SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

Fishburger's quote : "...except for gender checks and the like which will take me some significant additional time to check."

SL aroused redux, latest version have a problem with checking genders and SL 1.60 have a problem if the male player is set to bisexual. (I do not know for others, but this is the problem in my game).

Also, glad to say that:

Romance mod is compatible with SL 1.60

Would appreciate it if you would post on the Redux forum what issues you are having.  I did a test yesterday with 1.6 and it seemed to work fine.  The only thing that Redux does with gender preference is to determine how much arousal is increased.  Would like to know what issues you are seeing.

Sorry, Fishburger, you've right, I should post it there. Will do when happens next time. :)

Defeat 5,1.0 has a problem with new sexlab. If presex foreplay is enable in sexlab, it play a foreplay animation when you rape an character, this thing didn't happened before for obvious reasons. Also when a woman rape a man if defeat has the "female on male" option (to use cowgirl animations for female rape male) many animations like Leito footjob 2 are played, because they have "Cowgirl" as tag. The rest seems to work normally.

That can be easily worked around. Just disable all the foreplay and footjob animations you don't want. They aren't that exciting in consensual anyway. At least not for me. You have to put that against what the new SexLab has to offer in terms of functionality and new animations. For that, it's a small price to pay.

i still using hdt high heels and sexlab is not overriding it... so i still use it.

HDT High Heels is still needed.

SL 1.6 just removes the offset to heels before animations so that the animations line up correctly.

Prior to 1.6 that was a separate mod.

That mod is no longer needed.

Although there are no problems if you still have it installed.

i still using hdt high heels and sexlab is not overriding it... so i still use it.

HDT High Heels is still needed.

SL 1.6 just removes the offset to heels before animations so that the animations line up correctly.

Prior to 1.6 that was a separate mod.

That mod is no longer needed.

Although there are no problems if you still have it installed.

Thanks for the explanation. I have obviously misunderstood what SL 1.6 did in relation to hdtHH

Fishburger's quote : "...except for gender checks and the like which will take me some significant additional time to check."

SL aroused redux, latest version have a problem with checking genders and SL 1.60 have a problem if the male player is set to bisexual. (I do not know for others, but this is the problem in my game).

Also, glad to say that:

Romance mod is compatible with SL 1.60

Turns out that this gender preference issue is a problem for both 1.59 NS 1.61.  It is a problem for the original Sexlab Aroused as well as Redux.  Redux is now fixed in version 19.

Something strange happened to me: I started a new game to make sure that all mods I use work with the new SL version, but now I suddenly seam to have to tag the actors using N before any mod scripts fire... tested it for Dedeat 1.5 and Aroused Creatures. Anybody else had that? Is that a problem with with SL or is my script system shot?

EDIT: I think I got it, it has to do with the cell update frequency of SL Arousal... it takes some time for all actors in a cell to be updated.

Ok so about Blush When Aroused :

Since people said it wasn't working with Sexlab aroused Redux, I tried it and... it didn't work

But then i went back to regular sexlab aroused and it didn't work either !

Then I went back again to SL Aroused redux, made a clean save of Blush when aroused, and it worked again....

So it looks like there is a small problem with Blush When Aroused indeed, but a clean save seems to solve it

If posible, it should be placed in the problematic section

As far as I'm aware the functionality of hdt High Heels is now integrated into SL1.6

I should probably take that mod down now that it is part of SexLab.

That is NOT true.

SexLab does NOT include High Heels System. It only detects if High Heels System is installed and applied to an actor without a plugin.

problems - Sanguine Debauchery 3.2 - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/503-sd-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-2015-06-13/

Instability causing CTD on starting sex animations after extended enslavements, possible issue with animation tag selection, possibly due to reliance on Zaz animations

Back from vacation.

This is a long standing issue between SD+, Devious Devices bound animation filter and Zaz animation pack.

It predates SexLab 1.6.

The workaround is usually to register Zaz animation pack sexlab animations and disable the Bound animations filter in Devious Devices.

I just installed SexLab 1.6 with hotfix 1 on a new test game, so I will be able to report if there is any true incompatibility with the new version.

I just installed SexLab 1.6 with hotfix 1 on a new test game, so I will be able to report if there is any true incompatibility with the new version.

Welcome back @skyrimll, looking forward for your feedback on testing your amazing mods.

As far as I'm aware the functionality of hdt High Heels is now integrated into SL1.6

I should probably take that mod down now that it is part of SexLab.

That is NOT true.

SexLab does NOT include High Heels System. It only detects if High Heels System is installed and applied to an actor without a plugin.

Correct, but I did have a mod out there that would remove the HDT High Heels effect during a sex act. That is now part of SexLab. The HDT High Heels mod should still be installed seperately.

Correct, but I did have a mod out there that would remove the HDT High Heels effect during a sex act. That is now part of SexLab. The HDT High Heels mod should still be installed seperately.

That is correct.

HDT HighHeels System is still a valid mod, and can be used with SL 1.60

The SexLab plugin that was removing the effect of the High Heels System is now obsolete with SL 1.60.

Welcome back @skyrimll, looking forward for your feedback on testing your amazing mods.

Thanks... I am trying to see the extent of the damage on a clean new game.

Compatibility testing with sexlab 1.6 is taking priority over other fixes for now.

