SexLab 1.6x compatible mods

hexenhaus

EstrusForSkyrim  is not working properly and i  believe its abandoned!  last update was: 18:55, 23 Jul 2013

Mod here

Since the author wont update it for new SL i think someone can make a patch... thats pritty awesome mod i think, it deserves a patch!

Dave

I think this will work find when MFG console is put back in.

buut i have installed mfg console as an extra mod... so you really think  its because of the console?

EstrusForSkyrim was never compatible with SL but Estrus Chaurus is.

Compatibility should be checked again the latest version EC+ by Banemaster.

does  estrus chaurus have same functions - i mean NPC related functions?

Estrus Chaurus is only using assets from Estrus For Skyrim at this point.

Instead of spells, chaurus spit and other effects now trigger the scenes. 

I can't remember if spells similar to Estrus For Skyrim still exist in the mod but someone could add them again easily through an add-on using Mod Events.

does  estrus chaurus have same functions - i mean NPC related functions?

Estrus Chaurus is only using assets from Estrus For Skyrim at this point.

Instead of spells, chaurus spit and other effects now trigger the scenes. 

I can't remember if spells similar to Estrus For Skyrim still exist in the mod but someone could add them again easily through an add-on using Mod Events.

that would be awesome

EstrusForSkyrim  is not working properly and i  believe its abandoned!  last update was: 18:55, 23 Jul 2013

Mod here

Since the author wont update it for new SL i think someone can make a patch... thats pritty awesome mod i think, it deserves a patch!

Dave

I think this will work find when MFG console is put back in.

buut i have installed mfg console as an extra mod... so you really think  its because of the console?

The Estrus for Skyrim mod never ever used Sexlab for it's animations.  But, the last version was packaged with MfgConsole, so that may be an issue.  I did some work way back on this and sometime in the future, I'll get to it again.

Mod here

Just for your informration the mod page says:

Last updated at 11:35, 31 Aug 2015 (the description page)

Uploaded at 18:40, 10 Mar 2013 (the original upload date)

The last update was to 1.2 (120) on 1 September 2014.

The date you have put in here are sticky notes from the post thread. So it's probably not abandoned exactly as the user has been uploading to Nexus for another mod/creation they run (checking out their profile). There may be a reason they haven't updated yet who knows.

Mod here

Just for your informration the mod page says:

Last updated at 11:35, 31 Aug 2015 (the description page)

Uploaded at 18:40, 10 Mar 2013 (the original upload date)

The last update was to 1.2 (120) on 1 September 2014.

The date you have put in here are sticky notes from the post thread. So it's probably not abandoned exactly as the user has been uploading to Nexus for another mod/creation they run (checking out their profile). There may be a reason they haven't updated yet who knows.

I tryed the mod yesterday again and it suprisingly works.. i gues the problem was in loadorder or it was Fnis... i dont know but i have no CTDs anymore. So it works.

Banemaster reports that he's having no issues with EC+, unfortunately I've had no luck with it as I described earlier in the thread.

More reports would be useful if anyone else can test, please. :)

I've been testing deviously cursed loot (4.10) with the deviously cursed loot patch for him on a fresh, vanilla install. It doesn't seem to be paying attention to the arousal level and the self-bondage enabled toggle (using SLA redux v19 loose); my boy was putting on devious devices despite being below the arousal threshold. When I switched self bondage off it still occurred.

SexLab Romance works and SexLab Tools 2.0 works.

Also for me seems NSAP 2.7c still works enough good, when i disable in the MCM of NSAP the animations, which are included in SL 1.6, to avoid duplication of them, and after reseting of animations registry in SL.

The duplicated animations do not present problems so you dont have to worry about it.

They will get fixed when NSAP version 3 comes out.

So I spent most of this morning running exhaustive tests on Random Sex.

Ran two separate tests, both of which had masturbator minimum/maximum set to 4/4 in order to reproduce the issue being reported. Assigned actor lists were dumped to the papyrus log.

The first test spaced activities several minutes apart in order to determine if there was an error in the evaluation code that was assigning a masturbating actor that had already been

assigned to the sex act.

The second test reduced the interval to one minute in order to determine if actors were being passed into the evaluation when they had already been assigned to a sex act or as a masturbator.

