OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Jaw drops on the thought you made most things working with Action script, the part i never get into into Flash (much). Really impressive :open_mouth: Thumbs up and hands clapping:smile:

Anyway, i installed everything in order to get Osa / Osex to work, and from the plugins, i installed the 4(?) available Wizard, DuaWeild, Badboys and Badgirls.

The 4 plugin appears in the sub menu under > Osex > plugins, and when i scroll up on their respective icons, they are confirmed "installed" in Osex.

In the navigate menu, on the left column, only wizard and dua wield icons shows tho... (not sure if the latest trully works i wasnt in a context i coudl really test it :p). Wizard seems to work properly as far as i tested it a bit.

So what about BadBoys & Girls one ?

- What is their contents ? Their anims files and folder is there, i think FNIS registered their anims properly but how i do ever access them in Osex interface ?

And what are they supposed to do anyway ? (my web + LL research only led me to posts telling they dont work or people having difficulty to use them, i dont even know what they do :p, a little BIT of infos would be nice even if they are WIP plugins). Thats frustrating lol ;)

I ve browsed a few of your guides, thinking of geting my head in some plugin creating/tweaking, beeing curious... Basically, as a entry points for more scenes and anims. I dont have questions at this point unless i ve done all the reading... Plus i would need to check what the two missing (for me) one would do and how...

Just one though : i cant find any guide / info on the SOUND possibility tweaking (in a plugin or on the existing content), hierarchy and file names / format , triggering conditions, timing possibility etc. I may have missed it tho sorry. Any direction to help my blind face on that please :smile: ?

[EDIT] my feel is that only a very small portions of the existing sounds files are trully beeing used, or they can be heard very rarely... but i guess i ll have to test much more to get sure of this... (?) ]

Dat' framework potential :smile: GJ again !

Wow, @CEO 0S this is awesome for the github. The site is great for people create alphas and things for modders and coders to contribute properly to your projects. I'm exstatic to see what happens next. 

Now I know you've recently got the github up. Could you on the nexus post as a stick. Add your github link as well and let people know what it's there for. Sometimes developers are just testing the mod and will only look at the posts to see what people are saying. Having the link and a description about what your github is for will help people who might be interested in dipping their toes.. Foot fetishes a side. :astonished:

I'm glad you've gotten Fione into 

Wow, CEO this is awesome for the github. The site is great for people create alphas and things for modders and coders to contribute properly to your projects. I'm exstatic to see what happens next. 

Now I know you've recently got the github up. Could you on the nexus post as a stick. Add your github link as well and let people know what it's there for. Sometimes developers are just testing the mod and will only look at the posts to see what people are saying. Having the link and a description about what your github is for will help people who might be interested in dipping their toes.. Foot fetishes a side. :astonished:

I'm glad you've gotten Fione into the game for SSE. I'm very happy. If I'm correct. You should be able to take your old save from Skyrim LE and bring it over to Skyrim SE too so you can use your old male PC too. 

Now for my other question.. Have you had a chance to play with VR at all? and what do you think of it if you don't mind me asking?

Update:

I've been testing out OSA and Osex together and the message is definitely gone. The characters align perfectly. Works really well. I'm not seeing anymore problems with this new update. Thanks for getting it out so quickly. 

Nice to see you are still alive, CEO.

I don't blame you for getting burned out or wanting to move on to other things, I just want say if you do continue development of the mod (or if someone picks it up after you) then please focus on proper orgasm mechanics/scenes. I feel like it's the most lacking thing and probably the #1 reason why OSex never got the same amount of plugin mods by other modders as SexLab got.

On another note though, I noticed your tumblr blog along with a lot of other ones with adult content got censored for users not logged into tumblr. I don't have a tumblr account and I don't plan on making one, but I did use to check in on your blog every now and then and I even learned a lot from your modding guides so maybe you could consider having your blog somewhere else. I would love if you have your guides in some PDF format or something to download so I can be sure I always have them on hand if I need them no matter where your blog is.

Does anyone have info on downloading an older version of SkyrimVR from Steam to be compat with SKSE? I'm trying to get a port for VR done but I can't use SKSE with the version of SkyrimSE that steam downloaded for me.

