[BFACCA] BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors

On 11/5/2021 at 1:36 PM, KillJoyTROV said:

Loading a mod into a mod organizer is NOT the same as running this through other programs in order to convert it.  A definite false equivalency.  I have tried every method I could find when googling it, and followed each instruction to the letter and it still doesn't work.  Just because you have a skill doesn't mean that others do. 

I have tried at least 3 ports, my own, from the guy of nasty critters ports, and one random out there, and all ports seen like the same the mob does work, but not properly to the end, all childs come human and some even with glitch appearence, and the passives of beeing female never show at SE, it seems like the people who thinks they port it never went to actually test it to the end, that's is my guest, i gave up and went back to oldrim, work wonders there. sadly that is the only mod who allows for creature child with bellies progression, "the huntress" mod also allows for babies but with no bellies.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

It's been quite a long time since anyone asked this, so here I am ...  Is here someone who is using this addon ( in Special Edition ) and it works for them ? I did some testing in my game and always when it's time to give birth it always human actor ( and gem or equipment piece if that option was chosen). Creature never spawned. 

If anyone have it working, some tips would be great.

And I know that addon is old and out of date ( and that's why it doesn't want to work ), but you never know. And since I just moved to Anniversary Edition chances of getting it to work are about 0. 

But still if anyone knows something it would be great

On 1/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, justmygamesaccount1 said:

It's been quite a long time since anyone asked this, so here I am ...  Is here someone who is using this addon ( in Special Edition ) and it works for them ? I did some testing in my game and always when it's time to give birth it always human actor ( and gem or equipment piece if that option was chosen). Creature never spawned. 

If anyone have it working, some tips would be great.

And I know that addon is old and out of date ( and that's why it doesn't want to work ), but you never know. And since I just moved to Anniversary Edition chances of getting it to work are about 0. 

But still if anyone knows something it would be great

What Uncle64 said - it works in LE, but for SE/AE, it does not. I don't know of any pregnancy mod that allows for birthing creatures other than this mod installed into LE. I'll be blunt - I've given up on BFCCA ever working outside of LE, and I've come to accept it. (Oh, and Uncle64 - please accept my apologies for getting absolutely wroth with you several months ago. I'm surprised I didn't get a chewing-out from admin, although I think the post was deleted. I was posting in the wrong forum anyhow, not for BFCCA).

But to Justmygamesaccount1, essentially there is no option in SE/AE to birth creatures. It is what it is. At this point, it's a dead horse. No sense beating it anymore.

I had managed to get the addon to work a long time ago, by converting it to SSE format. One of my former female PCs, was pregnant with a chaurus.
But like I said, that was a long time ago, long before Beth messed with the AE and other maj.
Since then I've never been able to get it to work properly.
You can use the console to bring up the baby animal of your choice by typing "player"; to get the refs of the various babies.

Otherwise, either just use the basic mod or switch to another mod.

No need to bother with the addon, unless you are on Oldrim.

• 2 months later...

For those who may hoping that this addon works on SE, I can say that it is not unfortunately.

First of all, I'm using Beeing Female SE 2.8.1 v14d from here (To be sure, I installed "Beeing Female 2.8.1 SE" first, "patched DLL (renamed to match original DLL name)" second, "V14d for LE" third, "improved script for belly" forth, "Beeing Female V2.8.1 v14d SSE.7z" fifth, and "Sanity Napkin CBBE Refit.7z" sixth. "Beeing Female V2.8.1 v14d SSE.7z" overwrites everything).

From Beeing Female sources (most of them are from developer pack in the Beeing Female LE page), one can see that "FWBabyItemList.pex" determines which child actor will be born. Thus I changed "FWBabyItemList.psc" so that only "Father race" determines the race of the child (In other words, female player character will born creature children when having sex with male creatures). Here is my modified "FWBabyItemList.psc" and "FWBabyItemList.pex".

For the test, I placed a troll (with "player.placeatme 23aba" command in console) and had my female character sex with it.

After waiting several hours, when in labor, I found out that Beeing Female system recognizes the father race (troll race, FormID 13205 which clearly is in "[Race32]" in this addon ini file. See this screenshot).

However, Beeing Female system cannot find baby actor whose parent race is "troll race (FormID 13205)" as is shown in this screenshot and thus choosing child actor as "FallBack_MalePlayerBabyActor", which brings default nord child (see this screenshot).

