Maria Eden 2.0 public Alpha Test

zaira

Aber seit diese Funktion besteht,ist keine Aktion mit Militärcamps oder ähnlichem möglich. Das hat auch Auswirkungenen auf andere Factions (Diebesgilde...da geht auch nichts mehr)

Die Quest wird nur in Städten ausgelöst (MariaEdenLocationCategory == 1)

Falls nicht, mal "help MariaEdenLocationCategory" eingeben - das darf nur in großen Städten mit ihren Randbezirken 1 sein.

Und die Conditions für den Main-Alias dieser Quest sind LineOfSight mit Player und Player nicht im Schatten.

Sicher, dass da nicht etwas anderes passiert?

Die Quest heißt MariaSexInCity.

Has been very enjoyable so far. Thank you Zaira. I look forward to your English translation. I am sure it will be very good.

You have so many nice features in this mod.  As I am English speaking I am sure I miss a lot of wonderful stuff you have done, but what I do see is so much better for roll play than the last version 1.24. Which I though was wonderful too.

P.S.  I love the ability to place sex furniture where I personally think it is needed. This is a very big help. [ I spend many Hours roaming around Skyrim placing things where I think they should be. This gives a very personal touch to my game. Thank you ! ]

Update:

• First English release - thank you bmckinley50!
  • Bugfixes
  • Wheel menu contains a cheat option - there is an entry to stop a ME quest
  • I have split the German voices into a second zip file because they are so large and obsolete for English players. But you need the lip files if you dont install the german voice pack.
Guest Long John

@zaira - Could you please put in the OP in a hidden or code quote the setting for redirecting the Papyrus logs? I have been searching everywhere with Google for what to set to do this without luck.

Thank you very much Ziara.

; Question about installing

1. so is it better to install the English version. Then install the German Voice pack or the lip files - [ One or the other, but not both ]

2. Or is it simpler to just install the German version, and then the .esp from the English version.

3. I am sorry if this is a bad question, but I was wondering about it.

The English esp is now part of the Maria*.7z - it contains a fomod installer where you can select the language.

If you don't like the sound of German voice ("Stillgestanden", "Marsch Marsch") - you probably better install only the lip files.

Logging on Ramdisk:

• Install this awesome ram disk utilitly
  • Create a log directory on the ram disk and store it as an image for the imdisk (IMdisk control panel).
  • Install a tool for generating NTFS junctions
  • Link your the ram disk log directory as a junction to your skyrim game directory (user / Documents\My Games\Skyrim\logs)
Guest Long John

@zaira - There's already a command line tool which can create junctions and other symlinks built into windows - mklink.

For windows 8 anyway (possibly also Windows 7 or Windows Vista).

Guest Long John

@zaira - Is the archive HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160113-215744.7z supposed to only have a DEU directory?

If not then it is missing its ENG directory and plugin, so please upload a corrected archive!

I've been waiting patiently for this, so thank you very much!

The question I have is does this version have the hooks that deviously enslaved and simple slavery use to place the player into maria's forced prostitution, and if so, are you interested in problem reports about them yet?

Only the NPCs that you spawn with builder spell stays at their cell forever. You can assign jobs to normal NPCs but this doesn't change anything to their routines. If you give them a whore outfit this would change their behavior as long as you are in the same cell.

I've been waiting patiently for this, so thank you very much!

The question I have is does this version have the hooks that deviously enslaved and simple slavery use to place the player into maria's forced prostitution, and if so, are you interested in problem reports about them yet?

The mod events for slavery doesn't work for ME 2.0. I will change it in next release 

Update:

• Defeat is back - if you enter the surrender position while being hit by an enemy you are sent instantly to the slave auction (HouseOfBurden has to be installed). Maybe I will add a more immersive way of this but for now it is better than nothing.
  • Slavery ModEvents are now bound to Pimp - third party mods (eg. simple slavery) send the player into forced whoring now.

I think in next release I'll switch to regular loverslab file submission

Problem mit dem Hurenjob

Nimmt ein Freier die Hure mit zu sich nach Hause,so kann es ein Kopfgeld geben oder die Hure wird von den Bewohnern attackiert (ist gerade in Eorlunds Haus passiert)

Eorlund selbst blieb friedlich,aber der Rest der Hausbewohner killten meinen Char.

Ich werd diese Funktionalität erstmal deaktivieren bis ich einen Weg gefunden habe, die Hausbewohner zu lobotomisieren.

Guest Long John

@zaira or anyone who can help - I left a post last night about an issue which I had with getting the Gallows builder objects to spawn and stay materialised (even having saved them). I have already submitted the logs in a zipped archive during last night.

I placed several gallows in different locations and the name appears along with the action "Get Hung". However the gallows itself doesn't appear I placed one at a location near Whiterun, near Markarth and other locations. Once the dialog appears for choosing whether to keep it or not I chose save.

I managed to place several nailed crucifixes in a wide variety of locations these fully appeared and were saved. When I reloaded the same save or another save the items placed using the builder aren't preserved using the json records (re-appear upon save load).

All of the gallows placed have this issue the item is labelled "gallows" not "Gallows" like the rest of the items. Is this gallows coming from your modification or another one?

I'm now uploading my collection of json files for the installation of the public alpha see the attachment.

EDIT: Upload complete.

Collection of my Maria Eden 2.0 public alpha json.zip

Update:

• Defeat is back - if you enter the surrender position while being hit by an enemy you are sent instantly to the slave auction (HouseOfBurden has to be installed). Maybe I will add a more immersive way of this but for now it is better than nothing.

I think in next release I'll switch to regular loverslab file submission

Thank you this should be big help. When I am trying new Ideas :shy:

Archived