Maria Eden 2.0 public Alpha Test

zaira

Hi, thanks for your mod. Is there a way to completly disable the blindfold plz ?

Hey mate, check the Zaz Animation menu. Zaira uses the Zaz framework extensively, including to handle blindfolds. Just set the blindfold and pulse to 0% and that should disable the blindfold for you.

Hey Galgat, I can confirm for you that Aroused Redux doesn't fix that issue. Zaira said Sexlab Stats was used as an aroused functionality? I dunno. I'm trying to look into it, mate. It's actually kinda fun trying to figure this kind of stuff out. I'm sure it's something simple, I'll be pretty happy with myself when I finally find it, and if I find it first, I'll be sure to share. <3 No one wants a limp dick.

Guest Long John

@zaira - Is there supposed to be a "textures\gallows" folder filled with the matching files for "meshes\gallows" folder's contents? As it is currently missing from both "Maria-v2-00-20160119-202504.7z" and also the previous public alpha release from this one.

@zaira - I think the reason for the invisible gallows has been found by me. Please include the missing Gallows textures or some other reference is wrong - the furniture is invisible otherwise.

That doesn't fix the builder items not reappearing on save game reload same save or earlier. May be the data from the builder jsons aren't being retrieved also please check the map location names (some are still in German).

EDIT 1: In addition the chains from the ZAZ pack included with your modification appear pink or purple aren't they supposed to appear with a metallic colour. Could this be as the path to the textures are different.

EDIT 2: Please include a patch for the new High Heel System supported by DDi 2.9.2 (Ni based high heels). You currently only include a patch for HDT High Heels.

Hopefully i didn't miss it if already answered: For the textures from ZaZ chains you need ZaZHDTWorkshop, i don't remember the link, but google should help :)

@zaira: Ich weiß nicht wie der Stand der Dinge bei den Karavanen ist, aber das hier: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2593-alternative-riding-styles-1-17-16/  sieht lustig aus. Ist selber noch alpha-status, aber falls ers hinkriegt wärs evtl. ne Überlegung wert? Der modder würde sich jedenfalls freuen wenn es jemand in was größeres einbaut :)

Guest Long John

@Nazzzgul666 - If this is what is requiried for the chains to appear correctly then a requirement may be missing.

@zaira - You may have left an item off of the list of requirements to use the modification (see Nazzzgul666's post for what).

@Nazzzgul666 - If this is what is requiried for the chains to appear correctly then a requirement may be missing.

@zaira - You may have left an item off of the list of requirements to use the modification (see Nazzzgul666's post for what).

At least that's what he told me when i tried the german alpha, don't know if he forgot to mention it as a (soft, it's nothing gamebreaking at least) requirement, or if he forgot to include the files into ME, or if something went wrong.

At least that's what he told me when i tried the german alpha, don't know if he forgot to mention it as a (soft, it's nothing gamebreaking at least) requirement, or if he forgot to include the files into ME, or if something went wrong.

yes to get the chain textures to work right I had to install the stuff from this page  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45101-zaz-hdt-workshop-physics-extension-only-v00-alpha/ . Don't know if that will help you out on the gallows.

otherwise My leg chains and straps were sort of and off blue, and they did not connect.

Surrender to start auction:

MariaInitAuctionQuest.Sell() - prepere done, but StartAuction() not called, so my PC just stand in cage and nothing happens. This for me works:

bool function Sell()
;    return PrepareStartupAuction()
    if(!PrepareStartupAuction())
        Trace("Error - AUCTION failed")
        return false
    endif
    return StartAuction()
endfunction

Kind Regards

MariaInitAuctionQuest.Sell() - prepere done, but StartAuction() not called, so my PC just stand in cage and nothing happens. This for me works:

Cool, I want more testers like you - that fixes bugs instead of just analyzing them - thanks...

Guest Long John

@zaira - Can you please add the textures for your included gallows from the current upload. When I open the archive using 7zip and browse to meshes folder I can find the gallows and its meshes. However when going into the textures folder I can't find the gallows folder in that location or its texture files.

The missing resources are causing the gallows to not appear correctly.

Guest Long John

@zaira - Are there supposed to be any textures for the gallows please?

Anyway the gallows never completely properly appear when placed in an empty area near Whiterun or in an area near "Markath" on another character. There's no physical visible wooden structure only "Get Hung" depending on where you stand before the "Save" prompting message appears.

After the save message and button press for "Save", resulting in the json creation. The gallows seems to completely disappear as I can't even make those words appear on the screen again.

EDIT: I have all of the requirements.

EDIT 2: The nailed crucifixes and alot of the other objects I place using the builder appear just fine but not the gallows.

EDIT 3: If you need logs they were already posted in this thread some pages back along with the json files.

Cool, I want more testers like you - that fixes bugs instead of just analyzing them - thanks...

Then another...