For reference sake, here is a list of SexLab mods I currently have installed and have had installed in my game throughout SexLab 1.60's development for the past 4-5 months, or whenever I last threw all my mods out and started over again. Plus a handful of which were added/updated semi-recently within the past 2 months.

I can't claim to have thoroughly tested most of these mind you, but I've had most of them installed for almost all of 1.60's development.

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabStatsManipulator.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
Aradia Devious Rogue Armor.esp
AradiaDDintegrated.esp
DeviousDevice - More Devious Quest.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLabLeveling.esp
Apropos.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
adcSexlife.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp

Only problems I've noticed throughout development + now are with SexLabNudeCreatures, CreatureFramework, and/or MoreNastyCritters. Which is to be expected of those 3 as the creature registration methods have changed significantly in non-compatible ways. They've all been relatively minor though, at least in my opinion as somebody who doesn't really focus on creature animations much beyond just using them for testing and keeping them active during general play simply so I can take notice when they don't work. Main thing I've noticed is Draugr models not swapping and a mass of unbound property errors in papyrus logs which is just the result of modders not clearing removing property correctly.

In general, the ONLY things that should be 100% broken by 1.60 is mods that overwrite sexlab default files that have since been changed or override sexlab.esm records in their own esp/esm, preventing esm records that have since been changed from taking effect. Neither of which ANYBODY should be doing to begin with and is 100% beyond my control to make compatible.

The main offender here; is in my eyes is ScocLB.esm / SexlabScocLB.esp which overrides SexLab.esm's primary quest, which all API functions run through, only to change the cum effect properties. Something that could easily have been done via a simple script to set the default sexlab config property to something else to maintain compatibility. Most people reporting problems about being unable to install 1.60 or getting hotfix 1's error about a file being overwritten, is the result of having this.

The many people saying NSAP isn't compatible are greatly exaggerating as well. The FNIS error about duplicate animation events is 100% harmless. I specifically kept the same animation event names Rydin set in NSAP for the animations I carried over so that this error could be 100% safely ignored. Hell, one of, if not the very first thing I did while making 1.60 after 1.59c was install NSAP to help me break and then upgrade the animation install limit.

That explains why SexLab freezes for me with Random Sex at low timer interval. That is probably the best stress test out there for SexLab. Interestingly, the early betas didn't seem to have that issue. And 1.59 was completely stable.

Let me explain Ashal answer in a different way:

* If a mod uses correctly the APIs, then it will work without problems.

* If a mod DOES NOT use correctly the APIs, then probably it will break.

The problem of ScocLB is different. It replaces SexLab main APIs, so for sure it is incompatible.

Puppet master 1.7 is problematic when comes to sex triggering in Necrophilia. Getting occasional CTD. After the final line in partially posted Log file, the game crushes.

SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(bandit) -- TRUE -- MISS
[08/30/2015 - 06:42:21AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: bandit Seeded: [8.207851, 36.253056, 18.631969, 27.562809, 1.742763, 61.868069, 16.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 10.000000, 0.000000, 16.000000, 0.000000, 82.000000, 351.792236, 442.946838, 0.725815]
[08/30/2015 - 06:42:21AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[bandit] SetActor([Actor < (000543E7)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (12061EEF)>]
[08/30/2015 - 06:42:21AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Adam Heler) -- TRUE -- MISS
[08/30/2015 - 06:42:21AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Adam Heler] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (12061EEF)>]
[08/30/2015 - 06:42:22AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - WoodElfRaceF.WoodElfRaceM

I ran several tests of Hormones (2.0.1), SexLab Dialogues (2.0a) and SD+ (3.2) with SexLab 1.6 hotfix 1 and without any issue from the mods themselves.

Some caveats:

- SD+ is not yet aware of the changes to animation filters for gay animations. It still tries to inject MM and FF tags in the animations. I will take care of that in the next version.

- For now, all my mods assume SexLab is already started by default when they are activated. They all have a different way to start, so for the short term, I will just recommend people first install sexlab and get it working before using any of these mods.

The only issue I ran into is that SexLab seems to ignore Victim Redress being unchecked in MCM (the player dressed up after being victim of a rape). 

Are we sure Attraction is compatible? There've been recent concerns when updating to SL 1.6 (seen here), and I've my own to offer - that I tried to make heterosexual male and female characters (selecting their sexuality in the Framework and their gender in the Attraction MCM menu), yet...somehow their own sex was more attracted to them than the opposite ('___ doesn't seem to mind you' as opposed to constant '___ seems totally uninterested'), even when their arousal was 100. Please note, I was testing on new games using Alternate Start, so lack of Speech and money/however wealth's calculated may've plunged the attraction scoring.

When testing sexuality related issues make sure that Sexlab is displaying what it should. On a new game Sexlab will say my male PC is hetro but if you check with Aroused it shows them as gay. Just cycle the settings through one time and it then reads the same in both.

If any problems come down to issues of the sort I'd think that makes them a Sexlab glitch rather than a problem with the mod. I posted about it in the hours before the release and at least one other person has since so hopefully it will be worked out in the next patch. In the meantime just cycle through the settings once, makes sure both read the same, then test.

EstrusForSkyrim  is not working properly and i  believe its abandoned!  last update was: 18:55, 23 Jul 2013

Mod here

Since the author wont update it for new SL i think someone can make a patch... thats pritty awesome mod i think, it deserves a patch!

Dave

I think this will work find when MFG console is put back in.

Archived