=========================================

I have been playing up to 45 level of  my PC with SLA and have not seen any aroused animation... 

Look in the spoilers on the description page. I'd rather not post it here because well, it is a spoiler ;)

I was given some shout, an Erotic trembling , seems to be

But I am now in Dragonborne, maybe it does not work here ... Okay, thank you

=============================================

But there is no an arousal animation and thirst for sex, as I did with funny lover's mushrooms, it's very sad ...

What mods make actor masturbate or moaning from sexual arousal (forcibly )???

thanks for your time to make a mod like this i have some suggestion tho  (i  know scripting this is a pain in the #@)

in my opinion you should make more realistic more natural and more convinsing that this has acutaly happened

and the nps that can be persuaded for money  they should ask a lot of money  but the offer must be not so insulting  

and only the npcs with low morality and if you want spesific npcs that are good looking should ask for  more money if ofc

they have low  morality    otherwise few more persuation steps with high speach or high status   like thane

and also the ability  tell them folow me to a privet area and  it would be nice to have the option  rape them and not give them money

(that would result in negative affection)  etc

I won't add rape or prostitution features to SLEN, as stated in the description that's not what SLEN is about and there are plenty of mods available already that can add such features to your game. As for making success dependent on morality of the NPC, that implies that sex is something that would be considered immoral, which is a notion I do not subscribe to. Morality in the vanilla game is used in relation to crime, and there is no crime in SLEN.

then skip that  but rest could be more realistic  like in real life a celebrities will have easyer way to find what he want or  find  ...him   it could be like that

some npcs are attracted by fame and money some from money or fame only  some other by smooth talk or presistance +smooth talk (speech)

and generaly PC must have not easy way to get what he want nether all the targets to have the same requirments

im away you have  done a lot already..... and tank you very much but it could be great if it could add more the the immersion and  make you sweat a bit

to have results in most situations at least

an other ideas is the to detect if PC is rich 50000+ lets say and some spesific npcs will have more interest just coz of that (belethor type lol  perhaps you are a wealthy one too huh?)

it would be fit perfectly with amorous adventures   

an other idea would few selected npcs that look great but are not inlcuded in amorous adventures  to have extra dificulity or extra dialog..

like Muiri for example   i really hope you like the ideas i know  from  short time with modding it can be a mess and painfull  to do it but i can hope)

With regards to fame and celebrity status, I think you are missing a rather important point: You ARE the biggest celebrity Tamriel has known in centuries. Elisif has nothing on you. You are a god walking the lands of lesser mortals. Getting in bed with you, the dragonborn, is an almost guaranteed way to fame and fortune for your lover and your offspring - well unless you get murdered of course, but such is the life of the high and mighty :)

There is already a lot of variation in the relative ease of charming different NPCs, but making it depend on financial status is problematic because there is real no reliable way to determine an NPCs financial status, other than hardcoding a list of NPCs. That works OK in a mod like AA because it's made with specific NPCs in mind. SLEN however is intended to give you generic access to all NPCs.

If you think the overal level is too easy, set the charm difficulty higher.

Mixing with AA or making design decisions based on what is already and what is not in AA is something I won't do, nor is putting in special exceptions for specific named NPCs. All of that clashes with the idea of offering generic access to NPCs. You'll have to look for other mods for that sort of functionality, it's just beyond the purpose of SLEN.

its my bad i did so many spelling mistakes and perfhaps it gave you wrong impression of the >ideas<  

about the charm dificulity yes thats true but still you can pay 100 coins max to make them accept.... it should be 1000 not so low price 

npcs with high morality  should refuse PC even if he pay them coz they are not whores... if they will atracted by something it will be fame (the high virtue npcs i mean )  speech and maybe presistance but not money coz for them it will be 

insulting...     also dovakiin is not so widely known from the start or even  in advanced game he is not that famous since npcs they are not sure

there is no tv to reconise his face as they see him exept if he already made a popularity in spesific hold  npcs in small villages probably should not be aware if

then yes if he is already made his identity known  as thane or what ever    but radomly to reconise him as the last dragonborn of the profesy

that is something for end game or for spesific npcs xd

thanks for your replies

about the charm dificulity yes thats true but still you can pay 100 coins max to make them accept.... it should be 1000 not so low price 

npcs with high morality  should refuse PC even if he pay them coz they are not whores... if they will atracted by something it will be fame (the high virtue npcs i mean )  speech and maybe presistance but not money coz for them it will be 

The bribe prices are determined by the vanilla bribing system, not by SLEN, and already incorporate factors like how well you know the NPC and the morality of the NPC. If you feel the bribe prices are too low, you should find a mod that increases the bribe prices, or that reduces the amount of gold you earn. If I make it cost 1000 gold, it will be out of proportion with every other value in the game.

At the lower levels, the price is already typically between 300 and 400, which at that level is a lot. Later on in the game, it doesn't matter what it costs because you're rich and even 1000 gold won't make a dent in your bank account.

I can't fix everything, this is not the mod to end all other mods. Any mod that increases bribing prices or otherwise affects the economy will also affect the prices in SLEN, by the same factor, and thus keep things balanced.