Perhaps this addon might work in Beeing Female LE, but it does not work on Beeing Female SE here which some user who "claims" this addon works on Beeing Female SE might also use.

Yes that Beeing Female SE alone works (child actor will be born after having sex), but this addon (even after porting it to SE by using Cathedral Asssets Optimizer and saving the plugin in CK tool to make it form44) DOES NOT WORK with Beeing Female SE.

You can check it by using my modified "FWBabyItemList.psc" and "FWBabyItemList.pex" above. It will show the parent race in the messagebox just before the child actor is born, and it will also show messagebox if Beeing Female FAILS to find child actor with the parent race.

Perhaps the addon feature in the Beeing Female SE has some bug or problem. But until someone fixes it, unfortunately this addon will NOT WORK...

cf) When "claiming" that something works or does not work, the most BASIC thing is to SHOW "evidences" (screenshots or videos), NOT saying without any evidence and mocks other people who cannot get same results as you have.

On 4/9/2023 at 6:15 PM, aliceqwer3141 said:

For those who may hoping that this addon works on SE, I can say that it is not unfortunately.

First of all, I'm using Beeing Female SE 2.8.1 v14d from here (To be sure, I installed "Beeing Female 2.8.1 SE" first, "patched DLL (renamed to match original DLL name)" second, "V14d for LE" third, "improved script for belly" forth, "Beeing Female V2.8.1 v14d SSE.7z" fifth, and "Sanity Napkin CBBE Refit.7z" sixth. "Beeing Female V2.8.1 v14d SSE.7z" overwrites everything).

From Beeing Female sources (most of them are from developer pack in the Beeing Female LE page), one can see that "FWBabyItemList.pex" determines which child actor will be born. Thus I changed "FWBabyItemList.psc" so that only "Father race" determines the race of the child (In other words, female player character will born creature children when having sex with male creatures). Here is my modified "FWBabyItemList.psc" and "FWBabyItemList.pex".

For the test, I placed a troll (with "player.placeatme 23aba" command in console) and had my female character sex with it.

After waiting several hours, when in labor, I found out that Beeing Female system recognizes the father race (troll race, FormID 13205 which clearly is in "[Race32]" in this addon ini file. See this screenshot).

However, Beeing Female system cannot find baby actor whose parent race is "troll race (FormID 13205)" as is shown in this screenshot and thus choosing child actor as "FallBack_MalePlayerBabyActor", which brings default nord child (see this screenshot).

Perhaps this addon might work in Beeing Female LE, but it does not work on Beeing Female SE here which some user who "claims" this addon works on Beeing Female SE might also use.

Yes that Beeing Female SE alone works (child actor will be born after having sex), but this addon (even after porting it to SE by using Cathedral Asssets Optimizer and saving the plugin in CK tool to make it form44) DOES NOT WORK with Beeing Female SE.

You can check it by using my modified "FWBabyItemList.psc" and "FWBabyItemList.pex" above. It will show the parent race in the messagebox just before the child actor is born, and it will also show messagebox if Beeing Female FAILS to find child actor with the parent race.

Perhaps the addon feature in the Beeing Female SE has some bug or problem. But until someone fixes it, unfortunately this addon will NOT WORK...

cf) When "claiming" that something works or does not work, the most BASIC thing is to SHOW "evidences" (screenshots or videos), NOT saying without any evidence and mocks other people who cannot get same results as you have.

sorry to hear that.. :(

It seems to me kinda like there is a problem in the addon manager of BF. Unfortunately I cannot really do anything about that, since I don't know enough about scripting (and I'm not really actively making mods anymore). 

From what I remember, the BFACCA esp actually doesn't do much except provide the actors (children). The Addon functionality (basically linking the parents race and the children actors) used to be done by some scripts in there too, but later milz switched it to be handled just by an ini file. 

