[BFACCA] BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors

Feature Requests...

1. Varying pregnancy terms according to creature pregnancy.

Skeevers = 14 days

Humans = 90 days ( realistic is far too long )

Bears = 40 days

Horses = 50 days

Dogs = 30 days

Giant = 110 days

Dragon = 150 days

2. Child and Litter size according to species.

Dogs = 1 - 6 puppies

Horses = 1 foal

Human = 1 - 3 babies

Bear = 1 - 3 cubs

Skeevers = 1 - 4

3. Stomach size according to race and creature pregnancy.

Horses = massive stomach during pregnancy

Dogs = small stomach

Skeevers = tiny stomach

Bears = large stomach

Giant = huge stomach

Dragon = Giant stomach

These would have to be additional options for the Beeing Female mods MCM menu...

Just some ideas... :)

These are some good ideas, but unfortunately i am unable to implement these, due to the way the BF AddOn system works.. at least thats as far as i know..

For some reason, the mod's not working at all.  Everything is operational (the mod shows up in the AddOn list, all the files are in the right places), but my character goes from the final stages of pregnancy to the luteal phase without any actors appearing XD.

Anyone got any hints or suggestions?

:Edit: Seems to be a timing issue; I can use the 'Refresh' function, and everything works out.  I'm going to try deactivating a mod that might be causing issues...

:FurtherEdit: Nope.  I can 'Refresh All Women' and the child will show up, but otherwise....nuh-uh.

Sounds like there might be something buggy with your BeeingFemale installation.. Can't really help you with that sorry..

Since the variable exists the question must be asked, pardon me if the topic has been addressed before or seems difficult in presentation. There is a follower rmod that adds unique named female creature followers, BFACCA assumes the creature is the father but, what if the creature is the mother?

The follower mod in question: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38407/?

If the mod uses vanilla races, it chould work. Creature mothers should be possible too. Ask Uncle64 about that. He could tell you a few stories about his pregnant horses.. ;)  However if the followers are of custom race, they would probably give birth to a standard nord child without an new AddOn.

Custom races, they give birth to Nord race.

Oh yea my loved horses. Many foals that runs around now. I am not daddy. If you think that.
Figured out that I can add them in FLP and use them to. The funny thing is that they talks, using vanilla child voices, and make scenes.

Can be RDO that makes that. But hilarious.

Funny to see them play whit Lucia and other children.

that sounds indeed hilarious..   but where do all these foals actually come from?  :D

btw.. i need to check out flp and rdo. they sound quite interesting. i came across flp before, but the mod description was too confusing for me.. maybe i'll give it a try.

It is not that easy to set up FLP. It is confusing. Terrible confusing. The brain get shortcut.

You cant use any Eff/Uff/Eff or what ever they are called.

It needs My Home is Your Home to work properly.

The foals, Blame Recorders stallion, and other stallions that roams Skyrim

Easy to do whit the possibly to make partners and stuff Whit Beeing females partner system.

You know what I talk about.

I have also figured out how to have RS and TKAA children working in Skyrim.

Short is my children uses your plugin, and all other are TKAA children.

I actually think your plugin can easy be converted to TKAA. But it need some work whith the preset.

• 4 weeks later...

Feature request... Litters of babies for certain creatures.

At present, it is random for how many kids you have, its in the Beeing Female MCM.

In the wild, certain animals tend to have fixed amounts of children...

Examples of possible Skyrim Litter sizes...

Giant = 1 baby

Bear = 2 - 3 cubs

Dog = 3 - 5 puppies ( big belly would be a good indicator of litter size )

Dragon = 1 hatchling ( hard to have a dragon kid, as they enjoy trying to kill my character too much )

Rabbit = 4 - 6 kittens

My character gave birth to a spider child, he was soo slow and annoying... But funny at the same time, especially when he kept asking if I was his mother... :)

I love this Add-On, it makes Skyrim a lot more crazy and fun...

@Krazyone:

thanks.  :)

It's a good sugggestion, but I am not sure if it is possible (at least with my abilities). There are certain options regarding belly size or multiple-chance etc in the race-addon, but I remember milz once telling me, that it wasn't possible to affect a "human" pregnant npc (the player) via these settings. As far as i know they only are applied when the mother is of said race.. so it would only apply when the creature itself was pregnant, which usually doesn't happen.. :blink:

But maybe it is possible somehow to make it apply to the player or a human NPC.. i'll give it a try next time I am working on the mod. 

