SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

Thank you very much for this list. I was wondering why my deadly drain was not responding properly. Hopefully this is temporary.

Also noticed extra voices is incompatible which is fine I do not use it anyway, As an alternative I use Nusbies Voices.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/949-nusbies-voices-for-sexlab/ <--- should add this to the compatible list.

And it still works perfectly.

Not sure what I would do if my chracter couldn't use the "Human Female Eliz" voice.

*edit*

Also noticed PSQ is not on the comaptible list.

I have tested quite extensively and all functions as it should. At least using version 2.17 it does. I have not upgraded to the beta version.

In fact PSQ seems to run more fluidly\smoothly with SL 1.6 then it did with 1.59c.

Less lag with transforms and such. colors revert less frequetly when ran with SL Hormones as well.

SL Hormones also seems to function as well but it appears certain features are reset (for example weight swell) upon install of SL 1.6.

I am happy to report that:

Sexlab Sex Slaves (AKA MiasLair) is compatible.

This is after much testing.

Hey , can you give an update on "SexLab Aroused Redux"?

Some people are reporting problems, some are reporting it as compatible.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Arouse Redux at least does not throw any errors in the log.  I have been testing for two days and it all looks good.  I also cannot imagine any of its code being incompatible except for gender checks and the like which will take me some significant additional time to check.

I did note my actors getting aroused as expected during my testing, so that part at least works.

What's the problem with incompatibilities with SL 1.6? Nobody's complained about my mod(s) but that's probably just because they don't have many users.

I've checked out the git documentation for Sexlab, and either my code is completely compatible, or the git documentation hasn't updated yet.

Here's pretty much the entirety of sexlab stuff I use:

actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
sexActors[0] = SexLab.PlayerRef
sexActors[1] = akSpeaker

sslBaseAnimation[] anims
anims = SexLab.getAnimationsByTags(2, "Sex") ; //or whatever tag

SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=akSpeaker)
SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims, victim=SexLab.PlayerRef)

I know that Ashal was thinking about making changes to StartSex() at one point, but IIRC he didn't do that, he made more work for himself instead.

The only other thing I can think of is a change to the animation tags. I use the following tags:
  • Aggressive
  • Anal
  • Dirty
  • Lesbian
  • Loving
  • Missionary
  • Oral
  • Sex
So if they're deprecated, there *should* always be animations to fall back on. If not, the only unexpected behavior will be actors choosing random animations instead.

What else am I missing?

What's the problem with incompatibilities with SL 1.6? Nobody's complained about my mod(s) but that's probably just because they don't have many users.

What else am I missing?

Everything you use is fully supported by SL 1.6

What else am I missing?

Everything you use is fully supported by SL 1.6

That's what I was hoping. Thanks. :)

Neither the Sexlab version of College Days: Winterhold nor Battlefield Dovahkiin Aedra vs. Daedra are compatible yet. Obviously I'll be fixing that as soon as I can. 

Thanks for this list, btw.

I'm a dumbass and didn't actually look in the new Sexlab mcm, so it wasn't actually started when I did my test. Please ignore this - both are compatible.

Don't ignore the part about thanking you, though. I stand by that. ;)

Thank you!

Sexlab Aroused Redux is compatible

I added some debugging code to check what got returned from Sexlab.stats and it is all in order.  Note that it may be a requirement to reset your Sexlab gender preference.  I don't have saves that I am confident of in that regard.

SexLab Random Attack version 20150414 (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/395-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/) works but with some oddities. Just started testing it but with it set to have nearby females masturbate that part works fine, except for the fact that they also start to masturbate if they are already in the middle of a sex act with you. Kind of weird to have both going at once and I don't remember that behavior in the previous version of Sexlab.

The older version of Random Attack I haven't tested, this is just for 20150414.

Author checking in here... First things first, do you use this mod with any other mods that automatically start up sex acts? I'll check a few things on my end, and throw up an update if I find an issue. The code in 20150414 is identical to 20141230, with the exception of a SexLab call in the actor evaluation.

Thus far I have been running Random Sex on a 5 minute cycle with no issues. I will test on a 10 second cycle and see if I can reproduce/fix this.

About Prosion Overhual v032.... it appears to be that it has some problem with sl1.6. After update Prision Overhual sent a notification that it might not work well with sl1.6; then I experienced several quit to desktop, and similar ctd did not occur after I uninstalled the Prision Overhual.

Are you sure you mean v032, as v033 is the uptodate version? Therefore i will wait for now before adding it.

Any more confirmation that DD is problematic?

my bad, I didn't notice that there is an update.

Fishburger's quote : "...except for gender checks and the like which will take me some significant additional time to check."

SL aroused redux, latest version have a problem with checking genders and SL 1.60 have a problem if the male player is set to bisexual. (I do not know for others, but this is the problem in my game).

Also, glad to say that:

Romance mod is compatible with SL 1.60

Deviously Cursed Loot expects hdtHighHeel.esm to be present. As far as I'm aware the functionality of hdt High Heels is now integrated into SL1.6

That is not "correct".

SexLab does not offer an High Heels system. It just check if HHS is available and running, to compensate the actor height while playing animations.

Id DCL requires HighHeelsSystem, then it will not work with just SexLab.

SexLab Random Attack version 20150414 (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/395-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/) works but with some oddities. Just started testing it but with it set to have nearby females masturbate that part works fine, except for the fact that they also start to masturbate if they are already in the middle of a sex act with you. Kind of weird to have both going at once and I don't remember that behavior in the previous version of Sexlab.

The older version of Random Attack I haven't tested, this is just for 20150414.

Author checking in here... First things first, do you use this mod with any other mods that automatically start up sex acts? I'll check a few things on my end, and throw up an update if I find an issue. The code in 20150414 is identical to 20141230, with the exception of a SexLab call in the actor evaluation.

Thus far I have been running Random Sex on a 5 minute cycle with no issues. I will test on a 10 second cycle and see if I can reproduce/fix this.

Right now I'm back on 1.59 for the moment but if you want me to check again it wouldn't take but a few minutes to change the profiles around and do so. But going from memory, no, no other timer based mods were running. It was just the random attack mod going to keep some followers occupied while I made friends with the locals. Can't remember if I was using the "rape spell" mod here or a version of "sex crop" which was converted to a spell since I tested both that day but it was certainly a cast to start rather than a timer situation.

On edit since the rape spell mod does have an auto start option... it was off, set to no npc aggressors, PC only, and even if it had been on I've never seen it do a masturbation act, just by twos and threes. I've never had it set to auto do anything (it has a bad habit of others jumping into your sex acts without asking, sometimes leaving the male player out of the act... annoying). The only timer or auto start mod that ever runs in my games tends to be yours which has always worked perfectly for me in 1.59, and even there just toggled off and on for brief periods to keep people occupied while I do something.else.

Fishburger's quote : "...except for gender checks and the like which will take me some significant additional time to check."

SL aroused redux, latest version have a problem with checking genders and SL 1.60 have a problem if the male player is set to bisexual. (I do not know for others, but this is the problem in my game).

Also, glad to say that:

Romance mod is compatible with SL 1.60

Would appreciate it if you would post on the Redux forum what issues you are having.  I did a test yesterday with 1.6 and it seemed to work fine.  The only thing that Redux does with gender preference is to determine how much arousal is increased.  Would like to know what issues you are seeing.

Archived