[BFACCA] BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors

Sorry, but I didn't add them. Same with vampire lords and werebears. I thought it would make more sense for them to create a regular child. Since normal werewolves can still have their human form and then transform.. but i might be wrong.. anyone familiar with the lore on werewolve/werebear/vampire lord children?  biggrin.png

I'm not sure about the lore, it would be just good for a character to give birth to werewolf children if the child has been conceived while father is in werewolf form. This would add interesting stuff to Untamed, for example - since it prohibits you completely from having sex with humans. A queen of werewolf pack - that would be awesome. 

Can you add it? Please?

• 2 weeks later...

a new version is up:

It's just a little fix, because it seems i forgot to merge the goat, elk and deer actors into the DG, DB and DB+DG addons.. sorry about that  :blush:

changes:

v0.2 fix1:

- added missing goat, deer and elk actors.
(only affects DB, DG and DB+DG addons, vanilla addon had them included already)

still need to add horkers, rabbits, steam centurions and maybe a few others, but at the moment i am having trouble adding properties to the beeingfemale scripts in the creation kit. maybe i forgot to setup something idk. recently switched from my laptop to my main pc for mod making, because laptops win10 installation or ssd died somehow.. ^^

----------------------

Sorry, but I didn't add them. Same with vampire lords and werebears. I thought it would make more sense for them to create a regular child. Since normal werewolves can still have their human form and then transform.. but i might be wrong.. anyone familiar with the lore on werewolve/werebear/vampire lord children?  biggrin.png

I'm not sure about the lore, it would be just good for a character to give birth to werewolf children if the child has been conceived while father is in werewolf form. This would add interesting stuff to Untamed, for example - since it prohibits you completely from having sex with humans. A queen of werewolf pack - that would be awesome. 

Can you add it? Please?

hmm, i could make it an optional esp..  :shy:

Bekomme nur Nordkinder keine Animals was mache ich falsch?

Hmm, eigentlich kann man da nicht viel falsch machen..  ;)

Könnte natürlich daran liegen, dass der mod vielleicht nicht richtig installiert wurde. Aber wenn du die Meldungen bekommen hast, dass die Addons initialisiert wurden und die im MCM auftauchen, dann müsste das eigentlich funktionieren.

Dann könnte noch sein, dass die Rasse noch nicht unterstützt ist. Deshalb wärs interessant zu wissen, um welche es sich konkret gehandelt hat.

Und wenn das alles passt, dann kann höchstens noch sein, dass dein BeeingFemale die Rasse vom Vater irgendwie vergessen hat. Da weiss ich aber auch nicht, woran das liegen könnte. Kann man aber überprüfen, wenn man die info-taste für 8(?) sec gedrückt hält, bis das menü kommt. Da sollte unten stehen, wer genau der Vater ist. Wenn da nichts steht, kann das addon auch nichts mehr machen. Am besten immer mal wieder checken, hatte das Problem auch mal..

Hoffe das hilft dir weiter.  :shy:

• 1 month later...

The actors arnt showing up for me when I look under the child tab it is in German or something please help I'm an ideot

The child tab being in german is a known bug in BeeingFemale. But it shouldn't cause any problems as far as i know. Except for the readability maybe..  ^_^

However the children of my female pc show up in the menu (human as well as creature). Not sure what could cause that issue on your end. Are you sure the actors are children of your player character? NPC children won't show in the menu. 

Do you have any mods that affect creatures or any other beeingFemale addons?

as far as i know actors can be invisible, if their skin/mesh isn't loaded or supported by their race. Don't know what mods would change the skins or races of my addon.

For a test you could try to spawn them via the console and see if they are also invisible then. just type 'help "wolf"' or whatever creature in the console and you should get a list through which you can scroll using page-up/down. Look for something like player wolf pup, or player female wolf pup.. etc.  and note their ID showing before their name. then you can spawn them using 'player.placeatme <their ID>' (whithout the <>)

Or you could find a creature and open console, mark the creature and type 'bf:impregnate' to impregnate your player. Then check your status holding down the info-key, until the menu pops up, where it should say "impregnated by: ..." to confirm, your player is pregnant by said creature. then you can use the command 'bf:forcebirth' to start the birth sequence. 

If they are still invisible, then there might be a conflict, or some problem with the installation or savegame. 

Ok I found the problem and a bug if you wait past your birthing faze it glitches your child also there are know animations for a other things like rabbits and horkers when ever the next up date is would it be possible to add these other races

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I somehow add triggers for custom races? For example from this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29693/?

is it achievable with tes5edit? (Probably not, since I can't add anything with it) (looks like I actually can) By the look of things I suppose I just need to edit/add according "quests"

sorry, i haven't been around for a while.. so not sure if maybe have figured it out already. 

The race addons in my case consist of custom child race, the actors (4x for male/female, player/npc) and the quest.

You could try to add the custom races to the existing quests for sabrecats in this case. then it could spawn a bfacca sabrecat as child.

If you wanted to add custom actors like the big cat mounts as children, you could try to add them to the quests as actors instead of the bfcca sabrecats.. not sure if beeing female would be happy about that, though. some child features might not work with them probably. or you would need to create copies of them and attach the beeingfemale scripts to them, like i did with the vanilla races and the bfacca versions of them.

• 2 weeks later...

You could try to add the custom races to the existing quests for sabrecats in this case. then it could spawn a bfacca sabrecat as child.

Yeah, I tried that, but Creation kit doesn't want to save Summonlions.esp as master for some reason, while editing through tes5edit doesn't work as well

Upd: Made it as separate mod, seems like it works now. Duplicating then changing your quests within same mod would be enough probably

@Gullu - do you have in plans making support for Immersive Creatures or other monster mods like Monster Mod or SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators?

nope. sorry, nothing..  ;)

I don't play with these installed.. so probably not. are there even animations for these?

maybe someone else wants to do this. i mean it's not really difficult, just a lot of clicking around in the ck. if you have finished one race/actor the rest is mostly copy/paste (with some size/scale adjusting and renaming).

Cant say anything about the Monster Mod but Skyrim Immersive Creature uses many vanilla models/meshes. Just recently when exploring the Eastmach hotsprings near the spider cave vampire and his garygole looking Hell Dragon defeated my party. Blood Vampire raped my PC and Hell Dragon raveged Lydia behinds.

small new update:  :shy:

v0.3:

- adds hare/rabbits, horkers and dwarven automatons

would have released it earlier, but couldn't find a satisfying solution for the voices and also wasn't really sure what to do with the centurions.. I found a somehow immersive solution for the centurions, but the human voices remain for now..

---------------------

@nepro/TAI: interesting.. :angel: i think it's possible, when they use the same skeleton as a vanilla race, but i am not sure if there are other patches needed (like bad dog's?).

@Richi90: BeeingFemale will select the actor that is born from the two races of the parents. So for example if the pc is pregnant by a sabrecat, the child could also be a sabrecat. If both parents were human, the child will still be a human. Apparently there is a 50/50 chance, if the race of the mother or the father is selected, but usually it seems to be the race of the father.