OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

On 12/30/2017 at 3:42 AM, donguoi912 said:

Can sbd help me plz ? I am using Osa+Osex+immersive first person+SOS light . I have some error down here

1 : The  IFPV work pretty great until i choose to kiss her and ....... i got her head on mine . Already change the hot key : Toggle ims first person view: [  Free look hot key : ]

and toggle flipped near or far clipping \  . Its work perfect when i hug her i still can see her face without any error 

2 : In some possition i can only see my face and turn left a little bit , cant face to face with her

You can see the error through the link down here. Its a video with poor quallity that i make. Its look normal for me and really smooth in game but idk how it turn to that. But i guess you will know what i am trying to say is. i'm not very good at english either

If you can solve all of my problem i will give you a gift. It a orgin acc, not much but i hop you like it. It have Need for Speed Most Wanted .The Sim3 Island Paradise., The Sims 4 Create A Sim Demo, The Sims 3 Into the Future. The Sims 3 Pets and The Sims 4+The sims 3

Here is the link to the videos https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZhOqRtMgDA3W505Uz8W9Ro4TWWgGLnJT/view?usp=sharing .

Have you tried the IFPV Sexlab special?   It might provide a better offset view... you can also try adjusting the offset view of the INI file to be further back in the head so that the other does not clip into the camera.    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73269-immersive-first-person-view-sexlab-special/

You can also ask in the support forum there for advice on setting up offset to avoid clipping.    And if this helps, you can keep your gift.  Here on loverslab we are happy to try to provide aid to others without the need of compensation or bribery =)     

But thank you for the offer.   And do not worry about your English...  we all can speak google fluently and we will try our best to understand what you are trying to say.   English is my first language, and even I do not know how to speak it properly =p

11 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Have you tried the IFPV Sexlab special?   It might provide a better offset view... you can also try adjusting the offset view of the INI file to be further back in the head so that the other does not clip into the camera.    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73269-immersive-first-person-view-sexlab-special/

You can also ask in the support forum there for advice on setting up offset to avoid clipping.    And if this helps, you can keep your gift.  Here on loverslab we are happy to try to provide aid to others without the need of compensation or bribery =)     

But thank you for the offer.   And do not worry about your English...  we all can speak google fluently and we will try our best to understand what you are trying to say.   English is my first language, and even I do not know how to speak it properly =p

Thank you so much . The IFPV Sexlab special didnt help much but i try to adjusting the offset view in the mcm and it work :v My only problem right now is clipping. In some possition my character's pe*is still......uh........ ''clipping out'' when it  inside the vagin*, no, inside her ahole, i can see it through her stomach . I use sos light, it look normal at first but when i start to use ose* it became much bigger, i dont mind but when she bj it go through her head .  The align work not so well . The pen*n go into her as* hole in every time. Use hand job and it will look like she is grapping some invisible thing in the air. 

But aleast the align still work better than se*lab, you have to adjust every single possition by your self. Do you know how not to adjust them one by one and still got the nearly perfect align ?

Really want to show you show picture but the ctrl/alt/home + printscreen wont work :frown:  it only show me the background of my computer. If i change my game to windowed mode it will crash. 

Hope for your answer soon 

12 hours ago, Stalkerbro said:

Getting a weird bug.

Whenever I switch between first and third person modes during any Osex animation, the player model will turn 90 degrees to the right.

The annoying thing is I can't get the models realigned without ending the scene entirely.

Running FNIS for users doesn't fix the problem.

Also if I stay in Osex for a few minutes without going to third person and triggering the bug, my player model will VERY slowly and gradually turn either left or right, misaligning the animations.

Anyone know a fix?

Download these file and paste to Data\SKSE\Plugins. Make sure to backup your file first

This is my config : In the picture. Try to press every button and see how it work. I am very bad at english so i wont explain much

724_P_1434002680518.thumb.jpg.07a3ee3dcb83c3f24f401dda895543e3.jpg

If it dont work for you then you have to go to mcm menu choose IFPV setting choose general change to profite 1, after that choose profite 1 and try to change the camera in there. That should work . I just fix this error 10 minutes ago

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

FirstPersonPlugin.dll

6 hours ago, donguoi912 said:

Download these file and paste to Data\SKSE\Plugins. Make sure to backup your file first

This is my config : In the picture. Try to press every button and see how it work. I am very bad at english so i wont explain much

If it dont work for you then you have to go to mcm menu choose IFPV setting choose general change to profite 1, after that choose profite 1 and try to change the camera in there. That should work . I just fix this error 10 minutes ago

FirstPersonPlugin.txt

FirstPersonPlugin.dll

Thank you for trying to help but this did not work as I am not using Immersive first person camera.

I was using Enhanced camera but turning that off didn't change anything.

13 hours ago, Stalkerbro said:

Thank you for trying to help but this did not work as I am not using Immersive first person camera.

I was using Enhanced camera but turning that off didn't change anything.

with regard to enhanced camera, you might try out the ini file settings posted in the link from my signature. Not that these could solve your particular problem, but it´s worth a try maybe.

