You know I would love to see Sam be implemented into more of the Breeder stories and maybe even Fertile Breeder but that may be way more work than it's worth.

Maybe, after, as I complete my work on mutation framework, I'll make something for Sam, but it is only maybe.

About FB, I played only bighorner episode, and get a bug with a machine gun when I tried to protect Novac from ghouls... Now I don't play with FB

@Neutron_Rus

Tankiu man! forever, I am very grateful to the creators of this content, however the Deatclaw line of missions always went wrong, especially the part in "riverside" the game was destroyed, however now thanks to the latest unofficial version everything has been going great almost all the time. Thank you very much for this revised masterpiece.

Gracias Amigo. 

@Neutron_Rus

Tankiu man! forever, I am very grateful to the creators of this content, however the Deatclaw line of missions always went wrong, especially the part in "riverside" the game was destroyed, however now thanks to the latest unofficial version everything has been going great almost all the time. Thank you very much for this revised masterpiece.

Gracias Amigo. 

Neutron Rus and Gamerdude711 are/have created the latest "official version". They are the ones leading the restoration and development of this mod. User 29 left this to the community so that it could be worked on as needed. Neutron rus and Gamerdude711 are the people that stepped up and worked on it to a re-release level and beyond.

@Neutron_Rus

Gracias Amigo. 

Neutron Rus and Gamerdude711 are/have created the latest "official version". They are the ones leading the restoration and development of this mod. User 29 left this to the community so that it could be worked on as needed. Neutron rus and Gamerdude711 are the people that stepped up and worked on it to a re-release level and beyond.

Thanks for the clarification. 

About the mod, I've always had a visual error but it's not important. if you know that produces it would appreciate you to help me. I've already tried installing and reinstalling everything, and I've changed the boot order.

The "farm slave" mesh is pixelated with green, black and gray colors, something like a computer glitch, it also happens with ".l." Of supermutants that look like rainbows. May be something related to the mod "new vegas redesigned v3"? Some npc have the same face, with square grices, although they are very few.

The "farm slave" mesh is pixelated with green, black and gray colors, something like a computer glitch, it also happens with ".l." Of supermutants that look like rainbows. May be something related to the mod "new vegas redesigned v3"? Some npc have the same face, with square grices, although they are very few.

1) http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38014/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38014&pUp=1

2) I don't know, but if you using a redesign mods try to make a merge patch

@Neutron_Rus

Gracias Amigo. 

Thanks for the clarification. 

About the mod, I've always had a visual error but it's not important. if you know that produces it would appreciate you to help me. I've already tried installing and reinstalling everything, and I've changed the boot order.

That has to do with something with the install. I used to get them but I don't anymore. Make sure you aren't overloading your computer. (too many textures for the computer to work properly. Quick test is to remove some big texture/mesh mods and see if that helps. Also for this.. use the SCR Resources tutorial... it has everything there and in proper order. It has been around for many years and has been refined over that time to be the best it can be. It might be something is just conflicting. (you are installing the mods separately)

1) http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38014/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38014&pUp=1

2) I don't, but if you using a redesign mods try to make a merge patch

That is also something that might work as well. Make sure you have backups of the mods you are merging and give that a try.

If this doesn't work try creating a thread in tech support for this. Might be something to do with hardware, drivers, etc. Stuff we might be missing. :)

2) I don't know, but if you using a redesign mods try to make a merge patch

I have already done it and it does not work, I remember that before I worked well, it was after reinstalling the complete game that happened ... I have also uninstalled all the mods of textures and nothing ... what I think is strange is that all the meshes Of SRC works perfectly, except that ... since I installed manual copying the files without the .esp (Refugee Outfits for type 3), it is the only mesh that does not work together with the penis of supermutants. I think it will touch me to throw everything back and install again. Hahaha

Tanks for the fast assistance.

post-1448243-0-38428500-1493425267_thumb.jpg

huh? the milkatron 5000 says pip0S error 26 file not found. I haven't started the quest or nothing and all the required mods are working so far, is this just suppose to be this way or?

"pip0S error 26" it means that you missed texture files. Check all the resource archives from my post with non-official version. Also, you need to know that not for all items we have/made icons, it means that some items will indicate to you that for them need textures, but you can don't worry about that

When there is an official updating?

When Gamedude711 returns...

And where can i find this?

? ?????

the breast expansion works but the breast are a lighter color from the body mesh. Im using Cali, Also how do i complete the bighorner quest? i stole the key to the gate, got the thing to unlock the collar from Deb. Also i noticed some meshes flicker such as the farm slave outfit that seems to flicker different clothing when i turn or move or rotate the camera. must be a conflict or something missing. i downloaded the 2016 maternity clothes pack pt1 and 2 and of course i got sexout preg meshes.

the breast expansion works but the breast are a lighter color from the body mesh. Im using Cali, Also how do i complete the bighorner quest? i stole the key to the gate, got the thing to unlock the collar from Deb. Also i noticed some meshes flicker such as the farm slave outfit that seems to flicker different clothing when i turn or move or rotate the camera. must be a conflict or something missing. i downloaded the 2016 maternity clothes pack pt1 and 2 and of course i got sexout preg meshes.

The breast works like an armor and is put over the body, because it more easy than put lactating breast in all pregnant/non-pregnant bodies and make check about pregnancy stage.

I didn't completed my walk through in the macdonald farm, so, i don't know how to complete it.

Flicker farm slave outfit http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/38014/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D38014&pUp=1

Install it without esp file

How far does the Deatchclaw Expansion quests go? I've managed to get to the Nipton part of the quests but it seems very incomplete. Is this as far as it goes for now?

Also how do I get rid of / reacquire the deathclaw mutation?

After as your the magnus deathclaws is grown(after the nests defending)

Dr. Ada Straus from Novac can rid/return mutation, but only if you have the last stage of mutation(Dragon mutation)

How far does the Deatchclaw Expansion quests go? I've managed to get to the Nipton part of the quests but it seems very incomplete. Is this as far as it goes for now?

Dr. Ada Straus from Novac can rid/return mutation, but only if you have the last stage of mutation(Dragon mutation)

The Dragon mutation? when do I get that?

The Dragon mutation? when do I get that?
After escape from raiders captivity in Nipton town hall

was just wondering can you redo any of the quests? once finished? And does anyone have any idea why waiting or going to a load screen causes the game to lock up and sound to loop for a few seconds? I got a pretty good rig and can play fallout 4 and some other modern games pretty fine on high settings, Im not saying it lags or anything just only when quick travailing or waiting.

was just wondering can you redo any of the quests? once finished? And does anyone have any idea why waiting or going to a load screen causes the game to lock up and sound to loop for a few seconds? I got a pretty good rig and can play fallout 4 and some other modern games pretty fine on high settings, Im not saying it lags or anything just only when quick travailing or waiting.

Because FNV is made for 32 bit systems and is not optimized for multi threading, and can't use more than 3,5-4gb of ram(with patch), 1,5-2gb without patch. If you don't have a 4gb patch, you can try to install it, maybe it will resolve some lags. Also check your mod load order list, some mods have a heavy scripts that can cause lags.

I've talked to Dr. Ada Straus and asked to remove the mutation but after confirming I want it removed nothing happens and I still have the mutation. I've tried waiting 24 hours after talking to her I still have it. If I talk to her again I only have the option to get the mutation back with no mention of getting rid of it.