Any help would be great and expedite a VR port of OSex.

ALSO

Throwing up the new banners for record keeping:

PopularSelfreliantFlounder.gif

CarelessMajorAmethystgemclam.gif

DifferentJaggedLcont.gif

GaseousWastefulAdamsstaghornedbeetle.gif

On 5/14/2018 at 6:06 AM, Khedall said:

Jaw drops on the thought you made most things working with Action script, the part i never get into into Flash (much). Really impressive :open_mouth: Thumbs up and hands clapping:smile:

Reply here--->

Spoiler

Hi Khedall,

BadBoys and BadGirls get any scenes that are to handsy or forced looking. This usually involves Hand pushing head for oral or hair pulling, if it's the Dom being rough it goes in BadBoys and if it's the sub it goes in BadGirls. I wanted to have these be optional in case people were interested in the romance/affection of OSex but were not comfortable having guided blowjobs / clam slamming / hair pulling on their system. They function different than Wizard or Dual Wield because they have no entry point and are all over OSex, they are more like unlocking censored scenes where as Wizard and Unicorn have an entry point that gates all their scenes and that can be navigated too.

The framework is like you think and can do some pretty intricate stuff most likely my attention to detail got too obtuse but I would honestly say that it is complex as fuck but does gain a lot of power in detail from that. The disadvantage is that it's very hard to document it all, I've tried a number of times but keep failing at making documentation since there's many faces of OSA that need lengthy guides and it gets too time consuming intimidating to finish in a way that clearly explains it.

You can add conditions that are triggered, like spanks, thrusts, gags during BJs, etc. If you want similar things that aren't there yet they can be added in Flash. You can trigger emotional reactions like how Bad Girls the sub gets a face and sound reaction when her hair gets pulled or when they get spanked.

The most important thing to get started in understanding in OSA is that there's  a chain of command that is abstract but can create very realistic personality I hope. I'll explain:

There's 4 main things  ACTION > REACTION > EMOTION (Emo) > EXPRESSION  (Mien)

1. An action happens let's say a spank, that's absolute and set by the scene creator, (for example a spank happened 1.2 seconds into this transition)

2. The actor receiving the spank gets notified that they got spanked, now they might like spanks or might not like spanks, their personality decides based on a number of factors how they feel about it, if it's too hard, or they don't like being spanked they'll get an emotion like "angry" or "upset" if they do like it they would get something different. (This would vary from persona to persona)

3. Once OSA decides how they feel about it OSA looks at their Persona to see how they express that emotion from a list of possible sounds and face expressions.

4. Once it decides which one it loads their expression;.

So two characters could have almost identical persona's but one could have their emotions switched, both might get angry at being spanks but they would use different sounds and expressions in that case.

I hope that at least makes a little sense, I know it's confusing. The best thing I would say is to pick a simple project and talk to me about it here so you can get your feet wet in it and I can show you how to get something quick working. The OSA systems are unorthodox but once you get one figured out you'll see that I mimic the same general structure in all Data.

Sound types have to be hard coded into OSA like "Moan 1" "Moan 2" or the sound their ass makes when it gets spanked   "Spank light" "Spank Medium" "Spank Hard" . This doesn't mean the sound itself is hardcoded just the type of sound is. This way we can make many persona's that use different sounds since they share a common range of sounds they can make. If people need more sound types we can add them easily to the Flash file however if your sounds can possibly be handled by what's already there it's best to do it that way since every new persona would only work if they also included the new custom sounds. The list of sounds should be broad to get as much power as we need but not get more complex then needed.

Let me know something simple and we can start there talking about it, and that might help some others if we do it here in public. A project that would be an easy first step. Once you get tangible results i think the rest of OSA persona and scenes will be clearer.

On 5/14/2018 at 6:42 AM, Tooneyman23 said:

Wow, @CEO 0S this is awesome for the github. The site is great for people create alphas and things for modders and coders to contribute properly to your projects. I'm exstatic to see what happens next. 

Reply here--->

Spoiler

Hi Tooney,

I will add the stickies also do you have a new OSA video I should post up on the front? Thanks for everything as always. You got two shout outs in the credits of OSA in game menu for all you've done to help this transition.

