OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Hi everyone! So happy to have this on SE now :D I had a question about adding follower support. I'm currently working on a new custom follower and I wanted to know if there was a way to have OSEX work dynamically with her relationship wise, i.e. if youve just met, she'll reject your advances when you try to use OSEX on her, and as your relationship status increases and she trusts you more, you can kiss/hug, until finally you can do the naughty stuff after her relationship is maxed. Anyone know how or where I can find out? I've looked through a lot of the tumbler tutorials awhile ago for oldrim but I don't remember finding it, sorry if it's something that's already been answered elsewhere. Thank you! 

1 hour ago, Solora said:

Hi everyone! So happy to have this on SE now :D I had a question about adding follower support. I'm currently working on a new custom follower and I wanted to know if there was a way to have OSEX work dynamically with her relationship wise, i.e. if youve just met, she'll reject your advances when you try to use OSEX on her, and as your relationship status increases and she trusts you more, you can kiss/hug, until finally you can do the naughty stuff after her relationship is maxed. Anyone know how or where I can find out? I've looked through a lot of the tumbler tutorials awhile ago for oldrim but I don't remember finding it, sorry if it's something that's already been answered elsewhere. Thank you! 

It was in the plans to have some kind of filtering of allowed moves, so you could disable all but kissing / hugging for example but it never got around to be. Sorry to say the best way to pull this off would just be basic Skyrim dialogue that at a certain quest stage begins an OSex scene. OSA/OSex doesn't have the functionality currently to limit scenes like you would like to do.

9 minutes ago, CEO 0S said:

It was in the plans to have some kind of filtering of allowed moves, so you could disable all but kissing / hugging for example but it never got around to be. Sorry to say the best way to pull this off would just be basic Skyrim dialogue that at a certain quest stage begins an OSex scene. OSA/OSex doesn't have the functionality currently to limit scenes like you would like to do.

Thank you for getting back to me CEO! That's okay, maybe I can try to add something like that in later :)

22 minutes ago, Test1233 said:

Every time it updates with new content, it breaks F4SE and requires all mods using it to be updated.

You realized Bethesda has been doing that since the moment they started making their games modable right? Like it's nothing new at all. All you've got to do is wait a few days for the community to catch up. Everyone in the community is aware of it and we prepare everyone when it happens. Just roll back your exe files or save them separately and when an update happens. Just copy and paste them back into your data folder and get back to playing. It's common modding practice. Always backup your exe files and your data folders in case of disasters like the CC or even a patch update. Plus Bethesda has been patching FO4 and Skyrim SE when they update the creation club. I don't see what the issue is. 

20 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

You realized Bethesda has been doing that since the moment they started making their games modable right? Like it's nothing new at all. All you've got to do is wait a few days for the community to catch up. Everyone in the community is aware of it and we prepare everyone when it happens. Just roll back your exe files or save them separately and when an update happens. Just copy and paste them back into your data folder and get back to playing. It's common modding practice. Always backup your exe files and your data folders in case of disasters like the CC or even a patch update. Plus Bethesda has been patching FO4 and Skyrim SE when they update the creation club. I don't see what the issue is. 

Oldrim is not updated anymore, but taking exemple of Fallout 4, the game is updated every month to add content to the Creation Club, and not fixing glitches still present in the game. Bethesda said the creation club updates wouldn't break F4Se anymore... they lied, since it's broken each time they add something to this.

14 hours ago, DarkLeon54 said:

Oldrim is not updated anymore, but taking exemple of Fallout 4, the game is updated every month to add content to the Creation Club, and not fixing glitches still present in the game. Bethesda said the creation club updates wouldn't break F4Se anymore... they lied, since it's broken each time they add something to this.

Welcome to the community... We will now honor you with our wonderful video which was made many years ago. XD

15 hours ago, DarkLeon54 said:

There is a rather simple solution: go to the update options of your Game in steam and set it to only update on start. Then only start it through skse (which you do anyways). Steam will only recognize if you start the launcher, but skse circumvents that, thus preventing the update and breaking the game.

