That's the one for the sheriff so the sheriff is the mayor but the only dialog option I get with him is nevermind or I have to go stuff like that.

The dialog available only if suspicious level on the middle stage or higher

i can't seem to get passed the last part of the deathclaw quest, the ncr soldiers by the river don't have any dialogue

Can you explain more clearly? I can't understand what and where you mean?

After I escaped the deathclaw cave, after we get the weapons and the girl fixes the radio, I killed the deathclaw guard, she gives birth, we get out of the cave, she radios for NCR help. We then go down to the river, I see 4 ncr soldiers, but nothing happens. When I talk to them, they just have the generic greeting. 

I'm having a similar problem. The NCR commander just says "What do you need?" and refuses to talk to me. I don't have smalltalk or smallertalk installed so I'm not sure what the issue is.

i can't seem to get passed the last part of the deathclaw quest, the ncr soldiers by the river don't have any dialogue

After I escaped the deathclaw cave, after we get the weapons and the girl fixes the radio, I killed the deathclaw guard, she gives birth, we get out of the cave, she radios for NCR help. We then go down to the river, I see 4 ncr soldiers, but nothing happens. When I talk to them, they just have the generic greeting.

I'm having a similar problem. The NCR commander just says "What do you need?" and refuses to talk to me. I don't have smalltalk or smallertalk installed so I'm not sure what the issue is.

Can you send your loadorder list or a debuglog for checking? Just because I can't make a fix w/o knowing which a mod is causing it

Can you send your loadorder list or a debuglog for checking? Just because I can't make a fix w/o knowing which a mod is causing it

20170729201321_1.jpg

temporary hosting photo

SexoutBreeder-Debug-Dump--2017-7-29--20-12-38.txt

i am at the deathclaw cave but i cant get pregnant also if i am sapose to be pregnant it does not show... can somone help me here?

also i cant seem to get mutated into a deathclaw hybrid... idk what i am doing wrong T..T

Maybe you missed something in the mcm menu, try to set another settings for the pregnancy, or try to reset the pregnancy

I checked maybe half of you mods, but did't find anything. I think that is the mod that changing a vanilla GREETINGS dialogs. So, I just add a trigger for activating a dialog with him. Also few words about the version, this is undone version with expanding Sam for all mutations. Currently works only the DC mutation, but I'm not tested it all and maybe this is still have a bugs

SexoutBreeder.esp

post-1148858-0-49239900-1501387454_thumb.pngpost-1148858-0-48793700-1501387456_thumb.png

I checked maybe half of you mods, but did't find anything. I think that is the mod that changing a vanilla GREETINGS dialogs. So, I just add a trigger for activating a dialog with him. Also few words about the version, this is undone version with expanding Sam for all mutations. Currently works only the DC mutation, but I'm not tested it all and maybe this is still have a bugs

attachicon.gifSexoutBreeder.esp

attachicon.gifScreenShot12.pngattachicon.gifScreenShot13.png

The patch works great thanks. On another note the textures for Sam's wilder outfit are really buggy, they keep flickering and changing color.

i have a little issues whith the wolf mutation , it seems that with a T6m body the fur dosen't fit correctly

The wolf mutation like and other mutations modeled under a Type3Cali body

Just tried out this mod and made it out of the deathclaw cave with Sam and Jess. After we got back to camp and Sam became a companion her body disappeared leaving only a head and a floating rifle. I installed the mod and made sure it overwritten everything else to avoid possible issues so the mod came first. Is there not a fix for this is there a location where I can add my own body for her or will that cause conflicts down the road?

Just tried out this mod and made it out of the deathclaw cave with Sam and Jess. After we got back to camp and Sam became a companion her body disappeared leaving only a head and a floating rifle. I installed the mod and made sure it overwritten everything else to avoid possible issues so the mod came first. Is there not a fix for this is there a location where I can add my own body for her or will that cause conflicts down the road?

If this is a bug with "wilder" outfit, install this w/o a esp

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38198/

Also, be sure that you install the latest version of SOB, the latest one you can grab from my signature

Mod is working great and I did some reading up about the riverside portion. I will put my issue in a spoiler tab so look at your own risk to avoid any spoilers.

