @zax and/or @xaz, I cannot be sure.

Reading here and there doesn't give you the certitude of the compatibility.

I discovered that the problem with gags (zaz and DD) was caused by another mod – Floppy sos  (only happens after I used the spell on PC, spell at NPC don't afect the PC, but does even if I desable floppyness from PC) that uses the same slot as the gags (#44), I unistalled this mod clean the save and the gag's problem aparently gone.

Deviously Helpless- Everything work for me with 1.6. No problem for me

Skyrim Cum on Clothes & Layered Bukkake (ScocLB)- From download don´t work, but in topic there is patch for 1.60

Thanks for reporting.

But again: a patch in the topic it does not make the mod compatible.

Until it will NOT be in the main download section of the mod it will remain where it is.

(The same applies to Defeat.)

You can leave it in not compatible, but I think it would be nice if you link patch to description (like unofcial patch here) It´s working for people.

This place is not to provide support to mods or to discuss them or to get help to make them work.

It is a collection of reporting of mods working/not working.

Posting a patch will require to check the mod every day and update the link.

It is up to the author of the mod/patch to make it publicly available and then the status of his/her mod will be updated.

As best as I can tell, Sexlab Male Nudesuit Variants do not work properly. The erect skin does not come into effect during animations, so the dick is always limp.

Thanks for reporting.

I apologize if this isn't the right thread for this (I am not too familiar with the forums here), but my previous comment about the nudesuit not working doesn't seem to be so much an issue with the Sexlab Male Nudesuit Variants mod as it is with Sexlab equipping a nudesuit. I uninstalled the mod to see if Sexlab's default nudesuit would equip during sex animations, and the player kept his underwear on. And yes, I did check the option for equipping a nudesuit. I haven't seen anyone else complain about nudesuits in this thread, so perhaps it's an issue on my end. If anyone has any input about this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I apologize if this isn't the right thread for this (I am not too familiar with the forums here), but my previous comment about the nudesuit not working doesn't seem to be so much an issue with the Sexlab Male Nudesuit Variants mod as it is with Sexlab equipping a nudesuit. I uninstalled the mod to see if Sexlab's default nudesuit would equip during sex animations, and the player kept his underwear on. And yes, I did check the option for equipping a nudesuit. I haven't seen anyone else complain about nudesuits in this thread, so perhaps it's an issue on my end. If anyone has any input about this, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Thanks for the extra info. I will remove the mod from the "problematic", and put it in the "needs more testing".

I loaded most of the Sexlab's mods with a few other mods and ran into no issues. I wanted both Sexlab's and the Devious mods installed. However most of the Devious mods require Zaz Animation.

So without installing any Devious mods I installed only the Zaz AnimationPack Main 605, Zaz AnimationPack Textures 605, and Zaz AnimationPack Patch 607.

Normal Sex animations played, the few I tested at least. However, animal sex animations did not play. I uninstalled Zaz AnimationPack Patch 607 and retested and the animals I tested played.

I'm going to install a few of the Devious mods and see if the animations play.

Also I noticed when I opened the Creature Framework tab many were listed and Disabled and could not be enabled, I'm not sure if that is of any consequence.

I can post my load order and FNIS log if necessary. Also I do run FNIS and LOOT every time I install new mods, even if it is not required, and have cleaned all mods with TES5 Edit.

If any additional information is needed just ask. I also realize these mods are works of passion for most mod makers and this is by no means a complaint.

I loaded most of the Sexlab's mods with a few other mods and ran into no issues. I wanted both Sexlab's and the Devious mods installed. However most of the Devious mods require Zaz Animation.

So without installing any Devious mods I installed only the Zaz AnimationPack Main 605, Zaz AnimationPack Textures 605, and Zaz AnimationPack Patch 607.

Normal Sex animations played, the few I tested at least. However, animal sex animations did not play. I uninstalled Zaz AnimationPack Patch 607 and retested and the animals I tested played.

I'm going to install a few of the Devious mods and see if the animations play.

Also I noticed when I opened the Creature Framework tab many were listed and Disabled and could not be enabled, I'm not sure if that is of any consequence.

I can post my load order and FNIS log if necessary. Also I do run FNIS and LOOT every time I install new mods, even if it is not required, and have cleaned all mods with TES5 Edit.

If any additional information is needed just ask. I also realize these mods are works of passion for most mod makers and this is by no means a complaint.

ZAZ 6.07 (6.05 plus 6.07 patch) and creature animations (and DD) work fine together.  Try this though - go into the ZAZ MCM menu and in the SexLab section, uncheck the option to have ZAZ replace SexLab animations (this can be handled by DD anyway) and see if that clears up your issue.  Also, after you installed ZAZ, did you rerun the FNIS Generator?  You need to run that after adding any mod that adds animations (ZAZ included).

Yes it is a sign of something incorrect, but should not be related to ZAZ.  Try to re-register the creature plugins in the Creature Framework MCM - make sure to leave the MCM after re-registering and wait 10+ seconds before going back into the CF MCM.  See if that fixes that for you.

Also, are you using NMM to install?  Dies it come up with the "Upgrade?" alert first?  If so, make sure you hit "No", then if it asks you to overwrite, say "Yes".  If using MO, make sure you hit "Merge" and not "Replace" when applying the 6.07 patch.  Not that it should affect Creature animations, but just in case.  Also make sure that if you see the creatures disabled in CF MCM, check that SexLab has creatures activated - not sure if the CF MCM is affected by that, but just in case.

[EDIT]  Also this thread is not really the place for support, you should take this to the ZAZ or SexLab threads to continue discussions.

Hello, CPU, I just wanted to warn you that some links on the main page are wrong as Romance and Sex Slaves other controls.

Thanks RockMic, I will check and fix these links.

Just an update on Deviously Helpless. The rusted chastity belt does work with the current dev versions of DD. However another issue has come up where the cloak effect that draws bandits to the pc no longer works. DocClox has written an initial patch but there are still problems to be sorted out.

You can see details of the issues here  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28298-deviously-helpless-115d-oct-18th/page-47 but it will hopefully be fixed

Hello, I do not see the list Submit think it was tested by someone in the old Trend.

The old thread is gone, because it was no more maintained.

If you see something missing here, just post your tests.

Hello, I do not see the list Submit think it was tested by someone in the old Trend.

The old thread is gone, because it was no more maintained.

If you see something missing here, just post your tests.

What I wanted to say and that it and already been tested and included in the mod compatible Sexlab Submit 1133 (reported by jdods13)

Deviously Helpless- Everything work for me with 1.6. No problem for me

Same here. Just rebuild my complete SL-Setup yesterday evening (and it took me hours, because i reinstalled everything from scratch).

So to the point:

I have Deviously Helpless installed, too. MCM works fine so far, but i need to test it out a little bit more. So far, my game doesn't crash in the main menu or on loading a save game with DH installed.

I'm going to test this out now. If i'm back in under 10 minutes, then something surely went wrong and it doesn't work xD.

(Oh i just realized, that this is my first post here! jeez and i'm using these mods since 2013 o_Ô)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Deviously Helpless worked for me. There two minor issues such as Heimskr standing idle even after realigning actors (only first time with player Character, other characters worked fine) and the other issue was more related to another mod i think (defeat with the "controller"-function: dog and NPC - changing the animation progress "backwards" doesn't work everytime).

I'm suprised, that i didn't even get a CTD, as i am always expecting this to happen.

Edited by Bitchking-of-Fuckmar46