[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Tymmy where can i find your tool to fix the UV of Naotora's mole?

I'm going to be crazy for that :@

It's my converter tool but you will have to export OBJ and edit the body UV in an editor of your choice and then import it back into TMC.

Please refer to my tutorial for the tool if you have any questions.  Let me know how else I can help.   You should be able to just mimic Harry's Naotora body UV layout to retain the mole.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-updated-101015/?p=1346825

Thank you Timmy ! With version 0.2.7 i can make a nude body for Naotora (leifang HDM 3.36) in order to mod her.

Anyone can make a proper texture with mole for this body type ? 

I think with the HDM version of nude models, regular texture should work just fine, so you should be able to use Harry's Naotora nude body texture for it.  However, you will need to adjust the UV of the chest part where the mole is for it to show up.

edit: Spoke too soon - the mole on Naotora's chest is actually a separate piece of skin that sits on top of her chest, so transferring mole is easy by transferring that piece of  skin to your new model.

Thank you Timmy ! With version 0.2.7 i can make a nude body for Naotora (leifang HDM 3.36) in order to mod her.

Anyone can make a proper texture with mole for this body type ? 

Out of curiosity, I pasted the little skin piece where mole is from Harry's Naotora model to my Leifang->Naotora(Sf30) transformed HDM model's chest with a little adjustment so that it fits.

post-781013-0-75963400-1459908919_thumb.png

Along the way, i found a few issues with the existing HDM models such as the nail corruption that happens very often after editing a model in Blender

post-781013-0-04488300-1459908677_thumb.png

Another interesting issue I found is the neck connection of HDM models that appear a little bit off.

For instance, Leifang's HDM 3.6 neck is as follows

post-781013-0-35344900-1459908295_thumb.jpg

Which carries over to Naotora after transformation

post-781013-0-93264400-1459908296_thumb.jpg

And the mole that I pasted on looks okay for the most part except when she gets dirty lol

post-781013-0-08712000-1459908370_thumb.jpg

More screenies - I do hope that i pasted the mole onto the right spot :bush:

post-781013-0-55635200-1459908371_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-25750100-1459908373_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-86642600-1459908374_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-51374900-1459908376_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-63450000-1459908377_thumb.jpg

HDM V3.6 Leifang->Naotora transformation @SF30 with pasted on mole can be downloaded here. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2w0gw8xbuxammal/NAOTORA_NUDE_TIMMY_HDM.zip

I am not sure who the original author of the this HDM model is but I think credits are listed in Holden's thread here

Amazing work, Thanks for the update.

A request on the side,

Is it possible to add the male bone info to the transformer so that I can swap male and female movesets.

(Naotora with rig's moveset isnt bad by replacing rig's body and face meshes with Naotoras's) 

I know that animated bones are a problem and i have no issues with static boobs.

Hope you can think about it and see what you can do.

[i am still dreaming about the day i meet raidouka (honoka mod with raidou moveset) till now]

Again great job Timmy!!

NP & thanks for your continued support.   I try to keep my tools up to date with the latest DOA5 updates.

As for male bone transfer -  I think it would be simpler to just use bone tool for such purposes.  You can find it among the list of useful tools that I have compiled in my post here.   If you have questions on how to use the bone tool, I can probably help you out with it.

Unless you are talking about having male references which I had planned initially but now I kind of ran out of steam lol.   I worked my ass off too hard after coming back from retirement to update my converter and transformer and now I am once again accustomed to having free time at night to catch up on my fav TV shows/movies and games :D

As with SaafRats the MoP, I think I am also semi retired :D  I've finally managed to finish some of my old games such as RotTR and Witcher 3.

On a related note, I've seen some people ask for updated dat file for archive tool and DLC tool for use with the latest game version and DLC packs.  I've uploaded it here

The latest dat file for use with Archive Tool from the link above that can open and extract/swap the latest DLC contents can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/download/i6e4ny1d50vcah5/ArchiveTool_file5lr_04_01_16.zip

I've also updated my tool post here, so people can find it more easily.

You don't have to apologize, you've done so much for us ^^. This happen to me when i drop the body HDM 3.36 tmc of mila. Everything is good except the neck...i'll try to fix it. Thanks anyway :-)

This might be a little too late, but I've just recently found that the HDM models have neck connections issues as shown in my post here.  So you will not be able to obtain the perfect neck connection with these models using my transformer.  

@timmyc

Will you add Naotora to your previous mods? I'm currently using your Milk+ mod.

p.s. I'm lazy to use the transformer tool right now, and waiting for a release without the bugs and hassle.

