SexLab Horrible Harassment

View File

Horrible Harassment

I thought we were missing a simple non-combat rape mod. I always wanted to have something more like this:

So I wrote this little plugin. Maybe someone will have fun with this, too. (The name isn't really fitting, but I wanted something that sounds cool^^)

Description:
This mod makes random NPC stop the player when walking by. After a short dialouge the NPC overwhelms the player with a spell and rapes her.

The mod was written with a female player character in mind.

The attacks are triggered via the comment system (like when NPC commenting on the player being naked). You can set the chance for a comment in the MCM. They say a short "Hey!" or "Whoa!" and then start a dialouge. There are diffrent lines depending on the kind of NPC, but there is only one answer for the player and it always ends with being raped.

To explain why the player could just clear a huge dungeon, but then is subdued in the streets - it's magic! The Npc uses a paralyze spell (the rape riggers even if it doesn't hit).

During the animation the NPC might want more. There is a chance that an animation stage is repeated a 2nd time. This can happen up the three times during one animation. The probabilities of the second and third repetition are 2/3 and 1/3 of the original chance respectively. The chance can be set in the MCM.

Afterwards there is a one-hour time-out in which no new comments occur. If you hit your aggressor during this time he'll cast the spell again and take you a second time. After this the one-hour period restarts (you could theoretically sustain this forever if you hit him again and again).

Then there is the "Dangerous Condition" option in the MCM. This simply bypasses the original comment chance and triggers a comment nearly every time. Its meant for when naked, wearing slave-tats or other stuff that makes abuse more likely. There is still the one-hour time-out with no new comments (I actually wanted to disable that with this option, but it didn't work out).

Note:
There is at the moment a grey line with "Global:" in the MCM. I used it to test if a variable is properly filled by the slider and forget to delete it later. It doesn't do anything and you can just ignore it.

Future Plans:
I have no real intention to develop this mod any further or do anything than bugfixes.

Requirements:
SexLab Framework
Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h)

Installation:
Use the ModOrganizer or Nexus Mod Manager or drop the contents of the archieve into you skyrim\data folder.

Cedits:
Ashal for SexLab Framework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, FINS, SexLab Framework, Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h)
  • Special Edition Compatible

how about an options to

1) get revenge

2) defend yourself and rape the rapist

?

:P

since it is a paralyze spell it would be nice to add the necro animations.

Best Idea. Also Can add a feature to get kidnapped inside the raper's house? :3

V: Various valuable vocals verified that visited variation vvill be "simple" vvith no real intention to develop this mod any further or do anything than bugfixes.

(Double moral: Didn't try the mod, but an "only when naked" option would've been nice as well, since there isn't a bug free mod of that kind anymore. Oh, and the necro animation and "less crowded cell" were good ideas.)

I was imagining that the paralyzis has worn off until the rape, but that's also a nice approach, like with spider venom, you can't move but still feel everything. Thats simple to do. I adden an option to only use sleep/ necro animations.

Hey you made a mistake in the uploaded archive by putting the SEQ file under /scripts, instead of /SEQ. Everything works fine after placing the SEQ file in the correct folder.

Thanks for pointing that out. Repacked the archieve property. I shouldn't upload my files that late at night lol :P

how about an options to

1) get revenge

2) defend yourself and rape the rapist

?

:P

Not going to happen. I have no interest in making defend possible and, more important, it would mean more work than it might seem on my end.

Best Idea. Also Can add a feature to get kidnapped inside the raper's house? :3

I'm as much a friend of abduction and sex slavery as anyone, but as I said before, that'd be to much work for this mod.

(I'm already working on a larger slavery mod which might be more to your liking)

character is still unable to move even after animation.

Is it the spell effect or are all of your controls disabled? In my tests the paralyze effect only last about two seconds.

Thing I would really like to see in each and every rape mod is the resist feature from Defeat.

Yes that's a nice feature, but I have no idea how set such a thing up. On the other hand, this mod is more about stumbling into a situation you can't escape from.

LOL - interesting idea. So, since it's focused on female character, does raping involved only male NPCs or there are females too?

Indeed, the comments are rigged to the male voices, so there are only male attackers.

(Double moral: Didn't try the mod, but an "only when naked" option would've been nice as well, since there isn't a bug free mod of that kind anymore. Oh, and the necro animation and "less crowded cell" were good ideas.)

