[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

Hmm it's weird I have some different result to my side :

kg8q.jpg

upim.jpg

I just retextured the costume and removed the apron, there are no modified part. I guess the misplaced balls can be fixed with the Approximate Accessory option maybe but the main problem stay the finger :(

Oh i see there's an error during bone transfer according to the log in the tool.   That's why the bone transfer isn't working. 

I wonder what's causing the error though as it seems to be system or perhaps region specific?  I will see if I can find the cause on my side.

Ah yes, I forgot to mention that, I have this error since your first version of tool it's why I kept using Skeleton Patcher everytime.

I don't know what cause this error too, I tried a different location of the TMC (different hard drive part) and I always run your tool as administrator but the error is still here.

Hmm it's weird I have some different result to my side :

kg8q.jpg

upim.jpg

I just retextured the costume and removed the apron, there are no modified part. I guess the misplaced balls can be fixed with the Approximate Accessory option maybe but the main problem stay the finger :(

For the long finger, i've often the same result when I use automatic bone & collision.

For best results (for me anyway) I use only TMC Bone Tool & Replace Skin MtrCol

Well I tested all different options and every gave me this long finger. I should just ask someone that don't have this problem and who can convert this Honoka costume to Momiji it will be faster lol, I also tried to use a diferent reference with Skeleton Patcher for check if it's not here the problem but still this long finger.

Since the Auto Bones have a problem to my side I'll not be able to fix it anyhow :/

It only appear on few transformation.

Timmy's Transform_Tool can mess up with the bones sometimes (two in this case). :lol:

These two:

post-806278-0-23850700-1458319334_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-79269800-1458319336_thumb.png

You can use the TMC_Bone_Tool to fix it. :)

Before/Now:

post-806278-0-50576300-1458319426_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-50388300-1458319374_thumb.png

*Edit:

Haven't tried but, maybe using Harry's Reset_Object_Rotation before Timmy's Transform, would make the process easier.

Seems like I can't reproduce this issue locally, lol.   I am assuming that this long finger/bone problem is specific to non-US operating systems.   However there seems to be no issue either on 3dm side where I also released the same tool.    This is going to be tricky to debug.

You shouldn't need the reset obj rotation.   I think this is some kind of a globalization problem.

Seems like I can't reproduce this issue locally, lol.   I am assuming that this long finger/bone problem is specific to non-US operating systems.   However there seems to be no issue either on 3dm side where I also released the same tool.    This is going to be tricky to debug.

You shouldn't need the reset obj rotation.   I think this is some kind of a globalization problem.

it could be that.

btw i've always the same error when I use your tools :

[iNFO] Attempting to Transfer Bone Structure......

[ERROR] An error occured during bone transfer.  Please use an external tool(Harry's Bone Patcher or Dotouku's Bone Tool) to adjust bone.

So i use to do the transformation by unchecking all.

With bone tool it's perfect :)

Big thanks to Ishidacorp, Lola (LGMODS) & Raz for bringing bone transfer problem to my attention and helping me debug the issue.  I have absolutely no idea that this has never worked for  them since its release and not been aware of the existence of such issues since it does not happen on my system.  

Today I bring you a tool update that only has the short version of change :D (no more wall of text............ for now lol)

Short Version:

Change Log
V0.2.6
- Fixed a globalization issue that causes error in bone transformation for countries with non-US/UK standard number format.

Basically the number formats in different countries might cause issues in my tool with the bone transfer functionality that assumes US/UK format which has been fixed.  Please give the latest version a shot if you have not been able to transfer bone due to the following error shown in the screen capture below.

post-781013-0-05854800-1458330924_thumb.png

The tool should now be able to transfer bone and collision automatically for you. :D  Please let me know if you have any more issues/questions or anything at all.  

Updated tool can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-012816/?p=1460252

YAY ! :D

Thx a lot for took time to fix your tool, I can say goodbye to the long finger.. Or.. I can still use a previous version if I miss this finger ! :lol:

I'm happy that it was not the middle finger at the very least.. :bush: