SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

Tree mods problem no show up MCM menu: Defeat, Milk Mod Economy and SexLab Eager NPCs. Sexlab 1.6 Hotfix 2

Defeat, SLEN and SL 1.6.2 are shown in my game. :) I don't have MME so can't say anything about it. 

I uninstall EstrusForSkyrim and all MCM menu show, EstrusForSkyrim have some problem.

you need to clean your saved game with SaveCleaner then load the game and you will not see the menu anymore!

I start new game 5 time and not show up 6 MCM, 7° time start new game without EstrausFS and all fine.

for my experience with EC (or EC+) and Estrus for Skyrim, the only things that are mandatory are animations meshes and textures.

estrus for skyrim add a dll in SKSE that add so much spam-error in your papyrus log, and is possible causing a stability issue in the game.

i never play Estrus Chaurus with all Estrus for Skyrim files..

i just copied in my personal package the folder meshes and textures and run FNIS.. no esp, no scripts and no dll.. 

just for information

S.

if that makes the mod ligher... and it still has same functions why dont you tell us how exactly you  make it lightweight :)

without these files "Etrus for Skyrim" loses its functionality.. and the author (cotyounoyume) maybe is not agree with this.. do it at your own risk :P

anyway, no Estrus for Skyrim esp and no scripts or dll = no estrus shout and no camera control during tentacle or machine animation (involved in Estrus Chaurus plus)..

but this it's easily solved using integrated sexlab free camera (numpad 3 by default).

in the EstrusForSkyrimV120 compressed file, just extract the meshes and textures folder, repack it and use a mod manager to install in your game.

now install latest EC+ and run FNIS.

finish.

S.

i just need estrus for skyrim with its spells for npc... so i gues this wont work for me :(

ok, just another tip ;)

if you want the "spit chaurus spell", simply add in console with addspell 0006F6FD 

now you have the POWER (spell) to spit like a chaurus.. and with Estrus Chaurus installed and an appropriate settings (percentage of involve spit tentacle attack on 100%) you impregnate every female with chaurus egg and tentacle animation..  :P

ok, sorry for the off topics.. end.  ;)

bye!

S.

i am sorry but the command is invalid it says :(

for my experience with EC (or EC+) and Estrus for Skyrim, the only things that are mandatory are animations meshes and textures.

estrus for skyrim add a dll in SKSE that add so much spam-error in your papyrus log, and is possible causing a stability issue in the game.

i just copied in my personal package the folder meshes and textures and run FNIS.. no esp, no scripts and no dll.. 

just for information

S.

if that makes the mod ligher... and it still has same functions why dont you tell us how exactly you  make it lightweight :)

without these files "Etrus for Skyrim" loses its functionality.. and the author (cotyounoyume) maybe is not agree with this.. do it at your own risk :P

anyway, no Estrus for Skyrim esp and no scripts or dll = no estrus shout and no camera control during tentacle or machine animation (involved in Estrus Chaurus plus)..

but this it's easily solved using integrated sexlab free camera (numpad 3 by default).

in the EstrusForSkyrimV120 compressed file, just extract the meshes and textures folder, repack it and use a mod manager to install in your game.

finish.

S.

i just need estrus for skyrim with its spells for npc... so i gues this wont work for me :(

ok, just another tip ;)

if you want the "spit chaurus spell", simply add in console with addspell 0006F6FD 

now you have the POWER (spell) to spit like a chaurus.. and with Estrus Chaurus installed and an appropriate settings (percentage of involve spit tentacle attack on 100%) you impregnate every female with chaurus egg and tentacle animation..  :P

bye!

S.

the correct command is player.addspell 0006F6FD

(sorry)

just for information

S.

finish.

S.

ok, just another tip ;)

bye!

S.

(sorry)

i dont know whats wrong but still invalid... do i have correct version? I have placed meshes and textures from estrus of skyrim into archive of estrus chaurus.  installed (got mcm menu), opened console then used your command but it says invalid :(

So I spent most of this morning running exhaustive tests on Random Sex.

Ran two separate tests, both of which had masturbator minimum/maximum set to 4/4 in order to reproduce the issue being reported. Assigned actor lists were dumped to the papyrus log.

The first test spaced activities several minutes apart in order to determine if there was an error in the evaluation code that was assigning a masturbating actor that had already been

assigned to the sex act.

The second test reduced the interval to one minute in order to determine if actors were being passed into the evaluation when they had already been assigned to a sex act or as a masturbator.

Both tests indicated that everything was working as expected. No sex act participants were being assigned as masturbators, and no actors that were already assigned were being input to the evaluation for the following sex act. I was also watching the activities on-screen and saw nothing that would indicate an issue.

So there are a couple of possibilities:

Another mod (that automatically starts up sex acts or masturbators) is picking up an actor that has been assigned to Random Sex. This is a possibility, as I assign a faction to the actor to mark them as "taken":- another mod probably doesn't know of this faction and doesn't take it into consideration.

I did see something interesting - there appears to be one or more animations out there where one actor masturbates as part of the sex act. This appears to be part of the animation and the next step involves the actor returning to the (multiple actor) sex act. This might be a cause of the confusion.

