OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

7 hours ago, Kiara said:

The easiest way, is first to check, if your downloaded mod archives are the same size as the ones hosted on the site you got it from, to check if you got all the data. If they are, you at least have everything on your PC. Try reinstalling the mods (if you use NMM, don't just deactivate and reenable it, you have to right click and uninstall). Your mod manager will tell you, if problems occure while installing.

Run Loot to check for overrides or consistency errors.

rerun FNIS, and check if there are errors.

Since you get some animations, I assume you set it up correctly, but checking twice is sometimes not a bad idea. If all of that doesn't help you have to go into the dirt, and check your game directory, if you find the given animations there.

Make a new game, and check there, if yes, you have probably a corrupted save.

Thats the first things I would do, and in that order. Feel free to alter it, how you see fit. If it does not help at all, I'm sure we can figure it out here together.

Edit: Typos, so bad that even I noticed =(

Sounds good, I'll give it a shot! 

I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

UPDATE:

Did everything you suggested and still nothing.

Basically when I select "Doggystyle, Legs Out" from the OSA "Navigate" menu, I get the following options:

"Bend her face down, rear up"

"Sit her in your lap"

"Straddle her legs"

"Flip her over"

If I move one spot over to the right I get:

"Take hold and stroke yourself"

There is no option to switch between player and NPC, so I'm assuming the above is all there is to choose from.

3 hours ago, KazigluBey1431 said:

Sounds good, I'll give it a shot! 

I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

UPDATE:

Did everything you suggested and still nothing.

Basically when I select "Doggystyle, Legs Out" from the OSA "Navigate" menu, I get the following options:

"Bend her face down, rear up"

"Sit her in your lap"

"Straddle her legs"

"Flip her over"

If I move one spot over to the right I get:

"Take hold and stroke yourself"

There is no option to switch between player and NPC, so I'm assuming the above is all there is to choose from.

with numpad 8 you change actor control.

Like i said, there is a animation tree, which you have to follow, which orientates, or at least trys to, to something which resembles a real sexual encounter. In this instance it means, that you first play a little with your self, before playing with her. Thus select "take hold and stroke yourself", and from there you should get an sex option. notice that you cant then control the speed via the plus and minus options.

14 minutes ago, Kiara said:

with numpad 8 you change actor control.

Like i said, there is a animation tree, which you have to follow, which orientates, or at least trys to, to something which resembles a real sexual encounter. In this instance it means, that you first play a little with your self, before playing with her. Thus select "take hold and stroke yourself", and from there you should get an sex option. notice that you cant then control the speed via the plus and minus options.

OK cool that did the trick. Thanks for your help!

Since many people seem to have problems with this mod, I will try and give here an overall troubleshooting post, so that those have a guideline in what to do.

GENERAL STUFF:

Q: Will this work with SexLab/FlowerGirls?

A: Yep.

Just a few things to note:

OSex scenes won't trigger any sexlab related stuff (e.g. cum display or pregnancy) at this point. CEO said he/she is working on that, but we haven't got any additional information and it willl probably not be priority.

Both systems work without problems side by side, but they also don't communicate. Also, if you have e.g. AA, you have to choose if you want sexlab or OSex animations to play

TROUBLESHOOTING:

Q: My mod doesn't work

A: Bad luck for you. Without an deeper diagnosis, nobody can help you. At least figure out, what doesn't work.

1. Do you get only some animations?

2. Do you not get any animations at all? But the Icons work correctly?

3. No animations and no icons?

1: Did you download all the animations you want? There are optional anim packs on the OSex Nexus page.

2: Did you run FNIS? did it work, or are there problems?

3: Your mod is probably corrupt or at the wrong place in the load order. Redownload and run LOOT.

Q: I can't find *insert position of sexual preference here*

A: you have to look for it. OSA Animations are strictly bound to a tree, which means you can only get to some animations from the current one. You are e.g. as male actor kneeling behind your NPC, but can't figure out how to get inside? Maybe first get your junk out. Try the different options, thanks to CEO's wonderfull animations it's quite rewarding.