So to me it seems, like BF isn't reading the ini correctly. Either not registering it at all, or not finding the corresponding child actors in the bfacca esp. (or not processing it correctly)

Here's a part from the ini file for example: 

[Race1]
id=Skyrim_131f1,Skyrim_131f2,Skyrim_131f3			// parents races formIDs
BabyActor_Female=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_20539		// child actor formID for NPC children (female)
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_2053b	// child actor formID for player children (female)
BabyActor_Male=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_285d		// child actor formID for NPC children (male)
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_2053a	// child actor formID for player children (male)

Setting this up is basically done manually (although there used to be an update function for a while that created the ini from the scripts in the addon esp). So if the formIDs for the child actors are changed during converting the BFACCA esp (also if the name of the esp is changed), it won't work anymore. Maybe you could double check, if the formIDs are still the same in the converted esp as in the ini file. That could be easily easy fixed i guess (just replace the IDs in the ini with the new/changed ones). However if the addon manager actually is broken, then it will be indeed more difficult and depends on someone fixing the main mod.

Hope this maybe helps in any way.

Edited by gullu
10 hours ago, gullu said:

It seems to me kinda like there is a problem in the addon manager of BF. Unfortunately I cannot really do anything about that, since I don't know enough about scripting (and I'm not really actively making mods anymore). 

From what I remember, the BFACCA esp actually doesn't do much except provide the actors (children). The Addon functionality (basically linking the parents race and the children actors) used to be done by some scripts in there too, but later milz switched it to be handled just by an ini file. 

So to me it seems, like BF isn't reading the ini correctly. Either not registering it at all, or not finding the corresponding child actors in the bfacca esp. (or not processing it correctly)

[Race1]
BabyActor_Female=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_20539		// child actor formID for NPC children (female)
BabyActor_FemalePlayer=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_2053b	// child actor formID for player children (female)
BabyActor_Male=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_285d		// child actor formID for NPC children (male)
BabyActor_MalePlayer=BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB_2053a	// child actor formID for player children (male)

Setting this up is basically done manually (although there used to be an update function for a while that created the ini from the scripts in the addon esp). So if the formIDs for the child actors are changed during converting the BFACCA esp (also if the name of the esp is changed), it won't work anymore. Maybe you could double check, if the formIDs are still the same in the converted esp as in the ini file. That could be easily easy fixed i guess (just replace the IDs in the ini with the new/changed ones). However if the addon manager actually is broken, then it will be indeed more difficult and depends on someone fixing the main mod.

Thank you for your kind reply :)

Converting the BFACCA esp via CK tool to make it form 44 does not change FormIDs. I also checked it in SSEEDIT to be sure.

Actually, unless you compact the formID to make it ESPFE (esp plugin flagged as esl) or "deliberately" changes some formID manually, FormIDs do not change.

In order to eliminate the possibility that Beeing Female SE addon manager cannot differentiate "_" in the file name to make mistakes such as recognizing the FormID as "DB_20539", I even tried with changing the plugin name, ini name, and every single "BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB" in the ini to "BFACreatureChildActors" (screenshot here).

But the result is same: Beeing Female SE chooses either "FallBack_MalePlayerBabyActor" or "FallBack_FemalePlayerBabyActor" even if I make my female player character have sex with the Dwemer Centurion (Race formID: 131F1) with your plugin enabled.

The result does not change even if I do not convert the BFACCA at all (just leave it as form 43) or only change meshes and textures via Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO does not convert the plugin's form to 44 and CAO's manual recommends to convert it to form 44 via CK tool).

Actually, I don't think BFACCA works on Skyrim SE (Beeing Female SE available in LoversLab) from above reason and my test script, which clearly shows that Beeing Female SE cannot properly "read" your ini file.

I guess the addon manager in the Beeing Female SE has problems, perhaps its dll file is not properly converted to Skyrim SE version?

Unfortunately, I do not have any knowledge on dll files, so I cannot check whether its dll is converted correctly or not.

On 4/18/2023 at 2:49 AM, SkyrimLover43 said:

Is there any chnce of this being updated to SE?

In case you didn't understand what the post above yours was talking about, many attempts have been made trying to get this mod to work in SE/AE. The person above tried to convert this add-on, and it failed. Simply put, it does not. BF seems to work ok (although I've never been able to get it to work for the PC, NPCs are fine however), but I feel very safe in saying that this mod will never work. Lots of us have asked, and there seems to be too many insurmountable problems. That isn't me complaining, just speaking what I perceive as fact.

On 4/18/2023 at 3:49 PM, SkyrimLover43 said:

Is there any chnce of this being updated to SE?

I guess the problem is due to the addon manager in Beeing Female SE, NOT due to this mod.