..and maybe i can find a solution to the kids being so slooow.......  :mellow:   :D

btw. you can stop them from saying "hm?", "need something?", when you tell them to "be serious, just follow". This will give them a different follower-AI-package without HellosToPlayer and they will shut up..  :blink: but they won't be doing as much sandboxing anymore..  maybe i can try and tweak the ai-packages a little bit, but that probably should go in another separate addon/fix   ^_^

I actually had this sort of thing happen accidentally last night. I had multiple births set to 1:1 and max children at 6. Initially, I forgot to set it to actors, so I wound up getting 9 child items. I reloaded the save, fixed that setting... and promptly spent an hour watching my character spit out so many wolf puppies that things eventually broke and they stopped loading as wolves and instead came out as bald human children. I think I got up to 18-20 before I lost count. Obviously, things were glitched as all hell, so I decided to reload and opted for baby soul gems just to see what would happen. I got 12. It was a great laugh all told.

• 4 months later...

REQUEST... Additional pregnancy creatures, ( all Vanilla creatures, living in hope for a crab animation someday )

- Mammoth

- Slaughterfish

- Cow

- Rabbit

- Frost Atronauch

and any other creatures in the Vanilla list.

I am using the HORNY CREATURES OF SKYRIM mod, with SEXLAB ANIMATION LOADER aka SLAL ( awkward to use ).

This adds various animation, and lots of additional creature rapes. Including some animations meant for other races, that are picked out for the player race as you play it.

For instance, the Mammoth is only supposed to be vore sex. In other words, you get eaten. But the Giant sex animation works, impregnating the hapless victim.

Unfortunately, your pregnancy mod does not have Elephants, or Fish in it. Or the other creatures this mod uses in sex scenes.

I wouldn't mind a baby elephant, to help me clear out the dungeons. I'd call him Stampy, if it was a boy. I'm not sure of a girls name... :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for being an idiot but I can't get this to work.

I have skyrim plus DG, HF, and DB but not the legendary edition. Which file do I download?

Also, did anyone figure out a way to guarantee that the baby being born will be the same race as the animal father?

Thanks a bunch!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/31/2019 at 6:53 AM, DucesII said:

Sorry for being an idiot but I can't get this to work.

I have skyrim plus DG, HF, and DB but not the legendary edition. Which file do I download?

Also, did anyone figure out a way to guarantee that the baby being born will be the same race as the animal father?

Thanks a bunch!

you would need the file "BFACCA_allDLCS_v033.7z"

Altough i'm not sure thats relevant anymore.. sorry

The function that selects the race of the baby is part of the main mod.. not much i can do about that

On 4/18/2019 at 9:08 PM, dltpals87 said:

Why is there no draugr to represent the vanilla creature? :(

Well I thought since draugrs are basically nords, there wasn't any need for a draugr child.. ^^ hmm idk.. 

On 5/20/2019 at 7:05 PM, sdarefrtfgsebsert said:

do the creatures grow into regular adults or do they keep the forbidden tag?

they stay puppies forever... unless maybe the main mod (bf) starts supporting growth to adultship.. but i guess that'll never happen

6 hours ago, gullu said:

you would need the file "BFACCA_allDLCS_v033.7z"

Altough i'm not sure thats relevant anymore.. sorry

The function that selects the race of the baby is part of the main mod.. not much i can do about that

Well I thought since draugrs are basically nords, there wasn't any need for a draugr child.. ^^ hmm idk.. 

they stay puppies forever... unless maybe the main mod (bf) starts supporting growth to adultship.. but i guess that'll never happen

Please... make draugr baby T _T

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2019 at 9:59 PM, Desport said:

If I tell my children to wait while inside my House so they dont follow me around they dissapear after I sleep and I have to resummon them using a scroll.

Is there a way to fix this?

hmm, i think i've seen this bug.. Have you tried it with the other 'just wait, don't play' option already? maybe that does something differently. 

Unfortunately I can't really change anything about that, since the follower functionality is part of the main mod. Maybe you can try to report the problem in the main BF thread to the people working on the unofficial patches?

@gullu

That is one bug from Beeing Female it self. Reported  2 or more years ago. It have some to do whit the package for children and travel and some more skyrim odd stuff.

I have gone to Helgen and picked up my children several of times.