SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

Can you add a disclaimer of orphan mods?  First to prevent people from seeking help that likely won't come, and second to get people maybe looking into taking over those mods into a new release.

The following mods have original author missing and even authors who provided patches in their respective support threads are missing:

Lovers Victim: NPC-NPC not working.  Never worked in 1.59c either.  PC-NPC not working for me in 1.6 as well but someone else reported working.  There are two versions, the original and a patch in its support thread since original author has gone MIA for a long time.  The patch is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23465-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/page-18 (post#346)

Sexlab Release: working with 1.6.  However, one must use the patch from its support thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27588-sexlab-release-v13/page-3 (post#49) AND a secondary patch from Skyrimll http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1663-obscure-patches-2015-02-16/. 

EDIT: not sure if Sexlab Release is taking advantage of the new SL1.6 features.

I do not think that this thread is the right place to discuss or reclaim orphan mods ;) If these are or are not working with SL 1.6 i will link them but beyond that you should ask in the respective support thread or start a related topic.

I don't disagree with you but which link in OP do you use in case of orphan mods that work with someone else's patch, or working for some but not for others?  Again, here are the two mods I tested from my post you quoted:

Sexlab Release: The original mod does not work 100% but its author is MIA.  One person provided a patch in original mod's support thread and another person created a patch for the patch in another thread.  Using both patches Sexlab Release works perfectly with 1.6 so which link do you provide?  You shouldn't link to the original because it does not work so some explanation is needed for giving alternative links.

Lovers Victim: There is a patch buried inside its support thread that worked for 1.59 but its author also gone MIA.  Someone earlier posted that it worked with SL1.6.  I tested and it does not, as has some users stated with 1.59c in its support thread.  There is no consensus regarding its compatibility and the mod has been abandoned for a long time.  If you just stated as problematic, all you do is pointing people to the support thread of an abandon mod.  Wouldn't it be better just stated here that the mod is problematic and is orphan?

Marked mentioned mods and referred to your post with the custom patches. I won`t link custom patches directly but will try refer to posts mentioning them. ;)

I dont think DD works 100%

Can anyone else confirm?

It seems to be ignoring some of the tags.

eg, even when closed chast belt is equipped some vaginal anims still play.

Using Sextools to select another animation, it would normally skip the the next correct animation but now plays whatever you've selected.

I just tried to compile MilkMod with sexlab 1.6 and it failed on a reference from zadlibs.psc to "import MfgConsoleFunc". Could this be the issue?

EDIT: Ashal's description for context: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44661-facial-animation-tutorial-with-lip-sync-papyrus-script/?do=findComment&comment=1117338

Can anyone else confirm?

Using Sextools to select another animation, it would normally skip the the next correct animation but now plays whatever you've selected.

I just tried to compile MilkMod with sexlab 1.6 and it failed on a reference from zadlibs.psc to "import MfgConsoleFunc". Could this be the issue?

I'm USING MilkMod in 1.60. Why would you recompile it?

Can anyone else confirm?

EDIT: Ashal's description for context: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44661-facial-animation-tutorial-with-lip-sync-papyrus-script/?do=findComment&comment=1117338

very likely, since mfgconsole is (at the moment) not included in SL 1.60. But Ashal will be re-adding it in the next patch. So sit tight. Or install mfg console seperately in the meantime?

EDIT: Ashal's post about re-adding mfg console: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v160-hotfix1-updated-aug-24th-2015/?p=1296370

Can anyone else confirm?

I'm USING MilkMod in 1.60. Why would you recompile it?

Because I'm editing the functionality.

I pointed out the compiler issue purely as a suggestion as to why some functionality in Devious Devices may not work as expected.

Is there a COMPATIBLE MOD) that lets you choose which animation you want to change to during sex? Using submit. Too many problems with defeat 5.1.

"Defeat 5,1.0 has a problem with new sexlab. If presex foreplay is enable in sexlab, it play a foreplay animation when you rape an character, this thing didn't happened before for obvious reasons. Also when a woman rape a man if defeat has the "female on male" option (to use cowgirl animations for female rape male) many animations like Leito footjob 2 are played, because they have "Cowgirl" as tag. The rest seems to work normally."