So unless someone checkes whether the addon manager in Beeing Female SE is okay (in other words, check whether other addons are working in Beeing Female SE) and "corrects" the addon manager in Beeing Female SE if it has problems, this mod (or any of addons for Beeing Female) would not work on SE.

I also wrote my suspection in the BeeingFemale SE page that the addon manager in Beeing Female SE might have problems, but so far no one agrees or disagrees whether the addon manager in Beeing Female SE has problems.

Edited by aliceqwer3141
correction
  • 10 months later...
On 10/9/2020 at 8:30 AM, Uncle64 said:

My self uses it in SE, you can easy port it for your self.

I read you've done a lot of work on this file, even getting it to work on se. Could you post your files? I'm working on a lot of files, so it could helps save me some time. It sounds like there was more issues than just a simple conversion, is there and if so , what did you do different? I read that the addon manager for beeing female might have issues, but it seams like other addons work fine.

here's a port for se BFACCASE.zip it doesn't work, It looks like due to the add on manager. should be ported correctly. Ran it through cathederal, ck, sse edit. has all the issues posted above. Only human babies born. Its likely an issue with the addon manager, but difficult to tell. feel free to test it and help figure it out.

On 4/12/2023 at 8:37 PM, aliceqwer3141 said:

Thank you for your kind reply :)

Converting the BFACCA esp via CK tool to make it form 44 does not change FormIDs. I also checked it in SSEEDIT to be sure.

Actually, unless you compact the formID to make it ESPFE (esp plugin flagged as esl) or "deliberately" changes some formID manually, FormIDs do not change.

In order to eliminate the possibility that Beeing Female SE addon manager cannot differentiate "_" in the file name to make mistakes such as recognizing the FormID as "DB_20539", I even tried with changing the plugin name, ini name, and every single "BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB" in the ini to "BFACreatureChildActors" (screenshot here).

But the result is same: Beeing Female SE chooses either "FallBack_MalePlayerBabyActor" or "FallBack_FemalePlayerBabyActor" even if I make my female player character have sex with the Dwemer Centurion (Race formID: 131F1) with your plugin enabled.

The result does not change even if I do not convert the BFACCA at all (just leave it as form 43) or only change meshes and textures via Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO does not convert the plugin's form to 44 and CAO's manual recommends to convert it to form 44 via CK tool).

Actually, I don't think BFACCA works on Skyrim SE (Beeing Female SE available in LoversLab) from above reason and my test script, which clearly shows that Beeing Female SE cannot properly "read" your ini file.

I guess the addon manager in the Beeing Female SE has problems, perhaps its dll file is not properly converted to Skyrim SE version?

Unfortunately, I do not have any knowledge on dll files, so I cannot check whether its dll is converted correctly or not.

I think I can convert the dll file if needed. I feel like I'm very close to being able to, I have the instructions at least. Any idea on what fix to the dll would need to be Made?

On 3/5/2024 at 1:54 PM, Amber02000 said:

I think I can convert the dll file if needed. I feel like I'm very close to being able to, I have the instructions at least. Any idea on what fix to the dll would need to be Made?

TLDR: I suspect "FWUtility.cpp" (or FWUtility.h) is not properly ported to the SE version, especially "GetFormFromString" part.
In the "BeeingFemale Developer Pack.zip" in the "Download this file" in the original BeeingFemale LE version, you can see "BeeingFemale-DLL\skse\BeeingFemale" and its contents. So you can convert them to SE version
=====================
<The reason why I think so>
Judging from the "FWAddOnManager.psc", it seems that the current BeeingFemaleSE fails to read "FW.AddOn.~" in ini files in the "BeeingFemale\AddOn" folder.
For example, in BFACCA, you can see "BFACreatureChildActors.ini" in the "BeeingFemale\AddOn" folder.
However, somehow "AddRaceAddOnArrayToList" function in the "FWAddOnManager" script cannot read "BabyActor_Female" (or anything begins with "BabyActor_") and hence BFACCA does not properly work (only nord race baby occurs).

The problematic part, in my opinion, is something like "AddRaceAddOnArrayToList(r,n,cat,"BabyActor_Female")" in the "function AddRaceAddOn(race r, string n, string cat)" in the "FWAddOnManager.psc".

In "AddRaceAddOnArrayToList", "FWUtility.GetFormFromString" should read strings from the ini files in the "BeeingFemale\AddOn" folder, so I think it does not work in the current BeeingFemaleSE.

