Any plans to integrate this with OSA/ Osex framework?

isn't OSA limited to consensual animation at the moment, what would limit the options SLEN could offer?

Well aside from that, SLEN is called SexLab Eager NPCs for a good reason :) It's written for SexLab and SexLab Aroused and uses all the specific functionality both offer, it doesn't just use SexLab as an animation starter. To replace that with OSA would be like doing a heart transplant on a healthy person.

Thanks for this mod! I've been using it for nearly a year now and I like it very much. I just upgraded to the most recent version and I'm really impressed with the improvements, new dialogue options (especially "Whatever you want is fine with me"). It also seems to be running more smoothly with its requirements. Thanks for a job well done!

The latest update, 20160820 isn't working for me.  Most is fine, but when I suggest group action, nothing happens.  It's as if it wasn't asked.  Very odd.

Please post a papyrus log, otherwise I cannot help you.

Had the same problem but figured that the script fragment may be baked into the save game.

it was so i completly cleaned my save game from SLEN (just to make sure) and everything is working again, including orgies.

The latest update, 20160820 isn't working for me.  Most is fine, but when I suggest group action, nothing happens.  It's as if it wasn't asked.  Very odd.

Please post a papyrus log, otherwise I cannot help you.

Had the same problem but figured that the script fragment may be baked into the save game.

it was so i completly cleaned my save game from SLEN (just to make sure) and everything is working again, including orgies.

Hmm, the TIF fragments shouldn't be in the savegame, unless a call to StartSex somehow never returned. I checked a whole bunch of my own savegames, but no SLENTIF* files are in them. I would suggest trying this:

1. "Stop current animations" function in SexLab Rebuild&Clean

2. Wait a minute or 2

3. Make a new savegame

4. Load the new save and see if it works now.

Failing that, you can use Savetool or something similar to remove all SLENTIF* scripts from your savegame. That way you get to keep your recent partners and charm scores.

Edit: something else you can try, probably best in combination with the 4 steps above, is to disable the Sex Dialogues in the SLEN MCM menu. So like this:

1. Disable the SLEN Sex Dialogues in SLEN MCM

2. "Stop current animations" function in SexLab Rebuild&Clean

3. Wait a minute or 2

4. Make a new savegame

5. Load the new save

6. Enable the SLEN Sex Dialogues and see if it works now.

Is there any implementation of having the Amulet of Articulation affect charming chances?

Usually, speech checks in the vanilla game asks if the player also might have that Amulet equipped, and always passes the speech check with that amulet on.

With the hoops you have to go through to get that amulet in the vanilla game (25 procedural quests and 5 special jobs, then beating Thieves guild MQ), a 100% success rate would seem like a good enough reward, especially if that reward leads to always persuading people to get it on. :)

Is there any implementation of having the Amulet of Articulation affect charming chances?

Usually, speech checks in the vanilla game asks if the player also might have that Amulet equipped, and always passes the speech check with that amulet on.

With the hoops you have to go through to get that amulet in the vanilla game (25 procedural quests and 5 special jobs, then beating Thieves guild MQ), a 100% success rate would seem like a good enough reward, especially if that reward leads to always persuading people to get it on. smile.png

The speech increase from the amulet will certainly help you to maximize your speech score on the charm check, but no more than that. Unless you got it at a high level, an Amulet of Dibella would give you a better bonus. Charming is not a persuasion check, and the thieves guild has little to do with charming people in the sense of SLEN, so I don't see why the hoops you have to go through for them should have any effect.

There are vanilla quests that give you an advantage though, the ones that make you Agent of Mara and Agent of Dibella both give permanent bonuses to charm score once completed. Of course there's also the Dibella's Champion quest from SLEN itself which gives you access to Dibella's Circlet which also gives a considerable bonus, as well as the Cloak of Androgyny spell which gives a big bonus when charming against the gender preference of an NPC. Put all of those together with the spells, shout, effects and potions and it's already possible to get your charm score up to 250%, so I really don't think I'll make it any easier :)

With the hoops you have to go through to get that amulet in the vanilla game (25 procedural quests and 5 special jobs, then beating Thieves guild MQ), a 100% success rate would seem like a good enough reward, especially if that reward leads to always persuading people to get it on. smile.png

The speech increase from the amulet will certainly help you to maximize your speech score on the charm check, but no more than that. Unless you got it at a high level, an Amulet of Dibella would give you a better bonus. Charming is not a persuasion check, and the thieves guild has little to do with charming people in the sense of SLEN, so I don't see why the hoops you have to go through for them should have any effect.