I am on the recruiting part of the Riverside quest and things went smoothly but I have an issue with Ashley. I avoided speaking with her as stated in the readme on the download page but as I was heading to the Sheriff's home to do the chores she cut me off asking for a checkup on my characters pregnancy I went through with it as it told me to talk to Lucy I did but no dialog was given to continue the recruitment so I am at a standstill recruiting Ashley. She is the last one I need recruiting to continue the quest. Is there a way to bypass this with a console command or will I need to go back to a previous save before I started recruiting the 4?

Update: Apologies I sent my character to bed and talked to her around 10am and Lucy gave me the conversation to continue on. Please disregard.

Mod is working great and I did some reading up about the riverside portion. I will put my issue in a spoiler tab so look at your own risk to avoid any spoilers.

I am on the recruiting part of the Riverside quest and things went smoothly but I have an issue with Ashley. I avoided speaking with her as stated in the readme on the download page but as I was heading to the Sheriff's home to do the chores she cut me off asking for a checkup on my characters pregnancy I went through with it as it told me to talk to Lucy I did but no dialog was given to continue the recruitment so I am at a standstill recruiting Ashley. She is the last one I need recruiting to continue the quest. Is there a way to bypass this with a console command or will I need to go back to a previous save before I started recruiting the 4?

Update: Apologies I sent my character to bed and talked to her around 10am and Lucy gave me the conversation to continue on. Please disregard.

If you will be having problems with the next episode you can use this guide

Deathclaw expansion walkthrough (corrected by dborg2)

After the capture of Riverside, in conversation with Lucy, she give us the opportunity to hand in deathclaws eggs. After doing this a certain number of times, she advises us to visit the Ranger station Echo (slightly above Riverside). - go there, and if you have a time - we can help our deathclaws..

Now we can tell Lucy about what happened at the ranger station.

After that, once again, we give deathclaws eggs to Lucy, until she has new dialog... This time she advises you to attack a NCR caravan, to get a hold of Fert-X reserves. At the end of the dialogue, the player loses control. Afterwards Titus approaches unto thee and talks to you.

Now go capture a caravan... When you go to the rendez-vous point between Novac and 188 Trading Post, you can meet up with other caravans, that you can attack. Now find a box with fert-x. Found it? Go back home...

After talking with Lucy and giving the box, she will tell you that Titus wants to talk to us. Go have a chat...

During our absence, he figured out how to get rid of the mutation. (The same mutated deathclaw, you can now find in "Dead Wind" cavern).

If you want to progress the mutation, you are asked to capture Nelson. Go towards Techatticup mine and your team is joined by a group of deathclaws. Go to Nelsen and kill everyone there and then go into the barracks... (if there are no enemies in the barracks, go to the town center). Leaving the town center, we see how our deathclaws are killed and the player loses control. Wait until a NCR captain approaches you and talks to you... Talking and listening to her opinion, you can run away (you can fight, but she can’t be killed, though you can kill the other soldiers)... At the end of a conversation with her, Pc will receive the next stage of mutation: deathclaw feet.

On returning home, talk with Titus and Lucy and tell them what happened, etc. If you don't receive a next task, give Lucy more deathclaw eggs, by birthing more, or cheating... There is a breeder test refrigerator in Riverside near your house. Titus says - Nelson is not our concern and they will deal with the NCR without us.

The next step is to find a group of girls and bring them to Nelson (waiting for us not far from the Ranger station Echo in the direction of Novac). Find them and lead them to Nelson... Once in Nelson you can talk with them. Go back to Riverside. (If you return to Nelson later, you can see the progress they are making)

After telling Lucy and giving her a new batch of eggs, you get a new task... You once again need to attack a caravan. Go to the caravan and you get caught. Sit and chat with the NCR soldiers, then follow the next phase of the mutation: claws. Now use them and don't forget to loot the corpses and tent to get your items back. Go home...

Complain to Lucy and talk with Titus to get the next stage: Novac!

On the way to town you’ll meet with a support group and have to kill all enemy NCR soldiers in town. Now the town is yours... Go to the "Novac Fire Station" and kill everyone inside, except for a group of girls on the second floor. You can talk to them and leave them alive. Now go back to the center of Novac and wait for Titus. Talk to him and get his "blessing", if you didn't ask him in Riverside. Now wait for the birth of your unique offspring.

After the capture of Novac, you get a new mutation...

Some special things for this episode

During all these tasks, we have an opportunity to get revenge for Miranda's humiliations. Send this bitch to breed with Bighorners... Move her to the pen with the bighorners and force her to mate with them. After some time we get a message about Miranda giving birth. Talk to her and decide to have mercy with her, or force her for a second round (which is recommended). Very important - DON'T take her baby or she’ll become desperate, and won’t become your companion.Yes, after her humiliation, she can be coerced to become a simple companion.