If the author does not understand me, that's what I meant.

==============================================

They sigh and say you can not hide from me, the player is also talking ... ...it's fun

http://www.fastswf.com/HbewwW4

As far as I remember, this does not exist in any mod ...

If I remember it right, the phrase "You can not hide from me" belongs to the mod Lovers Victims.

Hope that helps.

They sigh and say you can not hide from me, the player is also talking ... ...it's fun

If I remember it right, the phrase "You can not hide from me" belongs to the mod Lovers Victims.

Hope that helps.

Hmm .. I mean, I did it specially as a response to sexual arousal, for companions without any agression,

they have now is the thirst for sex, it's just a visualization:

http://www.fastswf.com/TFUoLzU

. Why violence?

I understand what you mean, but I will not be adding anything like that. Messing with idles is just about the best way to get killed fast at high difficulty settings. Also this sort of thing requires constant polling which messes with performance at unpredictable times (i.e., just when you're fighting a boss).

Aside from that, I'd find it incredibly annoying too :)

Is there a way to disable SLEN options when talking to male NPCs?

Nope.

Hope that helps.

Hmm .. I mean, I did it specially as a response to sexual arousal, for companions without any agression,

they have now is the thirst for sex, it's just a visualization:

http://www.fastswf.com/TFUoLzU

. Why violence?

If "SexLab_LoversVictim" is installed in Your game, the PC can be raped by NPCs depending on their arousal.

The conditions and effects of rape can be set in the MCM of LoversVictim:

Arousal (NPC will rape PC if set level or higher)

Gender (PC gets raped by male/female/both, none deactivates mod)

Timeout (or something like that) to set the time until next rape can occur

LoversVictimEffects (or something like that): reduced health recovery for every victim level (1-5, at level 5 your health won´t recover at all)

If You don´t have LoversVictim installed I have no clue which mod is causing the dialog.

For more informations search LoversVictim here on LoversLab

If "SexLab_LoversVictim" is i

If You don´t have LoversVictim installed I have no clue which mod is causing the dialog.

For more informations search LoversVictim here on LoversLab

I understand, but I do not set mods of violence and slavery ...

(i.e., just when you're fighting a boss).

Aside from that, I'd find it incredibly annoying too :)

Hmm ... As a girlfriend or wife, yes that is the essence.

For the Future:

Can you write the Version in the title of the Thread? That makes it better to see there is something new.

The version is in the title of the file download page. Subscribe to that one ("Follow this file") if you want to be notified of new versions. Update logs are also posted here in the support thread when a new download is available.

Beamer, thank you for the crystal-clear instructions.  I raised my relationship with an NPC from 0 to 1 using SLEN dialog, saved and exited, then opened that save and followed your instructions, raising my relationship from 1 to 2.  Still no acknowledgement of that by SLEN.  Papyrus log is attached.  (Damn, it's ugly; are they always this ugly, or do I have more cleanup to do?)

It is indeed ugly, and no it isn't always like that. :) It looks like it has gone through quite a few installation changes.

First try putting SLEN all the way at the top of your ESPs, directly below the ESMs and see if that helps things. For SLEN there is no need to be lower.

Try cleaning your savegame. I use this tool myself for easy cleaning and it has served me well over the years. A description of how to use it is provided on the linked page. Remember to always make a backup (the tool can do that for you) so you can restore it if things go wrong!

Try starting a new game. You can use ASLAL to skip the long intro and just start right away in an Inn. Charm a few NPCs and see if it works then. If it does, then at least you will know that the problem has to do with your specific savegame, and is not the result of a faulty installation.

Finally, if you also get dozens of errors in the log on starting a new game, you might want to clean up your installation a bit. Upgrade the mods that are throwing the errors to the latest version if they're still supported, or find alternatives for the ones that are not being supported anymore.

Beamer, thanks!  What finally worked was uninstalling SLEN, running a clean save through the savegame cleaner you recommended, then re-installing SLEN and moving it to the top of the load order.  Game's more stable, too, and loads a bit faster.   I've really been enjoying SLEN now that I've got it working.  Thanks for a great mod.

This is my first time reporting a possible problem, so please be patient if I'm not providing all of the necessary information.  My problem is that when I initiate sex through the SLEN dialog option, the SLEN MCM Player menu still says "No Recent SLEN Partners".  When I get a relationship increase with a partner through SLEN-initiated sex, the SLEN MCM Player menu says SLEN Relationship Increases: NONE (even though I've verified through the SLEN MCM Targeted NPC menu that I'm now at a higher relationship rank).  So I'm not able to raise my relationship increase count to get access to everything that SLEN has to offer.  Help!

I'm running SLEN 20160714, SexLab v1.62, SexLab Aroused Redux v27a, SKSE 1.07.03 (and a bunch of other mods).  I've run LOOT and have no warnings, errors, or dirty plugins. What else should I be checking?

hey its really nice mod and thanks to author for creating this mod :)

im having same problem as above tried  new game and bunch of other stuff like moving it last on load order and then the top ... nothing helps anyone had this problem before if they figured out how to fix it can they share it with us pls ?

