[BFACCA] BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors

I get these message too. Like "FWChildActor::OnActivate" when you activate them, or the ...::size() when their size is updated. But this is sth that got introduced with the new version of BeeingFemale.. I get the same on a regular Nord child without any addons installed. Also changing the information level doesn't help for me either.. 

So this is again something that should be reported to milzschnitte, as it seems to be a problem with BF itself. Maybe he forgot to hide the debug messages when working on the fwChildActor script to add the child->actor growth system.. idk

@vane: Yes, that is actually the way they are supposed to be..  :P That was the easiest way to get some voiceacted lines out of them.. At first I also wanted them to growl/bark etc instead of talking.. but that would require me to either create completely new dialogues or edit the existing BeeingFemale ones.. I spent a lot of time thinking about how to do this, but at the end I decided to just use the BF system with the malechild and femalechild voices.. and I think the result is kind of cute ;)  

Or what do you think? Would you rather prefer to have some animal sounds?

btw, the dog puppies somehow bark and talk at the same time..   :D

@milz: Thank you!  :) Yes, the mini horses are a bit ridiculous..  :D But it will look more reasonable as they grow up. I mean actually horses are much bigger when they are born.. but I wondered, how that could come out of a human? :huh: so i made them smaller... 

with uncle64s horse made horse it would actually make sense for them to be bigger, though.. but I didn't take that possibility into account..   ;)

I think when they are fully grown, they should be about pony-sized.. 

@magnusx: It seems it is a feature/bug(?) that has been in BeeingFemale for a while.. (v.2.2 according to uncle64). But it only works on unique actors and most monsters aren't unique and most aren't even female, so you really don't see that very often. And there aren't many ways for them to get pregnant anyway. As far as I understand, uncle64s horse got pregnant by the NPC/NPC feature of BeeingFemale.

@milz: Thank you!  :) Yes, the mini horses are a bit ridiculous..  :D But it will look more reasonable as they grow up. I mean actually horses are much bigger when they are born.. but I wondered, how that could come out of a human? :huh: so i made them smaller... 

with uncle64s horse made horse it would actually make sense for them to be bigger, though.. but I didn't take that possibility into account..   ;)

I think when they are fully grown, they should be about pony-sized.. 

@magnusx: It seems it is a feature/bug(?) that has been in BeeingFemale for a while.. (v.2.2 according to uncle64). But it only works on unique actors and most monsters aren't unique and most aren't even female, so you really don't see that very often. And there aren't many ways for them to get pregnant anyway. As far as I understand, uncle64s horse got pregnant by the NPC/NPC feature of BeeingFemale.

Sad XD, ty bro

Check this out.

I have no interesting in animal sex or anything like that. But I want my Skyrim immerse and truly as it should be.

So I have jacked my Skyrim whit a load of odd and strange mods. :P

But I did have to remove some of them since they actually did have to many scripts. And some of them did actually have serous errors.

This is what can happen. And whit the latest B-F I think almost all of the females do have got some ehum whit their friends. So I think I will have 2000 B-F children running around soon. o_0

My self only one and one baking at the moment.

Still waiting for the result. Currently running this plugin whit the old Beast plugin. Only for see what is happening if it works. 

It seems to work fine whit Rcots any how.

But I think someone that can do modding should make those few female animals there is in Skyrim so they have belly node.

I have no clue since CK scares me.

post-552511-0-90265000-1442709788_thumb.jpg

Hey,

nice expansion on BF. It doesn't work for me though, every PC child comes with the standard human appearance and in the child tab in BF there is no father listed.

Any idea why?

BF 2.5

BFAP 1.3

SL 1.59c

MNC 8.23

Have you run LOOT on your mods?

You actually need to load them in correct order.

Hey,

nice expansion on BF. It doesn't work for me though, every PC child comes with the standard human appearance and in the child tab in BF there is no father listed.

Any idea why?

BF 2.5

BFAP 1.3

SL 1.59c

MNC 8.23

Hmm.. that's unfortunate.  :-/

Of what race is the father?

Also what version of the addon are you using? (which DLCs)

Are you perhaps trying a impregnation via the Debug/cheat menu in the MCM?

I think using the "cheat" impregnation feature doesn't check the available sperm in the character and there actually isn't any father.. so the addon also wouldn't be able to do its job as there is no father and therefore no race that applies for an addon, so BeeinFemale uses a fallback and spawns the standard nord child actor. 

