OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

After installing OSA and OSex with Mod Organizer and setting up FNIS I get an error saying the animations in OSEX arent supported.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible

If I ignore the warning and go into game ill get T-posing until I uninstall osex and run FNIS again. OSA is installed correctly since I can access the menus ingame but specifically OSEX wont work with FNIS, I cant get it to properly update. I have all its prerequisites and other FNIS required mods work fine just not this one. Any ideas?

Hi again <- (Ashamed to multi post, sry for that)

I read through OSA and OSex, at least through the scripts to get a grasp of the functionality. I have to say: nice work, I like the code and the architecture a lot.

and here is the famous "but":

1. Please, please, please add an legal disclaimer to the github project, where you clarify the allowed and not allowed usage of this project and all of it's contents. It doesn't have to be long or overly complicated, something like : "This Project and all of it's content, at whole or in parts are distributed under the (add licence here, e.g. GNU General Public License , or one of the creative common ones). If you want special things, that the licence doesn't provide, you can state them as long as it doesn't counters one of the licences core aspects. You could for e.g. state that everybody who makes a publicly available contribution musst provide the source files onto one central place (e.g. this git) or something else, as long as it's within legal boundarys (e.g. you can't state, that everybody who uses this mod has to quit drinking alkohol). If you don't want to give away the possibility of doing anything you want with your code, a simple sentence like "This legal disclaimer can be changed at any time in any way by me. By granting any rigths to other persons, corporations, partys or any other subject acknowledged by any legal system, I do not loose my ownership or copyright, unless stated explicitly otherwise. This right extends only to me, and persons which I explicitly grant this right." And at the end, if you make some additions to a publicly available licencing system: "By using this software or parts of it, you accept this terms and conditions. The Software is provided "as it is" without any promises of functionality or ..." you get the gist. The fun thing about such stuff: you can write anything you want, without beeing a lawyer or needing one. Just make sure to  get all the holes in the argumentation, or just take one of the public licences, since those are checked for every possible event.

There are to many lawyers out there which make their money by forking such projects, republish them with a legal disclaimer and then try to sue money out of people or force contributers to subsequently work for them for free. It's easy to prevent and at the same time clarifys questions other contributors might have.

2. A much more fun topic than that legal stuff above:

If I have it right, we can start an OSA scene at a specific scene in the animations tree via the sceneID argument in the setModule function. And that sceneID is a string which is defined in the xml file in the meshes/OSA/mod/module(OSex)/scene/SceneIDString/name.xml ?

If I got it, then I would make a ref sheet, so that others could start OSex animations at a specific point and provide thus a more immersive start. (I think it would suffice to make this for a few animations, such as undress or non-explicit sexual ones (kissing, embracing usw.)

3. Is there a way, a mod could log which animations have been played by OSA? The first thing that comes to my head, is to subscribe to the respective events and log which animation has been played and after the module has ended to publish it to another function. Am I overlooking something here, which would make it much easier?

Sincerly,

18 minutes ago, daybare said:

After installing OSA and OSex with Mod Organizer and setting up FNIS I get an error saying the animations in OSEX arent supported.

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible

If I ignore the warning and go into game ill get T-posing until I uninstall osex and run FNIS again. OSA is installed correctly since I can access the menus ingame but specifically OSEX wont work with FNIS, I cant get it to properly update. I have all its prerequisites and other FNIS required mods work fine just not this one. Any ideas?

This sounds like a conflict between oldrim and SE Stuff. Are you sure, that everything (including your game) is made for 64bit SE? Correct (and up to date) FNIS? Since you use MO, have you ticked the MO fix box in FNIS (I don't use MO, so I don't know if the FNIS-MO problem is solved, if not you have to install FNIS manually and some other thing, there should be a Thread on the technical support for this problem). Does LOOT run OK?

If you are sure that everything is the right stuff, post you FNIS Log.

Maybe search on the technical help forum if someone had a similar problem.

Sincerly,

14 hours ago, Tooneyman23 said:

@CEO 0S fantastic. I'd test it, but I don't have VR myself. I would check to see if they updated the SKSEVR yet? Once they do... You should be able to use it. @Xiderpunk Can you test this for CEO at all?

Sure I will test it, I should be able to get some time later today to have a good look. :-)

3 minutes ago, Kiara said:

Are you sure, that everything (including your game) is made for 64bit SE?