This is my first time reporting a possible problem, so please be patient if I'm not providing all of the necessary information.  My problem is that when I initiate sex through the SLEN dialog option, the SLEN MCM Player menu still says "No Recent SLEN Partners".  When I get a relationship increase with a partner through SLEN-initiated sex, the SLEN MCM Player menu says SLEN Relationship Increases: NONE (even though I've verified through the SLEN MCM Targeted NPC menu that I'm now at a higher relationship rank).  So I'm not able to raise my relationship increase count to get access to everything that SLEN has to offer.  Help!

I'm running SLEN 20160714, SexLab v1.62, SexLab Aroused Redux v27a, SKSE 1.07.03 (and a bunch of other mods).  I've run LOOT and have no warnings, errors, or dirty plugins. What else should I be checking?

hey its really nice mod and thanks to author for creating this mod smile.png

im having same problem as above tried  new game and bunch of other stuff like moving it last on load order and then the top ... nothing helps anyone had this problem before if they figured out how to fix it can they share it with us pls ?

See the post right before yours.

I love this mod!

However, I recently upgraded SexLab and other related mods and this mod's stats were reset. I lost the full Thrill of the Tempest shout ability and my relationship increases were reset to zero. When I had the minimum again and slew a dragon, I received the first word again. (That's when I learned I lost it.)

Is there any way I can use the console to give the words of the shout back to my toon?

This is a fairly advanced toon and I don't have that many interesting NPCs to bring up to lover status because most of them are already there.

I love this mod!

However, I recently upgraded SexLab and other related mods and this mod's stats were reset. I lost the full Thrill of the Tempest shout ability and my relationship increases were reset to zero. When I had the minimum again and slew a dragon, I received the first word again. (That's when I learned I lost it.)

Is there any way I can use the console to give the words of the shout back to my toon?

This is a fairly advanced toon and I don't have that many interesting NPCs to bring up to lover status because most of them are already there.

It's a regular shout so you can use console commands like teachword to give it to yourself. Do "help SLENWord" to find the ID codes.

Is there any way to remove the (SLEN) in front of the dialogue options? A tiny bit immersion breaking for me :/ smile.png Awesome mod btw.

No, there isn't.

I had tried to use help "thrill of the tempest" and the codes that returned didn't work. I'll try your suggestion of help SLENword next. Thanks for this and the quick reply!

I just realized you can't search for words of power by their editor ID, only by their name. The console can be finicky that way :)

These are the words you need:

Wam: XX02E61C

Bam: XX02E61D

TYM: XX02E61E

Use "teachword" with each code to learn the 3 words, replacing the XX with the first 2 digits of the code you find for 'help "thrill of the tempest"'. If you're short on dragon souls you can use "unlockword" with the same codes to unlock them.

Is there any way to remove the (SLEN) in front of the dialogue options? A tiny bit immersion breaking for me :/ smile.png Awesome mod btw.

No, there isn't.

For those of us with multiple mods adding dialog options, having notes on which mod will be activated is very necessary.  Having looked at dialog myself I can also say that no, there is no way to remove those and I'm glad you put them in to start with.

I had tried to use help "thrill of the tempest" and the codes that returned didn't work. I'll try your suggestion of help SLENword next. Thanks for this and the quick reply!

I just realized you can't search for words of power by their editor ID, only by their name. The console can be finicky that way :)

These are the words you need:

Wam: XX02E61C

Bam: XX02E61D

TYM: XX02E61E

Use "teachword" with each code to learn the 3 words, replacing the XX with the first 2 digits of the code you find for 'help "thrill of the tempest"'. If you're short on dragon souls you can use "unlockword" with the same codes to unlock them.

Once you get all of the codes Mylor, you can make a batch file if you think you would need to add them in a later game. I could post one for you, but without the load order XX codes it won't work.

Thanks for the quick replies!

The codes returned by help "thrill of the tempest"  don't work. Using help SLENword didn't return anything. Just FYI.

The screen crop below shows what returns for me from help "thrill of the tempest"

So shall I assume then that the prefix I need for the XX replacement is 80 for the alternatives that were suggested? I'll give that a try.

Thanks!

And thanks for the option of the batchfile suggestion. I don't think I'll need that though. If I'm in another playthrough, then I'll be learning them again anyway the regular way. I just wanted this because I'd already learned them and they were lost when I upgraded in this playthrough. ;)

post-945037-0-58250500-1470940829_thumb.jpg

OK That worked! Thanks! I tried unlock word first and that went through but I didn't learn the words in that process. So I then did teach word and now they're known and unlocked.

Congrats. And now you have also learned how to find a load order prefix and learn shouts via the console.

Hey, I just installed your mod and was messing around with it. Very interesting. I like the whole "start sex through dialogue" thing. One question though.

Is it possible for you to make the targeted NPC follow you to a private place for example, instead of just starting the animation right there and then? If you charm an NPC in the middle of a square he starts f*****g you immediately which is just awkward.....funny, but awkward.

Not be rude, but this has been discussed ad nauseam and BM is not putting that in.  Try using the search or go back 1-2 pages (I know he commented on this recently).  The search is a wonderful thing...