There are vanilla quests that give you an advantage though, the ones that make you Agent of Mara and Agent of Dibella both give permanent bonuses to charm score once completed. Of course there's also the Dibella's Champion quest from SLEN itself which gives you access to Dibella's Circlet which also gives a considerable bonus, as well as the Cloak of Androgyny spell which gives a big bonus when charming against the gender preference of an NPC. Put all of those together with the spells, shout, effects and potions and it's already possible to get your charm score up to 250%, so I really don't think I'll make it any easier :)

On the other hand, as a master thief, you should be able to charm a lady with something sparkly instead. Don't all the diamond company commercials claim that? :D

On the other hand, as a master thief, you should be able to charm a lady with something sparkly instead. Don't all the diamond company commercials claim that? biggrin.png

If the diamond companies are to be believed, you're supposed to give the diamonds to the lady, not wear them yourself. :P

The Amulet of Articulation isn't just a sparkly thing, it's a public recognition of the fact that you are the guild master of the thieves guild. The fact that it makes persuasion checks succeed isn't because it's pretty or because it's enchanted, but because people are afraid to end up in trouble when they cross the thieves guild. At least that's how I've always interpreted it. That might work for a shop keeper or guard, but when the guild master of the thieves guild starts using his guild-backed power to persuade people to bed him, I doubt they'd be a guild master much longer.

On the other hand, as a master thief, you should be able to charm a lady with something sparkly instead. Don't all the diamond company commercials claim that? :D

If the diamond companies are to be believed, you're supposed to give the diamonds to the lady, not wear them yourself. :P

One if my favorite (and relative) videos: 

Hello again

I tripped over some Translation faults at the dialogue-lines of the german Translation during my game.

The Line originally in english says "Make Love to Me", in german Version it shows "Mach Liebe Mir Mir" but it should be "Mach Liebe mit Mir"

"I want to get rough with you" is shown as "Es möchte etwas gröber zu dir sein", should be "Ich möchte etwas gröber zu dir sein"

"I want to lick your pussy" is shown as "Leck meine Muschi" whitch in english would say "lick my pussy". It should be something like "Ich will deine Muschi lecken" or "Lass mich deine Muschi lecken"(in english "let me lick your pussy").

Just a report, no need to hurry with fixing this lines. :D

On the other hand, as a master thief, you should be able to charm a lady with something sparkly instead. Don't all the diamond company commercials claim that? biggrin.png

The Amulet of Articulation isn't just a sparkly thing, it's a public recognition of the fact that you are the guild master of the thieves guild. The fact that it makes persuasion checks succeed isn't because it's pretty or because it's enchanted, but because people are afraid to end up in trouble when they cross the thieves guild. At least that's how I've always interpreted it. That might work for a shop keeper or guard, but when the guild master of the thieves guild starts using his guild-backed power to persuade people to bed him, I doubt they'd be a guild master much longer.

Huh, I just always thought the amulet had an enchantment on it, not that the effect was social.

I meant stealing the gems from elsewhere and giving them as gifts, to butter up your prospective target. I meant it mostly in jest, as I've thought a lot of the commercials seemed to imply that you could buy your way out of trouble with an SO by giving jewelry.

If the diamond companies are to be believed, you're supposed to give the diamonds to the lady, not wear them yourself. tongue.png

Huh, I just always thought the amulet had an enchantment on it, not that the effect was social.

I meant stealing the gems from elsewhere and giving them as gifts, to butter up your prospective target. I meant it mostly in jest, as I've thought a lot of the commercials seemed to imply that you could buy your way out of trouble with an SO by giving jewelry.

It's really all a bit academic I think. Generally by the time you have completed the thieves guild master quest, you really should have no problem getting a 100% score on your charming, unless you go out of your way not to use any of the available tools or have remained a virgin until that time. By that time you'll easily get the max 50 score on speech and with 30 arousal from just the first word of the shout that already puts you on 80%. If you don't have the agent of mara or dibella bonuses you can cast a minor or lesser magnify ardor and you're there, even if the NPC was unaroused to start with.

