what exactly is the trigger to being able to ask for sex in werewolf form? I can never get the dialogue option to appear either for it to be pc in werewolf form or the npc (both were werewolves at the time obviously).

all the other dialogue options appear, throne, rough, bed, etc.

IIRC the requirement is that they be a Lover. Also, the option is, or was, in the "I need your assistance" tree, not the "Let's relax/Are you ok?" dialog tree.

Hope that helps.

what exactly is the trigger to being able to ask for sex in werewolf form? I can never get the dialogue option to appear either for it to be pc in werewolf form or the npc (both were werewolves at the time obviously).

all the other dialogue options appear, throne, rough, bed, etc.

You have to talk to a lover when they are not in werewolf form as they can't talk while in their wolf form. Here's a list of vanilla NPCs you can try it with, although custom characters should also be recognized if they have the werewolf power. As Vithiss said it is in the Lover's Perks dialogue tree, where the vampire options are too.

Version 20160820 is available for download.

Change log:

• The sex dialogue menu now automatically puts your favourite choices on the first page of options and the less picked ones on the second page. This system is self-training. Separate lists are tracked for NPCs with each possible combination of vanilla sex and SexLab gender, so if you have different favourite choices with males, females, shemales or pussymales, this will be reflected in the dialogues with each of those. Threesome and Orgy options are still always shown on the first page, if available.
  • You can configure the number of options that will be shown on the first page of the sex dialogue options. You can set it so only a few of your fav options are shown on the first page and the rest is hidden behind the "(more)" option, or if you prefer you can set it so that all available options appear on a single page (warning, this can lead to a long list as the number of options available can reach 30 with certain NPCs)
  • Individual sex dialogue choices can be disabled so they will never show in the menu. Again separate configurations are kept for each NPC gender.
  • The orgy code has had an overhaul. Groups of up to 5 actors can now be formed. The code will automatically form groups of appropriate genders and size based on the animations you have installed and enabled.
  • Minimum and maximum group size can be configured for orgies on the Advanced tabs. Options to allow aggressive or furniture animations are also available there.
  • A new feature called "Virtual SexLife". Usually when an NPC hasn't had sex or seen nudity for a few weeks, their SLA exposure and timerate (and thus arousal) will have decayed to 0. This feature combats that effect. When an NPC is encountered that hasn't been seen for a long time and has a very low arousal value, their values are changed to make it appear as if they had a normal, healthy sex life while the PC wasn't around. Their timerate, exposure and last orgasm date values will be changed in a manner consistent with eachother, and with the NPCs values the last time it was encountered. The overall effect is that NPCs arousal values will be varied and realistic when you return to a place you haven't been for some time, instead of all being 0 or very low values.
  • Added a Masturbate lesser power that starts a gender-appropriate masturbation scene for your PC. This power can be added and removed from the MCM menu. Uses the SexLab gender instead of vanilla sex to choose animations.
  • The "Whatever you desire" option has been reworked and should result in more varied choices by the NPCs.
  • The automatic gender swapping of the SOS Integration can now be set to work on targets in the crosshair, rather than only when they are participating in a SLEN event or dialogue. Note that SLEN itself does not need this option to properly recognize NPCs genders, however it may lead to better fitting responses with schlonged females in other mods.
  • Dragon Kill orgies can now involve a (theoretical) maximum of 49 actors, and Location Cleared orgies and orgies started from dialogue a maximum of 33 actors.
  • The Pleasant Surprise event will now find the single biggest possible group given the genders of the nearby actors and the available animations. No aggressive or furniture animations will be used in this event.
  • NPCs will use the player's bed or a nearby one when the player chooses to watch the Pleasant Surprise event.
  • Added a Snooze button to the Pleasant Surprise and Location Cleared confirmation message, which allows you to delay the event for 20 seconds.
  • Small changes to the SOS Integration to make it more hardened against incomplete installations of SOS Full.
  • The Tag Editor functionality has been removed from SLEN and moved to its own mod: SLATE (SexLab Animation Tag Editor). Please download this mod if you need the functionality.
  • Moved around some options on the MCM pages and added some tags to indicate which options aren't included in saved profiles.

Please read the hover tips for the new options when configuring them.

Although old profiles can be loaded, I recommend you create a new one after configuring the new options. If a profile from an older version is loaded, sensible default values will be used for the newer options.

Upgrading is as normal, just overwrite the old ESP and BSA files, load your game and the ready message should appear immediately in the top left corner.

Beamer - have a question. Why "I want to suck your cock until you cum" in Male's MCM menu is greyed and not been available for enabling and "I want to fuck your ass" is enabled and functional. Does it meant that my male Player who is bisexual can fuck males in the ass but can't suck their cocks? That's not "fair"  .. lol ...  (just kidding).  Could this "problem" be solved?

Beamer - have a question. Why "I want to suck your cock until you cum" in Male's MCM menu is greyed and not been available for enabling and "I want to fuck your ass" is enabled and functional. Does it meant that my male Player who is bisexual can fuck males in the ass but can't suck their cocks? That's not "fair"  .. lol ...  (just kidding).  Could this "problem" be solved?

