[BFACCA] BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Try Catedral I think it is called

When using Cathedral, what settings under what tabs did you use?  I tried fully optimized them and I still get human kids with brown heads.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 10:26 PM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Why doesn't anyone just post their 'working' SSE port here?  I have tried and tried, but can't get a conversion that I make to work.  If I could, I'd post here.  WTF?

sorry to hear you are having troubles with SE.. i have always hoped someone else would do a port eventually, but so far it hasn't happened.. not sure if just noone has a working one or noone is willing to share.. i really have not done any modding or much gaming in SE. would need to set up a proper installation and probably also install that CK somehow.. but even then i would most likely be at the same level of noobiness when it comes to actually converting stuff..

not sure why it wouldnt work.. if it shows up in mcm the ini-file must be ok at least. then its probably a matter of different file formats for the meshes etc.. or smth gets messed up during conversion.. hmm

But anyways if someone had a working port of this, it really would be nice if they could share it here so others can find and use it. ☺️ 

(i probably won't ever get around to do one myself unfortunately.. ?)

3 hours ago, gullu said:

sorry to hear you are having troubles with SE.. i have always hoped someone else would do a port eventually, but so far it hasn't happened.. not sure if just noone has a working one or noone is willing to share.. i really have not done any modding or much gaming in SE. would need to set up a proper installation and probably also install that CK somehow.. but even then i would most likely be at the same level of noobiness when it comes to actually converting stuff..

not sure why it wouldnt work.. if it shows up in mcm the ini-file must be ok at least. then its probably a matter of different file formats for the meshes etc.. or smth gets messed up during conversion.. hmm

But anyways if someone had a working port of this, it really would be nice if they could share it here so others can find and use it. ☺️ 

(i probably won't ever get around to do one myself unfortunately.. ?)

Understandable.  I love this add on, and used it all the time in Oldrim.  I have nearly no knowledge of mod-making so I fail at conversions.  Ugh.  Don't have the time to study it or anything as I work 2 jobs (I make an adult RPG game myself).  I like sharing stuff I CAN do for free, so I've never understood those who won't.

• 1 month later...

Ran Cathedral on it, packaged it and then ran the CK on it to make it SE compatible.  The kids no longer have brown faces, but they are still human.  SON OF A BITCH.  And those that have succeeded here are too fucking selfish to share.  Wonderful.  

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, EclypseMagala said:

you could share your port? I think a lot of people here  lack the skills to port mods like this.

If you cant convert it self how in heck do you manage to mod your game properly? This is not hard to convert and NO I will not post my port.

Go back to yatsy

Anyone that asks again will be put in blocklist.

Edited by Uncle64
7 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

If you cant convert it self how in heck do you manage to mod your game properly? This is not hard to convert and NO I will not post my port.

Go back to yatsy

Anyone that asks again will be put in blocklist.

Loading a mod into a mod organizer is NOT the same as running this through other programs in order to convert it.  A definite false equivalency.  I have tried every method I could find when googling it, and followed each instruction to the letter and it still doesn't work.  Just because you have a skill doesn't mean that others do. 

3 hours ago, KillJoyTROV said:

Loading a mod into a mod organizer is NOT the same as running this through other programs in order to convert it.  A definite false equivalency.  I have tried every method I could find when googling it, and followed each instruction to the letter and it still doesn't work.  Just because you have a skill doesn't mean that others do. 

I agree with this sentiment. I can build a computer blindfolded and my arms tied behind my back, but my programming skills? They don't exist. Uncle64, I think what you said is pretty uncalled for - I can mod my game just fine without the need to learn modding. Would it be nice - absolutely! I'm not going to bother learning it as I have enough on my plate as is.

In your defense Uncle64, I DO understand everyone coming to you for advice/help - I'm the IT guy of my entire family, in-laws included. Yes, it gets VERY annoying. So I can understand if you're a little angry. But wow. You just tore KillJoy a new one. Like I said above, I think it's a little uncalled for. 

I usually wait until I'm not mad before replying, but this pissed me off. That is unbelievably hard to do!! You are sounding like so many people who think they're better than everyone else. KillJoy, since Uncle64 is now resorting to bullying tactics, I say look elsewhere. We could also go back to Skyrim LE. I'm beginning to think that'd be a better road to go.