i have encounter a quite odd problem in nipton when emprisonned by the raiders the pregnacy is stuck and dosent want to progress ( 100% and 0.70 hours left ) i tried to wait another 12 hours whit the journal that dosent work , and even by mooving the time by consol comand the problem remain , and changing the timescale of the game or the pregnancy whas pointless

Pregnancy scripts is updating every ~10 seconds of Real time, just wait a bit for updating all timers. But if it didn't help you, just add some eggs to the inventory and reset the pregnancy from mcm menu

XX01E497 -deathclaw eggs. where xx, SCR id from load order

i have encounter a quite odd problem in nipton when emprisonned by the raiders the pregnacy is stuck and dosent want to progress ( 100% and 0.70 hours left ) i tried to wait another 12 hours whit the journal that dosent work , and even by mooving the time by consol comand the problem remain , and changing the timescale of the game or the pregnancy whas pointless

Pregnancy scripts is updating every ~10 seconds of Real time, just wait a bit for updating all timers. But if it didn't help you, just add some eggs to the inventory and reset the pregnancy from mcm menu

Yes, you can see this for yourself from early pregnancies to later ones. When the belly should change. If you progress time the belly is small when it should be larger. Wait a bit (I usually wait for a bout a minute ) and you will see all the scripts update. One update is the belly will snap to a larger size. That can be a bit jarring however in reality we really shouldn't be using the wait command and having the scripts happen more often will create a much heavier stress on the game than it already has.

Also, not related to the quest from this mod using commands and changing the time scale has a tendency to really mess of some mods and how they work. That isn't generally advised as your results might vary depending on the mods and how dependent they are on the timescale vs real time running.

So i'm having this weird issue where the deathclaws attacks all the other girls in the deathclaw quest once i get captured and thrown into the cave, tried to look over the posts if someone had a the same issue and there was a solution but couldn't find anything, i've tried doing a clean save but that didn't work either. Would appreciate some help, thanks in advance.

i assume that you have the mod configuration menu installed, if not, do so, youll need it

then you need to load a save before you enter the nest

load this save and then go to the main menu, under normal circumstances found by the Esc-Key

The most top menupoint ist the mod configuration menu

open this menu by clicking it

a list of the loaded mods should appear

search fo sexout breeder in this list, click it

you should see a list of options consisting of several hard modes and debugging options

there is a Deathclaw faction debug option, klick this and close the menu

now you should be safe to enter the cave without the deathclaws slaughtering their breeding stock

i don't know why but when i started a new session the problem was solved , but i don't have any idea how to escape from the raiders any help for this will be generous

you will find a journal in one of the rooms, just search thoroughly

its on a shelf next to a desk, you can hardly miss it, looks exactly like the one you had in riverside to skip days

Yea, Neutron rus thinks of everything... :P

The room if I remember correctly is directly back from the main door. Walk between the two stairwells into the back room and you will see it on the shelf to the right as you enter.

i don't know why but when i started a new session the problem was solved , but i don't have any idea how to escape from the raiders any help for this will be generous

Escape from the raiders, this is the part where you check what you learned from previous episodes. From Eve impregnation part, you learned that your the Deathclaw womb can mutate any kind of embryos into eggs.

Escape from the raiders, this is the part where you check what you learned from previous episodes. From Eve impregnation part, you learned that your the Deathclaw womb can mutate any kind of embryos into eggs.

thanks a lot i was wandering if something is missing ( like the workbench on the farme quest ) , but i don't know if it is my bad luck or the mod need more patchs but i am on the quest where the town will be attacked the quest log say find eve which i'v done and i was siting litterally for hours ( letting the game runing when playing whit my phone ) and no attack ... there is a console comand to trigger it ?

What happened to the 8.9d downloads on page 63 the post appears to be gone?

https://mega.nz/#F!fF5jzTAR!LQKtp68xUzy0QLOmeW8AWA

thanks, since updating from 8.91d to 8.93a some weirdness has happened at nipton after you've gone as far as you can in deathclaw storyline(titus dead and town destroyed). Titus has reappeared with all his original dialogue options prior to death and disciple leah also reappeared in the town. They had previously died/disappeared when the town was attacked.

Also not sure if this is a bug but even after the town was destroyed in previous versions of the mod, the 3 deathclaw breeders in the fenced area just outside the town are still there, also several praetorians are still in the town. Also the nurse women on the 3rd floor of the town hall are all still there.

What happened to the 8.9d downloads on page 63 the post appears to be gone?

https://mega.nz/#F!fF5jzTAR!LQKtp68xUzy0QLOmeW8AWA

thanks, since updating from 8.91d to 8.93a some weirdness has happened at nipton after you've gone as far as you can in deathclaw storyline(titus dead and town destroyed). Titus has reappeared with all his original dialogue options prior to death and disciple leah also reappeared in the town. They had previously died/disappeared when the town was attacked.

Also not sure if this is a bug but even after the town was destroyed in previous versions of the mod, the 3 deathclaw breeders in the fenced area just outside the town are still there, also several praetorians are still in the town. Also the nurse women on the 3rd floor of the town hall are all still there.

It is possible you reached the very end of the game and that has bugs that are still needed to be worked on. Likely you did something that caused a glitch.