Im not using SE its the old game. I don't know what the MO fix is and I dont use LOOT but heres the log if you are interested

FNIS Behavior V7.4.4   5/19/2018 9:45:33 AM
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_D_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_K_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_M_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_R_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_S_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_0MF_U_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_0Sex_EMF_A_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.4 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFemDom V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...

6573 animations for 31 mods successfully included (character).
 1237 animations for 4 mods and 37 creatures successfully included..
 7 Warning(s).

I've tried looking to see if people had similar problems but I couldn't find a solution, I found one person who was having the same problem and ended up just uninstalling 0SEX and going about his day.

17 minutes ago, daybare said:

Im not using SE its the old game. I don't know what the MO fix is and I dont use LOOT but heres the log if you are interested

I've tried looking to see if people had similar problems but I couldn't find a solution, I found one person who was having the same problem and ended up just uninstalling 0SEX and going about his day.

Uff, Oldrim.

The FNIS option for MO is called "File Redirection (Vortex/MO profiles support) - see FNIS Description > Patches"

If you don't have it, you should probably get it

Run LOOT (it's always a good option to run LOOT)

Make sure, your OSA/OSex is for oldrim (both are on Nexus, if you prefer that)

The incompatible hkx is probably due to you using the SE version (animations are not out of the box compatible, thats why we have to wait so long on most animations from Oldrim)

If the problem persists, feel free to ask again for help

my personal opinion (skip this part if you want to, it might not be even a quantum helpfull)

Spoiler

Update to SE. Most of the mods are here, it's much more stable and supports 64bit. Software in 32bit is a total 90's, early 2000's legacy and should not be used anymore, exept the programmers know what they are doing and write their code in, let's say assembler and don't want to type 64bit adresses, but then they have either a very good reason or are totaly crazy.

10 minutes ago, Kiara said:

Make sure, your OSA/OSex is for oldrim (both are on Nexus, if you prefer that)

This was the problem, my mistake. I remember specifically making sure I was on the correct page but still managed to download the wrong one. Thank you for your help

30 minutes ago, daybare said:

This was the problem, my mistake. I remember specifically making sure I was on the correct page but still managed to download the wrong one. Thank you for your help

Glad I could help

Sincerly,

11 hours ago, CEO 0S said:

Thanks Nagaduju I understand what you mean. I can have that scene in 2.03 OSex. It will not have the ejaculation but I can put the animation in.

@CEO 0S This would be absolutely amazing--even without any kind of cum effects, IMO the inclusion of an animation would still go quite a long way towards the "completeness" of the mod. I heartily support this.

I don't know what your plans are for animations, but it would be awesome if we could also see these additions (ejaculation scene, Unicorn) on the Oldrim version as well, and then converted to SSE.

If we get a basic climax animation port plus Unicorn on both versions, I will be the happiest camper alive. :smiley:

5 hours ago, daybare said:

This is for people in the future. Always, always make sure you have the latest updated version of your mod manager. MO 1 has legacy support on MO2 on the special edition page. Just make sure you're not installing Skyrim SE mods with Skyrim LE. I've run into a quit a few people who've been doing that and I have no idea how to help them at that point. 

Hey @CEO 0S, welcome back, we missed you allot here. Anyhow, I was wondering what is current status on your "OS Body" mod and what can we do to help you make it shine in modding community? Your body mod so far what I have seen is best damn body mod out there from the rest of them (no insult intended towards creators of other body mods). So I (and prolly the rest) would like to help out for you making your body mod available for everyone, since I personally think perfect alignment with OSA/OSex animations can be only done with your body mod.

Cheers and so happy to have you back!

@Desport

3 hours ago, Desport said:

I want to get OSA and OSex running on Oldrim but I am a bit confused on what to install for the full experience of this mods.

My thoughts:

I go to te Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76744/?tab=files and install:

1. OSA v. 2.02  [Is this the newest version?]

2. OSA FrostFall Patch [Since I use Frostfall]

3. OPose or OPoseFree [What is the difference between the two?]

4. I download the Pose Mods listed here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3086-poser-module-for-osa-skyrim-ascendancy-engine/

5. I download OSA Poser Module Merged ESP [Do I need the Poser Module lited under downloads aswell or is it the same as listed in step 3?]

Now we come to OSex

I go to the Nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69448/?tab=files and install:

1. OSex v. 2.02 [Is this the newest version? I remember someone asked abut a 2.03 version - not sure tho]

2. OSex_BadBoysOfSkyrim

3. OSex_BadGirlsOfSkyrim

4. OSex_DualWield

5. OSex_WizardSex

If I follow this steps do I have a full version OSA and OSex?
I remember reading about keeping things extra soft on the Nexus.

