[BFACCA] BeeingFemale Addon - Creature Child Actors

View File

This is a Addon for BeeingFemale, which adds Creature child actors (puppies) for pretty much all of the races supports by SL-Animations.

The child actors have the same functionality as the standard BeeingFemale children, while their appearance is that of a miniaturized version of the grown creature. However most of them won't be able to use weapons/armor or use magic. Exceptions: Rieklings can use 2h-swords, Spriggans can use their health absorb spell... etc (btw. they have human voices.. :ph34r: )

The children / puppies / cubs / whelps will grow over time using the built-in BeeingFemale system.

NPC child actors are supported as well.

The actors use a custom race, have the SexlabForbid-keyword and are part of the SexLabForbiddenActors-Faction, so it is not possible for them to be animated by SL-Animations.

I have also included separate vanilla (female/unisex) creature meshes for the female actors, so they don't get schlongified by MNC / CreatureFramework.

Requirements:
- BeeingFemale and its dependencies -> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1284-beeingfemale/
--> use BFACCA v0.3(fix1) for BeeingFemale v2.7.2 and earlier
--> use BFACCA v0.32+ for BeeingFemale v2.8 with the new AddonManager

- Sexlab: needed for SL-animation blocking keywords :wacko:
-> http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

Compatibility:
- MoreNastyCritters -> optional and compatible (see above)

Installation:
- Download archive, that matches your skyrim DLC configuaration
v0.3: V = just vanilla; V+DG = only dawnguard; V+DB = only dragonborn; V+DG+DB = all DLCs = legendary edition
v0.32: noDLCs = just vanilla; onlyDragonborn/Dawnguard = if you only have one DLC installed; allDLCs = all DLCs ;)
(you don't need to install the 'noDLCs' aswell)

- Install archive using MO / NMM or manual installation
- Load your game and check the AddOn-Tab in the BeeingFemale MCM for the BFA_CreatureChildAcors_V+... record

It should be possible to install this addon at any time, even if an NPC or the Player is already pregnant. However child actors that have already been born will not be affected or changed into creatures, if their parents were creatures.

How to disable/enable the AddOn:
- go to the BeeingFemale MCM
- open the AddOn tab, where you can see all the installed AddOns
- click on BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+... to see more options and disable/enable it, when necessary

Note about the merged plugins:
Due to the way I built the addons for the different DLCs, the FormIDs of some edits are slightly different between the different merged esps.
So switching between the different esps for vanilla/DG/DB/allDLCs mid-game is not recommended, if creature children have already been born in your savegame, as they might disappear or other unwanted effects mighty occur.

Updating:
- remove the old version, install the new one, load your game and wait for the new addons to be initialised

List of supported races:

vanilla:
- (Frost/regular) Troll
- (brown/black/snow) Bear
- Dog
- Chaurus (/ -Hunter -> spawns regular Chaurus)
- Alduin / Dragon
- (male) Falmer
- Giant
- Horse
- Fox
- (snowy) Sabre Cat
- Frostbite Spider
- Wolf
- (Venomfang) Skeever
- Spriggan
- Goat
- Elk
- Deer
- Hare/Rabbits
- Horkers
- Dwarven Centurion and other Automatons

spawns a dwarven sphere :D

Dawnguard:
- (brute/sentinel/green) Gargoyle
- (armored Trolls -> spawns regular Trolls)
- (Death Hound -> spawns regular Dog)
- Husky
- Vale Sabre Cat

Dragonborn:
- Riekling
- Seeker
- Lurker
- Frost/Ghost Giant
- Boar (/ Mounted Riekling -> spawns a Boar)
- Netch
- Ash hopper

I tried to support all creatures that can be animated using sexlab with of the latest version of MNC. As more become available and widely accessible through MNC or new animations, I will add them. If I missed any, please let me know.

Known issues:
- Dragon child actors animations are really buggy. Sometimes their wings get folded under them, they have trouble with clipping then walking up slopes and they start flying in a fight and don't ever seem to land afterwards. I recommend disabling this RaceAddon in the Addon-tab of BeeingFemales MCM for now.. or create a save before birth, so you can still disable it (should spawn a Nord child actor, if disabled).
- Dawnguard Frost Giants will create regular Giant child actors, because they use the regular Giant race, whereas the Dragonborn Frost Giants have their own race.
- Seeker child actors seem to be unable to fight / attack an enemy
- Horse child actors can also be mounted, so it can be difficult to talk to them :D
- Boars and Netches somehow have no voice acting (Hello, Bye etc.). But they still have the full BF-dialogue.