What about "dangerously nude"? It's basically the "only naked" version of this mod.

Is it the spell effect or are all of your controls disabled? In my tests the paralyze effect only last about two seconds.

Its stuck in the paralyze camera and all i can do is jump in which she keeps acting like she is falling but i can still jump.

Its stuck in the paralyze camera and all i can do is jump in which she keeps acting like she is falling but i can still jump.

Thats odd. I'm afraid you can only reload an earlier save. Where and by whom were you attacked?

Thats odd. I'm afraid you can only reload an earlier save. Where and by whom were you attacked?

I believe that's actually a sexlab bug (Latest 1.6.1 release). It seems to be caused by having Free cam enabled in the MCM menu of sexlab. Disabling it and using the standard skyrim camera fixes it. 

excellent button to activate / deactivate it and sliders for the chance to start.  i wish every mod would offer this comfort.

you also have the Option to use only your sleeping animations.

i would love to use not only sleeping animations but also leitos new bound animations, and thats for threesomes too.

so please add the possibility of thressomes.

for the use of leitos mods there is the theoretical possibility to use aggressive column in sexlab. but this is chaos in practise.

so please add leitos bound animations to the Options too,. it is the only way to keep these aniamtions separate for this mod.

Very cool idea.

Some suggestions:

1) The NPC offers a drink to the PC, and she is drugged and raped. Pretty much like the revelers offer the honingbrew mead.

2) The NPC blackmails the player (could be anything, like putting an stolen item in your inventory and threatening to call the guards, for example) and she is forced to have sex to avoid trouble.

I believe that's actually a sexlab bug (Latest 1.6.1 release). It seems to be caused by having Free cam enabled in the MCM menu of sexlab. Disabling it and using the standard skyrim camera fixes it. 

I got the same problem. I am stuck did try to use both free cam enabled and disable and it did not work.

Do I have to also uninstall camera mods (impressive first person mods) that I have?

i am having this also. (In Riften, attacked by Tythis Ulien - or something much like that, the dunmer who often chops wood there).

A couple of details: the freeze persists through the sex animation (ie, I'm unable to rotate camera, however, the SL position adjusting keys work), also, after the animation, when I can jump, if I TAB it works, but it also rotates the camera view 90 degrees. Using the np3 button allows some movement but doesn't fix things when it's off. (Edit: I don't have the SL freecam enabled. I am using SL 1.59c)

Edit2: I tried again, in Markarth this time, and the "attacker" was Omlaug. Same result, but I checked a couple of other things: Magic menu shows no active paralysis effect; the view rotation when tabbing out, then back in, occurs during the animation as well as after; while frozen I can open inventory and favorites menues. I just can't move the pc or the camera without using the np3 freecam (which also works during the animation).

I hope this helps.

That aside: great idea, thanks for sharing. Hope I can get it working properly.

i am having this also. (In Riften, attacked by Tythis Ulien - or something much like that, the dunmer who often chops wood there).

A couple of details: the freeze persists through the sex animation (ie, I'm unable to rotate camera, however, the SL position adjusting keys work), also, after the animation, when I can jump, if I TAB it works, but it also rotates the camera view 90 degrees. Using the np3 button allows some movement but doesn't fix things when it's off. (Edit: I don't have the SL freecam enabled. I am using SL 1.59c)

Edit2: I tried again, in Markarth this time, and the "attacker" was Omlaug. Same result, but I checked a couple of other things: Magic menu shows no active paralysis effect; the view rotation when tabbing out, then back in, occurs during the animation as well as after; while frozen I can open inventory and favorites menues. I just can't move the pc or the camera without using the np3 freecam (which also works during the animation).

I hope this helps.

That aside: great idea, thanks for sharing. Hope I can get it working properly.

Does this happen every time?

I was playing some too, and I'm getting a complete game-freeze sometimes, but im not fully sure it's this mod.

Could you try dodging the paralyze spell? The sex animation will start regardless. Then we could see if sexlab causes the issue or if the spell is interferring with SL.

How often do the encounters occur? Just asking because I have a bunch of similar mods where your approached when bound so I still want it to be playable. But this mod sounds great, just the new thing I need.

Now too often. They don't happen quickly in a row due to the one hour time-out afterwards. Then you have to get into the comment/ greeting distance to an npc first. And you can set the chance in the mcm. I made the experience that when at 50% you barly get any action.

You can say you get usually one attack when entering a town.