The bear in the basement has no dialogue option at all. Is this just me or it happens to everyone else?

What quest are you doing and on what stage is it?

After i finished the bear quest and got it in the basement, when i tried talking to it, no "F*ck me" option showed up. The dog and the wolf worked fine though. Do i have to do some private shows or advance the main quest for the option to show up?

Are you sure you're talking about AMP? None of the animals are set up for sex outside of a party or show.

The bear in the basement has no dialogue option at all. Is this just me or it happens to everyone else?

After i finished the bear quest and got it in the basement, when i tried talking to it, no "F*ck me" option showed up. The dog and the wolf worked fine though. Do i have to do some private shows or advance the main quest for the option to show up?

Are you sure you're talking about AMP? None of the animals are set up for sex outside of a party or show.

That's strange. I'm sure the option was there for the dog and the wolf. I used AM redux before using plus but i installed it in a clean save file.

That's strange. I'm sure the option was there for the dog and the wolf. I used AM redux before using plus but i installed it in a clean save file.

Yes, I also have the dialogue options when I talk to the animals outside of quests. Only for the troll (I haven't tried the bear) it doesn't show up.

Actually I like the option, it's like you're training outside of quests or give some extra attention to the animals.

I really like the mod and can't wait for new stuff coming (if you're working on stuff). 

Only problem was the party quests not starting from time, only the first time it worked for me. Also a question: do we get invited by the Companions from time to time? I know it was possible in the legacy mod, and how about the jarls?

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you're still working on this AM+. The Redux isn't nearly as stable. I'm looking forward to finding out what you have planned for Jala and Jesper.

It's been mentioned before but I figured I'd mention it again... I've tried a play through with both including and not including spiders and Chauri and I running into the same bug (pardon the pun)... neither the bear, saber cat, nor the troll are ever selected for private shows or parties.

It's a fun and funny mod regardless, but it would be better if this glitch were fixed.

Keep up the good work.

Hi, I got the same problem as Xmachinatorx. After the first 3 shows Thaena asks me about the quest horse, but no quest is started. Traveling to Whiterun to see the horse seller proved of no use. I tried reloading and get out of the mansion for a while, without success. I got all the versions requirements to the latter.

Hi, I got the same problem as Xmachinatorx. After the first 3 shows Thaena asks me about the quest horse, but no quest is started. Traveling to Whiterun to see the horse seller proved of no use. I tried reloading and get out of the mansion for a while, without success. I got all the versions requirements to the latter.

The MCM will show it on Horse Quest before you are meet all the requirements. You have to entertain a certain number of guests first which can be adjusted in the MCM.

• 1 month later...

An absolutely fun continuation/reboot of the original mod.  I to had issues with the parties not working after a few instances but unfortunately I have since uninstalled the mod.  I was thinking of downloading it again so If I do and the party quirk occurs I will grab the papyrus log for you. 

On a side not I seemed to get the help Hod with Stump quest a lot.  It'd be an interesting twist that after 2 or 3 visits Hod decides it's too expensive for the character to keep coming back and instead asks if the player character can train Gerdur how to keep Stump happy.  Possibly ending with some f/f action or a threesome with Hod.  With subsequent visits maybe Gerdur invites a random NPC in on the action.

For anyone having problems with parties, go to the console and enter:

CompleteQuest QuestName

Set NA_JobActive to 0

If you're not sure about quest names:

Men's NIght is NA_P_Men

Ladies NIght is NA_P_Ladies

Normal Party is NA_P_Standard

On a side not I seemed to get the help Hod with Stump quest a lot.  It'd be an interesting twist that after 2 or 3 visits Hod decides it's too expensive for the character to keep coming back and instead asks if the player character can train Gerdur how to keep Stump happy.  Possibly ending with some f/f action or a threesome with Hod.  With subsequent visits maybe Gerdur invites a random NPC in on the action.

That's a nice idea. I just spent the day expanding the quest along those lines. Thanks.

Thanks for a great mod.

If there only was a way to let my followers do some jobs instead of me (or even just bang bailey without puppeting), that would be great :-)

I haven't really touched anything pertaining to followers so there are several quests and parties from the original Animal Mansion where you can get your follower to do your dirty work for you. But I am also planning to expand the number of quests for which you can use followers.

For anyone having problems with parties, go to the console and enter:

CompleteQuest QuestName

Set NA_JobActive to 0

If you're not sure about quest names:

Men's NIght is NA_P_Men

Ladies NIght is NA_P_Ladies

Normal Party is NA_P_Standard

That's a nice idea. I just spent the day expanding the quest along those lines. Thanks.

Glad you liked it.  If ya need dirty ideas feel free to hit me up :P

Well this is new.  In the companion quest at jorrvaskr my character makes it all the way to the final rounds.  After the first turn with Vilkas in werewolf form the camera is stuck in third person and I can't move or use player controls.  I reloaded to an earlier save a couple times and it keep happening.  "F" and mouse wheel do nothing.  