Can you confirm this?

i didnt checked that if you ask me... just there is no way to select what kind of sex you want and if you choise doggy cum effect is still apllyed to labia

The problem of not being able to select position has nothing to do with Defeat in particular I don't think, I've had it happen with every mod I've tried including Matchmaker which is supposed to be the standard for making sure Sexlab is working. Not every time, but sometimes it just won't let me change it. There's been some discussion about a new tagging system and I'd assume it's related to that. I hope they get it worked out soon too.

As far as the question above yours by Antonio121989, I can confirm that Defeat is playing a foreplay anim if you have foreplay selected in the sexlab defaults. It's not our mod but I'm pretty sure the "rape spell" mod linked in a thread here does it too. Maybe also related to the tagging issue? The rest I don't know about.

i dont mean that i cant change pose i just say that if you select any doggy animation you still get cum on front (labia).. thats just unrealistic ... and i have no idea which one of sl mods does it or is it just strange new tag system of SL 1.60 which messes all that up... see what i mean?

Guys. This thread is NOT for discuss about mods, or how to manage them.

Please post ONLY if a mod is working with SL 1.6 or not.

Other posts are NOT adequate. post them in the relevant mod topic.

Thank you.

About Prosion Overhual v032.... it appears to be that it has some problem with sl1.6. After update Prision Overhual sent a notification that it might not work well with sl1.6; then I experienced several quit to desktop, and similar ctd did not occur after I uninstalled the Prision Overhual.

Are you sure you mean v032, as v033 is the uptodate version? Therefore i will wait for now before adding it.

Any more confirmation that DD is problematic?

Estrus Chaurus + (version 4.20a)  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1033-estrus-chaurus/ does not work for me.

Error:

[08/27/2015 - 05:11:58PM] ERROR: zzestruschaurusevents.OnECStartAnimation() being called on an invalid object, aborting function call
stack:
    [zzEstrusChaurusMCM (4400EF8A)].zzestruschaurusae.ChaurusSpitAttack() - "zzestruschaurusae.psc" Line 159
    [Active effect 4 on  (0001348C)].zzEstrusSpitEffect.OnEffectStart() - "zzEstrusSpitEffect.psc" Line 7

Code in question:

function ChaurusSpitAttack(Actor akVictim, Actor akAgressor)

if mcm.TentacleSpitEnabled
        if utility.randomint(1,100) <= mcm.TentacleSpitChance

if ECEvents.OnECStartAnimation(self, akVictim, 0, true, 0, true) ; <- line 159
                if !akAgressor.IsInFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction)
                    akAgressor.AddToFaction(zzEstrusChaurusBreederFaction)
                endif
            endIf
        endIf
    endif

endfunction

Thanks for reporting and [drattus'].

please mark:

• SexLab Random Attack as Problematic. (masturbation happens while involved in another sex anim, reported by drattus)
  • Blush When Aroused as Not working (reported by Dave000)
  • SexLab Cumshot 1.7 as Working. (reported by CPU)

Shit blush when aroused was broken? just tested it myself and i can confirm that it is broken.

I did not try it personally. The report was done by "Dave000". If it is working for you, for me is good. (If at least on emember can prove that it is working, then it is working. For other member can be a classic problem (Mod Order, Bad install, Crap Mods, etc.))

Please confirm that is working for you , and the version, please.

Yea i tested it a little while ago and it is broken with v1.60. I reverted back to SLframwork 1.59c and it worked just fine

Weird, it works perfect for me.

Is there a COMPATIBLE MOD) that lets you choose which animation you want to change to during sex? Using submit. Too many problems with defeat 5.1.

"Defeat 5,1.0 has a problem with new sexlab. If presex foreplay is enable in sexlab, it play a foreplay animation when you rape an character, this thing didn't happened before for obvious reasons. Also when a woman rape a man if defeat has the "female on male" option (to use cowgirl animations for female rape male) many animations like Leito footjob 2 are played, because they have "Cowgirl" as tag. The rest seems to work normally."

Can you confirm this?

Not happening for me. 5.1.0, pre-sex foreplay on, but doesn't occur with defeat as the victim. I have not yet tried as the aggressor.

Guys. PLease mark all the mods, that have small issues (Defeat, Blush when Aroused, etc.) as Problematic.

If at least two people have the problem, then better if the author does something.

Archived