Dripping when aroused LE

Greetings, 

Small issue, is there a way to stop the scripts not running warning? It checks itself after and all the scripts are running of course, its simply that my game is very script heavy and all the effects are working just fine, but the message will keep going continuously until I have to delete that save and go back to a previous one. 

Thank you for the mod, its pretty much perm in my load order :) 

-C

Greetings,

Small issue, is there a way to stop the scripts not running warning? It checks itself after and all the scripts are running of course, its simply that my game is very script heavy and all the effects are working just fine, but the message will keep going continuously until I have to delete that save and go back to a previous one.

Thank you for the mod, its pretty much perm in my load order :)

-C

DW_Status(dummy).7z
  • 1 month later...

The Disable during Sl anim options are currently broken because the callbacks for the AnimationStart and AnimationEnd events have their arguments set up incorrectly, which is also what's causing the error below:

[07/22/2017 - 03:44:24PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4.
stack:
<empty stack>

Changing the code from this:

Event OnAnimationStart(int threadID, bool HasPlayer)
Actor akActor = Game.GetPlayer()
if HasPlayer == true
  StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none,"DW.bAnimating", 1)
  if DW_ModState09.GetValue() == 1 ;remove visuals
   akActor.RemoveSpell(DW_Visuals_Spell)
  endif
  if DW_ModState10.GetValue() == 1 ;remove sound
   akActor.RemoveSpell(DW_Heart_Spell)
   akActor.RemoveSpell(DW_Breath_Spell)
  endif
endif
EndEvent

Event OnAnimationEnd(int threadID, bool HasPlayer)
if HasPlayer == true
  StorageUtil.SetIntValue(none,"DW.bAnimating", 0)
endif
EndEvent

To this:

Event OnAnimationStart(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
sslThreadController thread = SexLab.GetController(strArg as int)
if thread.HasPlayer == true
  endif
  endif
endif
EndEvent

Event OnAnimationEnd(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
endif
EndEvent

Solved both the error shown above, and the broken MCM options.

The Disable during Sl anim options are currently broken because the callbacks for the AnimationStart and AnimationEnd events have their arguments set up incorrectly, which is also what's causing the error below:

[07/22/2017 - 03:44:24PM] ERROR: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4.

stack:

<empty stack>

Changing the code from this:

Event OnAnimationStart(int threadID, bool HasPlayer)
if HasPlayer == true
  endif
  endif
endif
EndEvent

Event OnAnimationEnd(int threadID, bool HasPlayer)
if HasPlayer == true
endif
EndEvent

To this:

Event OnAnimationStart(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
  endif
  endif
endif
EndEvent

Event OnAnimationEnd(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
endif
EndEvent

Solved both the error shown above, and the broken MCM options.

hm... i think i've red somewhere that sexlab 1.6+ should use that events ... oh well

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i keep a geting a message tehat the script is not running and my be a false alarm but if it repeats tehm somthing is wrong and need to check load order

i know they are correct

try changing load order

find mod that breaks your papyrus

use dummy script to disable checks

• 1 month later...

figure i'll ask here first since this mod's effects are what i want to trigger:

i have a werewolf char and i use moonlight tales to trigger forced transformations during full moon cycles only (i believe there's an option to trigger during partial moon cycles). i am wondering if it is possible to hook onto those transformation triggers to have a chance to increase player arousal during those events. i don't care too much about the transformation, but would like to have the random chance of an outside factor to cause a werewolf PC to go into heat and trigger all the visual and sound effects from DW.esp, and keep the PC arousal locked at the raised arousal until the moon passes. 

not sure how to go about this since i know very little about actual scripting

figure i'll ask here first since this mod's effects are what i want to trigger:

i have a werewolf char and i use moonlight tales to trigger forced transformations during full moon cycles only (i believe there's an option to trigger during partial moon cycles). i am wondering if it is possible to hook onto those transformation triggers to have a chance to increase player arousal during those events. i don't care too much about the transformation, but would like to have the random chance of an outside factor to cause a werewolf PC to go into heat and trigger all the visual and sound effects from DW.esp, and keep the PC arousal locked at the raised arousal until the moon passes. 

not sure how to go about this since i know very little about actual scripting

that would be separate mod, not really have anything to do with DW, more like MT+SLA

oh and MT doesnt have sources, so not worth the effort

One thing I did notice when using this with SLSO, it really helps me to know which npc ended up climaxing in a F/F encounter.

It's really handy for that visual reference.   Although right now if I set it to SLA based (which I would prefer) I don't always see the reference since it's not 100%

If you ever do revisit the code, it would be nice to have a minor squirt and a major gush that is SLA based.  Doesn't even have to be a different texture or visual.  Can just be a short spurt vs longer.

Only if you decide to revisit the code though =)

this mod has become more interesting and useful than I originally thought it would be.  I guess it's the little details sometimes.

Thanks for the work on this!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting:  

DS.plugincheck.sla status: error

and

DS.plugincheck.sos status: error

Just not sure which sos plugin I'm to download/install (if it's in the original then it's in there), also I don't have Redux, I have the regular version of Sex Lab and the full version of SoS.

GuruSR.

On 11/13/2017 at 2:43 AM, GuruSR said:

Getting:  

DS.plugincheck.sla status: error

and

DS.plugincheck.sos status: error

Just not sure which sos plugin I'm to download/install (if it's in the original then it's in there), also I don't have Redux, I have the regular version of Sex Lab and the full version of SoS.