Q: I can't get *insert mod which adds animations here* poses in OSex/OSA

A: You probably won't. Most pose or animation mods are standalone (exept of course for FNIS and other basic mods) and don't use the OSA animation framework. If a mod depends on OSA, it is clearly stated on that mods page. If it doesn't require OSA, you are in the wrong place. Ask there for help. We yet have to get a list of OSA animations mods compiled, but they are very sparse.

Q: OSex/OSA doesn't work. oh, and *insert required mod here* doesn't work either

A: Again, wrong place. You probably fucked up hard somewhere. First get all the basic mods running, then try to add content stuff. See general tipps for more.

Q: I got weird eyes/eyes stuck in corners

A: Bughas been reported, accepted, replicated, found, identified and terminated. will be fixed in some of the following versions. You might have to fix your savegame, if this persists through saves.

On 6/2/2018 at 9:52 PM, no13 said:

On affected saves, removing " _oActra.OnBlendMo() > _oGlobal.blendMo() > MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() " entries from active scripts fixes the issue until the next time OSex is run.

Thanks no13 for providing us with this.

For a solution untill this is fixed in the mod, two posts below this is written what you have to do.

Q: The actors in the animations are missaligned

A: If this only happens in nteriors, OSA has problems with cramped spaces and to much furniture. This is an open problem. Feel free to fix it on github.

If it consists, rerun FNIS and check if you have all necessary patches and fixes checked (especially the skeleton patch fix)

Q: when Playing an OSA sene, my body meshes bahaves incorrectly. (see here for an example)

A: This is probably due to an incorrect physics setup onyour end. OSA does not add physics, it is an animation framework. You probably have build your CBBE body with the wrong options or overwritten your XPMSE with something else.

Q: The male actors Penis is way to big

A: turn of the "gentlemans scaling" in the menu

Q: Your troubleshooting suck, because I have a different problem

A: Then ask for help, nobody here bites (OK, that's a lie, but most of the time it will be consensual). This is just a compilation of problems which are asked to this point. Maybe try to read the tipps for mod troubleshooting below.

GENERAL MOD TROUBLESHOOTING:

This is a more general approach to get your mods working.

please go here

I hope this helps some people. If somebody has a similar problem, we can now give him/her/it a link to this post. If you have a different qouestion or something to add to this, please let me know and I will happily add it.

Sorry for the cringe

Edit 1: Added stuck eyes solution (kind of )

Edit 2: Added missalignment, body messup and penis scaling solutions

Edit 3: Added General questions section

Edit 4: Expanded General Troubleshooting section

Edit 5: moved general Troubleshooting section into own Thread in technical support, so this deosn't get clogged

My osex works fine, but in 1 of my saves, all the animations are misallinged to the left, this happens in only 1 save, rest of the saves have no alignment issues...can i have some help fixing?

31 minutes ago, Beast16 said:

My osex works fine, but in 1 of my saves, all the animations are misallinged to the left, this happens in only 1 save, rest of the saves have no alignment issues...can i have some help fixing?

See Here:

On 6/2/2018 at 9:52 PM, no13 said:

The eye lock happens consistently for me, although only after a scene, never during.  It persists between saves.  It impacts both player and npc.

For a fix, in oGlobal, replace blendMo with:

;Blends MFG Modifier.
Function blendMo(actor actra, int zGoal, int zCur, int zMode, int zSpeed) global
zGoal = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zGoal, 0, 100)
zCur = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zCur, 0, 100)
zSpeed = papyrusUtil.SignInt(zGoal < zCur, zSpeed)
If zSpeed != 0
	While zCur != zGoal 
		zCur += zSpeed
		If zSpeed > 0 && zCur > zGoal || zSpeed < 0 && zCur < zGoal
			zCur = zGoal
		EndIf
		MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(actra, zMode, zCur)
	EndWhile
EndIf
EndFunction

and then replace blendPh with:

