SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

Sexlab Hormones seems to remove the gender change powers that made Sexlab Gender Change outdated. Apparently this is caused by the masturbation spell the mod adds.

EDIT: Nope, Sexlab Hormones doesn't affect this. Looking into what's causing this now.

EDIT2: Or maybe I'm just an idiot and Sexlab Framework never had this in the first place. Gender Change is not obsolete.

Deviously Helpless is indirectly problematic since we get no ZAZ menu to add the animations from. You can let them unequip your armbinder if you have one but why would they do that?

Hello.

I don't know anymore if the original author of this post is still updating it.

In a couple of days I will be back home and open a new thread for "SexLab 1.6 compatible mods".

And I promise daily updates.

K.R.

When you post to a topic, you automatically are "following" it in that is shows up in "My Content".  I want this to no longer show up there.

Go to your profile, click on the Edit My Profile button near the top right, then click on Notification Options in the list on the left and in the list that pops up there should be a check box in the Topics & Posts section for automatically following topics you post in. Deselect that, save changes, and then come back to this topic and click to stop following the topic at the top of any page. That should do it.

Wish I knew how to put this thread on my ignore list.

Just unfollow it ? :P But yeah I wish i knew how to put it on my ignore list too....

Can you tell me how to unfollow it?  I have several I would like to do that to.  I know, I am stupid, but I don't see a link anywhere.

At the top of the topic there is a Reply, above the Reply there is a follow/unfollow simply click that.

When you post to a topic, you automatically are "following" it in that is shows up in "My Content".  I want this to no longer show up there.

Go to your profile, click on the Edit My Profile button near the top right, then click on Notification Options in the list on the left and in the list that pops up there should be a check box in the Topics & Posts section for automatically following topics you post in. Deselect that, save changes, and then come back to this topic and click to stop following the topic at the top of any page. That should do it.

Just unfollow it ? :P But yeah I wish i knew how to put it on my ignore list too....

Can you tell me how to unfollow it?  I have several I would like to do that to.  I know, I am stupid, but I don't see a link anywhere.

At the top of the topic there is a Reply, above the Reply there is a follow/unfollow simply click that.

Thanks you guys, but I never followed this topic (or any other for that matter and all I have at the top right is "Follow this Topic". 

The problem for me is that whenever I post to a topic, it ends up in my list of topics in "My Content" link.  That is what I am trying to get rid of.  I already had the checkbox "AutoFollow" unchecked. 

Thanks you guys, but I never followed this topic (or any other for that matter and all I have at the top right is "Follow this Topic". 

The problem for me is that whenever I post to a topic, it ends up in my list of topics in "My Content" link.  That is what I am trying to get rid of.  I already had the checkbox "AutoFollow" unchecked. 

That's indeed very weird, if we quote you , you get a notification so that cant be the problem.

Maybe its a random bug that barely happens ? If so maybe ask Ashal(or w/e is checking the forum :P ) to check it out.

STOP POSTING IN THIS FORUM.

The person who started it has jumped ship and anything you post here goes into the bit bucked.  Hopefully, CPU will start one that actually gets updated.

Agreed.

I sent a PM to the original author, but I did not get any answer.

If tomorrow morning I will still not get an answer, I will open a new forum.

STOP POSTING IN THIS FORUM.

The person who started it has jumped ship and anything you post here goes into the bit bucked.  Hopefully, CPU will start one that actually gets updated.

Agreed.

I sent a PM to the original author, but I did not get any answer.

If tomorrow morning I will still not get an answer, I will open a new forum.

Just Be Sure PM A Moderator So They Can Close This Thread For Good Once You Start The New One

Archived