Edited by aliceqwer3141
On 4/12/2023 at 8:08 PM, gullu said:

[Race1]

I just changed some problematic parts in the FWAddOnManager and FWBabyItemList in the BeeingFemale SE scripts, using FormList Manipulator.
In my test (together with beta test done in the Skyrim community I joined), I think I made your mod (BFACCA and RSChildren v0.45 Addon) work in BeeingFemaleSE.
In that process, I had to convert your ini to the Formlist manipulator. So I also converted your plugin to the ESPFE so that it does not take the index.

May I ask you whether I can share the converted version of your BFACCA and RSChildren Addon when I upload my modified BeeingFemale SE?
I don't know whether I can incorporate your assets (meshes and textures) together, or I should just notify when I upload the converted version that one should erase some files after installing your BFACCA and RSChildren Addon (ini file and plugin to avoid any possible confusion between your ESP version and my ESPFE version)
If you allow me to share my converted version (whether allow me to include your assets or not), I will cite your BFACCA and RSChildren Addon links and give credits to you when I upload my converted version.

Unless someone "properly converts" the dll file in the BeeingFemale SE, I think any BeeingFemale AddOn does not properly work in SE.
So I'm also changing FWAddOnManager and FWBabyItemList scripts so that one can change the phase of any custom race via FormList Manipulator. It needs some time, but as soon as I confirm my modified version works as intended, I will also upload my modified BeeingFemale SE in Loverslab.

Edited by aliceqwer3141
4 hours ago, aliceqwer3141 said:

I just changed some problematic parts in the FWAddOnManager and FWBabyItemList in the BeeingFemale SE scripts, using FormList Manipulator.
In my test (together with beta test done in the Skyrim community I joined), I think I made your mod (BFACCA and RSChildren v0.45 Addon) work in BeeingFemaleSE.
In that process, I had to convert your ini to the Formlist manipulator. So I also converted your plugin to the ESPFE so that it does not take the index.

May I ask you whether I can share the converted version of your BFACCA and RSChildren Addon when I upload my modified BeeingFemale SE?
I don't know whether I can incorporate your assets (meshes and textures) together, or I should just notify when I upload the converted version that one should erase some files after installing your BFACCA and RSChildren Addon (ini file and plugin to avoid any possible confusion between your ESP version and my ESPFE version)
If you allow me to share my converted version (whether allow me to include your assets or not), I will cite your BFACCA and RSChildren Addon links and give credits to you when I upload my converted version.

Unless someone "properly converts" the dll file in the BeeingFemale SE, I think any BeeingFemale AddOn does not properly work in SE.
So I'm also changing FWAddOnManager and FWBabyItemList scripts so that one can change the phase of any custom race via FormList Manipulator. It needs some time, but as soon as I confirm my modified version works as intended, I will also upload my modified BeeingFemale SE in Loverslab.

That's awesome, of course. It's not my mod originally. Beeing female author doesn't respond to messages and has been gone for years, so we all assume it's okay now. BFACCA author is still around and in sure would be happy it's working again. Probably shoot him a message to let him know.

So it sounds like you need the dll file recompiled to work for se? Is your version currently working without the recompile? Id love to help wherever you are at. I mostly need this mod working inorder to make other mods.

4 hours ago, aliceqwer3141 said:

When you post the mod you can copy my section thanking other people for their help and add on anyone else you feel like. I added all the people who assisted with the original mod.

On 3/10/2024 at 10:47 PM, Amber02000 said:

That's awesome, of course. It's not my mod originally. Beeing female author doesn't respond to messages and has been gone for years, so we all assume it's okay now. BFACCA author is still around and in sure would be happy it's working again. Probably shoot him a message to let him know.

So it sounds like you need the dll file recompiled to work for se? Is your version currently working without the recompile? Id love to help wherever you are at. I mostly need this mod working inorder to make other mods.