As far as I'm aware, you got nearly everything.

If you want to use AA, there is a OSA/OSex version available : Nexus or here LL

1. OSA 2.02 is, as far as I know the newest version for oldrim, and from the gist here, possible the last one

There is an 2.03 for SE, but alpha and testing only, so I wouldn't recommend it, if you don't know what you are doing

Maybe it works with oldrim too, but you have to test it yourself. You get it at the github link posted by CEO

2. OK

3. From the actual download site you listed here:

OPose:" For MyOSA Animations | My own pose pack I created (Not LoreFriendly). Just a few and nothing too fancy (or maybe there is). Mostly it is anims I created for

special scenes  in OSex the Movie and from documentation of the OSex project in the past."

OPoseFree: " For MyOSA Animations | A template containing 10 BLANK animation slots simply for animators to rapid test animations as they create them. Will expand this to

have 10 blank object animations also."

4. OK

5. You need both, one is just the esp containing the data to integrate the animations, the other the Poser Module Addon

OSex:

1. See OSA 1.

2. OK

3. OK

4. OK

5. OK

You then have everything I'm aware of (Please Note that I'm not affiliated with this project in any way, and thus if someone with more knowledge about something corrects me, belive him/her, not me)

Where did you read that? And if you did, why use nexus and not LL?

EDIT: Added highlight to Desport

@wy1389217:

On 17.5.2018 at 5:53 AM, CEO 0S said:

No 2.03 is just a SSE port with no new additions however some bug fixes that Oldrim 2.02 never had.

My Oppinion:

Spoiler

Go to SE. There is not relly any reason left to be on oldrim. SE looks better, is more stable and supports more mods. SKSE and all the other things are stable enough to use without big hastle, and many modders already abandoned their oldrim mods for SE/FO4/SVR since they are much more capable platforms. If you need some specific mods fromoldrim, here at LL (and on various other sites) are dedicated conversion topics, where you could ask for help, or learn what you need to do.

I have some questions that I couldn't find answers to so through searching this thread, at least not yet:

1. Are there any third-party OSex Animation Packs for this mod, or any OSex packs that are not accessible on the Nexus page?  I know that there is a certain overall theme for this mod, and I'm wondering if there are other OSex packs besides the ones on Nexus, since there seem to be a lot of positions where new consensual animations could be added.

2. How do you get an NPC who doesn't redress after ending the scene to redress?  I think the lack of redressing has to do with the Wizard mod, and the removal of weapons selection, but I am trying to figure out how to induce redressing after the scene ends if it is not automatically triggered.

3. Are there any immersion mods for Skyrim SE that either trigger an OSex specific animation, or even just the interface?  It would be neat if there was a mod to have someone who has a Lover relationship with you greet you with a kiss once every so often, and or if there was a dialogue trigger for starting an OSex event.

Any chance that someone would be willing to help me figure out why the osex animations do not work?

I have everything installed. 

Nevermind, I didn't know I had to generate fnis till I did extensive research on how to install this.

Everythings fine now!

12 hours ago, Deshik said:

Any chance that someone would be willing to help me figure out why the osex animations do not work?

I have everything installed. 

Nevermind, I didn't know I had to generate fnis till I did extensive research on how to install this.

Everythings fine now!

Quick tipp for everyone and hopefully helping people which have similar problems:

If you install a mod which adds animations, skeletons, bones or smething along those lines, you probably have to run FNIS. This might be not always be stated bluntly, because it shoud really be a given at this point.

Also:

tumblr_obzjej7l3Q1ubnr1mo2_r1_1280.png
SKSE (Latest), SKYUI (Latest), FNIS (5.5 or greater)

10 hours ago, Desport said:

Thank you very much :classic_smile:

I can understand complete and I mean complete beginners not understanding you need to run FNIS, but I've seen some pros do it too. It's kind of like.. Really?...

I know, because the comments on my channel can be pretty funny. 

1 hour ago, FreddyAEK said:

So is this mod dead? Will anyone pick it up since CEO is abandoning? 

This mod is not dead.. CEO is converting it to VR as of right now. But anyone can pick up the process if they want too. CEO's github is available and everyone has access to the source code. CEO made it so it so easy anyone can start looking at it. From what I'm aware. There will be an OSA mod dropped no FO4 soon.