I've noticed that there are OSex initiations where the other person spontaneously starts appearing and disappearing, even in circumstances where both the PC and NPC are still fully clothed, and there is no BBP clothing installed.

Is there any general "stop all OSA animations" command, in case the typical "stop" command doesn't work?  I hit the stop command, but instead of stopping the animation, it just terminated the interface (I haven't been able to bring it back up again), and I can't get out of the current animation loop.

Maybe I'am silly BUT! How to fuk? Any time with SexLab and now with OSA ans OSex. There's should be something in dialog, some required item or what? Pls

Sexlab is a framework so I was instaling some other mods witch gave me a dialog option, but with SSE there is no such mod:\ then how?

19 hours ago, Pchelka said:

Maybe I'am silly BUT! How to fuk? Any time with SexLab and now with OSA ans OSex. There's should be something in dialog, some required item or what? Pls

Sexlab is a framework so I was instaling some other mods witch gave me a dialog option, but with SSE there is no such mod:\ then how?

Hit enter key on numpad, go from there.

There is a "eyes stuck in corner" bug, if it hasn't already been reported.

blendMo() takes zAmount=-nan, converts to integer zGoal "-2147483648", which papyrus reads as positive, blendMo() evalulates zCur < zGoal as a result, forever, resulting in mfgconsolefunc.setmodifier() being called repeatedly.

On 5/30/2018 at 12:42 AM, no13 said:

There is a "eyes stuck in corner" bug, if it hasn't already been reported.

blendMo() takes zAmount=-nan, converts to integer zGoal "-2147483648", which papyrus reads as positive, blendMo() evalulates zCur < zGoal as a result, forever, resulting in mfgconsolefunc.setmodifier() being called repeatedly.

Thanks a lot for finding the exact issue. That function should serve as a linear interpoloation of the eye movement so it blends to where it should be (zAmount) instead of snapping. As far as i can recall this issue didn't exist prior to to 2.02 or the SE version and the function has been unchanged for a long time.

There was a save game bloat issue caused by a similar endless loot a long time ago but the addition of (papyrusUtil.ClampInt) inside blendMo (in _oGlobal) fixed that. 

the Event OnBlendMo is being generated by the OSA.swf so it most likely means that the function is functioning but something in the persona data is the culprit, like perhaps the eye movement data for the personalities have a typo somewhere. Also i think OnBlendPh which blends the mouse movements functions in the exact same way so if the functions themselves were messed up the mouth movements would also be locking in strange ways.

Are there certain scenes that eye lock 100% of the time, or does the eye lock occur just to the Dom (Male) or Sub (Female) roll? That might help me find the spot in the data that's the issue. (If the issue is there, not totally sure).

Has anyone else been having this error in FNIS with respect to this mod:

Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
 2 possible consistence issues

Way too many pages to look through, so please excuse the questions I could find answers to if I searched hard enough.

Is there a pregnancy mod that works with Osex? I don't want one of those feature filled monstrosities, my ideal mod for it is just player driven pregnancy only, configurable chance of fertilization, and nothing post pregnancy, at most maybe an "orphanage" that serves as a record of your "accomplishments."

Secondly, what exactly are bad boys/girls of skyrim? couldn't find any actual info on what they entail.

57 minutes ago, easykill said:

Way too many pages to look through, so please excuse the questions I could find answers to if I searched hard enough.

Is there a pregnancy mod that works with Osex? I don't want one of those feature filled monstrosities, my ideal mod for it is just player driven pregnancy only, configurable chance of fertilization, and nothing post pregnancy, at most maybe an "orphanage" that serves as a record of your "accomplishments."

Secondly, what exactly are bad boys/girls of skyrim? couldn't find any actual info on what they entail.

Hello, I'm working on hooking it up with pregnancy mods now, but without an orgasm scene it will be a little iffy when the event will go out. We'll figure it out though!