I just changed scripts in the BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 v14d SSE so that the childbirth part does not rely on the "perhaps not properly converted dll".
As Garkin wrote in the BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 v14d SSE, I installed following order:
1. original Beeing Female 2.8.1 SE
2. enormousdick's patched DLL (renamed to match original DLL name) - I suspect that it is not properly converted for SE...
3. patch V14d for LE
4. improved script for belly
5. BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 v14d SSE (65.92MB in the BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 v14d SSE)
6. Sanitary Napkin CBBE Refit (2.95MB in the BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 v14d SSE)

I'm thinking of how to change FWAddOnManager.psc such that the phase of any custom race can be changed (the "RaceSpecific Values.ini" in the BeeingFemale SE in "BeeingFemale\AddOn" doesn't seem to work. I suspect that the DLL is not properly converted so the FWUtility.GetFormFromString cannot read values from ini files).
However, if you would like to test, I give you my work.
I think I will upload my work after making sure that "the phase of any custom race can be changed", but if you have idea, we may work together :)

<BeeingFemaleSE_Opt - Optimized and changed scripts so that the childbirth part does not rely on the DLL>
Prerequisite 1 - Sexlab Inflation Framework 1.2.2 beta so that one can use "PregnancyBelly" in the Bodyslide to inflate belly when pregnant
Prerequisite 2 - Fill Her Up Baka Edition SE so that sperm information can be forwarded to the BeeingFemale SE after having intercourse
Prerequisite 3 - powerofthree's Papyrus Extender SE to optimize some scripts
Prerequisite 4 - PAPER to optimize some scripts
Prerequisite 5 - BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 v14d SSE
Link: https://mega.nz/file/FNlHXDAK#88BiT_UT5olNKxSuREWy0AW7aeY8pi4dczy3tNGu91s

Place "BeeingFemaleSE_Opt" below "BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 v14d SSE" so that my "BeeingFemaleSE_Opt" overwrites everything.
Since I added several properties in scripts, "New Game" is a must if you already installed BeeingFemale SE.
I may add more properties to enable "the phase of any custom race can be changed". If you want to use this test version, you may have to begin with "New Game" again if I implement that feature.

<BFACCA_SE_Opt - My converted BFACCA so that it works in BeeingFemale SE>
Prerequisite 1 - FormList Manipulator - FLM
Prerequisite 2 - BeeingFemaleSE_Opt
Link: https://mega.nz/file/xZNFWCrB#tZt9Dcz3CWiAQfes24yiQD-vU81JZ8QX32tFnhZ9zSk
Place "BFACCA_SE_Opt" below "BeeingFemaleSE_Opt".

Screenshots in the attached files

Cap 2024-03-10 19-10-33-204.jpg

Cap 2024-03-10 19-10-54-904.jpg

Edited by aliceqwer3141
Got permission from the original author. Thank you very much!
21 hours ago, Amber02000 said:

I sent a message to the author of BFACCA, and waiting for the permission...

22 hours ago, aliceqwer3141 said:

I sent a message to the author of BFACCA, and waiting for the permission...

Hey,

its nice to see you are making progress on solving the issues with converting BFACCA to SE. :)

I haven't really modded Skyrim in the last years and currently don't even have a working SE install with BeeingFemale SE, so unfortunately i don't really understand all the details and can't test it right now. However, it seems to me, right now, you are the most qualified person to be working on this mod anyways. :)

You have my permission to use the assets from BFACCA and upload/share them as you see fit, as long as you give credit to the original mod in some way.

If you have a finished version of your conversion I could add that to the main file, if you want. But you also have my permission to upload it on a separate mod page as a SE/AE version. That would probably be better to manage anyways, since i am not so much active here anymore. Also the files won't get lost in the thread somewhere. 

Good work! 👍

32 minutes ago, gullu said:

Hey,

its nice to see you are making progress on solving the issues with converting BFACCA to SE. :)

I haven't really modded Skyrim in the last years and currently don't even have a working SE install with BeeingFemale SE, so unfortunately i don't really understand all the details and can't test it right now. However, it seems to me, right now, you are the most qualified person to be working on this mod anyways. :)

You have my permission to use the assets from BFACCA and upload/share them as you see fit, as long as you give credit to the original mod in some way.

If you have a finished version of your conversion I could add that to the main file, if you want. But you also have my permission to upload it on a separate mod page as a SE/AE version. That would probably be better to manage anyways, since i am not so much active here anymore. Also the files won't get lost in the thread somewhere. 

Good work! 👍

Thank you for giving me the permission :)
I will let you know when I upload my modified BeeingFemale SE (BeeingFemaleSE_Opt). Currently I'm working on how to make it possible to change the phase of the custom race, since the addon "RaceSpecific Values.ini" does not work in the BeeingFemale SE V2.8.1 14d, and it might require another new game if I solve that problem.