-> If anyone can help with these issues, please post in the support thread or send me a pm. :)

Change Log:

v0.33:
- fixed some errors with unresolved FormIDs in some FormID Lists that were leftover from merging while creating the files. shouldn't be anything critical, more cosmetical.

v0.32:
- added *.ini files needed for the new AddOn Manager in BeeingFemale v2.8
- removed the AddOn-Quests, that are no longer needed

v0.3fix1: (only for V+DG+DB version)
- rebuilt / remerged V+DG+DB plugin
- fixed invisible female child actors for horses, dogs, huskys, sabrecats (vale), gargoyles (brute) and skeevers

v0.3:
- added hare(bunny), horker and dwarven automatons

v0.2 fix1:
- added missing goat, deer and elk actors.
(only affects DB, DG and DB+DG addons. The vanilla addon had them included already.)

v0.2:
- ordered esm masters in the correct order
support for new races:
- vanilla: added goats, deers, elks
- dragonborn: added boars/mounted rieklings, Ashhoppers and Netches
------
v0.1 :
- initial release

Credits:
- milzschnitte for creating BeeingFemale and providing support
- Ashal for Sexlab
- some youtube-tutorials, whose creators probably don't want to be named here, for teaching me CK
- LL for being LL ^_^
- Lydia and the frost troll on the way to High Hrothgar for kindly inspiring me to create this addon.. :wacko:
and they talk like human children..

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/15/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    BeeingFemale, Sexlab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

nice now if someone would make a belly node cloak to update bodies besides the once every 10miin then would love to usse better females with this. for me trying to make it justs causes ck to crash when i get to point of adding the scripts and combeing all the elements lol.

nice now if someone would make a belly node cloak to update bodies besides the once every 10miin then would love to usse better females with this. for me trying to make it justs causes ck to crash when i get to point of adding the scripts and combeing all the elements lol.

hmm, sorry.. I don't know much about scripting and stuff like that.. can't really help you there. how does it crash? any messages?  I had my fair share of random ck crashes, when i created this addon too..  :P The thing with the belly only updating after one gamehour (or 10min?) can really be a bit annoying..

Too bad you just resized the adult creatures. It would be really cool to have a wolf pup with big head and eyes that actually looks like a young creature. Also baby Vampire Lord would probably look great (the hilarious kind of great).

Yea, that would maybe be even better.. But I don't have the experience or tools to create such meshes.. If there are any in existance or somebody would create them, it would be rather easy to add them, though. Only need to edit the Armor/armorAddon for the race to link to the new mesh. Also for some creatures it is difficult to find female versions.. think giants for example.. but noone know if they exist anyway.. ;) About the vampire Lord.. I thought about adding them, but I wasn't so sure about the lore and them beeing pure-blooded vampires.. are they not like werewolves so they can transform? (realy need to start that dawnguard questline one day.. lol) I thought it would make more sense for them to be human at birth.. hmm maybe it would be possible to give them a transformation ability like the wild werebears in dragonborn.. but i don't know how to do that.. 

Ahh lowly.

One question. Do this plugin replace this or can it be used at the same time?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1530-bf-addon-for-beast-baby-items/

About Lydia and the Frosttroll, I think they have one secret affair. Since they must have met many times. :P

I am not 100% sure about the Beast Baby addon.. If it only affects the baby-item, which I didn't change, it could work at the same time.. But you would probably end up with twice the amount of addons in the addon-manager (but it can handle 128 addons, so that shouldn't be a problem). Don't know, if there could be other problems.. haven't tested it so far.. I will take a look

well ck crashes anytime i do anything with scripts. i can do everything else long as i dont touch scripts.

Scriptname BFA_SC_BellyUpdate extends FWSpell  
{This refreshes the NPC belly's node.}

import Utility

FWController property Controller auto

Event OnWoman(actor Target, actor Caster)

if (Controller.GetFemaleState(Target) == 4) || (Controller.GetFemaleState(Target) == 5) || (Controller.GetFemaleState(Target) == 6)
        Target.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale","Update",0)
        Utility.Wait(1.0)
        Target.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "Belly", 0)
        Debug.Notification ("Updating belly node of "+Target.GetDisplayName())
    else
        Debug.Notification(Target.GetDisplayName()+" is not pregnant.")
    endif

endEvent

this is the scrip that bfap uses for the spell u can casst to update the belly of a target.  all it would need is to be able to applied to a cloak

Does the child "inherit" it's father's meshes or is it randomized? Also does it matter if the PC is pregnant before installing this mod? Or will it spawn something random if anything at all.

