OSex+ The Greatest Virtual Sex Ever

Heya CEO.. I'm looking thru some of the guides and I'm noticing that some of the pictures are still down.. I'm trying to wing it on some of the steps. Buuuut I'm pretty incompetent when it comes to these things. 

Hi Tankisking,

Can you tell me specifically which one's are broken, it might be that you are at the os-mods tumblr instead of the ceo-os tumblr which has identical but unfixed versions of the guides on it. (Due to some troubles I had with TUMBLR in the past) The links from the OP here should go to the working guides.

Welcome Back CEO. Thanks for not abandoning the project! 

Just a quick question, are you planning to enrich 0sex with the "Wizard Sex", "Empress" and "Bad Girls of Skyrim" plugins?

Thank you for a terrific mod

Thanks Freddy! Yea those are all out tehcnically as I released them in 1.9 but I took a break before I ever got around to putting it up on the Nexus, the files might still be around but I'm working in the next few days to get a 2.0 up which will have all of them.

As a note Bad Girls absorbed most of Empress and will most likely just get it all.

Refering to 1.09

These scenes appear to be broken (vanishing NP, ani looping forever):

1. Jammer, (Head Back), Sex Pumps.

2. Kneel Straight, Lollipop Blowjob (Suck). The break starts when Sub selects "Pull him out"

3. Spoon, Affection. Breaks when Dom selecting "Pull out"

4. Rodeo Bounce. Breaks when Dom selecting "turn her"

There´s also some scenes, where text does not show up in NP. In example Daddy Affection misses "open thighs".

A number of scenes speed settings do not coincide with actual animation. When more than 1 speed is offered, the NP allows ranges from idle upto speed 2-3, which can also be clicked and progressed, but the animation remains at a single speed.

Thanks R-H-Z,

I got the Explorer scenes cleaned up now but they might still be messing up, they are a little unique in that some of them don't have a speed 0 (idle) so I have to double check them again to see what's going on.

I think I recreated also seeing the actors making active sex sounds during the idles, I'll poke around either Persona isn't totally complete for idles or the system has a mistake and isn't letting them go to their idle Persona's.

1 - 4 I just corrected and they should be ffine now thanks! If you don't mind double checking those when I put the 2.0 up to make sure I got them all.

There's a few that are due to lack of animation, off the top of my head:

- One of the bad boy options, I think the one with the dom thrusting hips works but the one to slide the sub's head back and forth just has a single speed rough animation in place. i think max speed of dom thrusting hips might do something weird also.

- The Dual Wield standing double HJ has speed issues also and only works on speed 1 I think.

Let me know any other cases you find of this and I'll see if I can fix. Thanks a lot ! (I got all your other stuff also, awesome! Going through it as I can but all is great!)

CEO, I had sent you a message before, but I had also sent a follow up to it, and wasn't sure if you had a chance to look at it yet. Also, you video you made was really cool, I can't wait for your beta version you mentioned, I hope you will let us publicly test it!  

In version 1.9, are the sounds broken for that version? Or is there something wrong with how I have installed it?

It's good to see you again CEO!
And since you're back I have a little issue. OSEX disseapeared from OSA's library, I haven't even touched my mods or Skyrim in like 2 months. I tried reinstalling OSEX and OSA, clean save, everything possible and still nothing. I'm using the beta version of 0.9. I hope you can help!

CEO, I had sent you a message before, but I had also sent a follow up to it, and wasn't sure if you had a chance to look at it yet. Also, you video you made was really cool, I can't wait for your beta version you mentioned, I hope you will let us publicly test it!  

In version 1.9, are the sounds broken for that version? Or is there something wrong with how I have installed it?

It's good to see you again CEO!

And since you're back I have a little issue. OSEX disseapeared from OSA's library, I haven't even touched my mods or Skyrim in like 2 months. I tried reinstalling OSEX and OSA, clean save, everything possible and still nothing. I'm using the beta version of 0.9. I hope you can help!

Thanks guys!