Function blendPh(actor actra, int zGoal, int zCur, int zMode, int zSpeed) global  
zGoal = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zGoal, 0, 100)
zCur = papyrusUtil.ClampInt(zCur, 0, 100)
zSpeed = papyrusUtil.SignInt(zGoal < zCur, zSpeed)
If zSpeed != 0
	While zCur != zGoal 
		zCur += zSpeed
		If zSpeed > 0 && zCur > zGoal || zSpeed < 0 && zCur < zGoal
			zCur = zGoal
		EndIf
		MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(actra, zMode, zCur)
	EndWhile
EndIf
EndFunction

On affected saves, removing " _oActra.OnBlendMo() > _oGlobal.blendMo() > MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier() " entries from active scripts fixes the issue until the next time OSex is run.

Edit:

Sorry, misread your post @Beast16. Are all animations in that save missaligned? Is this in aninterior cell? OSex has it's problems with cramped spaces and furniture. Could you try to test a scene in the wilds from that save and report, if it's still missbehaving?

2 hours ago, Kiara said:

See Here:

Edit:

Sorry, misread your post @Beast16. Are all animations in that save missaligned? Is this in aninterior cell? OSex has it's problems with cramped spaces and furniture. Could you try to test a scene in the wilds from that save and report, if it's still missbehaving?

Thanks for reply

Yes all the animations are misallingned in that save, in interior cell its the same also in exterior cell (in proudspire manor, activating osex causes ctd in that save btw)

I have noticed that in my main save where i set the osa menu as red color, it didnt save the osa menu as red color on the save with misalingnment problem.

As i said earlier, this happens with only 1 save.

8 hours ago, Beast16 said:

Thanks for reply

Yes all the animations are misallingned in that save, in interior cell its the same also in exterior cell (in proudspire manor, activating osex causes ctd in that save btw)

I have noticed that in my main save where i set the osa menu as red color, it didnt save the osa menu as red color on the save with misalingnment problem.

Uff, I have no idea what could cause this. It seems like the save could be corrupted, at least the OSA part. Could you open the save in resaver or another savegame editor and post the content of the OSA parts here? Maybe we can figure that out.

For a quick fix, I would try uninstalling/deactivating OSA, load that save, clean out OSA (go to an interoir cell, wait 3-4 days to unload all other cells) and then make a new save. Activate OSA again and load from the new save.

12 hours ago, Kiara said:

Uff, I have no idea what could cause this. It seems like the save could be corrupted, at least the OSA part. Could you open the save in resaver or another savegame editor and post the content of the OSA parts here? Maybe we can figure that out.

For a quick fix, I would try uninstalling/deactivating OSA, load that save, clean out OSA (go to an interoir cell, wait 3-4 days to unload all other cells) and then make a new save. Activate OSA again and load from the new save.

Ok I will try that and let you know

edit: Well, tried the quickfix, was able to reset Osa menu but didnt work, still all the NPCs are aligned a bit to the left :(

On 6/14/2018 at 8:13 PM, Beast16 said:

Thanks for reply

Upload your save somewhere.

12 hours ago, Beast16 said:

Ok I will try that and let you know

edit: Well, tried the quickfix, was able to reset Osa menu but didnt work, still all the NPCs are aligned a bit to the left :(

Ok, like @no13 said, upload your savegame somewhere and give us the link. Also if you could provide us with a mod list it could help to figure this out.

Has someone else had a similar problem and give us some insight how you solved this, or have you some savegame lying around?

8 hours ago, Kiara said:

Ok, like @no13 said, upload your savegame somewhere and give us the link. Also if you could provide us with a mod list it could help to figure this out.

Has someone else had a similar problem and give us some insight how you solved this, or have you some savegame lying around?

I fixed it guys, I redid the quickfix Kiara said and turned off bodyscaling on that save, also re ran FNIS. Now it alignes properly. Thank

4 hours ago, Beast16 said:

I fixed it guys, I redid the quickfix Kiara said and turned off bodyscaling on that save, also re ran FNIS. Now it alignes properly. Thank

Nice to hear. Could you tell us, what options you used for bodyscaling before (those that gave you problems) ? 

And if it is ok for you, the save would still be helpfull. If this leads to bugs, it would be nice if we could research them.