Whore dance. Walk through all Skyrim from Riverwood to Solitude. Because Bard alias is searched not in local area and 'course not nearest.

Kind Regards.

ADDED:

MariaPimp quest. Pimp packages MariaFollowingPimpWildness and MariaWanderingPimp are buggy and procedures conflicting.

MariaFollowingPimpWildness:

Tree must be stacked. Conditions for Follow:

1 GetQuestRunning - MariaWhoreJob == 0

2 GetQuestRunning - MariaJohn == 0

3 GetWithinDistance - whore, MaxRadius != 1

MariaWanderingPimp stacked and conditions are same MariaFollowingPimpWildness, also in Begin/End/Change do not CleanUp On Change

And, Zaira, check PM, please.

I have a really big question,  Is this mod not compatible with the Nexus Mod Manager?   Cause I can't seem to install the mod at all,  I get to about 50% and then it just tells me that the mod did not activate.   Tried it will 2.0 and below and I still get the same message so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.....please advise,  this is one of my favorite mods and now I can't get it working again.

I have a really big question,  Is this mod not compatible with the Nexus Mod Manager?   Cause I can't seem to install the mod at all,  I get to about 50% and then it just tells me that the mod did not activate.   Tried it will 2.0 and below and I still get the same message so i'm not sure what i'm doing wrong.....please advise,  this is one of my favorite mods and now I can't get it working again.

There are some hard dependencies. I can't recall exactly, but I had the same issue at first. (I know, Zaira, oneday I'm gonna learn MO, but until then please don't shoot me! <3 ) At the bottom of NMM, there are two tabs. Click the one that says Mod Activation Queue. You'll see a list of mods that attempted to activate, and ME 2.0 will have a failed message. Next to it, there will be a red symbol. Click that (I think, I'm running on memory here) and it will tell you what dependencies are missing that ME absolutely needs to run. I don't know of anywhere the hard dependencies are listed in English, but that should tell you what mods you needed badly enough that ME didn't activate for. (Assuming you're using the latest version of NMM)

Then another...

Whore dance. Walk through all Skyrim from Riverwood to Solitude. Because Bard alias is searched not in local area and 'course not nearest.

Kind Regards.

ADDED:

MariaPimp quest. Pimp packages MariaFollowingPimpWildness and MariaWanderingPimp are buggy and procedures conflicting.

MariaWanderingPimp stacked and conditions are same MariaFollowingPimpWildness, also in Begin/End/Change do not CleanUp On Change

I tried your package changes but they do not what I want - the Pimp shall sandbox much more when he is nearby. Now he stops sandboxing very soon to come close to me.

Then another...

Kind Regards.

ADDED:

I tried your package changes but they do not what I want - the Pimp shall sandbox much more when he is nearby. Now he stops sandboxing very soon to come close to me.

GetWithinDistance - whore, MaxRadius != 1. Pimp follow if out of range and sandbox near. Check maybe you use EQUAL instead NOT EQUAL.

And new bugs:

1 MariaWhoreMasturbate quest stuck on stage 70 and nothing advance it to stage 80 for ending.

2 Random quests (Dance etc.) request pop-up even pimp in "wait" state, and two times happens intersection of random quest with running John quest.

There are some hard dependencies. I can't recall exactly, but I had the same issue at first. (I know, Zaira, oneday I'm gonna learn MO, but until then please don't shoot me! <3 ) At the bottom of NMM, there are two tabs. Click the one that says Mod Activation Queue. You'll see a list of mods that attempted to activate, and ME 2.0 will have a failed message. Next to it, there will be a red symbol. Click that (I think, I'm running on memory here) and it will tell you what dependencies are missing that ME absolutely needs to run. I don't know of anywhere the hard dependencies are listed in English, but that should tell you what mods you needed badly enough that ME didn't activate for. (Assuming you're using the latest version of NMM)

m3PVwbi.png

This is the problem that keeps coming up with ME mod archives like ponytailclub, foxclub and  ME itself.

I managed to install maria eden by unpacking it and repacking it into a another archive, but so far that strategy does not work for Ponytail, foxclub and house of burden.

I recently updated to windows 10, didnt change anything to my mod setup and now I cant in stall the new ME files.

Not sure what is going on here but  im suffering from the same problem.

I solved the problem. The Issue is that NMM gets confused with the other XML file and screenshots in all Maria Eden archives.

Solution

1. is to expand all archives into their respective folders

2. delete everything except the config xml  in fomod

3. repackage into 7z file

4. Install

Problem solved. Everything installed.

You bypass the fomod installer this way...

I have seen this question on the thread but no answer, where can i find Maria?

In the new mod, there is no Maria. This has become a framework mod. Maria-type characters are set by you. Walk around and talk to people, tell them you would like to see them again. That will add them to the possible pimp/owner faction. Innkeepers are automatically pimps (I think) but are not automatically added to the startup list so you can instantly start as a whore of a specific innkeeper or be bought by them.

Archived