I have VR set up and working but my SKSE is outdated for the current SkyrimVR build and I can't figure out how to install an old SkyrimVR version. I have everything up and running however and I imagine I can get a port very quickly after I figure out how to get SKSE working. In the meantime I'm making the Flower Girls clone solution on SSE's version that will clone the Dragonborn instead but for OSA it will need to have clothing too so I"m making that system work while I wait. We'll go with one version that can be VR or SSE since the amount of files and repositories we got going on is already pretty hard to manage.

Thanks for helping me get Fione over, your info was super helpful, I'll try that with my PC too but he's got an NPC also, I got a little esp pack of them so they can PC or NPC but Fione took a bit of time so I"ll revisit them later. I've almost got her into VR also but she's crashing it when i load her, assuming i'm just missing something basic and I'll figure it out eventually.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:43 PM, Sursed said:

CEO, could you release or share the head presets\nif exports of your beautiful characters?

Reply here--->

Spoiler

I usually i say that my characters are private, and equip unfinished or I don't have permissions  but since i'm winding down on this I might just toss it all together and put it up in a zip. Kind of unrelated to your question but in reference to everything: As a warning I use a really custom skyrim with custom bodies and it has a lot of failings that never worked out but I have a playbook of tricks to get it working for me but not in a way that would be a great help to people, also because I use custom bodies my equipment would be no good to anyone else without work to refit them. What I mean is a lot of equip are going to have to be processed after i put it up to work on any body that people actually use.

Faces I will consider putting up though now and that would be easy, I think i did have fione available a while ago but I can't remember.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:53 PM, moddyguy said:

I believe they are CEO's private possession.  Im more interested in getting the texture set up similar to CEO's artistic expression to one of the followers I have added.  I believe The description is on nexus

Tell me what you need moddyguy, I'll see if I can help.

On 5/14/2018 at 9:06 PM, Zoky said:

Nice to see you are still alive, CEO.

I don't blame you for getting burned out or wanting to move on to other things, I just want say if you do continue development of the mod (or if someone picks it up after you) then please focus on proper orgasm mechanics/scenes. I feel like it's the most lacking thing and probably the #1 reason why OSex never got the same amount of plugin mods by other modders as SexLab got.

On another note though, I noticed your tumblr blog along with a lot of other ones with adult content got censored for users not logged into tumblr. I don't have a tumblr account and I don't plan on making one, but I did use to check in on your blog every now and then and I even learned a lot from your modding guides so maybe you could consider having your blog somewhere else. I would love if you have your guides in some PDF format or something to download so I can be sure I always have them on hand if I need them no matter where your blog is.

Thanks for the nice note Zorky. I believe you can just download webpages in a PDF format so I might try and see if I can do that then repost them as PDFs, you could try also and see. I think Tumblr just started doing that recently. I'm considering moving everything too nexus's new article pages since they seem pretty convenient and can take pictures. The adult content might have to stay on Tumblr though. 

6 hours ago, Findri said:

Hi guys, are these new "SE" releases only for Special Edition?

No 2.03 is just a SSE port with no new additions however some bug fixes that Oldrim 2.02 never had.

On 5/14/2018 at 9:13 AM, marcob3 said:

where i can find a thing like a sex position tree map/chart?

Sorry Marcob we have nothing like that at the moment. Best i can offer is to browse my Gifs to see a majority of positions, they are all navigated by proximity so you can take a rough guess how to get close to them at least, the movie shows every single animation I believe but is a bit of a watch. You could try the Navigation / Roulette menus to get to areas you haven't discovered yet.

@CEO 0S I think this is the only thing I can think of which will help at the moment until they're able to get SKSEVR updated. Kind of Solution. I did see that, thank you for putting up the video. I've got a new one for Nexus Mod Manager Users. I'll have the Vortex one sometime Friday since it's going to take me a day or two to install it. Works got me busy as of the moment.  

If you can from now on. What I recommend you do is pretty simple. Once you role back your SkyrimVR make a copy of both the exe files and put them into a different location on another drive. If Bethesda updates the game again. You can just take the two exe files you made a copy of and just drop them and play. I've had to learn to do this since Bethesda's a pain in the ass with updates and not telling you. 