You must be looking in the wrong menu. If you select Males or Shemales from the selection menu at the top, "I want to suck you" is selectable. If you choose Females or Pussyboys, it is not.

You must be looking in the wrong menu. If you select Males or Shemales from the selection menu at the top, "I want to suck you" is selectable. If you choose Females or Pussyboys, it is not.

Thank you Beamer. I probably missed something although I checked the menu few times. Will go again. :)

Beamer - you were right about upper describe problem. I was looking under "wrong" gender. My apologies.

Please, help me to understand this one. Why "Lick my pussy until i cum" is disabled and greyed under Females tab.

post-894077-0-48445100-1471747496_thumb.jpg

Beamer - you were right about upper describe problem. I was looking under "wrong" gender. My apologies.

Please, help me to understand this one. Why "Lick my pussy until i cum" is disabled and greyed under Females tab.

attachicon.gifScreenShot72.jpg

Probably because your PC is a male and doesn't have a pussy :)

Hahahahahahahahaha - correct. :)

I looks like I was bit confused with new menu. So that option would be available for enabling if my player would be female? I see. 

Sorry for bothering you. Just wanted to be sure I was on "right path". :)

Hahahahahahahahaha - correct. smile.png

I looks like I was bit confused with new menu. So that option would be available for enabling if my player would be female? I see. 

Sorry for bothering you. Just wanted to be sure I was on "right path". smile.png

If you were female (or male with SexLab gender set to female) that option would be available yes. Options that are physically impossible because of the PC's or NPC's gender will always be hidden automatically, you don't need to worry about those. This menu is only to hide choices that are possible for the PC's and NPC's gender but that you never want to see anyway.

Hahahahahahahahaha - correct. smile.png

Sorry for bothering you. Just wanted to be sure I was on "right path". smile.png

If you were female (or male with SexLab gender set to female) that option would be available yes. Options that are physically impossible because of the PC's or NPC's gender will always be hidden automatically, you don't need to worry about those. This menu is only to hide choices that are possible for the PC's and NPC's gender but that you never want to see anyway.

Yeap. I understand now.... You did excellent job. And I love all additions you made. All compliments.

hi Beamer, I just tested the Aug version of SLEN and I'm wondering if you happen to have a list of the tags each SLEN dialogue option use to search for animations? One problem that always bugged me is the fact that the option "I want you to make love to me" pulls a list of only 9 animations. I was under the impression this option will select normal missionary vanilla style animations, but I'm not exactly sure what tags it's pooling for because I do see some cowgirl animations in the list as well. The list is always the same 9 animations, out of a possible 300+ installed in my game right now. I have at least 10 non-aggressive missionary animations installed. Attached is a screenshot of the actual animations being pooled together when I use that dialogue option, shown via sexlab tools.

I have SLATE but I can't really make use of it unless I know what tags are being searched for, so I know what to tag to an animation to make it show up in the pool of animations SLEN dialogue options use. Since a good deal of the mod has very useful help prompts already, do you think it's possible to have the tags being searched for by each SLEN charm dialogue option printed in the help field when you highlight it? (ie show the tags being searched for when you select an option to toggle on and off in the MCM menu for sex dialogue choices). I think it will be very helpful and far easier to know the exact conditions for each option so we can use SLATE to tag anims to fit those conditions and control what shows up for each dialogue option, as opposed to proposing an option to edit the conditions themselves. 

post-16133-0-34330800-1471795838_thumb.jpg

hi Beamer, I just tested the Aug version of SLEN and I'm wondering if you happen to have a list of the tags each SLEN dialogue option use to search for animations? One problem that always bugged me is the fact that the option "I want you to make love to me" pulls a list of only 9 animations. I was under the impression this option will select normal missionary vanilla style animations, but I'm not exactly sure what tags it's pooling for because I do see some cowgirl animations in the list as well. The list is always the same 9 animations, out of a possible 300+ installed in my game right now. I have at least 10 non-aggressive missionary animations installed. Attached is a screenshot of the actual animations being pooled together when I use that dialogue option, shown via sexlab tools.

I have SLATE but I can't really make use of it unless I know what tags are being searched for, so I know what to tag to an animation to make it show up in the pool of animations SLEN dialogue options use. Since a good deal of the mod has very useful help prompts already, do you think it's possible to have the tags being searched for by each SLEN charm dialogue option printed in the help field when you highlight it? (ie show the tags being searched for when you select an option to toggle on and off in the MCM menu for sex dialogue choices). I think it will be very helpful and far easier to know the exact conditions for each option so we can use SLATE to tag anims to fit those conditions and control what shows up for each dialogue option, as opposed to proposing an option to edit the conditions themselves.

Look for a tag that those 9 have in common that the animations you want don't have. That's how I figured out the "Look you in the eye" option was pulling the 'Facing' tag, for instance.

Look for a tag that those 9 have in common that the animations you want don't have. That's how I figured out the "Look you in the eye" option was pulling the 'Facing' tag, for instance.