I'm excited for this mod  :D

It can only inherit the looks of the fathers race.. so it is sadly a bit limited. For example the dawnguard frost giants are just regular giants with a different skin, so the child will be a regular giant too. Same with horses. There is only one horse race (+ the carriage horse race). The variations are all done via different skins.. so no flaming shadowmere child actors unfortunately..   :-/  but i gave them some different fur-textures for variation  ^_^

However bears for example have actually three separate races (brown/black/snow), which were also considered in this addon.. 

This is a limitation of the BeeingFemale raceAddon. Maybe it would be possible to readout the skin of the father using scripts and a MiscAddon to apply a matching one to the child actor.. but this is something I am not capable of right now.. I only used the pre-built stuff from BeeingFemale.. no fancy scripts here.. more like modding with Lego-bricks  ;)  :wacko:

I don't think it should matter if the pc is pregnant already when you install the addon. The race is calculated at birth as far as i know.. anyway it won't cause problems. If it is too late for the addon to be registered, it will probably just spawn a regular nord child instead.

well ck crashes anytime i do anything with scripts. i can do everything else long as i dont touch scripts.

Scriptname BFA_SC_BellyUpdate extends FWSpell  

{This refreshes the NPC belly's node.}

import Utility

FWController property Controller auto

Event OnWoman(actor Target, actor Caster)

if (Controller.GetFemaleState(Target) == 4) || (Controller.GetFemaleState(Target) == 5) || (Controller.GetFemaleState(Target) == 6)

Target.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale","Update",0)

Utility.Wait(1.0)

Target.SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "Belly", 0)

Debug.Notification ("Updating belly node of "+Target.GetDisplayName())

else

Debug.Notification(Target.GetDisplayName()+" is not pregnant.")

endif

endEvent

this is the scrip that bfap uses for the spell u can casst to update the belly of a target.  all it would need is to be able to applied to a cloak

Maybe there are some scripts missing for mods you have installed.. There is also a file called "scripts.rar" in the data folder, which contains all the vanilla scripts. You can unzip it or install with MO. Maybe this helps, if the ck is crashing because it can't find some vanilla scripts..  I would also recommend to keep a clean install / MO-profile with only the mods you need, when modding with the ck. That way you don't get any weird unwanted conflicts.. If you haven't done that already.

Can't help you much with the script itself.. I only remember, there used to be an issue, where the script wouldn't work if the caster was male.. Has that been resolved already?

I have been waiting ages for this! Thank you so much gullu!

You're welcome!  :) Hope you like it.

Gullu.

I do have them installed right now. I will notice any issues, but not any yet.

Dont have any children, since it is one new game, only lvl 20.

Got Andruel:s horse pregnant. (AnnaNpc)

And I have a lot of plugins now :)

wait.. you got the horse pregnant? 

That wasn't supposed to happen..  :D

Let's hope that was just a typo..  :s

Are werewolves supported? Haven't had a chance to check

Sorry, but I didn't add them. Same with vampire lords and werebears. I thought it would make more sense for them to create a regular child. Since normal werewolves can still have their human form and then transform.. but i might be wrong.. anyone familiar with the lore on werewolve/werebear/vampire lord children?  :D

When I go to the BF MCM and click on a race to try to disable it. It wills say, for example, "black bear race" but when I go further it says another race "Riekling race." 

I haven't tested the giving birth. Does this mean it will spawn a black bear instead of a riekling? 

Ah, yes.. thats a bug in the BeeingFemale MCM. When you click on the addon and hover the mouse over things, it actually displays the info for whatever is in the field of the menu that is on the layer underneath. If you move the mouse over the menu, you will notice that it actually shows wrong info even for fields that are empty in the menu that is currently open. 

But the addon should still work correctly. This got me confused at first too. 

EDIT: Ok.. I actually had a look at this again and this is even more messed up than i remembered.. It displays the information for a completely different addon, than the selected one.. hmm.. I will have to discuss that with milzschnitte.. but i think it is just a display thing. the addon should still work. (i hope  :ph34r: ). but it really does make disabling addons kind of difficult.. 

Oh it was not me.

Be Female supports all races that are named and female, and her horse is female. And Anduniels horse do like Valyens horse "Rowan" and B-F did detect that and they did have fun when I did sleep.

I cant wait until the baking is done :)

Sofia "The funny one" her horse is also female.

There are some others.