Miko, sorry, I'll get back to you by the end of the day. My inbox gets pretty crazy here so I kind of handle it in waves, the offer sounds very good though, I can give you more details on exactly what you want.

i think maybe it's either the clean save issue mentioned below but if it's just voices/expressions that are lost it's like that you need to move the Persona directory into the new folder location. It used to be in a folder in data/meshes/0SP   but I gave it a clearer folder at : Data\OSA\Persona. The zip file should have the directory set up like that so you can see where it should go.

Both of these issues sound like a clean save issues, it's possible if upgrading from something prior to 1.09 that you need to install then start on a save that never had any prior OSA or osex installed. You can kind of manually clean a save but it takes some specific things and no one is really sure if it's fully clean or not even if you follow the process exactly.

Out of the box I believe OSA/OSex is working at least in a majority of it's functionality outside of bugs.

--------

Unless work comes up I'll have 2.0 today at some point for beta here and it will be open. It's pretty close to 1.9 just has a few improvements, the big change I'm working for here is to a get a proper 2.0 on nexus. The nexus crowd has been stuck on 1.084 for ages and some people only OSex from that site. There is a few new animations, a couple I mentioned I need to export still and they will be in the Nexus 2.0 not the 2.0 beta test, Doggy styles, Jupiter and 69 will be in the beta.

Just found the 1.09 BETA, which I didn't even know existed and only found due to a forum post on Nexus, and am having an issue that I am hoping I won't have to comb through 60 pages of posts to find a fix for.  Downloaded all 6 files that are on page 288, and FNIS is throwing errors (104 to be exact) that appear to relate to the 4 plugins.  Keep being told there are Missing animation files.

Edit to say - after reading what I wrote, it came across as kind of rude, and that wasn't my intention.  I don't post a lot because I am not always great with words.  Apologies if the post comes across as harsh.

Just found the 1.09 BETA, which I didn't even know existed and only found due to a forum post on Nexus, and am having an issue that I am hoping I won't have to comb through 60 pages of posts to find a fix for.  Downloaded all 6 files that are on page 288, and FNIS is throwing errors (104 to be exact) that appear to relate to the 4 plugins.  Keep being told there are Missing animation files.

Edit to say - after reading what I wrote, it came across as kind of rude, and that wasn't my intention.  I don't post a lot because I am not always great with words.  Apologies if the post comes across as harsh.

Maybe wait for the 2.0 Beta today? Should fix some of those things maybe  :D

Any plans for a new intro for when Osex/other modules start?

What I mean is will Osex have a system similar to Sexlab where actors will walk to eachother before Osex starts? Everything else is great, but summoning a third person from beneath the floor for a 3P animation is super-weird

OSA / OSex / Plugins 2.02 Beta

Thanks for beta testing. This is pretty much just 1.09 with a few little things.  The main goal here is to get a 2.02 up on the nexus since they are still on 1.085. If 1.09 didn't work for you it most likely is a clean save thing and will happen again with 2.02. It potentially could be the new directory 1.09 used for Persona. If your Profiles break or sound / expressions don't work this might be why.

- Some minor OSA upgrades

- OSex scene menu should be fully 2.0 and look a lot better

~It's likely I broke some scenes doing this, I noticed today Jupiter > 69 has some issues, let me know any typos you find or mistakes in how things are navigated / broken scenes

- A bunch of new animations, a majority that I mentioned are in, the rest I'll be exporting over the weekend and they will be in the official nexus 2.02

Thanks as always for testing for me and the feedback. I haven't packed these up in a while so if something is going wrong let me know so I can take a look that all is in place with the zips and files. I am going to be just playing some OSex myself trying out all the scenes and making a list of animations that need work / any mistakes I find, and any illustrations I can get complete that would have multi uses.

The goal for 2.02 and beyond is: Simply polish the mod, fill in missing animation, illustrations, clean up all bugs, and complete a few requested features for OSA. I'm not taking on anything more than that until all those are accomplished and the project feels like it's complete.