I think some of the options have excluded tags so common denominator doesn't really work in those situations when I don't know which tags are being excluded. knowing what the filters are for each option will make slate much more useful to properly tag animations so they go through the filters and show up in the pool for slen dialogue options. some of the options are very specific (ie Let's use a Bed looks for "Bed", but not Beds, or DoubleBed, or any other variation that newer animations seem to be tagged with) and iirc "Bed" isn't a default tag in slate, so I had to add it through the custom filter thing. it's a workable process right now, but it means I have to go back out of the game to look through the source for the tags used by a particular dialogue choice, go back in game and see if those tags are in slate, go back out and add them in if they're not, then tagging the animations I want to show up with that dialogue option, then testing it. and the biggest problem with this approach is if at any time the scripts change and tags are added or excluded from the search script's parameters, then the process has to be repeated from the start; there is no picking up where I left off because I have to rediscover all the new search conditions by looking through the source code again. 

I'm just hoping there's some way to save all the tags used in each dialogue option somewhere, and have those printed out when the cursor highlights one of the dialogue toggles in the MCM menu, like a regular help tooltip.

The tags are all in TIF script fragments so I can't access them from the MCM script in any dynamic fashion, and I don't want to add 100-200 strings to an already big enough script. I will release a new version of SLATE soon that allows loading of different animation set files, and will include a file with the SLEN options with that. It is attached to this post, you can copy the contents to your custom animation set file for the time being.

Assuming an FM couple, the make love option searches for animations with both the "Loving" and "Facing" tags IIRC, and excluding the "Furniture" and "Aggressive" tags.

SLEN Dialogue Choices.json

Edit: Animations for the FM make love option must have all the tags "Vaginal,Facing,Loving" and none of the tags "Furniture,Aggressive,Anal".

A note to people who use both SLEN and my SLA Monitor Widget (SLAM) mods: If you enable the Virtual Sex Life feature in SLEN, you should disable the "Force NPC arousal calculation" option in SLAM. Initializing arousal values already happens as a necessary step in the Virtual Sex Life feature of SLEN. In terms of performance the SLEN feature should be better unless you run around an awful lot and have your SLAM scanning interval set to a very long duration. You can still use both features together, they won't bite each other, but SLAM probably won't find any uninitialized NPCs because SLEN already processed them.

I seem to be having problems since updating to the latest version, using the default settings SLEN only ever chooses one animation for orgies, which seems to be a Leito MFF one which 3 of my female followers use, even though SexLab seems to think I'm in the animation I'm actually stuck beside it with a 4th follower and SLEN will not allow me to switch animations to anything else.

If I raise the minimum participants to 5 to match the maximum SLEN then chooses the FB Cassanova MFFFF  5 way which is great as it's the only one of my mods that's ever picked that anim... BUT  I may have to switch back to the previous version of SLEN as only having one animation choice isn't much fun and selecting group sex via dialogue only seems to give animations to my followers and not all others in the same area that I have raised to at least friend rank, even though their relationship rank still increases, they're not animating and the same thing happened in my last dragon kill orgy right in the middle of Riverwood, the only ones animating were my character and 4 females.

I seem to be having problems since updating to the latest version, using the default settings SLEN only ever chooses one animation for orgies, which seems to be a Leito MFF one which 3 of my female followers use, even though SexLab seems to think I'm in the animation I'm actually stuck beside it with a 4th follower and SLEN will not allow me to switch animations to anything else.

If I raise the minimum participants to 5 to match the maximum SLEN then chooses the FB Cassanova MFFFF  5 way which is great as it's the only one of my mods that's ever picked that anim... BUT  I may have to switch back to the previous version of SLEN as only having one animation choice isn't much fun and selecting group sex via dialogue only seems to give animations to my followers and not all others in the same area that I have raised to at least friend rank, even though their relationship rank still increases, they're not animating and the same thing happened in my last dragon kill orgy right in the middle of Riverwood, the only ones animating were my character and 4 females.

You'll have to post a papyrus log, otherwise I cannot tell you what is happening. You say you first try the default settings and then raise the max to 5, but the max of 5 IS the default setting, so it's not entirely clear what your settings are either.

Edit: sorry I see now you said you raised the minimum to 5. That's generally not a good idea because when you have 4 actors left they will not be animated. Best is the leave the minimum to 2 (or even 1, so that left-over NPCs will masturbate). If you set the minimum to 2 (the default) and you have 2 males left but no MM animations, they will not be animated, keep that in mind. Likewise, if you have 5 males left, but no MMMMM, MMMM, MMM or MM animations, they will not be animated because no fitting animations can be found for them.

The whole point is that I HAVE plenty of animations, but it's ONLY choosing  that one Leito MFF animation, it's  as if all my other animations don't exist, as for raising the minimum to 5, that was just an experiment to see if I could get it to use a different animation, as it turned out, that was the ONLY way to get it to use another anim.

I normally have papyrus logging turned off, so I'll have to enable it and re-install the latest SLEN.