Unfortunately, I don't spend a whole lot of time on DOA5 nowadays.   However, I might release some old mods after cleaning them up if I find the time and motivation to do so :D

14/09/2015

This is one cryptic message that I have yet to guess the meaning of :D   It's definitely not the anniversary date of the MoP and I :bush:

Fuck! you forgot our anniversary, timmy bastard! :(

(not completely sure, but we started around this date, right? :blush: )

Fuck! you forgot our anniversay, timmy bastard! :(

Lol no way we started that late in September (09/14/15).  It has to be earlier like May or something.    My heart is broken :bush:

Fuck! you forgot our anniversay, timmy bastard! :(

Lol no way we started that late in September (09/14/15).  It has to be earlier like May or something.    My heart is broken :bush:

oh my baby bastard, so sorry! I didn't wanted to hurt you, sorry :(

I was almost sure that we started before... I mean, when you wrote me for the very first time?  :blush:

(ok, this is getting weird. Not necessary to follow this fag game! lol)

14/09/2015

This is one cryptic message that I have yet to guess the meaning of :D   It's definitely not the anniversary date of the MoP and I :bush:

Wtf...  :s I have no idea what is that.

And I don't even remember being drunk...

14/09/2015

Wtf...  :s I have no idea what is that.

And I don't even remember being drunk...

I forgot that you are new here :lol:. "MoP" it's how timmy calls me (My only Pussy), so tender.

PS: get away from him!!!!  :@

(*sigh* and here I am doing the usual fag show again... )

I forgot that you are new here :lol:. "MoP" it's how timmy calls me (My only Pussy), so tender.

PS: get away from him!!!!  :@

(*sigh* and here I am doing the usual fag show again... )

Lol, it looks like MoP is now an inside joke that not many people know nowadays :D

By the way I found the exact date of our anniversary :bush:

Thanks to a bug report from HalfNorth on 3DM site, I found and fixed a bug in my converter tool in regards to neck ring back-up and restoration code.   I've also taken a bit of time to add more support to other characters which I will detail in the following update log.

Converter tool update version 0.4.8

Short Version:

Change log
V0.4.8
- Fixed an error in the neck ring back-up and restoration logic
- Added preliminary support to correct male cast neck rings

Long Version:

There's an error in the logic that backs up and restores neck ring in that it looks for the top 66 vertices in a little bounding box I defined on the model around the neck area.  This works well for the most part, but there are costumes that are mostly clothes without much neck skin at all which cause error during normal vector recomputation.

Mila DLCU004 is one good example

post-781013-0-34316800-1460594805_thumb.png

The issue is that the tool tries to find the top 66 skin vertex normals to back-up and then restore after normal vectors are recalculated.  This does not work for costumes like this one since there are fewer than 66 skin vertices in the bounding box I defined.  As such, I implemented a fix to take either 66 or the max amount of skin vertices the tool can find in the little box to avoid this error.

post-781013-0-18547400-1460594806_thumb.png

This is not an issue, however, if you also check "Automatically Correct Neck Vertices" functionality as having this checked disables neck ring normal beck-up and restoration during normal vector recomputation.   Most of you probably have all three post processing functionalities checked and have not run into this problem.

All is well after the fix - no visible neck seam either with "Automatically Correct Neck Vertices" or without after normal vector recomputation and seam smoothing.

post-781013-0-37114400-1460594804_thumb.jpg

I've also added preliminary support to correct male cast neck rings.  Please note that these male models are from the available nude pack we have here on LL, and I have not thoroughly tested them.   Raidou and Genfu are from my own nude mods.

post-781013-0-69139300-1460594808_thumb.png

Please note that the tool automatically selects the character based on your TMC file name, so it helps to have the correct character name in your TMC file.

As a gentle reminder - the recompute normal vector functionality if used without "automatically correct neck vertices.." backs up and restores the top three neck ring normal vectors after normal vector recomputation is complete, so the neck connection should be fine. 

If, however, there are issues with this, you can use "automatically correct neck vertices.." (be sure to select the correct character) which will correct neck rings based on a set of reference models without the back-up and restoration of neck ring normal vectors. 

Check the log message to see what the tool is doing

Neck ring auto back-up and restoration

post-781013-0-45977900-1460595479_thumb.png

No back-up and restoration

post-781013-0-94920800-1460595480_thumb.png

The updated tool can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-updated-101015/?p=1346825

So someone found an issue with the new xmas in july v3.1 pack where when Leifang/Kasumi/Ayane get dirty, the dirt map looks messed up on their legs.  A simple work around, I think, is to replace dirt texture with that of a nude model's.  Any one of them should work fine as long as you don't use Honoka's.  

Sorry for not catching this before releasing it, but the fix should be simple enough and all the tools are available on various posts in this thread which can be quickly referenced in my first post should you need to download any of them to perform this step.