0M2F = Male x 2 Female x 1

BB = Bad Boys

BG = Bad Girls

WZH0 = Wizard Sex

New Doggy Styles are reached from the first sex scene in the "Doggystyle, Legs out" branch
Jupiter and 69 are from just before spooning-ish in that area.

Also you get OPose

OPose is a small animation pack of poses that uses the MyAnim animation menu. It's all the poses I made for special scenes in OSex the Movie, and other stuff through out the years of this project. 

- oPhone5 interactions, - Motorcycle Babe Poses - Motorcycle riding poses - Combat on motorcycle poses - Tposes - Basic Poses - Hovering TPoses - Martial Arts (a few chun li poses) - Guitar Leaping Showmanship - A couple weird poses that are meant for cropped photos on certain parts of the body etc. etc. 

- The colors of the motorcycle, guitar, oPhone5 can be changed by painbucketing their .dds. If you don't feel comfortable opening a DDS with photoshop I have a folder of solid colors that you can take to overwrite them with. 4 license plate variations also on the bike. This is all in the data/textures/osa/_0s/meshes/ folder

Install it and you can play animations from MyAnim in OSA. It will conflict with Morra's since they overwrite the declare file. declare.xml was intended to be written by the end uses so you can just take what's in OPose's declare.xml and add it into Morra's declare and you can use both at once. I'll talk to Morra about adjusting this in their file.

Let's get this cleaned up and push it on the Nexus as soon as we can so we can start moving forward, Thanks! 

If you're just starting out with OSex: First install just OSA_2.02.rar and OSex_2.02.rar. Try them out in game and verify that everything is working. If it is then install the plugins OM2F BB BG and WZH0 to get some extra anmation.

FILES REMOVED since 2.02C was put up here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/page-355?do=findComment&comment=1915342

Thanks as always guys,

If you have 1.09ed already it's not much more so I wouldn't expect a lot except all the menus getting brought up to my 2.0 style menus and some animations. We'll take it from here though and hopefully get some real progress. I suspect those that are still around are the project's oldest and most loyal so this might not be very exciting but it will reach a lot more people when we Nexus it which is good for the project.

I'm worrying about details here so specifically if people want to get real fancy. I just want to polish for a while so the project feels complete, while they may not sound exciting I think it will go along way to raising immersion more so than trying to add more.

- Scenes that speeds aren't working on, 

- Scenes where the eye directions of actors seems off

- Scenes where the persona's seem off (Know that idle's are still making sex sounds in some cases)

- Scenes where autonav to other locations crashes the game or puts you in an endless loop (Details would help on where you were and where you were heading)

- Scenes that have the wrong animations

- Micro stutter in animations, this is something that happens when end key frames arent' set right. I try to clean it up as I see it but if you noticed a quick jerk of any body part when the loop resets let me know

- Scene text descriptions are wrong / have typos / grammar issues.

~ Oh and if anyone tries OPose let me know if the textures on the animObjects that load have any missing. They are pretty elaborate nifs so I might have missed some shit. The Sub-Machine Gun I didn't make but since it's for something pretty trivial here hopefully it's ok, it didn't have restrictions on it at the source so it seems fine.

I feel dumb, as I think I am doing something wrong with the install.  I am using Mod Organizer, and the plugins are throwing animation errors whenever I run FNIS.  I deleted the old OSA/OSex stuff before even moving 2.02 into Mod Organizer.  Is there something special I should be doing when installing with MO?  Have tried keeping the 4 plugins as there own mods, and also tried merging them into OSex, both with the same 30 errors when I hit the "consistence check" button after running FNIS.  Should I just ignore the errors? 

Please help, and sorry to be a bother.

I feel dumb, as I think I am doing something wrong with the install.  I am using Mod Organizer, and the plugins are throwing animation errors whenever I run FNIS.  I deleted the old OSA/OSex stuff before even moving 2.02 into Mod Organizer.  Is there something special I should be doing when installing with MO?  Have tried keeping the 4 plugins as there own mods, and also tried merging them into OSex, both with the same 30 errors when I hit the "consistence check" button after running FNIS.  Should I just ignore the errors? 

Please help, and sorry to be a bother.