TLDR: Looks like Random Sex can be marked as compatible with 1.60. I have tested exhaustively and did not see any errors.

I have been saying this since the beginning of this thread, but no-one listened to me ;)

just for information

S.

finish.

S.

ok, just another tip ;)

bye!

S.

(sorry)

i dont know whats wrong but still invalid... do i have correct version? I have placed meshes and textures from estrus of skyrim into archive of estrus chaurus.  installed (got mcm menu), opened console then used your command but it says invalid :(

mmm.. I'm getting old  :D

according to this list http://www.mmo-game.eu/lists-all-spells-enchants-magic-effects/the code are correct..but is for mgef effect :P

see this jbzorg post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16506-estrus-chaurus/?p=385561

sorry for the inconvenience..

now stop the off topics, is not the correct thread..( send me a PM if you have a problem)

bye!

S.

Defeat 5,1.0 has a problem with new sexlab. If presex foreplay is enable in sexlab, it play a foreplay animation when you rape an character, this thing didn't happened before for obvious reasons. Also when a woman rape a man if defeat has the "female on male" option (to use cowgirl animations for female rape male) many animations like Leito footjob 2 are played, because they have "Cowgirl" as tag. The rest seems to work normally.

If this is true, please "downgrade" Defeat 5.1  as problematic. (Not a show stopper but not what the mod should do.)

Any confirmation of this, guys?

Might be just me but I don't have any kind of problems with the option presex foreplay enabled in Sexlab and Sexlab Defeat.

TLDR: Looks like Random Sex can be marked as compatible with 1.60. I have tested exhaustively and did not see any errors.

I'd agree with Arizona_Steve, as far as I can tell his mod wasn't at fault and I'd withdraw the suggestion that it might have been. The error did happen but I was able to reproduce it again with another mod and the circumstances lead me to believe that a third mod, the cast to start one used for myself at the time, was at fault. I detailed it some in http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15578-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2014-12-302015-04-14/page-52?do=findComment&comment=1306076 but this is getting offtrack for this thread so I'll leave it here unless there's reason to post more on it. As far as I'm concerned Random Sex works fine.

Once again Blush When Aroused is NOT broken. Please update OP for clarification.

I have confirmed this mod is fully functional with SL 1.602, with slavetats(newest version) installed. Simply make sure your enb setting is properly set, and Net Immerse Override setting is at default.

I can confirm this too.

If you are using ENB chances are the blush wont show because of your ENB. Simply set the ENB settings properly and you will be fine.

Once again Blush When Aroused is NOT broken. Please update OP for clarification.

I have confirmed this mod is fully functional with SL 1.602, with slavetats(newest version) installed. Simply make sure your enb setting is properly set, and Net Immerse Override setting is at default.

Blush when aroused is now compatible with version 1.60.2. After some testing i can confirmed this as well.

Maybe it is my game acting up but after extensive testing i think devious device and any mods needing that as a frame work, seem to make sexlab 1.60 unstable to say the least.

Can anyone else using devious device confirm this ??

*CONFIRM*

i decided not to install devious devices ... i have installed it and on loading of mcm of dd got instant cdt... not just one time... so if you wanna stable game dont install it....

i dont know is it compatibity or is it just to heavy scriptet and has lots of bugs... anyways its to much of probs and less sense to use it.

EstrusForSkyrim was never compatible with SL but Estrus Chaurus is.

Compatibility should be checked again the latest version EC+ by Banemaster.

Banemaster reports that he's having no issues with EC+, unfortunately I've had no luck with it as I described earlier in the thread.

More reports would be useful if anyone else can test, please. :)

I've been testing deviously cursed loot (4.10) with the deviously cursed loot patch for him on a fresh, vanilla install. It doesn't seem to be paying attention to the arousal level and the self-bondage enabled toggle (using SLA redux v19 loose); my boy was putting on devious devices despite being below the arousal threshold. When I switched self bondage off it still occurred.

Male characters are NOT supported by Cursed Loot in any shape of fashion, so please don't use that as a criterion for its SL 1.6 compatibility. ;)

If someone can confirm this issue to occur on a girl character I will have a look into it, but it doesn't really sound like a compatibility issue to me anyway.

EstrusForSkyrim was never compatible with SL but Estrus Chaurus is.

Compatibility should be checked again the latest version EC+ by Banemaster.

Banemaster reports that he's having no issues with EC+, unfortunately I've had no luck with it as I described earlier in the thread.

More reports would be useful if anyone else can test, please. :)

I've been testing deviously cursed loot (4.10) with the deviously cursed loot patch for him on a fresh, vanilla install. It doesn't seem to be paying attention to the arousal level and the self-bondage enabled toggle (using SLA redux v19 loose); my boy was putting on devious devices despite being below the arousal threshold. When I switched self bondage off it still occurred.

Male characters are NOT supported by Cursed Loot in any shape of fashion, so please don't use that as a criterion for its SL 1.6 compatibility. ;)

If someone can confirm this issue to occur on a girl character I will have a look into it, but it doesn't really sound like a compatibility issue to me anyway.

Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Archived