If I am correct, Neutron_Rus would need your Debug. Try to return to a closest save before it flaked out and start your debug. That is if Neutron Rus is still working on it and not taking a much deserved break. He did after all do a HUGE amount of work expanding this mod the past few months. :)

It is possible you reached the very end of the game and that has bugs that are still needed to be worked on. Likely you did something that caused a glitch.

If I am correct, Neutron_Rus would need your Debug. Try to return to a closest save before it flaked out and start your debug. That is if Neutron Rus is still working on it and not taking a much deserved break. He did after all do a HUGE amount of work expanding this mod the past few months. :)

I'm thinking the random deathclaws around the town are just a product of the mod not being done at that point(talking to npcs involved have dialogue options that literally say "not written yet") in the quest so it's not really a big deal I was just curious. However, Titus reappearing after the update is leading me to believe there were changes made to the quest stages or scripts. It's not such a big deal to just disable him as that's what the "kill" script did on him. I'm more concerned that when I updated the quest changed to a stage that it should not have. What stage should it be on when you've gone as far as you can currently so I can check if mine is correct? If it's not the quest stage I'm just going to disable him again.

Unfortunately I only keep 150 saves at a time and I've long since passed the point where I can reload at anywhere close to there. I'm probably close to 300 hours past that quest already.

'm thinking the random deathclaws around the town are just a product of the mod not being done at that point(talking to npcs involved have dialogue options that literally say "not written yet") in the quest so it's not really a big deal I was just curious.

Yes, that makes it very clear you are at the very end of the current content.

I'm more concerned that when I updated the quest changed to a stage that it should not have. What stage should it be on when you've gone as far as you can currently so I can check if mine is correct? If it's not the quest stage I'm just going to disable him again.

From what I have been told, he shouldn't be there. So any quest stage after the escape from the Raiders that he appears, indicates you have gone too far. keep in mind this is a work in process currently. It can be different triggers that might cause that glitch towards the end. In some cases you and others might not see him.

Unfortunately I only keep 150 saves at a time and I've long since passed the point where I can reload at anywhere close to there. I'm probably close to 300 hours past that quest already.

Keep more saves is my advise. There isn't a reason I can think of that you have a benefit of lowering the amount of saves. One practice is to create manual saves for major milstones of the game. Keep these at least. for example... leaving Doc house, Finish Goodsprings, Getting captured by DC, Escape DC cave, etc, etc, then get rid of the non manually created saves.

The story of the mysterious seed planted behind Dr. mitch's house was not finished? Advanced until a Dr. Green appears but does not say anything, are there future plans for it?

Currently I stopped my work at the mod... So, I don't know...

The story of the mysterious seed planted behind Dr. mitch's house was not finished? Advanced until a Dr. Green appears but does not say anything, are there future plans for it?

That was part of the original story created by User 29 when he was working on the mod. He has retired and others are taking over. They have had their hands full with updating the mod and adding more content to the other episodes. 

Im having trouble getting pregnant... Perhaps im just impatient, I got all my settings set to high for quick pregnancy, Okay so configuring Sexout Pregnancy Fertility cycle days is how long your fertile and as long as your fertile you can become preg, Percentage of fertility in female cycle is at 10% so that i produce a egg at fast rate, And natural max fertility peak im guessing means that once it reaches that max level i lose fertility or i become fertile in the process. Everything else seems to be good just trying to find settings to quickly conceive.  Also before asking i did skip around 23 hours which usually starts the pregnancy since it takes 24 hours for it to start if i remember.

I think i heard that some mods like fertile breeder use a scripted custom setting length, I've only became pregnant once in the beginning during the bighorn farm quest and it lasted over 5 days till the pregnancy ended, Which i decided was way to long and reduced it to a lower number to speed pregnancies up. i can get pregnant in the farm quest for sexout breeder and i get a pregnancy token.

I'm stick in the bloat fly cave, I became their queen but can't leave the cave.  What do I do?

Read the Op under the spoiler for this episode the info is there.

Yes I read the spoilers.  I became the queen, give birth to some larva and still can't leave the cave.

I'm stick in the bloat fly cave, I became their queen but can't leave the cave.  What do I do?

Read the Op under the spoiler for this episode the info is there.

Yes I read the spoilers.  I became the queen, give birth to some larva and still can't leave the cave.

To begin the episode go to Jean's Skydiving and head out behind it towards the railroad tracks. Before you get to the tracks there will be a bit of a ditch with a sunken safe in it. Approach that to begin the episode. You'll be overwhelmed upon falling. From here you have a choice. You can feed from a green glowing fly patrolling the cave and after a total of 9 feeds you'll be fully transformed into a queen. Or you can not go that route and escape by solving a relatively minor puzzle. Puzzle spoilers

Spoiler

There are 3 gas valves hidden throughout the cave, find them and activate them. Get the box of matches off the ghoul. Then head to near where you came in. Activate the big metal box and you'll be able to escape. Becoming a queen also allows you to escape

When you're the queen you'll be able to leave the nest and go and impregnate other female characters with bloatflies.

And being the queen you walk to the exit and to the right there should be a garbage pile and inside should have the key. It has been years since I played it so I am trying to remember the alternate opton.

okay so i found out how pregnancy works on my own, Seems that i have to get banged at least a couple times before i get semen tracked or the message maybe pregnant, It seems to be random when it triggers sometimes after 1 sex or 3 but fertility cycle shows 40% which i thought the higher it was the more likely to get pregnant. But now things seem to be good, Going to start a new run with extremely high settings on unethical deeds to make avoiding sex almost impossible.