It'll take the SKSEVR team at least two to three days before they fully update the SKSEVR to work with the new game, but as you can see from the kind of solution link. The VR team knows about it. 

When it comes to Fione.. VR is really crazy.. Since it's different than Skyrim. Try cleaning her Esp and check her nifs in nifskope to see if there are any issues. If you need any more help. Reach out to the folks on the discord channels I gave you. 9/10 they will respond to you instantly. It's not like the forums where you can chat and come back. Discord is like a live chat room.  They literally helped me port Resplendent Armor and Greatsword to Skyrim SE. Apparently the meshes where meshed up and the hdt PE need to be converted. I worked for the last three weeks to do it, but I'm finally going to be able to port it for everyone sometime next week. 

I have to ask? Do you use Discord servers yet?

One last thing.. Here's a new mod for the Oculus rift CEO to see if this can make your life easier. 

7 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

I usually i say that my characters are private, and equip unfinished or I don't have permissions  but since i'm winding down on this I might just toss it all together and put it up in a zip. Kind of unrelated to your question but in reference to everything: As a warning I use a really custom skyrim with custom bodies and it has a lot of failings that never worked out but I have a playbook of tricks to get it working for me but not in a way that would be a great help to people, also because I use custom bodies my equipment would be no good to anyone else without work to refit them. What I mean is a lot of equip are going to have to be processed after i put it up to work on any body that people actually use.

Faces I will consider putting up though now and that would be easy, I think i did have fione available a while ago but I can't remember.

Thanks CEO! That would be great.

@TooneyMan23

I have what I believe to be is a working SkyrimVR port, basically I added the clone ability that dresses up a clone in the player's clothing and deletes them at the end of these scene. This only occurs in a scene involving the player character and treats it like an NPC NPC scene with a clone of the player.

The issue is I don't have SKSE for SkyrimVR so I can't actually test the solution. Is there anyone out there that is interested in doing a test to see if it does work and if not telling me what happened? It currently is still using the keyboard for keybindings as I'm not sure how to logically bind the OSA keys to a touch control while still allowing the player's movement controls to be handled by the touch controller. Hopefully the keys still work.

WARNING: I HAVEN'T AND CAN'T TEST THIS YET MYSELF

so it's up to you and might not work but seems fine to me at a glance.

Install OSA/OSEX like normal then install the VRPatch after that. (It's a few scripts that add the clone functionality and adjust for VR.) I have no idea how the menu's will look or if they will work and also the keyboard is what i'm hoping will work to navigate the scenes so that will be kind of weird with a headset on.

OSA_VRPatch_Test.rar

CEO, please finish the osa/osex202 first with climax scene and broken scene fixes before doing other stuff like se port and vr.

If you're busy with real life, I'd fully understand you dumping the mod. But if you have time to mess with above stuff, please fix the 2.02 version first.

Having no climax scene is really bad.

Come on, CEO. Please consider!

On 5/17/2018 at 1:56 PM, CEO 0S said:

@TooneyMan23

I have what I believe to be is a working SkyrimVR port, basically I added the clone ability that dresses up a clone in the player's clothing and deletes them at the end of these scene. This only occurs in a scene involving the player character and treats it like an NPC NPC scene with a clone of the player.

The issue is I don't have SKSE for SkyrimVR so I can't actually test the solution. Is there anyone out there that is interested in doing a test to see if it does work and if not telling me what happened? It currently is still using the keyboard for keybindings as I'm not sure how to logically bind the OSA keys to a touch control while still allowing the player's movement controls to be handled by the touch controller. Hopefully the keys still work.

WARNING: I HAVEN'T AND CAN'T TEST THIS YET MYSELF

so it's up to you and might not work but seems fine to me at a glance.

Install OSA/OSEX like normal then install the VRPatch after that. (It's a few scripts that add the clone functionality and adjust for VR.) I have no idea how the menu's will look or if they will work and also the keyboard is what i'm hoping will work to navigate the scenes so that will be kind of weird with a headset on.

