OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Just now, agiz19 said:

does anyone know if this will be updated in the near future and when if its known, possibly some quests to go with it ? 

I notice CEO's account on Nexus has had activity today (8th Feb) so he's still around. Here's hoping!

Meanwhile, I wish there was an OSA menu manual for worse-than-dummies around. I have watched videos, read a couple of PDFs, etc., but I have yet to get the damn thing to do anything other than put icons up on the screen  :cry:

OK. Thanks to Tooneyman, I do definitely have OSA and Osex running in Skyrim SE.  It's freezing if saving shortly after a scene but then I do have a lot of mods. But generally it kind of works. Tooneyman has a video on its conversion, details on the OSA Nexus page.  And yep - works alongside Sexlab no problem.   

Profiles don't seem to work very well (if at all), and the player / actor names don't show up for me. Keybind does work for me (best done in keyboard, not controller mode).

I have no idea if CEO intends to take this mod forward, he may have left us and moved on to Hollywood or something. I'm getting the impression there is increasing interest in an SE version now that SKSE 64 and a few other goodies are arriving there.  Therefore...

Dear CEO, please come back to us! Thinking of the future, I would please really like to see these elements included in OSex:

• Female/female, male/male interaction. After all, society has moved on....     speaking of which
  • I'm a Kalena Rios mod fan. Kalena's a "she-male" and is a mod on this site.  I use a female protagonist, and I think it would be cool to include our transgender friends in OSex action, too. So gender choice in the Osex module needs to be widened.
  • Profile / Persona system. It would be cool to be able to fill in a form in the mod files, and it translate to a profile in game. I think CEO took on too much trying to build profiles for most main folks in the game - that's an awful lot of work. But if users can fill a simple form in for their favourite followers, surely that's enough. They could be shared between us here, or something.
  • Possibly some kind of hooks left for other mods to hook into? Sexlab, Pregnancy mods, etc.????
  • Rationalisation of the menu system. It took me three days before I gathered key-binding the mod was crucial  to making it work for me. But then, I am thick.  :confused:
  • A better fault / crash log.

OK, thanks for reading this. I'm not looking for replies, just parking it here.

TL:DR - Please come back to the mod, CEO, and take it forward for SSE. Plus tweak a few elements to bring it up to date and make it more accessible to the sexual / social spectrum.

I'm wondering if anyone has intended to continue to work and improve the OSA project, I know at one point someone wanted to make a dance mod for this. Given how fairly good OSEX is, the possibilities for more than just sexual activites has always been there, even with the advent of Sexlab.

What surprises me is that no one seems to have taken the step to make more Actor on Actor mods that something else than just sex. Two partner dances? Combat such as duels? How come those have never been considered or made during Skyrims 7 year run?

Heck, OSA opens up the possibility for very cinematic battles and duels for Machinimas and Screenshots, but I've never (or simply missed) mods aiming for something like that.

19 hours ago, Geist said:

I'm wondering if anyone has intended to continue to work and improve the OSA project, I know at one point someone wanted to make a dance mod for this. Given how fairly good OSEX is, the possibilities for more than just sexual activites has always been there, even with the advent of Sexlab.

What surprises me is that no one seems to have taken the step to make more Actor on Actor mods that something else than just sex. Two partner dances? Combat such as duels? How come those have never been considered or made during Skyrims 7 year run?

Heck, OSA opens up the possibility for very cinematic battles and duels for Machinimas and Screenshots, but I've never (or simply missed) mods aiming for something like that.

JRDance, on this site, exists. I have given it a go and it works but the author has yet to bring in the music. It is still being worked on.

19 hours ago, Geist said:

I feel the same way. I have been dying for a proper couple dancing mod for a while now. A slow dance, something sensual, or even a floor exercise or floor dance routine or a good tango. There are dance mods sure (happily using the dance mod that was made for OSA ^_^) but none of them seem to want to try these concepts. I feel OSA could make this possible and because of its scaling and aligning potential, this would be unisex right out of the gate. which for someone like me this is a huge plus. Don't even get me started on cinematic combat. If I had the skill and patience (and good com for that matter >.<) to make this, I would. To anyone that has the skill and time to make something like this. Let it be known there are people who are waiting for this to be a thing and happily await such work. All the love

On 2/11/2018 at 1:02 PM, Geist said:

LAPDANCES

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 9:14 AM, gietek said:

I have moved on from Oldrim and I'm never going back. 0SEX is one of the greatest mods for Skyrim and it would be a great shame not to have it ported to SSE now that we have working SKSE64. I hope the author finds the time to make us happy again.

Check out Tooneyman's comments on the OSA pages (Nexus). Not only is a port doable, I am using OSA, OSex and (reduced) Racemenu in Skyrim SE.

Tooneyman's conversion videos are awesome.

But I agree - I would love CEO to come back and do a proper port and develop his mod.

On 2/11/2018 at 2:02 PM, Geist said:

There's certainly a lot of opportunity, but people need to see active development or they aren't going to create content.  Going on radio silence and leaving everything in limbo doesn't attract time investment.