17 hours ago, R-H-Z said:

with regard to enhanced camera, you might try out the ini file settings posted in the link from my signature. Not that these could solve your particular problem, but it´s worth a try maybe.

Thanks. Those are certainly good settings, however it seems my issue is completely unrelated to enhanced camera.

Even after setting the camera to snap my body to the direction I was facing in third person when switching to first, the player model would turn correctly but then immediately turn back to the incorrect position.

It gave me an "Oh hey it wor- nevermind..." kind of moment. :classic_rolleyes:

Going to try completely uninstalling FNIS, OSA, SOS and Osex then reinstalling to see if this fixes it.

Edit: Welp.... after completely uninstalling and reinstalling skyrim as well as about 50 mods, the problem still persists.

Every time I switch from first or third person, the player model turns the wrong way.

I wish there was a "realign models" option :confused:

On 1/6/2018 at 4:50 AM, Naked Ekans said:

Any news from CEO? He's MIA since june. :confused:

I wouldn't worry to much about it. You can check the nexus on CEO's profile to see if he's still active. CEO will show up if Ceo shows up. Crossing fingers we'll here from CEO in a couple of months or weeks. 

On 6.1.2018 at 9:59 PM, Stalkerbro said:

Thanks. Those are certainly good settings, however it seems my issue is completely unrelated to enhanced camera.

Even after setting the camera to snap my body to the direction I was facing in third person when switching to first, the player model would turn correctly but then immediately turn back to the incorrect position.

It gave me an "Oh hey it wor- nevermind..." kind of moment. :classic_rolleyes:

Going to try completely uninstalling FNIS, OSA, SOS and Osex then reinstalling to see if this fixes it.

Edit: Welp.... after completely uninstalling and reinstalling skyrim as well as about 50 mods, the problem still persists.

Every time I switch from first or third person, the player model turns the wrong way.

I wish there was a "realign models" option :confused:

Leaves only the possibility that another mod is likely interfering. Haven´t encountered this particular 90° turn of player model yet, but most other alignment issues I could fix with my ini file settings for EC. Other non EC related issues from my experience come from choosing an OSex player starting spot in locations with inappropiate navmesh. Even considering OSA switches off collision temporarily during initial scene setup, it most ofently is a good idea to choose a starting spot with lots of space (no collision objects, other actors ect.) around. Hitting a wrong spot can even lock one or both actors in place with no way to exit OSex and get them to move normally again. But as said I´d probably check for conflicting mod or load orders.

7 hours ago, R-H-Z said:

Leaves only the possibility that another mod is likely interfering. Haven´t encountered this particular 90° turn of player model yet, but most other alignment issues I could fix with my ini file settings for EC. Other non EC related issues from my experience come from choosing an OSex player starting spot in locations with inappropiate navmesh. Even considering OSA switches off collision temporarily during initial scene setup, it most ofently is a good idea to choose a starting spot with lots of space (no collision objects, other actors ect.) around. Hitting a wrong spot can even lock one or both actors in place with no way to exit OSex and get them to move normally again. But as said I´d probably check for conflicting mod or load orders.

After some testing, it does seem to be the location that is the problem.

I can find a "good" spot with plenty of room where the animations will remain lined up the whole time, but a spot an inch or two away can cause the misalignment.

The good spots also cause the player model turning bug to stop, so I guess that solves the issue.

Oh well, I just have to remember to find "good" spots in the future.

Hopefully the next update comes out this... year... ;)

15 hours ago, Stalkerbro said:

After some testing, it does seem to be the location that is the problem.

I can find a "good" spot with plenty of room where the animations will remain lined up the whole time, but a spot an inch or two away can cause the misalignment.

The good spots also cause the player model turning bug to stop, so I guess that solves the issue.

Oh well, I just have to remember to find "good" spots in the future.

Hopefully the next update comes out this... year... ;)

Glad this did the trick for you. Digging through possibly conflicting mods is way more PITA. Usually there´s a 80-90% success rate for finding a good action spot, so personally I can live with that until the problem is cornered and hopefully fixed in the future. Just recently I started using OSA inbuilt log (save debug info) function and hopefully some usable info can be found there once a particular problem occurs.

I just installed the latest version of OSA and OSEX, everything is working fine except for one issue. 

The Text and Icons in the lower left corner of the screen are mostly offscreen, i can't see the Icons and only see half of the text.

How can I adjust the Icons and Text so that it shows up on screen (moved several inches to the right) ? 

I am using Mod Organizer, SKSE and FNIS are installed correctly and working fine. I am running a lot of mods all installed using LOOT and everything is working fine except for this issue with OSA and OSEX.

I didn't have this issue when I was using an earlier version, 1.08 I believe.

I'm assuming this is a fairly common problem, apologies if it has been discussed before, I have read a lot of this forum and not run across a solution.

Where can I find a user manual or guide for basic operation of OSEX?

Thanks for any help.

