I've talked to Dr. Ada Straus and asked to remove the mutation but after confirming I want it removed nothing happens and I still have the mutation. I've tried waiting 24 hours after talking to her I still have it. If I talk to her again I only have the option to get the mutation back with no mention of getting rid of it.

So, I didn't test this thing and just don't know how it works or whether it works properly

So um... my character just gave birth to an error... idk why this happened pretty sure everything is installed correctly.

To an error? I think this problem is not from this mod.

If it big red rhombus with "!" in the center, please be sure that you install all files for Sexout Common Resources. Or if it a small red box with collision, then just don't worry about it.

Also check this tutorial written by RitualClarity

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-installation-of-sexout-common-resources-scr/

Also does a mutation go away after awhile? can you get rid of a mutation? does it get override by other mutations? after all i dont want to have tail forever.

1) Only bloatfly mutation can go away after some time(week).

2) Yeah, you can rid your mutations. But I don't know about the DC mutation

3) Nope, don't you dare to combine a mutations (Or something in your game will be broken forever :P ), if you start a one quest and get mutation, please rid from it before as moving to the next episode

4) After a full the DC story, most of Vanilla NPCs already will be dead and you will be a target number one for NCR and Legion...

So, if you don't want a tail, you can ignore the DC episodes, or only complete the first one and don't go back for more

So um... my character just gave birth to an error... idk why this happened pretty sure everything is installed correctly.

To an error? I think this problem is not from this mod.

If it big red rhombus with "!" in the center, please be sure that you install all files for Sexout Common Resources. Or if it a small red box with collision, then just don't worry about it.

Also check this tutorial written by RitualClarity

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22156-tutorial-installation-of-sexout-common-resources-scr/

Also does a mutation go away after awhile? can you get rid of a mutation? does it get override by other mutations? after all i dont want to have tail forever.

1) Only bloatfly mutation can go away after some time(week).

2) Yeah, you can rid your mutations. But I don't know about the DC mutation

3) Nope, don't you dare to combine a mutations (Or something in your game will be broken forever :P ), if you start a one quest and get mutation, please rid from it before as moving to the next episode

4) After a full the DC story, most of Vanilla NPCs already will be dead and you will be a target number one for NCR and Legion...

So, if you don't want a tail, you can ignore the DC episodes, or only complete the first one and don't go back for more

It was a baby bighorn and yes there was a ! when equipped.  also just a side thing do the mutations only occur during quests? or can it occur if you get impregnated by the valid animal.

Sexout Breeder mutations only occur during quest and after specific events have been done by the player.

Unless Neutron Rus changed something ..

Fertile Breeder I am not sure what is going on with that one and what mutations are occurring however I believe they are code and not visual. Could be wrong.

Sexout Breeder mutations only occur during quest and after specific events have been done by the player.

Fertile Breeder I am not sure what is going on with that one and what mutations are occurring however I believe they are code and not visual. Could be wrong.

Mutations in Fertile Breeder are subdermal. Which means tou don't see them on your character ;)

Mutations in Fertile Breeder are subdermal. Which means tou don't see them on your character ;)

I thought that was the case.

I haven't lost my alien mind yet. :P

Anyone know why when i speed sexout pregnancy length to around 24 hours why the belly doesn't expand?  I set offspring and human to 1% lowest possible and fertility im not sure by... Do i want to set it low or high in days. i just kinda want a balance around 2 or 3 days instead of over 7 days. What settings do you use? Also is it possible to replay the bighorner farm quest?

Note: It is recommended to set your Pregnancy length to at least 3% for bighorners and 7% for bloatflies otherwise weird things can happen.

Note: It is recommended to set your Pregnancy length to at least 3% for bighorners and 7% for bloatflies otherwise weird things can happen.

okay but the belly doesn't expand when set to low percent, Then again maybe because i was skipping by waiting, But i don't know why the their not cycling through phases. 

im looking for a balance that'd make pregnancy last around 3 to 4 days but i don't know what settings to change.

okay but the belly doesn't expand when set to low percent, Then again maybe because i was skipping by waiting, But i don't know why the their not cycling through phases.

im looking for a balance that'd make pregnancy last around 3 to 4 days but i don't know what settings to change.

Pregnancy updates every half game hour(by Def, every ~10 seconds). So if you skipping all the time by waiting, script just will update your pregnancy to the birth stage, and didn't make more. Just give more time to script for updating.

If you want a "big belly", just turn "Cumbloat" to 500%, and be sure that your current outfit have maternity variations or just be nude :P

"Pregnancy length" can make your pregnancy longer or faster just choose needed percent by yourself, medical scanner(check your inventory in the aid category) can help with finding optimal percent and can show your current estimated time.

And don't forget that for updating pregnancy need some time w/o waiting by sleep or T hotkey

also is there a way to replay some quests?

Go back to a previous save or start over. I don't believe SOB has repeatable quest.

it gets annoying when one outfit is p6 and another is p3 has anyone converted all of the clothing for fallout 4 to have that mesh? and if not know where i can find a p6 able version of the vault suit 21?

You can try to see if the Maternity Overkill mod and textures has what you want. Not sure but that has more than the Maternity pack does.

just ran into a bug i think... Coyote Den quest, I can speak to Nicky and then one of the guys confronts me and we have sex but after that nothing seems to happen, The only mod i have that would effect npc's is fertile breeder and im using v 8.9 of sexout breeder. 

You have to have the correct settings in the MCM menu.

Sometimes the creature content is turned off. At least that was the issue I had during previous testing before. IF it is off you won't continue. Also if you are already pregnant you won't proceed (if my memory is correct)

Just giving a bit of assistance until someone with more experience (current ) chimes in. :)

There should be a setting in pregnancy to click on to get the creature pregnancies. Just make sure that is turned on. Again, it has been awhile since I have done a play through and setup. That combined with the fact that the MCM menu for this has changed over time, I can't be 100% sure. I don't have the game installed to check either. If I remember correctly it is off by default and you have to turn it on to get pregnant with creatures.

just ran into a bug i think... Coyote Den quest, I can speak to Nicky and then one of the guys confronts me and we have sex but after that nothing seems to happen, The only mod i have that would effect npc's is fertile breeder and im using v 8.9 of sexout breeder. 

It's just a bug. After as you will lay down on the ground and nightstalker start attack you, open console and type this

prid xx03a1a6 //where xx, Sexout breeder id from load order
enable
evp

how come the npc settings are set to such low levels.

This is the default setting for the NPCs, because I don't need to check the pregnancy of npcs. All NPCs from the mod have scripted pregnancy and doesn't required this settings, also the birth stage for npcs are scripted too