Can I see the FNIS report of what's missing? It could be that I packed the files wrong and left things out. You're no bother at all ;) happy to help, and you're helping me by testing. It's complex to setup since it's multi zips. MO should be fine to install normally, there's no conflicts you need to worry about between the .rars I provided since they don't overwrite each other, they have folders that all have their own place. You will have a conflict when installing OSA with other mods that use the shared script resources it has, the install will be fine as they should be installing duplicates of the same shared resources for modders.

Just to make it clearer for anyone installing. This might help overall get a lay of the land: 

- OSA is the main engine that plays "modules" like a Nintendo plays cartridges

- OSex is a module that can plug into OSA (Like a cartridge that goes in the Nintendo)

- all the rest are plugins that are like little expansions to OSex. I kept them as plugins so they were optional if the content didn't interest people they wouldn't have to clog up their animation list with them.

Thanks as always guys,

If you have 1.09ed already it's not much more so I wouldn't expect a lot except all the menus getting brought up to my 2.0 style menus and some animations. We'll take it from here though and hopefully get some real progress. I suspect those that are still around are the project's oldest and most loyal so this might not be very exciting but it will reach a lot more people when we Nexus it which is good for the project.

I'm worrying about details here so specifically if people want to get real fancy. I just want to polish for a while so the project feels complete, while they may not sound exciting I think it will go along way to raising immersion more so than trying to add more.

- Scenes that speeds aren't working on, 

- Scenes where the eye directions of actors seems off

- Scenes where the persona's seem off (Know that idle's are still making sex sounds in some cases)

- Scenes where autonav to other locations crashes the game or puts you in an endless loop (Details would help on where you were and where you were heading)

- Scenes that have the wrong animations

- Micro stutter in animations, this is something that happens when end key frames arent' set right. I try to clean it up as I see it but if you noticed a quick jerk of any body part when the loop resets let me know

- Scene text descriptions are wrong / have typos / grammar issues.

~ Oh and if anyone tries OPose let me know if the textures on the animObjects that load have any missing. They are pretty elaborate nifs so I might have missed some shit. The Sub-Machine Gun I didn't make but since it's for something pretty trivial here hopefully it's ok, it didn't have restrictions on it at the source so it seems fine.

On it :D

Sure thing, hopefully this is the log your wanting.

attachicon.gifGenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt

It might be in there, it's the full log so it's hard for me to figure out exactly where the errors are. In relation to my mod I see these:

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A

Harmless but I'll clean them up thank you!

Basically it can't find a scene in wizard sex (I forgot to fix it), and something is wrong with the 2Male 1Female standing double Handjob at speed2 (I'll investigate)

There's duplicates listed but those also are harmless I'll clean them up

That should be outputting either 3 or 20-30 which you said you had so it's most likely all fine. Please disregard that until I update the beta or release on Nexus.

---------------------

This might help: When you run FNIS can you paste what it lists in the top box when you hit Consistence Check?

I just tried mine on a pretty clean Skyrim install and got the same errors so that looks fine for now (You can basically ignore them but I'll clean them up for 2.0 so it's perfect). If there are more errors in your log that I'm not seeing though it might be something else so lets see

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   5/5/2017 10:00:01 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF2_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BB_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_WZH0_A V?.? ...
Reading AcroGrappleF V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading OPose V?.? ...
Reading OPoseFree V?.? ...
Reading OSA_Demo1 V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 1.6 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Creature Pack not installed

2295 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)
 1 Warning(s).

Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S0_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S1_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0M2F_DHJ-ParlorDHJO810A_S2_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0M2F_A and 0Sex_0M2F_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ap-OmniMax+00Sb90_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_U and 0Sex_0MF_U
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S0_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S2_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S3_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_BJ-JupiterPJB_S4_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_R and 0Sex_0MF_R
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Ho-Trunk_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf1-TrunkPf1_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF_Pf2-TrunkPf2_S1_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF_D and 0Sex_0MF_D
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF2_Sx-Pony+22STx3_0 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF2_A and 0Sex_0MF2_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF2_Sx-Pony+22STx3_1 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF2_A and 0Sex_0MF2_A
Duplicate AnimEvent 0Sx0MF2_Sx-Pony+22STx3_2 for character, mods 0Sex_0MF2_A and 0Sex_0MF2_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0M2F\Sy6Sy2Sy9\DHJ\GlamStroke\0Sx0M2F_DHJ-GlamStroke_S2_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0M2F_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\0MF2\KNy6PUy6Sy6\Sx\Foreman\0Sx0MF2_Sx-Foreman_V0_2.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_0MF2_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_1.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
Missing AnimFile ..\..\..\..\0SA\mod\0Sex\anim\WZH0\Hv0y6Hv3y6\Ap\Mast\0SxWZH0_Ap-Mast_0.hkx for character, mod 0Sex_WZH0_A
 34 possible consistence issues

Hey CEO glad to see you back, eager to try out the new 2.02 version. Will we also see Unicorn released with the newest version? Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Hi thanks!

Unicorn is pretty filled in and I'm not sure why I'm so hesitant to releasing it. I've been really laxed about releasing scenes with some broken transitions as long as the loops were solid but something about Unicorn is making me reluctant. It's pretty far along as you can see from the movie. Dual Wield is most likely the closest I have to a finished plugin but Unicorn is a hell of a lot further than Wizard Sex for example.

I had a file disaster around Unicorn where I lost the first few positions and had to do them over and since then I've felt like it's kind of been in a broken state even though it's doing fine. It's got a lot more loops then Dual Wield but it has more daunting transitions that I haven't bit the bullet on and just tried to complete. 

I'll put it up here since I showed it in the movie and people will have to forgive me on the missing transitions until i can complete it. I'd like it to be a little more filled in for a proper Nexus launch. All my plugins suffer from this, the added element of more actors, or hovering / spell effects makes animating the transitions really time consuming. 

Here is the copy/paste from FNIS after doing consistence check.  A lot of duplicates, which you said could be ignored, but there also appears to be some missing animations.  Since they should be fine, I'll get to trying out the new version.  Thank you for the help, and for your hard work on this mod :D

FNIS Behavior V6.3   5/6/2017 12:26:29 AM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BB_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_WZH0_A V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 192 alternate animations) ...
Reading OPose V?.? ...
Reading OPoseFree V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 4.9 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 chair, 87 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.6 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 142 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 32 total groups: 48 added file slots: 431 alternate files: 356

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading BreviMoonlightTalesEssentials V?.? ...

2509 animations for 19 mods successfully included (character)
 7 animations for 1 mods and 1 creatures successfully included.

30 possible consistence issues

I'm not taking any requests for the future until polish phase is complete...

but let's have some fun with it?

I want to optimize my time to make the most people happy so here's the deal: (Keep it short though so it's not overwhelming)

Similar to my (Spank a Day promo during Wizard Sex Make a Wish Beta test week)

If you see a position you like that I didn't finish tell me which one you want done (You'll know it's not done if they either just static pose kind of or it just simply looks unfinished)

If you see a transition that you think would be hot and are mad at me for not taking it all the way let me know.

Tell me where you want me to focus on the clean up. What are your favorite unfinished things that you're sick of waiting for and want to have completed.

The timeline to clean up everything is long so help me focus on what matters to you guys. Popular demand or legacy fan requests I'll  prioritize no matter how badly I don't want to.

You're all set than, sorry for the warnings but nothing bad will happen, FNIS is just making some alerts. Thanks for letting me know also.

Hi CEO i test it every think work fine and very smothy but there no expression facial and sound the same problem in 1.09V

Nice to know it's functioning good, let's get to the bottom of this sound issue though as a lot of people have it and it's been going on since 1.09.

Can you try from a new game or a save that definitely hasn't been used with OSex/OSA on it? (If you have already let me know)

What are you using to install the mods?

Can you try letting my PapyrusUtil in OSA.rar overwrite any other PapyrusUtil. This might break functionality in other mods but will at least help me figure out if it's something wrong with the PapyrusUtil versions.