BadBoys/Girls is any scene that is too handsy or forced looking, I put it in there in case people didn't want that content on their computer. Depending on who's being rough it either goes into the boy or girl variation. They are more like censored packs as opposed to WIzard/Dual Wield which are more like expansions.

BadBoys/Girls will add some scenes throughout OSex.

On 5/31/2018 at 9:17 PM, CEO 0S said:

Thanks a lot for finding the exact issue. That function should serve as a linear interpoloation of the eye movement so it blends to where it should be (zAmount) instead of snapping. As far as i can recall this issue didn't exist prior to to 2.02 or the SE version and the function has been unchanged for a long time.

There was a save game bloat issue caused by a similar endless loot a long time ago but the addition of (papyrusUtil.ClampInt) inside blendMo (in _oGlobal) fixed that. 

the Event OnBlendMo is being generated by the OSA.swf so it most likely means that the function is functioning but something in the persona data is the culprit, like perhaps the eye movement data for the personalities have a typo somewhere. Also i think OnBlendPh which blends the mouse movements functions in the exact same way so if the functions themselves were messed up the mouth movements would also be locking in strange ways.

Are there certain scenes that eye lock 100% of the time, or does the eye lock occur just to the Dom (Male) or Sub (Female) roll? That might help me find the spot in the data that's the issue. (If the issue is there, not totally sure).

The eye lock happens consistently for me, although only after a scene, never during.  It persists between saves.  It impacts both player and npc.

For a fix, in oGlobal, replace blendMo with:

;Blends MFG Modifier.
Function blendMo(actor actra, int zGoal, int zCur, int zMode, int zSpeed) global
zGoal = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zGoal, 0, 100)
zCur = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zCur, 0, 100)
zSpeed = papyrusUtil.SignInt(zGoal < zCur, zSpeed)
If zSpeed != 0
	While zCur != zGoal 
		zCur += zSpeed
		If zSpeed > 0 && zCur > zGoal || zSpeed < 0 && zCur < zGoal
			zCur = zGoal
		EndIf
		MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(actra, zMode, zCur)
	EndWhile
EndIf
EndFunction

and then replace blendPh with:

Function blendPh(actor actra, int zGoal, int zCur, int zMode, int zSpeed) global  
zGoal = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zGoal, 0, 100)
zCur = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zCur, 0, 100)
zSpeed = papyrusUtil.SignInt(zGoal < zCur, zSpeed)
If zSpeed != 0
	While zCur != zGoal 
		zCur += zSpeed
		If zSpeed > 0 && zCur > zGoal || zSpeed < 0 && zCur < zGoal
			zCur = zGoal
		EndIf
		MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(actra, zMode, zCur)
	EndWhile
EndIf
EndFunction

On affected saves, removing " _oActra.OnBlendMo() > _oGlobal.blendMo() > MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() " entries from active scripts fixes the issue until the next time OSex is run.

11 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Hello, I'm working on hooking it up with pregnancy mods now, but without an orgasm scene it will be a little iffy when the event will go out. We'll figure it out though!

BadBoys/Girls is any scene that is too handsy or forced looking, I put it in there in case people didn't want that content on their computer. Depending on who's being rough it either goes into the boy or girl variation. They are more like censored packs as opposed to WIzard/Dual Wield which are more like expansions.

BadBoys/Girls will add some scenes throughout OSex.

@CEO 0S. Do you think it would be hard to add in an Ofinish or if you'd like to get classy in the CEO way.. Call it "Ofi'nite!" scene and keep it simple. Add to an actions script a small icon next to every scene. Maybe keep it a little separate called Ofinish/Ofi'nite. All it'll do is allow any scene to go auto and speed up to the max setting for a few seconds and slow down and come to a full stop ending the scene. This would give the appearance of an orgasm if you'd like and you could use it as the event call for the pregnancy set. Is there a way to write the code so it's a globe thing and takes over every scene or would that be too much work? If it is I wouldn't worry about it.