Other than that I am out of ideas at the moment.. 

-----

btw: I am currently working on the next update and it will include the latest races from MNC 8.5 / 8.9  :)

I don't know but it seems not compatible with custom creature race mods, even though sex animations work.

In my opinion, just copying creature actors and modify their factions for being peaceful forward the player and civilians would be better.

The mod named Untamed already does it like that, but it doesn't support BF and birth animations.

Yes, custom creatures races from other mods would have to be added separately. Unless the actors use a vanilla race. 

I had to make the child actors a custom race, to enable player dialogue on them. If I had used the standard race, I would've needed to do that via a script (which I don't know how.. :D).

edit: or I would need to edit the vanilla races, which I don't really want to do either.. but I think is done by hentai-creatures already anyway.. hmm

Also I didn't want them to start humping everything.. 

ok.. If someone used untamed, they way you described would probably be better suited. So the BF raceAddon just spawns a regular rescaled wolf etc. actor, and untamed handles the rest like dialogues and factions.

yep, i ran loot.

i picked the file with dragonborn & dawnguard.

what i did:

install mod, check load order, run fnis (can't hurt?)

after that i tried several times to get pregnant by creatures.

Horses did not work -> breton

some summoned hentai creatures didn't work -> breton

reset menstrual cycle. rest until ovo, visit some giant camps while defeat provides the means for some giant creampies.

im not sure, but i think i killed some of the giants. -> still breton

all kids i can remember were called "baby dovakin"

And as mentioned before, there is no father listed in BF.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-09-26T16-25-07.txt

hmm.. that's weird.

loadorder seems fine to me. I load BFAP before my addon, but that shouldn't really make any difference.

What other BF-addons do you use? I could find BFAP and the basicAddon.. do you have any that affect the child actors?

The "baby dovakiin" name is normal. This was introduced with BF v2.5. 

As I said before, the only time I saw something like the no father situation, was when I used the MCN debug impregnation.

The way I usually test it, is I have a character that is mid-ovulation at ~98%. Then I find the creature I want to test, engage sl-animation, make sure the sperm was added. coc whiterunbreezehome and sleep for a few hours until the 1st trimester starts. then hold the info-key until the info-menu for the player pops up, where it should say impregnated by: xxx creature. Then it is just a matter of using force birth in the debug menu. 

btw. shouldn't the default child be a nord? or is it actually a breton?

EDIT:

ah, just got one more idea!  :idea: do you have the npc/player impregnation feature enabled in the MCM? maybe some sneaky npc had some fun with your player character, while she was sleeping..  :ph34r:

yep, i ran loot.

what i did:

install mod, check load order, run fnis (can't hurt?)

after that i tried several times to get pregnant by creatures.

Horses did not work -> breton

some summoned hentai creatures didn't work -> breton

reset menstrual cycle. rest until ovo, visit some giant camps while defeat provides the means for some giant creampies.

im not sure, but i think i killed some of the giants. -> still breton

all kids i can remember were called "baby dovakin"

And as mentioned before, there is no father listed in BF.

You have some errors in your load order.

And you should have Bfap before as Gullu did say.

Loot should have put it there for you.

Skyui should load after Bfap.

Be female Basicaddon should go higher in load order.

And you should install The Unofficial Patches.

The default race is Nord.

Ok so I need some help.

From what I understand all creatures are treated as children. Ive tested the mod for about 15 hours now and for the most part it has been very solid. Ive only had one lockup/crash so great job on a stable relese.

My problem is that all creatures are child based not pet based...Is there anyway around this. Can a creature be a pet follower not a child so we can use all the pet follower advantages like breeding and looting not to mention my wolves not talking to me or saying im naked all the time :dodgy:  If there is a possible patch or a way to get around this I belive this could be the best pregnancy mod out and what I have been waiting for a long time.

My only other question is could the NPC and followers use this as well so they could have pets also.

If anyone has been hoping for the same thing I would love to hear about it.