57 minutes ago, Kiara said:

Nice to hear. Could you tell us, what options you used for bodyscaling before (those that gave you problems) ? 

And if it is ok for you, the save would still be helpfull. If this leads to bugs, it would be nice if we could research them.

I did not use any option for bodyscaling before, i just turned it off from the Osa menu.

Btw later I realized the reason this was happening was because of i forgot to check Skeleton fix patch on FNIS myself a long time ago, then even with bodyscaling enabled it was working fine, so the mod is not to blame.  Sorry for the trouble :) Thank again

Hi all, hoping you can help me with an issue I'm having when the sex animation plays:
20180619083838_1.thumb.jpg.716a3d14a6e56e27a28c44a800d84c1b.jpg

Breasts seem to stretch / lose shape. Same with female's butt and male's penis.

Using XPMSE for skele's. SoS for male body & CBBE for female, adjusted in bodyslide.

This only happens during the OSEX animations. anywhere else it behaves normally.

The mod works fine except I literally have no options for sex animations. Yes I've ran FNIS. Yes I've turned off puritan mode. I've got CBBE physics bodies and SoS boddies and there are just no sex animations in any of the menus. there's literally all the other animations in every menu, just no options to stick a dick in or thrust or anything. I'm stupid someone help me. 

12 hours ago, ajsimps said:

Hi all, hoping you can help me with an issue I'm having when the sex animation plays:
20180619083838_1.thumb.jpg.716a3d14a6e56e27a28c44a800d84c1b.jpg

Breasts seem to stretch / lose shape. Same with female's butt and male's penis.

Using XPMSE for skele's. SoS for male body & CBBE for female, adjusted in bodyslide.

This only happens during the OSEX animations. anywhere else it behaves normally.

This looks like a physics problem. Oldrim or SE? Do you have any physics mods and if yes, which? Which options did you build your body with. Does the body behave as expected outside of OSA?

7 hours ago, MojangK said:

The mod works fine except I literally have no options for sex animations. Yes I've ran FNIS. Yes I've turned off puritan mode. I've got CBBE physics bodies and SoS boddies and there are just no sex animations in any of the menus. there's literally all the other animations in every menu, just no options to stick a dick in or thrust or anything. I'm stupid someone help me. 

Go to the dogystyle anim in the OSA menu. Go into normal mode, choose the male actor, navigate to the right (somewhat greenish) menu and chose "stroke self" next Animation should be sex. If those options are not available, check your Animation pack downloads, and consider uploading a Screenshot of your OSA menu.

21 minutes ago, Kiara said:

This looks like a physics problem. Oldrim or SE? Do you have any physics mods and if yes, which? Which options did you build your body with. Does the body behave as expected outside of OSA?

Hey, thanks for replying.

Oldrim. Using the following physics mods:

Realistic Ragdolls & Force
HDT Physics extension
HDT Breast & butt physics
KS Hairdos

Body built using CBBE body BBP

Now that you mention it, it seems like it's broken not just during OSA :(

What do?

7 minutes ago, ajsimps said:

Hey, thanks for replying.

Oldrim. Using the following physics mods:

Realistic Ragdolls & Force
HDT Physics extension
HDT Breast & butt physics
KS Hairdos

Body built using CBBE body BBP

Now that you mention it, it seems like it's broken not just during OSA :(

What do?

Building CBBE with HDT instead of BBP would be a start. Did you choose he right options in XPMSE?

1 hour ago, GodWearsGucci said:

Does anyone know the fix to make the male dong not grow so huge? Kinda feel like getting skull fucked through the head breaks immersion lol

I don't have the menu in front of me, but the menu where you turned off purity mode, return to it, and there's a new option for "gentleman scaling", turn that off.

2 hours ago, ajsimps said:

Switched to CBBE HDT, XPMSE is installed with HDT physics option.

Issue persists.

Yo, just wanted to say thanks for pointing me in the right direction Kiara.

If anyone experiences the same issue I had: make sure nothing overrides XPMSE and that it is the very last thing in the load order.