If you return to the "Novac Fire Station", you can find a doctor. When you talk to her, she gives you the quest "Deathclaw Experiments". You just need to give consent and talk a few times with your captees on the second floor. When they reach a critical point in their pregnancy you’ll need to carry supplies to them (select the box in front of the entrance to the "Gibson scrap yard"). The quest will end after all the girls gave birth to deathclaw eggs.

When talking to Samantha, you can give her the same mutation you have. (currently requires a patch for the new mutation system)

Dr. Ada Straus can remove the visual side of the mutations, if you don't like the look of your mutated character. And also she is can toggle them back. (requires a patch for the new mutation system too)

Molly from Riverside will move to Novac, and it’s possible to give her Bighorn calves, that you or your companion made. And she can help with providing meat for the deathclaws, if you allow her the use of a couple of girls for breeding with Bighorners (in-game changes are not seen, in only dialogue).

Lucy also moved to Novac and will continue to take deathclaws eggs from your Pc, as well as adjusting the frequency of harassment of the deathclaws with your Pc and the others girls. Yes, yes... Novac is now the center of debauchery and reproduction of the deathclaws.

If you will be having problems with the next episode you can use this guide

Deathclaw expansion walkthrough (corrected by dborg2)

After the capture of Riverside, in conversation with Lucy, she give us the opportunity to hand in deathclaws eggs. After doing this a certain number of times, she advises us to visit the Ranger station Echo (slightly above Riverside). - go there, and if you have a time - we can help our deathclaws..

Now we can tell Lucy about what happened at the ranger station.

After that, once again, we give deathclaws eggs to Lucy, until she has new dialog... This time she advises you to attack a NCR caravan, to get a hold of Fert-X reserves. At the end of the dialogue, the player loses control. Afterwards Titus approaches unto thee and talks to you.

Now go capture a caravan... When you go to the rendez-vous point between Novac and 188 Trading Post, you can meet up with other caravans, that you can attack. Now find a box with fert-x. Found it? Go back home...

After talking with Lucy and giving the box, she will tell you that Titus wants to talk to us. Go have a chat...

During our absence, he figured out how to get rid of the mutation. (The same mutated deathclaw, you can now find in "Dead Wind" cavern).

If you want to progress the mutation, you are asked to capture Nelson. Go towards Techatticup mine and your team is joined by a group of deathclaws. Go to Nelsen and kill everyone there and then go into the barracks... (if there are no enemies in the barracks, go to the town center). Leaving the town center, we see how our deathclaws are killed and the player loses control. Wait until a NCR captain approaches you and talks to you... Talking and listening to her opinion, you can run away (you can fight, but she can’t be killed, though you can kill the other soldiers)... At the end of a conversation with her, Pc will receive the next stage of mutation: deathclaw feet.

On returning home, talk with Titus and Lucy and tell them what happened, etc. If you don't receive a next task, give Lucy more deathclaw eggs, by birthing more, or cheating... There is a breeder test refrigerator in Riverside near your house. Titus says - Nelson is not our concern and they will deal with the NCR without us.

The next step is to find a group of girls and bring them to Nelson (waiting for us not far from the Ranger station Echo in the direction of Novac). Find them and lead them to Nelson... Once in Nelson you can talk with them. Go back to Riverside. (If you return to Nelson later, you can see the progress they are making)

After telling Lucy and giving her a new batch of eggs, you get a new task... You once again need to attack a caravan. Go to the caravan and you get caught. Sit and chat with the NCR soldiers, then follow the next phase of the mutation: claws. Now use them and don't forget to loot the corpses and tent to get your items back. Go home...

Complain to Lucy and talk with Titus to get the next stage: Novac!

On the way to town you’ll meet with a support group and have to kill all enemy NCR soldiers in town. Now the town is yours... Go to the "Novac Fire Station" and kill everyone inside, except for a group of girls on the second floor. You can talk to them and leave them alive. Now go back to the center of Novac and wait for Titus. Talk to him and get his "blessing", if you didn't ask him in Riverside. Now wait for the birth of your unique offspring.

After the capture of Novac, you get a new mutation...