Oh it was not me.

Be Female supports all races that are named and female, and her horse is female. And Anduniels horse do like Valyens horse "Rowan" and B-F did detect that and they did have fun when I did sleep.

I cant wait until the baking is done :)

Sofia "The funny one" her horse is also female.

There are some others.

Wow.. this is not good i think..

Does this horses making love to each other thing get introduced with my addon?

Because that is unfortunately not the way it was intended to work.. 

I can't really say what will happen upon birth then.. 

It must be because i didn't set the DisablePregnancy option in the raceAddon.. crap

So does the horse actually have menstrual cycle, when you use the showallstats-spell on it?

I mean if this actually works it would be quite an interesting side effect.. but I somehow have my doubts it will work out without problems..  :s  (thinking about birthing animations and belly scaling.. )

EDIT: ok, just checked and Sofias horse actually got PMS at the moment..  :o uh oh   think i will have to take the files down until i figure out if this can cause any bigger problems.. sorry

----------------------------------------------------

Warning: There is an issue in the current version, which causes unique female creatures (like horses added by follower mods!) to have a menstrual cycle and actually be able to become pregnant by the new NPC/NPC impregnation feature in BF v2.5.. While this is an interesting side-effect, it was not intended and I have taken the files down until i am sure this is not harmful or have created a fix to prevent this from happening (I already have an idea). Sorry for the inconvenience.  :(

Edit 2: sigh.. ok.. that might have been a bit too hasty.. had another look and this is already possible without my addon..

Will pm milzschnitte about this. i mean this wasn't a problem before when there wasn't a way to impregnate a horse.. but with v2.5.. 

It would be really cool if this actually worked, though..  

It have worked since 2.2 or even before.

It is not your plugin. You can actually make animals that are unique i dont see any problem whit it.

Btw, I should perhaps say that I have all mods and stuff that are needed for animal sex in my game. Dont ask why they have been installed as support for other mods.

Edited by Uncle64

Yea.. sorry.. I guess I panicked a little  :D

If this really is a feature in BeeingFemale, I must have missed it so far.  :o

Also animal/animal animations? never heard of that on LL before.. 

Have you actually had a horse or other creature sucessfully giving birth this way?

Now I am curios too, what will happen.. In theory the child should be a horse, if both parents are horses.. unless they are of a custom horse race.. 

Maybe you will have to turn off the birthing animation? Belly scaling might not be a problem at all. Could be just the same situation, as if a body without belly node was installed.. 

I messaged milz about this anyway. Also about the thing with the AddonManager..

Lets wait what he replies. I think he's quite busy at the moment, though.

Still wonder if this is actually a feature or just an oversight.. 

Thanks for creating this mod, it have been on the wishlist for a long time. However there is a problem. Can you make it so that the debug messages are not displayed all the time? Its kind of annoying.

What debug messages do you mean? 

The "Init raceAddon - xyz race" ones should actually display only once after installation.

Any other messages should be from BeeingFemale and can be limited/disabled by changing the information level in the MCM menu from "debug" to "low" or "immersive".

Yea.. sorry.. I guess I panicked a little  :D

If this really is a feature in BeeingFemale, I must have missed it so far.  :o

Also animal/animal animations? never heard of that on LL before.. 

Have you actually had a horse or other creature sucessfully giving birth this way?

Now I am curios too, what will happen.. In theory the child should be a horse, if both parents are horses.. unless they are of a custom horse race.. 

Maybe you will have to turn off the birthing animation? Belly scaling might not be a problem at all. Could be just the same situation, as if a body without belly node was installed.. 

I messaged milz about this anyway. Also about the thing with the AddonManager..

Lets wait what he replies. I think he's quite busy at the moment, though.

Still wonder if this is actually a feature or just an oversight.. 

Dont think so, I think it is one future of the mod.

There are many mods that have creatures and so on here on LL, but I cant find any one that have belly node for animals.

Thanks for creating this mod, it have been on the wishlist for a long time. However there is a problem. Can you make it so that the debug messages are not displayed all the time? Its kind of annoying.

What debug messages do you mean? 

The "Init raceAddon - xyz race" ones should actually display only once after installation.

Any other messages should be from BeeingFemale and can be limited/disabled by changing the information level in the MCM menu from "debug" to "low" or "immersive".

After a child was born every update on that child is being updated on screen. I do have it set to high information so it might be that, if it is that I will just hit myself in the head for being stupid.

Edit: No its not me being stupid. The message that show up is something like "FWChildActor::size()"