Both tests indicated that everything was working as expected. No sex act participants were being assigned as masturbators, and no actors that were already assigned were being input to the evaluation for the following sex act. I was also watching the activities on-screen and saw nothing that would indicate an issue.

So there are a couple of possibilities:

Another mod (that automatically starts up sex acts or masturbators) is picking up an actor that has been assigned to Random Sex. This is a possibility, as I assign a faction to the actor to mark them as "taken":- another mod probably doesn't know of this faction and doesn't take it into consideration.

I did see something interesting - there appears to be one or more animations out there where one actor masturbates as part of the sex act. This appears to be part of the animation and the next step involves the actor returning to the (multiple actor) sex act. This might be a cause of the confusion.

TLDR: Looks like Random Sex can be marked as compatible with 1.60. I have tested exhaustively and did not see any errors.

Tree mods problem no show up MCM menu: Defeat, Milk Mod Economy and SexLab Eager NPCs. Sexlab 1.6 Hotfix 2

Defeat, SLEN and SL 1.6.2 are shown in my game. :) I don't have MME so can't say anything about it. 

for my experience with EC (or EC+) and Estrus for Skyrim, the only things that are mandatory are animations meshes and textures.

estrus for skyrim add a dll in SKSE that add so much spam-error in your papyrus log, and is possible causing a stability issue in the game.

i never play Estrus Chaurus with all Estrus for Skyrim files..

i just copied in my personal package the folder meshes and textures and run FNIS.. no esp, no scripts and no dll.. 

just for information

S.

for my experience with EC (or EC+) and Estrus for Skyrim, the only things that are mandatory are animations meshes and textures.

estrus for skyrim add a dll in SKSE that add so much spam-error in your papyrus log, and is possible causing a stability issue in the game.

i just copied in my personal package the folder meshes and textures and run FNIS.. no esp, no scripts and no dll.. 

just for information

S.

if that makes the mod ligher... and it still has same functions why dont you tell us how exactly you  make it lightweight :)

just for information

S.

if that makes the mod ligher... and it still has same functions why dont you tell us how exactly you  make it lightweight :)

without these files "Etrus for Skyrim" loses its functionality.. and the author (cotyounoyume) maybe is not agree with this.. do it at your own risk :P

anyway, no Estrus for Skyrim esp and no scripts or dll = no estrus shout and no camera control during tentacle or machine animation (involved in Estrus Chaurus plus)..

but this it's easily solved using integrated sexlab free camera (numpad 3 by default).

in the EstrusForSkyrimV120 compressed file, just extract the meshes and textures folder, repack it and use a mod manager to install in your game.

now install latest EC+ and run FNIS.

finish.

S.

just for information

S.

without these files "Etrus for Skyrim" loses its functionality.. and the author (cotyounoyume) maybe is not agree with this.. do it at your own risk :P

anyway, no Estrus for Skyrim esp and no scripts or dll = no estrus shout and no camera control during tentacle or machine animation (involved in Estrus Chaurus plus)..

but this it's easily solved using integrated sexlab free camera (numpad 3 by default).

in the EstrusForSkyrimV120 compressed file, just extract the meshes and textures folder, repack it and use a mod manager to install in your game.

finish.

S.

i just need estrus for skyrim with its spells for npc... so i gues this wont work for me :(

Tree mods problem no show up MCM menu: Defeat, Milk Mod Economy and SexLab Eager NPCs. Sexlab 1.6 Hotfix 2

Defeat, SLEN and SL 1.6.2 are shown in my game. :) I don't have MME so can't say anything about it. 

I uninstall EstrusForSkyrim and all MCM menu show, EstrusForSkyrim have some problem.

I uninstall EstrusForSkyrim and all MCM menu show, EstrusForSkyrim have some problem.

you need to clean your saved game with SaveCleaner then load the game and you will not see the menu anymore!

just for information

S.

finish.

S.

i just need estrus for skyrim with its spells for npc... so i gues this wont work for me :(

ok, just another tip ;)

if you want the "spit chaurus spell", simply add in console with addspell 0006F6FD 

now you have the POWER (spell) to spit like a chaurus.. and with Estrus Chaurus installed and an appropriate settings (percentage of involve spit tentacle attack on 100%) you impregnate every female with chaurus egg and tentacle animation..  :P

ok, sorry for the off topics.. end.  ;)

bye!

S.

Archived