I've thought about adding jewellery gifts but that's really more something for engagements and weddings. If you started handing out diamonds to tavern wenches you'd likely end up dead and robbed behind the tavern rather than in a warm bed.

hello i'm having a problem with this mod ...

i installed it both with a manager and manually but as soon as i lauch the game, it crashes ...

i think i have everithing required for it to work though (skse, finis,skyui, sexlab ...)

i'm kind of new to ...well ... "sex" modding, all the mods i had installed up until now were grapjical mods found on the nexus mod site so when i decided to spice things up a bit i downloaded sexlab and some animations but, if i understood this correctly, i needed a "dialogue" mod to activate them so i found this one ... aaaand i don't know why it doesn't work :/

can anybody help me please ??

the version i have for this mod is this one: SexLab Eager NPCs_20160714

in the attachment files you can see all the mods i have installed (activated or not)

thank you in advance ^^

post-1191410-0-20124700-1472311264_thumb.jpg

post-1191410-0-94012300-1472311266_thumb.jpg

Hello again

I tripped over some Translation faults at the dialogue-lines of the german Translation during my game.

The Line originally in english says "Make Love to Me", in german Version it shows "Mach Liebe Mir Mir" but it should be "Mach Liebe mit Mir"

"I want to get rough with you" is shown as "Es möchte etwas gröber zu dir sein", should be "Ich möchte etwas gröber zu dir sein"

"I want to lick your pussy" is shown as "Leck meine Muschi" whitch in english would say "lick my pussy". It should be something like "Ich will deine Muschi lecken" or "Lass mich deine Muschi lecken"(in english "let me lick your pussy").

Just a report, no need to hurry with fixing this lines. biggrin.png

Took me a while, but thanks for reporting those errors.

They'll be fixed.

hello i'm having a problem with this mod ...

i installed it both with a manager and manually but as soon as i lauch the game, it crashes ...

i think i have everithing required for it to work though (skse, finis,skyui, sexlab ...)

i'm kind of new to ...well ... "sex" modding, all the mods i had installed up until now were grapjical mods found on the nexus mod site so when i decided to spice things up a bit i downloaded sexlab and some animations but, if i understood this correctly, i needed a "dialogue" mod to activate them so i found this one ... aaaand i don't know why it doesn't work :/

can anybody help me please ??

the version i have for this mod is this one: SexLab Eager NPCs_20160714

in the attachment files you can see all the mods i have installed (activated or not)

thank you in advance ^^

Crashes upon loading are 99.9% of the times caused by missing masters.

Check again and make sure you have installed every requirement.

To make things a bit easier:

Download and install TES5Edit. Start it up and it will give you the reason why your game crashes.

On a sidenote:

checking the screenshots i've noticed that you don't have a compatible skeleton installed (or i missed it).

Make sure you have one (recommended: XP32 extended  by Groovtama)

Hello again

Just a report, no need to hurry with fixing this lines. biggrin.png

Took me a while, but thanks for reporting those errors.

They'll be fixed.

Beamer - for some reason new options (group sex) in "Whatever you like is fine with me" doesn't work for me although I installed the mod on the new game.

Example: I set "minimal group sex members" to 3 instead of 2 (the change didn't change anything) in MCM menu. I approached to my lover (Adrianne Avenicci (as well as other lovers) with my follower who is also my lover. When pressing  "Whatever you like..."  I'm getting "....." (line of dots) for few seconds and then some random one on one sex starts. No group sex option at all. Any suggeston?

I would like to propose two small tweaks for immersion:

1. Removing the "(slen)" from the dialogue choices. It is inconsistent with the vanilla skyrim dialogue format.

2. Having the option of only showing SLEN dialogue with npcs that match the sexlab gender preference setting, for the consistency of the roleplay experience.

If thats not your thing, i fully understand. But it might enhance the player experience by not breaking the fourth wall as often.

i thought about removing it in the german translation but kept it in place so SLEN dialogue can easily be distinguished from other similar dialogue.
it's more helpfull then it breaks immersion, at least for me.

i thought about removing it in the german translation but kept it in place so SLEN dialogue can easily be distinguished from other similar dialogue.

it's more helpfull then it breaks immersion, at least for me.

I also prefer that it there, as there are too many similar dialogues these days, it gets confusing which one goes with which mod.  I can pick out the SLEN dialogue right away. 

Hello, quick question, I am using this mod along with the "Shared Serana Dialogue" i know its a modders resource and i was wondering if her voice works with the dialogues that are present in this mod. If it doesnt, what dialogue mod can trigger her voice activation to then proceed to sex scenes?