Thanks for an amazing stable mod and all your work!

thanks for the feedback.

yes, i can see that the child dialogue might be a bit annoying in that situation..  :lol:

When I first  started with this addon, what I actually what wanted to do, was just to add a pet follower to be born.. but I ran into some problems. The problem was with the dialogues and the follower options for the vanilla pets. I think the dialogues have a condition that checks for the race, if I remember correctly. So I would have had to create custom dialoges for every race to add things like barking/howling instead of talking.. or maybe just to get the dialogues to show up at all. (i might be wrong about that, though) I also made an attempt with a custom-made pet follower, but had some problems.. can't remember what exactly they were, though.. 

So I decided to go the easier way and use the BeeingFemale child follower system instead, where I just had to set a class to get the follower options and the voicetype to (fe)malechild to get some voiced lines out of them..  it would be possible to add new lines for the different creature child races to the BF dialogues but there are no checks for the standard nord childs, so there would be duplicate dialogues showing.. 

are you maybe using untamed? then there could maybe be another easier way.. so that the addon just spawns a regular exemplar of that race and untamed handles the "taming" and other options, but I am not sure, if that would work well with BeeingFemale.. because it wants its own script added to the actor for setting the stats, name etc.. but maybe it could work. might have to try that sometime..

so.. patch.. probably not. well, ok it would be possible to set the voicetypes back to the creatures voice-types. then there would be no voiceacting for the greeting/your naked etc.. 

breeding will still be difficult with this addon, because the actors are custom raced and have the  SL-Forbid-Keywords and -Factions.. 

• 3 months later...

Do you still work on this Gullu?

Did notice that you have forgot Cow:s

Or is it no animations for that?

No, not at the moment, but I plan to get back to it eventually.. I hope to be able to do some modding (also with psvac) again soon, but probably not before next month or so.. 

I am not really up to date with the latest animation support. Last I checked cows only had cunnilingus anims, so no impregnation and therefor no child actors. Or are there any other ways i am not aware of, like maybe by f-f sperm or auto-impregnation-feature?

I'll have to sort through the new creatures to see if it makes sense to add them.

I mean i could just add all creatures, but if there are no ways for them to impregnate (or get impregnated) it doesn't make much sense to me.

Also it is starting to get a bit ridiculous with chickens, hares, skeletons, steam centurions and such..  :D

Ok, so I found a bug.

TL;DR

If the sperm goes away on the information page, then so does the father and says impregnated by "blank". As long as the sperm is still there, then it will know the father.

----

My girl got impregnated by a frost troll and went on my merry way. I even held down the stats button and it said she was impregnated by frost troll. I noticed she also still had troll sperm. After going around doing dungeons and all that, eventually birthing time came up and she gave birth to humans. I checked the stats and it no longer had frost troll as the father, it just left that field blank. I thought maybe I did something wrong when installing the addon. I ran LOOT to fix mod orders. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. She just wouldn't stop birthing humans. 

So I reloaded an old save right after sl with the troll during ovulation. I skipped time forward slowly until she got impregnated and verified the stats said the frost troll was the father. I kept skipping time forward and noticed that as soon as the frost troll sperm went away, so did the acknowledgement of the father being the frost troll. 

p.s.

can you disable the human child voice-overs? Feels odd that the baby troll is talking like a kid. :P

I had that problem too once. It was with lydia and the frost troll.. (  ;) ). I checked with the show all stats spell in the beginning and it said impregnated by: frost troll.. but later she gave birth to a human child instead and when i checked again before the birth the impregnated by field was blank. So i went back in my saves until i found one that still had the troll registered and continued with that, checking the stats regularly. and then it worked, even though i didn't skip anything.

idk what could be the reason for that. maybe it is a bug in BF. It seems like it sometimes just forgets the saved father data and then uses the standard nord children as fallback. There is not much i can do about that, because i don't know how BF stores the information about the parents.

maybe script lag could be an issue. for me the father information was lost after a session where i ran into a bunch of dragons, giants and other horny things resulting in tons of defeat knockdowns and DA blackouts maybe leading to "a little" too much papyrus stress..

or maybe BF can only remember a certain amount of sperms on npcs or the player and if there are too many added in a short time it has to delete the older saved ones, which might happen to be a father. but like i said i don't know how BF is coded in that regard.

about the voice-overs: if i can find a better solution to add some grunts or sth instead, i will do that. but right now i really don't want to go back and edit the voice-type for all these actors (4 per race) again just to mute them.

I think someone also posted a link to a mod a few posts back that at least prevents something like the "you're naked !!1!"-comments (could have been in the old new forum, though..)