EDIT:I did some testing. Sometimes when I launch OSEX the Icons line up next to the screen border like they are supposed to, and sometimes I launch OSEX and the Icons appear several inches away from the Screen border on the right side therefore the Icons on the left side are offscreen. Seems random.

Does the Wizard Sex Plugin from the Nexus site work properly?

It is the only plugin that gives me errors in FNIS, although the errors don't affect the mods from working.

However all this plugin seems to do for me is Levitate the PC and NPC, I can't find any BJ or Sex animation scenes, just levitating.

Am I doing something wrong or is this plugin known to not be working properly?

Can I download the Wizard Sex Plugin from somewhere else to get it working including all intended sex animations?

Thanks for any help.

I installed all the requirements then install OSA then OSex and ran FNIS to register animations but for some reason game always crash on load, no matter if it's a fresh save or not. Here's my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Heels Sound.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
BSAssets.esm
BSHeartland.esm
OSA.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
Tropical Skyrim.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
SkyrimURWL.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
NARC.esp
Paralysis.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
Tropical Skyrim -- Birds.esp
UBWRe.esp
Point The Way.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
DCSorceress.esp
Insanity'sServatorMashup.esp
Sexy Elves.esp
DSR Whit Rose.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
BlackWisteria.esp
CWTifa.esp
HotPantsMicroBikini.esp
Dragon Lilly.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
_YgWoman.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
Jinsoa.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
May.esp
DS Fallen Knight Armor.esp
AkabirSet.esp
44bikini.esp
55accessory.esp
BDO Complete Pack by Team TAL.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Fudou Myouou.esp
Customizable Camera.esp
HHairstyles.esp
Seiryuu Katana.esp
DSerULG.esp
Facelight.esp
hmkLockOn.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
PotionAnimatedFix.esp
[dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
himobikini.esp
bodyc.esp
nurse.esp
VioLens.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
Oppressor's Ammunition.esp
Mosin-Nagant M9130.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
NewMikanEyes.esp
QuickLight.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Golden_Age_Arc_Sword.esp
dragonslayer.esp
Some Spell Package.esp
SteelBikini.esp
KijikoHairCC.esp
SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
DragonfallCastle.esp
TheHideaway.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
BrynhildrFollower.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
Amarna.esp
TropicalIsland.esp
Edhildils Bikinis.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
AetherSuite.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
AetherSuite_TeleportMenu.esp
Lyra.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
SSAssist.esp
cpkinokopose.esp
PrettyMotionMCM.esp
Katarina.esp
D-Huntress.esp
Sexy One-Piece.esp
StoneheartStudio.esp
HealerRobes.esp
DQ3SageOutfit.esp
BBD_RGENIE.esp
Ars Magika.esp
Dragon Quest Warrior Armor.esp
Schwertleite Set.esp
VelveteenArmor.esp
DarkFallingGrave.esp
Dibella's Butterfly.esp
EoGeom.esp
FreeStyleKustom.esp
FullBurster.esp
Hecatic.esp
HellBuster.esp
KanshouAndBakuya.esp
HydraShot.esp
Malacath's Moon.esp
MarblePhantasm.esp
MaximumDrive.esp
MultiCoreShot.esp
MultiThruShot.esp
PulleysButterfly.esp
RapidSlash.esp
RhoAias.esp
ShieldSlam.esp
Tempest.esp
TheKillingMoon.esp
WhirlWind.esp
YamatoScbAction.esp
MH Kirin CBBM.esp
Redbird CBBM.esp
Onechanbara Kagura Set.esp
MinaArmors.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Open Cities Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
ASIS.esp
BSHeartland - Meshes.esp
BSHeartland - Textures.esp
SMIM-Bruma-Patch.esp

13 hours ago, tridbee said:

I installed all the requirements then install OSA then OSex and ran FNIS to register animations but for some reason game always crash on load, no matter if it's a fresh save or not. Here's my load order:

you have OSA loading before FNIS, this could be the cause of the problem? you should have all your FNIS required mods load after FNIS.

try LOOT > https://loot.github.io/  

it'll automaticly adjust your load order based on your various mods requirements (so everything that requires fnis for example will be ordered to load after fnis, and everything that requires CBBE for example will load after CBBE, it's a rather quick and easy way to make sure you have a compatible load order.

On 1/28/2018 at 7:41 AM, tridbee said:

Sir, I see you have installed SMIM-Bruma patch.esp, but you do not have the mod "Bruma" installed. This might be your problem. uncheck "Bruma Patch" and try again.

Hy all,

I have a problem with Duel Wield plugin functioning and not starting threesome animations. 

In general OSEX and other its plugins are working fine except for Duel Wield. What I mean is whenever I select 'Invite someone other' via by one of the menu windows, the list showing all available NPCs is not showing up for me and after a couple of seconds of waiting, OSEX menu window in the left disappears and the only thing I can do is to stop the animations using a hotkey, because the animations didn't respond.

Does anyone knows why the list with available NPCs for threesome is not showing up? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Waiting for your reply guys.