Some special things for this episode

During all these tasks, we have an opportunity to get revenge for Miranda's humiliations. Send this bitch to breed with Bighorners... Move her to the pen with the bighorners and force her to mate with them. After some time we get a message about Miranda giving birth. Talk to her and decide to have mercy with her, or force her for a second round (which is recommended). Very important - DON'T take her baby or she’ll become desperate, and won’t become your companion.Yes, after her humiliation, she can be coerced to become a simple companion.

If you return to the "Novac Fire Station", you can find a doctor. When you talk to her, she gives you the quest "Deathclaw Experiments". You just need to give consent and talk a few times with your captees on the second floor. When they reach a critical point in their pregnancy you’ll need to carry supplies to them (select the box in front of the entrance to the "Gibson scrap yard"). The quest will end after all the girls gave birth to deathclaw eggs.

When talking to Samantha, you can give her the same mutation you have. (currently requires a patch for the new mutation system)

Dr. Ada Straus can remove the visual side of the mutations, if you don't like the look of your mutated character. And also she is can toggle them back. (requires a patch for the new mutation system too)

Molly from Riverside will move to Novac, and it’s possible to give her Bighorn calves, that you or your companion made. And she can help with providing meat for the deathclaws, if you allow her the use of a couple of girls for breeding with Bighorners (in-game changes are not seen, in only dialogue).

Lucy also moved to Novac and will continue to take deathclaws eggs from your Pc, as well as adjusting the frequency of harassment of the deathclaws with your Pc and the others girls. Yes, yes... Novac is now the center of debauchery and reproduction of the deathclaws.

Thank you again for the guide. I ran into a small issue but it didnt appear to break the questline but I wanted to address it.

After assaulting Nelson and the NCR appears you get the dialog box giving you the feet mutation. My character moves quicker but the physical appearance does not appear. I attempted this on a few different saves and all lead to the same issue. Just wanted to address this. This happened once as well when offering yourself to Tidus after mating with him he despawns. Had to reload a previous save and attempting again will let you know if this continues.

Thank you again for the guide. I ran into a small issue but it didnt appear to break the questline but I wanted to address it.

After assaulting Nelson and the NCR appears you get the dialog box giving you the feet mutation. My character moves quicker but the physical appearance does not appear. I attempted this on a few different saves and all lead to the same issue. Just wanted to address this. This happened once as well when offering yourself to Tidus after mating with him he despawns. Had to reload a previous save and attempting again will let you know if this continues.

Maybe I just missed this part when I updated the all quests for the new mutation system. Thanks for the report

If legs doesn't appear, you can use this, (edit: or you can use a patch)

open console

player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationTypeX" 2    
player.NX_SetEVFL "SOB:MutationLevelX" 4
player.cios xx033c56  ; -where xx, load order id of SOB

close console

Update v81

Changelog

-fixed getting mutations on the Deathclaw route for pc

-fixed getting mutations on the Deathclaw route for Samantha

-added buff from ant+dc womb, now if you have 2 of them, your ant mobile womb can drop a dc egg with 33% of chance

-improved mutation synchronization script for who don't want to start a new game

-little bugfixes in some dialogs

Download

Before updating, be sure that you have the latest v77

attachicon.gifSexoutBreeder.esp

Edit: Esp re-uploaded

-re-fixed level 4 of the DC mutation

Edit 2: Shame on me :sleepy: . Esp re-re-uploaded

-re-fixed level 7 of the DC mutation

lol I tried out your update but noticed you made some changes. I will try the updated version and inform you on the progress shortly.

I also tried you commands for my issue and it didnt appear to work. Ill try this new update and see if anything happens.

lol I tried out your update but noticed you made some changes. I will try the updated version and inform you on the progress shortly.

I also tried you commands for my issue and it didnt appear to work. Ill try this new update and see if anything happens.

Yeah, I checked this, and console says that I need to re-re-reupload a esp again :(

Yeah, I checked this, and console says that I need to re-re-reupload a esp again :(

I tested out your update with the console commands and unfortunately no change.

Did this update add mutations to Samantha? I tried it out and the progression boxes and dialog occurred but no physical changes or mutations happened.

Did this update add mutations to Samantha? I tried it out and the progression boxes and dialog occurred but no physical changes or mutations happened.

The console commands currently is not working, just because I'm a bit broke a script that adding mutations. Working on fix in progress.

Mutations for Sam will be available after as you complete this episode

The console commands currently is not working, just because I'm a bit broke a script that adding mutations. Working on fix in progress.

Mutations for Sam will be available after as you complete this episode

Sounds good. I will keep you posted.