OSA_VRPatch_Test.rar

@CEO 0S fantastic. I'd test it, but I don't have VR myself. I would check to see if they updated the SKSEVR yet? Once they do... You should be able to use it. @Xiderpunk Can you test this for CEO at all?

19 hours ago, nagaduju said:

CEO, please finish the osa/osex202 first with climax scene and broken scene fixes before doing other stuff like se port and vr.

If you're busy with real life, I'd fully understand you dumping the mod. But if you have time to mess with above stuff, please fix the 2.02 version first.

Having no climax scene is really bad.

Come on, CEO. Please consider!

@nagaduju I'm going to be honest with you at this point. CEO is going to do what CEO is going to do. Asking and begging CEO to give you something he doesn't apparently want to do is not gong to make him do it. 

I'm going to be a bit mean about this because I'm tired of people saying they want something, but don't go to the trouble of learning how to do it themselves. We are all modders here. We mod our games and have fun. If you want something either learn to do it yourself, or.. Find someone who has the skills to do it. 

If you want the climax scene. Either go out to CEO github and go through the mod's code and file system and learn how animations are constructed. Osex 1.06 legacy has a climax scene for Osex. You can download that older mod and convert the animations and meshes. Go through the scripts and see how the thing is setup. Go into Osex animations and check out OSA scripting. Take the older animations and find a way to code or script the climax scene into Osex. CEO will let you do it. I don't think he cares at this point. He's open up the project to the community. Someone is working on the FO4 version of OSA and OSex as we speak. From CEO's own words. OSA will be going to FO4 through another modder, but for the time being that modder will be working on FO4 and I'm not naming names, because I don't want other modders harassing that individual for Skyrim SE. 

Now if you don't have the skills or don't want to learn how to do it. Go out into the community and see if another modder would be willing to add a patch to OSA and Osex to added a climax scene into the mod for you. You'd be surprise what you'd get if you just ask for a little help in doing something you want. There maybe a modder you know who's good at coding and file pathways allowing for the climax to be added. You never know unless you try. 

I understand the grief of wanting to get something added you desperately want into the mod. I'll like to see a non-sex version of OSA and I'd be willing to start learning how to create it myself, but I'm stuck working on a HDT-SMP armor conversion right now which the community will be getting soon. After that I'll be working on male content for the community since it's going to be a very big mod and will take me sometime. Once I'm done with that I'll look into maybe creating a family friendly version of OSA, but not until I'm done creating the male bodyslide first. 

1 hour ago, nagaduju said:

Tooneyman23

Did I ask you? Are you CEO?

Who the xxxx are you?

@nagaduju He's the guy that did the bulk of the work in making the Special Edition port happen. He's done a lot for the mod, and may have been instrumental in CEO coming back to work on the project at all. Please keep that in mind. Getting angry at people will get you nowhere.

Look, I sympathize with you--I'm sure a lot of people do. Orgasm scenes would be a fantastic addition to OSEX. I'm sure CEO knows it as well. But at this point, whatever he does for the mod is up to him. You can't force him to do it, and no amount of asking will change his mind if he doesn't want to do it. The best thing we can do at this point, if we want the mod to grow, is just relax, let CEO do his work, and not distract him with feature requests. The next best thing, as Tooneyman said, would be to try and find a modder that will build on top of OSEX and build orgasms themselves (or whatever other feature we want). That might mean picking up the skills yourself.

@CEO 0S Thanks for your response to my earlier post about miscellaneous bugs! Keep up the amazing work--I know there are many people silently grateful for your work that aren't out here commenting on threads :smile:

Just to be sure it's known, Tooneyman has been instrumental in the SE port and getting me reinvested a bit in fixing up this project, he's done a lot of publicity and networking and offered a lot of help plus he's actually been around since the beginning but lower key offering mostly forum assist on the nexus I believe.

He's certainly earned:

Arise Sir Tooneyman Knight of OS3KSY

and it's much needed help as a majority of my knights are down for the count.

Only Kinky/Tooneyman/Pip are currently around that I can see. They can all speak for me or this project.

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo4_r1_1280.png

------------------------------------------------

While we're talking about it though these ports are very quick to make, SSE because Tooneyman did it all for me, and VR because it just took a small bandaid (Just a matter of hours). Dusting off Animation, opening up all the files, doing the pipeline and learning the pipeline to SSE would require a lot more time especially to add something entirely new feature that would need extra OSA work to handle it. Currently I feel like I"d prefer to just polish bugs in OSA and it's menus a little bit, as 2.03 actually had a few major bugs that got into the last launch.

Animation is kind of a rabbit hole because there's so many scenes that need polish and love that if I started going down that route it would never finish, OSex animations would require hundreds of hours to finish and I don't think Skyrim is worth that time commitment as it's value as a game imo is diminishing with time and has been on a rapid decline in the last year or two. I said before that if we did just keep going and making more scenes I think OSex could get really fun and awesome with all kinds of variety from the scenes I had planed to make or put rough drafts of into OSex, however there's a time commitment that diminishes in value as Skyrim ages. A big reason I burn on this project is that Skyrim is truly getting too old to warrant the time commitment of this project, and it also holds back some of the coolest features I would like my style of Virtual Sex to have. 

Out of life choices I have to pursue my own platform instead of pumping all my time into something that's dying but if we could assemble a team of people that wanted to keep going it would let this project live on. Currently it's too much for a single person to manage as a hobby and without a team looking at it, it's very daunting to push it further. At this point bringing it all up to speed and pushing it forward would have to become a fulltime job.

Like I said before if you like my stuff I'm doing more in the future and it might be awesome, to me that feels like a smarter investment of time then sinking it all into OSA/OSex. I would like to try to get a team together and I think Tooneyman's suggestions had brought together some aid already with the Git and his other networking. It would be easier for me to contribute here in a team setting as well, since I wouldn't have a tall stack of never ending to-dos across the entire project.

Sorry if this is disappointing and I understand why it would be awesome to see this project finished. I would love to see it finished too or see how it would play out if we just kept on adding more and more scenes to it. It might be the winding down of OSA/OSex, or if people step up and I can get a team it can still go on, but it's not the end of me and i'll be doing other things in the spirit of this mod that might be far better then OSex could ever be here.

52 minutes ago, CEO 0S said:

Just to be sure it's known, Tooneyman has been instrumental in the SE port and getting me reinvested a bit in fixing up this project, he's done a lot of publicity and networking and offered a lot of help plus he's actually been around since the beginning but lower key offering mostly just forum assist on the nexus I believe.

He's certainly earned:

Arise Sir Tooneyman Knight of OS3KSY

and it's much needed help as a majority of my knights are down for the count.

Only Kinky/Tooneyman/Pip are currently around that I can see. They can all speak for me or this project.

tumblr_o65xtcquNU1ubnr1mo4_r1_1280.png

------------------------------------------------

While we're talking about it though these ports are very quick to make, SSE because Tooneyman did it all for me, and VR because it just took a small bandaid (Just a matter of hours). Dusting off Animation, opening up all the files, doing the pipeline and learning the pipeline to SSE would require a lot more time especially to add something entirely new feature that would need extra OSA work to handle it. Currently I feel like I"d prefer to just polish bugs in OSA and it's menus a little bit, as 2.03 actually had a few major bugs that got into the last launch.

Animation is kind of a rabbit hole because there's so many scenes that need polish and love that if I started going down that route it would never finish, OSex animations would require hundreds of hours to finish and I don't think Skyrim is worth that time commitment as it's value as a game imo is diminishing with time and has been on a rapid decline in the last year or two. I said before that if we did just keep going and making more scenes I think OSex could get really fun and awesome with all kinds of variety from the scenes I had planed to make or put rough drafts of into OSex, however there's a time commitment that diminishes in value as Skyrim ages. A big reason I burn on this project is that Skyrim is truly getting too old to warrant the time commitment of this project, and it also holds back some of the coolest features I would like my style of Virtual Sex to have. 

Out of life choices I have to pursue my own platform instead of pumping all my time into something that's dying but if we could assemble a team of people that wanted to keep going it would let this project live on. Currently it's too much for a single person to manage as a hobby and without a team looking at it, it's very daunting to push it further. At this point bringing it all up to speed and pushing it forward would have to become a fulltime job.