I apologize, I couldn't resist

Ic4ffB7.jpg

:lol:

This is what I have completed (or very nearly completed):

-- Expanded Hod/Stump quest as noted a few posts up.

-- Rewrote opening quest to give player more role-playing options after catching Thaena with Bailey.

-- Deer, goat, cow, and skeevers are in the party and private show line-ups.

-- Made a new system so player can solicit customers directly for private shows, instead of having to go through Thaena. (You still have to get the Jarl private shows through Thaena however.)

-- Added/restored a lot of standard party dialogue, mostly dialogue player has with customers after doing an animal.

-- all animals are enabled for sex when you're not doing a mansion quest.

Not complete but pretty damn close:

-- I finally decided to say to hell with coming up with new breeds of dogs and dicks for new breeds. Mainly that was a psychological block for me because I still don't like seeing all the same vanilla breeds in a kennel. But, once I got over it, stuff is being produced very quickly, starting with a new and rather large branch of the "get the dog quest." Getting the dog at the dog sale is the short option for players who don't care much for dogs. The new option is quite extensive.

-- Re-doing the skeever quest to get Thaena involved. I was pretty happy with how the troll quest turned out so I'll be revisiting all of the animal quests (over time, not for the next update) to get more interactions with her starting with skeevers.

Incomplete:

-- Dawnguard patch and moving the mansion quest. I was hoping to get that done for this next update but there's just way too much stuff to do w/out keepng everyone waiting another 2 months. So those are both on hold. For now I'm going to get Abelone and her Falmer buds into the private show system for this next update.

So that's that. My goal is to finish this before end of January.

Well this is new.  In the companion quest at jorrvaskr my character makes it all the way to the final rounds.  After the first turn with Vilkas in werewolf form the camera is stuck in third person and I can't move or use player controls.  I reloaded to an earlier save a couple times and it keep happening.  "F" and mouse wheel do nothing.  

Disable SexLab's automatic free camera. It causes problems with that part of the Companions party for some reason.

Awesome to see you are still going strong on this brain!!!! I still haven't gotten to play through the last update fully. I waited for about a year and the rigmor of bruma finally got finished so I have been playing through that. Can't wait to see your new updates!!!

Ic4ffB7.jpg

-- Rewrote opening quest to give player more role-playing options after catching Thaena with Bailey.

-- Made a new system so player can solicit customers directly for private shows, instead of having to go through Thaena. (You still have to get the Jarl private shows through Thaena however.)

-- Added/restored a lot of standard party dialogue, mostly dialogue player has with customers after doing an animal.

-- I finally decided to say to hell with coming up with new breeds of dogs and dicks for new breeds. Mainly that was a psychological block for me because I still don't like seeing all the same vanilla breeds in a kennel. But, once I got over it, stuff is being produced very quickly, starting with a new and rather large branch of the "get the dog quest." Getting the dog at the dog sale is the short option for players who don't care much for dogs. The new option is quite extensive.

-- Re-doing the skeever quest to get Thaena involved. I was pretty happy with how the troll quest turned out so I'll be revisiting all of the animal quests (over time, not for the next update) to get more interactions with her starting with skeevers.

Incomplete:

-- Dawnguard patch and moving the mansion quest. I was hoping to get that done for this next update but there's just way too much stuff to do w/out keepng everyone waiting another 2 months. So those are both on hold. For now I'm going to get Abelone and her Falmer buds into the private show system for this next update.

Disable SexLab's automatic free camera. It causes problems with that part of the Companions party for some reason.

Amazing work!

But I never updated this mod before, so after installing the update I suppose we will have to use a clean save, right? That means we'll have to restart all the quests from this mod?

Amazing work!

But I never updated this mod before, so after installing the update I suppose we will have to use a clean save, right? That means we'll have to restart all the quests from this mod?

Should try to always do a clean save for when updating mods such as this.  Some mod authors will post a " clean save not required " type of thing if its not needed.  But the base thing to do is always try to do a clean save when updating mods.

catching Thena and Bailey has always been one of my favorite parts of this mod <3

Same here. It's the kind of thing that demands to be fully developed. So we'll see how I do on that. :lol:

Ic4ffB7.jpg

Incomplete:

Amazing work!

Just to confirm Nickolos1818, yes new/clean save will always be necessary. I would just add that all versions before the next one don't have any real "progress" per se. You can jump to any point of the main quest through the MCM so you don't have to go through all of those collection quests if you don't want to, or just redo the ones you like. The one exception is Sordid's quest. There is a story line but you can restore your progress in that line by setting the values of two variables: NA_SordidCount and NA_SordidSubCount. Setting those to 3 gets you to the end of the story as it is now. So restarting the mod on a new/clean save should be quite painless.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for adding the option to ignore arthropod sex.

:lol: You're quite welcome.