Maria Eden 2.0 public Alpha Test

zaira

ok further report

there is a compatibility issue with Radiant Prostitution Tweaked (I looked with mod organizer and tes5edit and neither showed the conflict on my machine)

with a straight standard install of ME the voluntary whore of tavern keeper quest ran into the following issue

quest ran fine until tavern keeper gives gear, gives ring fine then stalls out as busy (without giving torso outfit), easy workaround found though,

use ME to custom define a Whore's outfit and then it worked fine.

previous issue I ran into at Dragonsreach (with Irileth, steward, and Jarl going enemy)  I discovered it is NOT a bug or glitch ( took me a few tries to discover what

happened) but was ME doing it's job (problem was caused by operator ignorance {mine}).

issue is caused by whoring through ME's dialogue without a license, steps I tried to fix issue included surrender, run away and wait for over a month in game, and surrender to a regular guard (both before and after running away) and all failed for me.  I am sure the mod has a mechanic to solve this already, I just have not found it yet. :)

on a standard install if in midgame it will reset Sexlab's animation directory which can be fixed through MCM menus mostly, however the animations added

by EC+ and ES+ are a bit more problematic (on a new game it makes no difference however).

will post other information or problems or issues as I find them if they are not already posted.

Really enjoying it so far.  Keep up the good work. :D

edited to fix typo's and get spoiler working right.

PPS used the place items spell and it worked great for me (standard ZAZ furniture and from WhipsNChains)

Sorry if this has been mentioned before (some of the comments here are in German which i cant read) but i have a problem with quickstart. I tried to start a new game and made sure i disabled LAL before i installed Maria. The game starts normally until a few seconds after i decide who i sided with (Hadvar/Ralof). As my mods are initialising, the framerate slows to a crawl, like really sloooow. I didnt have this issue when i started mid-game without installing quickstart. Not sure what ive done wrong. It happens with the last version and the latest bugfix update. 

Papyrus.0.log

wall of text warning

Issue found and solved (sorta) with HouseOfBurden

Ttried adding HOB (HouseOFBurden) to game and ran into a CTD problem

exited Embershard Cottage (between Embershard mine and Riverwood), looked at map (saw location of HOB) tried to fast travel there CTD, loaded again tried to fast travel

to Aurora Village CTD, tried to fast travel to Soltitude, Whiterun, Solstheim, and Dragonsreach all CTD.  loaded yet again and walked to HOB, entered looked around, walked

to Falkreath went and talked to Sindig, stole horse went to Whitrun, then thru Windhelm (without fast traveling at all) no problems until I caught boat to Solstheim (then CTD yet

again).  Started new game (using LAL) set all MCM's no problem used bed to progress CTD.

Booted up TESVedit to check for conflicts and out of boredom waiting for background loader to finish I expanded the filetrees for HOB and noticed it was listing

Worldspaces for both Tamriel, and Whiterunworld. Closed out TESVedit and loaded HOB in CK, found HOB location (while trying to figure out exact cell in Tamriel it edits)

and discovered it had FalkreathLocation as parent location, changed that to FalkreathHoldLocation (due to FalkreathLocation being the town I thought) and reloaded game,

all fast travel options now worked just like normal.

Only thing is I am not sure if the FalkreathHoldLocation needs additional keywords added (to match the FalkreathLocation) for HOB to work correctly.

and yes I did think I had a corrupted copy of HOB so I redownloaded it 2 times and all were the same.

attaching logs (at least 3 are from the CTD times) and mod list and load order.

checked the thread here and did not see anyone else having this problem so thought I would state the problem and what I did that mostly fixed it for me.

only 2 mods I have not on most recent versions are currently DDE (they just recently put out 170) and Dangerous Nights ( I am 1 version behind there also), just

have not yet updated those 2 mods (I have them just didn't put in until I found my issue with HOB).

will try quickstart version after I find any other issues and have them working right (for all my mods, I do have a ghost issue happening with Favor258 quest driving me nuts also).

hope this is helpful

ModlistAndLoadorder.7z

papyruslogs.7z

Zaira, just download last Maria-v2-00-20160201-224327 and with first look. I said about vars and properties in packages scripts before.
With not using "Strip Manager":
    Unequip package: Goes to infinite calling OnUpdate. To check: simply put 'trace' inside OnUpdate to see it.
    Equip package: For NPC_1 OnUpdate called with delay 3 sec. If in this period another NPC_2 will use this package, 'john' variable will be overwritten with new NPC_2 actor.
    And for NPC_1 OnUpdate will use data with wrong 'john'=NPC_2.
Package scripts has Form as parent - they dislike ActiveMagicEffect - and have no multithreading support (except parameter variable akActor) or something like 'dispel' with ending package.
With using "Strip Manager":
    You do not catch strip ending event and sometimes reserved time not enough for unstrip and animation starts while actor unstripping. This breaks animation.

@ valcon767

I think, CapturedDreamShop is not compatible with ME. With this mod I have a Ctd at every 2. Cellchange.

I was having roughly the same issue with cellchange, any cellchange that had a fast travel component seemed to cause me to CTD.

after making the 1 minor edit to the HOB location in it's esp it went totally away for me but my CD Shop was not fully expanded

at the time either, so I am not sure if it is a conflict with CD Shop mod or just the locations of them (CD Shop and HOB).

thanks for the info though (that just might be my problem with a strange ctd issue I seem to have magically developed).

I will remove all CD stuff and see if that fixes my strange CTD issue (if so I will post here and in Tech support) about it,

so that others will realize there is a compatibility issue).

Thank you Nameless 701

that was part of my issue, other part was operator mistake (I put ME's meta.ini file in wrong place).

there is a compatibility issue with the current version of the CD Shop mod.

I use MO and the solution that works for me is to make sure ME's meta.ini file is in the main ME mod,

and to make sure ALL ME related mods are loaded AFTER all CD Shop related mods.

working so far and both are running.  will post again if I find any more problems or information.

so THANKS AGAIN Nameless701 (you life saver you ;)).

Update - now I continue here : http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57586-maria-eden-prostitution/

• A lot of Bugfixes
  • Several new configuration options in MCM
  • new options in Cheat menu
  • Potential pimps are no longer stored in maria.json - there is a new folder MariaPotentialPimps where one file is stored per NPC. The format is the same as the npc clothing files - you can move the clothing files to the new folder.
  • External plugin registrations are no longer based on StorageUtil but on JSonUtil - there are two new folders MariaBrothels and MariaAuctions. You have to re-install FoxClub, PonyTailClub and HouseOfBurden.
  • optional heel debuff
  • optional NioOverride furniture fix - it does the same what http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2389-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/ is doing but only for furniture and only for the current player - but it does the job with much less Papyrus stress.
  • sexlab animation filtering can be disabled - usually some animations for the animation selection are filtered - eg. if you wears cuffs. You can disable this automatic filter if you want to have the complete choice

Archived