Like I said before if you like my stuff I'm doing more in the future and it might be awesome, to me that feels like a smarter investment of time then sinking it all into OSA/OSex. I would like to try to get a team together and I think Tooneyman's suggestions had brought together some aid already with the Git and his other networking. It would be easier for me to contribute here in a team setting as well, since I wouldn't have a tall stack of never ending to-dos across the entire project.

Sorry if this is disappointing and I understand why it would be awesome to see this project finished. I would love to see it finished too or see how it would play out if we just kept on adding more and more scenes to it. It might be the winding down of OSA/OSex, or if people step up and I can get a team it can still go on, but it's not the end of me and i'll be doing other things in the spirit of this mod that might be far better then OSex could ever be here.

@CEO 0S

I'm honored to be knighted in the spirit of the project. I'm happy it's been ported over for the community and I hope people do find investment into this project. I agree with everything you've said. This project has come along way from when it first started. I might have only helped at first, but I felt it my duty to see if we could get it ported to SE and I'm grateful it's being brought over to VR. 

The project opens up gateways to other games to since you can use these types of script with other engines and not physically touch them. Of course you'll need a script extender, but it shows what's possible in older games and newer ones. People will say it's complex, but if you look at what it actually does and the work which went to it. You'll see how far it came from a simple mob to this outright amazing framework. 

Cheers to the effort of everyone who's put in the hardwork to make this happen and cheers to if it goes forward in the community and people want to continue to make content for it. CEO's github will be there and if people want something. As an old saying goes from one of my favorite shows, "Make it so!" 

I've said all I have to say on this topic. Gracias CEO. I'm looking forward to seeing what this community and you do next. 

I'm not asking you for anything grand here. 

I'm just wishing you would make a patch that adds the legacy version org scene to the 2.02.

That's it. And you already have the animation, right?

Would that be too difficult or time-consuming?

But I'd understand even if you chose not to.

My appreciation and high-regard for your work will stay the same.

10 minutes ago, nagaduju said:

Thanks Nagaduju I understand what you mean. I can have that scene in 2.03 OSex. It will not have the ejaculation but I can put the animation in.

Nice to have you back CEO. I remember literally years ago when you would jokingly suggest that your ultimate goal was OSex in Skyrim VR. The fact that you're now making it happen is amazing. Thank you again for your hard work, and for allowing others to hopefully take the reins and continue its development.

Unfortunately, I do not have VR and so I cannot help test it. But I am very excited to see OSex in Fallout 4, so please keep us informed of its progress. Good luck with your other projects as well!

Hi,

First, let me say thank you CEO for this amazing mod, and you Kinky, Tooneyman and Pip for the work to bring it to SE.

While I (mostly out of own preservation resons) disagree with CEO's statement about the death of Skyrim, I think we can all agree that 32bit oldrim is deprecated at this point and SE/VR are the way to go. I think Skyrim will be around till Bethesda gives us a new Elder Scrolls (which, honestly, could happen in the next 3-5 years, so  it's something to keep in mind).

With the recent developments this mod takes, I would like to make a blunt request here:

Could you make us a tutorial for getting animations into OSex/OSA?

I make this request very aware of the work this produces for the person which have to to it, but I think it will help the project in the long run very much.

It will help streamline the process for newcommers and assure compatiblility for different addon-packages

Also it would help, if you could establish the habbit to upload not only the ready addons for the current game, but if there would be a place to

collect all the animations in an agreed upon exchangable format, so that down the line the integration of these animations would be possible on all platforms eliminating the work duplication from making all new animations for each game thus allowing to extend OSex/OSA to new platforms (SVR/FO4) with a significantly lesser workload.

I also hope, this brings a larger number of content creators on board, which can expand OSex/OSA (let's be honest, it will be mostly OSex animations, at least in this Forum) in a comparable short time with a astoundishing plethora of content, as we have seen often in the Bethesda modding comunity.

I just wanted to see my Baldur go off on all these pretty bijin ladies,

but if cum fx can't be implemented under OSA system, there would be no point in adding the animation.

Please forget what I said and just carry on with whatever you have in mind.

Anyway, thanks a bunch for bothering to reply. 

You seem like a super talented and very kind person.

Salute~