GuruSR.

did you put scripts in correct folders?

post papyrus log

1 hour ago, GuruSR said:

I did, minus the optional files, I then looked at my log and there are errors for dw, just uncertain why.

GuruSR.

Papyrus.0.log

[11/14/2017 - 07:34:21AM] Cannot open store for class "dw_sla", missing file?
[11/14/2017 - 07:34:21AM] Cannot open store for class "dw_sos", missing file?

means scripts are not installed/missing from data/scripts

or you have 2 many errors and papyrus decided to die 

Edited by Ed86
15 hours ago, Ed86 said:

[11/14/2017 - 07:34:21AM] Cannot open store for class "dw_sla", missing file?
[11/14/2017 - 07:34:21AM] Cannot open store for class "dw_sos", missing file?

means scripts are not installed/missing from data/scripts

or you have 2 many errors and papyrus decided to die 

Got it, doing the mod's archive without any installer, so I put the "True" scripts into the scripts folder and there it is, working.  Now to find something for the men.

GuruSR.

There is an issue with the Dripping Spell, it doesn't fire and apply the Dripping Magic Effects.

I tested the dripping effect on my current character, and a completely new character with Arousal Threshold set to the default value and 0, and while the Spell does get added when Arousal is high enough, the Magic Effect isn't. I tried removing the Conditions from the Spells in TES5Edit, but the Effect still won't apply. Everything else works properly; Bleeding, Squirting, etc., but the arousal and cum dripping Spells aren't.

I'm using the latest version, SLA Redux, and SOS Full, as well as ZaZ.

13 minutes ago, Woomi said:

There is an issue with the Dripping Spell, it doesn't fire and apply the Dripping Magic Effects.

I tested the dripping effect on my current character, and a completely new character with Arousal Threshold set to the default value and 0, and while the Spell does get added when Arousal is high enough, the Magic Effect isn't. I tried removing the Conditions from the Spells in TES5Edit, but the Effect still won't apply. Everything else works properly; Bleeding, Squirting, etc., but the arousal and cum dripping Spells aren't.

I'm using the latest version, SLA Redux, and SOS Full, as well as ZaZ.

it might not work in sole cells, try changing location

get naked try again

manually check if mod meshes and textures in correct places at Data as in archive

19 hours ago, Ed86 said:

it might not work in sole cells, try changing location

get naked try again

manually check if mod meshes and textures in correct places at Data as in archive

I think I found the culprit. In the DW_DrippingScr script, you made it so it only adds the spell to the PC, but not cast it.

;dripping wet pc
        if CORE.SLA.GetActorArousal(akActor) >= DW_Arousal_threshold
            if StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") != 1\
            || (CORE.SexLab.GetGender( akActor ) == 1  && akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") == 1)
                akActor.AddSpell( CORE.DW_Dripping_Spell, false )                <------this line right here
            endif
        endif

Every other function is correct and cast their spells correctly, even NPC dripping. (Which I disabled in game so I did not test it, but I'm sure it works.)

;dripping gag pc
        if CORE.DDi.IsWearingDDGag(akActor) || CORE.zbf.IsWearingZaZGag(akActor)
            CORE.DW_DrippingGag_Spell.cast( akActor )
        endif

;dripping wet npc
                If CORE.SLA.GetActorArousal(aNPC) >= DW_Arousal_threshold
                    If StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") != 1\
                    || (CORE.SexLab.GetGender( aNPC ) == 1 && aNPC.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") == 1)
                        CORE.DW_Dripping_Spell.cast( aNPC )
                    EndIf
                EndIf

I don't know if this is intentionally set up this way, but I think this is why the magic effect isn't firing.

EDIT: Yep, that was it. I recompiled the script and tested it, my PC now fires the spell and plays the effect. I have the hot fix, if you'd let me post it here for everyone to download. :)

EDIT2: If dripping isn't working for you, here's a hotfix: DW_Dripping Hotfix.rar

Edited by Woomi
9 hours ago, Woomi said:

I think I found the culprit. In the DW_DrippingScr script, you made it so it only adds the spell to the PC, but not cast it.

Reveal hidden contents

;dripping wet pc
        if CORE.SLA.GetActorArousal(akActor) >= DW_Arousal_threshold
            if StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") != 1\
            || (CORE.SexLab.GetGender( akActor ) == 1  && akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") == 1)
                akActor.AddSpell( CORE.DW_Dripping_Spell, false )                <------this line right here
            endif
        endif

Every other function is correct and cast their spells correctly, even NPC dripping. (Which I disabled in game so I did not test it, but I'm sure it works.)

Reveal hidden contents

;dripping gag pc
        if CORE.DDi.IsWearingDDGag(akActor) || CORE.zbf.IsWearingZaZGag(akActor)
            CORE.DW_DrippingGag_Spell.cast( akActor )
        endif

;dripping wet npc
                If CORE.SLA.GetActorArousal(aNPC) >= DW_Arousal_threshold
                    If StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") != 1\
                    || (CORE.SexLab.GetGender( aNPC ) == 1 && aNPC.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1 && StorageUtil.GetIntValue(none,"DW.UseSLGenderForDripp") == 1)
                        CORE.DW_Dripping_Spell.cast( aNPC )
                    EndIf
                EndIf

I don't know if this is intentionally set up this way, but I think this is why the magic effect isn't firing.

EDIT: Yep, that was it. I recompiled the script and tested it, my PC now fires the spell and plays the effect. I have the hot fix, if you'd let me post it here for everyone to download. :)

ive tried both variants, dont see difference, both things working fine

sure you can post hotfix