On 15/02/2018 at 2:40 AM, no13 said:

There's certainly a lot of opportunity, but people need to see active development or they aren't going to create content.  Going on radio silence and leaving everything in limbo doesn't attract time investment.

Can't really blame him for not actively developing it. Barely anyone supports CEO on patreon, the guy has a life and a job. If people want him to actively work on OSA and OSEX every day then they should of been supporting him so developing the mod could take up his working time instead of a traditional job. He probably just works on this at weekends and sometimes when he is free which is why it takes so long for updates. 

Agree.
I supported him over few months when he made his last "come back".

But difficult to continue support without any news over long months...
If he show that he work on anything for OSA or any other project I support him again, but we need to have some news time to time. ;)

1 hour ago, Naughty Gaming said:

Can't really blame him for not actively developing it. Barely anyone supports CEO on patreon, the guy has a life and a job. If people want him to actively work on OSA and OSEX every day then they should of been supporting him so developing the mod could take up his working time instead of a traditional job. He probably just works on this at weekends and sometimes when he is free which is why it takes so long for updates. 

That's putting the cart before the horse.  I donated to the patreon, and stopped when it became clear I was throwing money into an abyss.  If you seek donations, that requires a certain amount of PR, updates, etc.  Long periods of radio silence, where it seems likely the project is abandoned, don't engender a lot of interest in patreon support.  Donations require that it be visible what I am donating towards.

20 hours ago, no13 said:

That's putting the cart before the horse.  I donated to the patreon, and stopped when it became clear I was throwing money into an abyss.  If you seek donations, that requires a certain amount of PR, updates, etc.  Long periods of radio silence, where it seems likely the project is abandoned, don't engender a lot of interest in patreon support.  Donations require that it be visible what I am donating towards.

Agree, we do not need daily releases, but sharing the new animation every week or saying a simple thank you shouls be enough.

I don't mind having new animations or new features, but I think the project should be done. One thing CE0 needs to add is orgasms like the legacy patch and finish it. I understand that CE0 has real life things. It is too much stress to put in a project that may not be the "final" thing. We don't have any updates of a new patch or heard anything from CE0. It is up to CE0 if he or she wants to continue the project or end it.  I hope I don't sound rude or anything. 

19 hours ago, damitzadam said:

I don't mind having new animations or new features, but I think the project should be done. One thing CE0 needs to add is orgasms like the legacy patch and finish it. I understand that CE0 has real life things. It is too much stress to put in a project that may not be the "final" thing. We don't have any updates of a new patch or heard anything from CE0. It is up to CE0 if he or she wants to continue the project or end it.  I hope I don't sound rude or anything. 

Here is the thing. CEO is hiadus... So what?... CEO has given permission for anyone who might be interested in taking up the classic Osex 1.06 Legacy over. I don't remember where the statement is, but it is out there. I know CEO didn't say someone could take over OSA or Osex 2.02, but that's not a big deal. CEO has left a major bread crumb trail to anyone who wants to rebuild or create a platform just like OSA. You could go back through these forums and see how the dang thing was built. 

IF someone wants to come along and take a crack at it. All the way and see about creating something similar there is definitely plenty of information to help get them most of the way on these old forums.

I do really think OSex needs to come to new rim. As of right now I do not have the skills necessary to bring it over. FOR NOW!.... =)

18 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

Here is the thing. CEO is hiadus... So what?... CEO has given permission for anyone who might be interested in taking up the classic Osex 1.06 Legacy over. I don't remember where the statement is, but it is out there. I know CEO didn't say someone could take over OSA or Osex 2.02, but that's not a big deal. CEO has left a major bread crumb trail to anyone who wants to rebuild or create a platform just like OSA. You could go back through these forums and see how the dang thing was built. 

IF someone wants to come along and take a crack at it. All the way and see about creating something similar there is definitely plenty of information to help get them most of the way on these old forums.

I do really think OSex needs to come to new rim. As of right now I do not have the skills necessary to bring it over. FOR NOW!.... =)

You don't need any skills to convert OSA to SE you can just do what this guy did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzrBHOmGshE

It works even if you dont convert esm but its probably safer for your save games if you do everything he said.

Whole thing takes less then 5 minutes if you have all the tools for conversion.

Note that it is not perfect conversion. You will still be missing some functionality that come from SKSE plugins (dlls). Some of them are already converted to SSE, some still not.

I think Scorpion created dll for foreign languages (Code Page Convert - CPConvert.dll) so he could probably do one for SSE. This one will throw an error message in game when you start Osex with NPC but other than that everything will work as you expect it.

Im not sure if they now renamed Storageutil.dll into papyrusutil.dll but something from that is converted to SE

MFGConsole is not converted but there is similar mod and its author could recreate MFGConsole funcionality so that all oldrim mods that used it can work in SE see here

OSA.dll - no idea what CEO put in there but doesnt seem to be something of huge importance.

Other things to note: actors will start inside each other but change to normal once you choose an action for them.