[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

It appears that my converter tool not only helps people update normal vectors on user created mods, it can also fix noobery by Tecmo in their official outfits...

Take this one for example, the butt crack is all messed up on the official costume which is completely unacceptable by the butt crack meister

post-781013-0-42429700-1458764596_thumb.png

Luckily my converter tool can fix this up easily with just few clicks and the order is restored again :D

Thanks for your Timmy's Character Transformer Tool. 

Its very easy to use.

attachicon.gifgame 2016-03-26 21-02-18.jpg

Thanks for giving it a shot!  I'm glad you find it useful :D

Thx for the updated Xmas in July pack Timmy ! ;)

thanks timmyc! i like the changes in the updated jingle all the way edition!

Thanks!  I hope the kinkier design has mass appeal :D

Thanks for your Timmy's Character Transformer Tool. 

Its very easy to use.

attachicon.gifgame 2016-03-26 21-02-18.jpg

Thanks for giving it a shot!  I'm glad you find it useful :D

Thx for the updated Xmas in July pack Timmy ! ;)

thanks timmyc! i like the changes in the updated jingle all the way edition!

Thanks!  I hope the kinkier design has mass appeal :D

Certainly has more ASS appeal! :P

Hi. I have a problem with your Transformer tool. I tried to use this costume (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50176-doa5lr-alternative-story-mode-wip/)

from leifang to another character. But after I created DLC the game crash. I check if I wrong some passage but I think I do it in correct.

The problem is due to the fact that you can not transfer these costumes to other character?

Another problem, when I tried to transform SaafRats's H-LOD nude body to another character (example Mary) the body have problem whit physique and finger.

How I can solve it?

Thank you for your work and sorry for my terrible english :P

Hi. I have a problem with your Transformer tool. I tried to use this costume (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50176-doa5lr-alternative-story-mode-wip/)

from leifang to another character. But after I created DLC the game crash. I check if I wrong some passage but I think I do it in correct.

The problem is due to the fact that you can not transfer these costumes to other character?

Another problem, when I tried to transform SaafRats's H-LOD nude body to another character (example Mary) the body have problem whit physique and finger.

How I can solve it?

Thank you for your work and sorry for my terrible english :P

Generally if you correctly replace the costume with DLC tool or archive tool and the game does not load, you should uncheck "Automatic Bone Transfer" and "Automatic Collision transfer" and use Harry's "Skeleton Patcher" only.   Do not use both bone injection methods.

As for the strange long finger problem - it should be find with just Auto Bone and Collision transfer.

Updated transformer tool to include Naotora.   Huge thanks to Harry Palmer for providing a very complete list of reference models.  The Honoka model is still based on the very first nude Honoka model Saaf and I released a while back.

Change Log
V0.2.7
- Added Naotora support - big thanks to Harry for providing a complete set of reference files minus Honoka which is still based on Saaf and I's early nude model.

Unfortunately, I don't have the latest DLC yet so I have not been able to thoroughly test the new version, but I think it should work without any issues and I think Harry's new references will provide a quality boost to transformation.  Please let me know if you run into any issues.  Thanks!

Updated tool can be downloaded here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-012816/?p=1460252

It appears that Naotora and Honoka's skin mtr col are the same.  I've also included the latest version of Harry's replace skin mtr col tool in the transformer package.  If you don't see Naotora on the drop down list after launching the replace skin mtr col tool from within the transformer, please download the transformer again using the same link for v0.2.7, or simply use Honoka's skin mtr col.

Amazing work, Thanks for the update.

A request on the side,

Is it possible to add the male bone info to the transformer so that I can swap male and female movesets.

(Naotora with rig's moveset isnt bad by replacing rig's body and face meshes with Naotoras's) 

I know that animated bones are a problem and i have no issues with static boobs.

Hope you can think about it and see what you can do.

[i am still dreaming about the day i meet raidouka (honoka mod with raidou moveset) till now]

Again great job Timmy!!

Big thanks to Ishidacorp for finding out bone transfer issues with the latest Marie reference (octopus fingers) which has now been fixed.  I've also done some more actual testing this time around since I finally managed to update my game to 1.05.   

Transformer tool update v0.2.8

V0.2.8
- Fixed some oddities in regards to transformation between certain characters

Bug fixes include:

- Bone transfer fix for Marie (which was fine in 0.2.6)

- Mid section shadow fix for Lisa/Rachel/Helena/Christie -> Honoka/Naotora (and pretty much everyone else)

Note: The mole on Naotora's chest will not appear if transforming from someone else to Naotora since it actually sits on a separate piece of skin on Harry's model does not get transferred to the transformed model.  For more details on the mole and how to transfer it, please see my post here

Updated tool can be downloaded here http://www.loverslab...2816/?p=1460252