okay so i found out how pregnancy works on my own, Seems that i have to get banged at least a couple times before i get semen tracked or the message maybe pregnant, It seems to be random when it triggers sometimes after 1 sex or 3 but fertility cycle shows 40% which i thought the higher it was the more likely to get pregnant. But now things seem to be good, Going to start a new run with extremely high settings on unethical deeds to make avoiding sex almost impossible. 

You're not using unethical Deeds EE are you? Because there's actually a bug with that mod that makes it extremely difficult to get pregnant.

okay so i found out how pregnancy works on my own, Seems that i have to get banged at least a couple times before i get semen tracked or the message maybe pregnant, It seems to be random when it triggers sometimes after 1 sex or 3 but fertility cycle shows 40% which i thought the higher it was the more likely to get pregnant. But now things seem to be good, Going to start a new run with extremely high settings on unethical deeds to make avoiding sex almost impossible. 

You're not using unethical Deeds EE are you? Because there's actually a bug with that mod that makes it extremely difficult to get pregnant.

No just the regular latest version 4 but thanks for the warning anyways.

Has there ever been a mesh replacer so the deathclaws can have flaccid cocks when not in the sex scenes? Searching around I never found anything so I'd guess not.

Deathclaws are based originally off of reptiles. Reptiles have internal penises not external ones when flaccid. So your guess would be correct that there isn't a flaccid cock for Deathclaws. Not that there can't be, but nobody was interested in making one and doing this makes it easier to edit and make scenes with the DC (Deathclaw) If you haven't noticed  Geckos as well don't have flaccid cocks either. ;) 

can someone Port this to Fallout 4 or Skyrim that would be Awesome thanks in advance

Do you have any idea how much work went into this mod?

years

Years, yes.. and in this case, several dozen of developers as well. Dozens of developers and mod artist helped the original creator of the mod (User29) and even now several people are working on content for this (Gamerdude711 and Neutron_Rus) 

This cannot be ported to Fallout 4. The game mechanics and scripting is so very different. It would be easier to port it backwards to Fallout 3 if someone ported Sexout, SCR, Spunk, NVSE (scripting needs for this mod that isn't available in Fallout 3) NX extender, and possibly something else I am currently forgetting ... . ported first. Then we would have the necessary components to port to Fallout 3.

Now, someone could start working on a spiritual successor to this mod in Fallout 4. However, the sex framework is in its infancy, sex animations would have to be created (very likely as the skeletons are likely different) then the pregnancy resources, scripting, body morph changes( as opposed to body swap that we currently use) Pregnancy sources including ova, sperm, form list for fertility both male and female and lets not forget valid creatures (again valid for those with proper animations) Then there would be a framework for something that could be done for a spiritual successor to Sexout Breeder.

SO.... it will be a very, very long time for a full successor to be created. Someone could possibly create something but they'd have to use Fade to black options to fill in the sex scenes if they did. You could possibly have the story but not the graphic sex scenes.

So fire up your CK for Fallout 4 and start learning how to create quest mods and have at it. :) There is support around here if you run into any issues to help you create a mod and you could be the Fallout 4 SOB or whatever you wanted to name it, creator.... :)

The author probably has thrown this of fashion and updates won't be any more?

Yeah, I'm just too lazy for continue to working at this mod. Don't know anything about gamedude711, but he's still offline as 3 months

The author probably has thrown this of fashion and updates won't be any more?

Yeah, I'm just too lazy for continue to working at this mod. Don't know anything about gamedude711, but he's still offline as 3 months

So again this mod is more or less abandoned? Balls.

• 3 weeks later...