What music do you listen to?

2 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

The 90s had some great music, but nothing compares to the late 2010s.

Really? You skipped over an entire decade. Granted it was only the first 5 years of 2000 to 2010 that had anything good because of the 90's influence still going on. But still, I was waiting for a chance to get this one in:

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Music in all forms is so necessary to stay sane I think. :classic_wink:

Exactly. And if the music industry hadn't gone 'scorched Earth' on Napster and other music DL programs; We wouldn't have the plague that is 'Facebook'. They burned down the cure, and helped in unleashing a disease. And some wonder why I find the message in the following song so true.

[Mindless Self Indulgence - What Do They Know?] & [Wumpscut - Bloodbathing Tub]

I've actually got something of a cover to the former I like to pitch in when playing along the song, something of a personal touch to add melody to the silent voids which feel odd in some places and throw the fluidity off. ?

On 11/4/2022 at 1:14 AM, Wandering_Mania said:

But you forgot one of the many that caused the downfall of that 'free sharing of cultural influence':

Plus Metallica played a big part in it. The whiny richy bastards.

I HATE covers. When I say 90ties, rule, I MEAN 90ties! Not "1990" ...

So I'll take the original ...

2 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

I hope this video remains on YT.   It got banned a few years ago.  

That's not the only one. I mean, trying to find an uncensored, and full, version of the original music video for the following song has become nigh impossible;

Edited by Wandering_Mania
11 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Please, don't tell me you see this blond as sexy because you said you don't like blonds ;) Or it is the song only that you like. :D

Oh, I find her sexy as well, and the song is great.   It has nothing to do with being able to identify with Glen Frey at the end, when you finally get the nerve to ask a girl way out of your league only to be shot down when your (or mine in this case) social standing is too low.   Another song, that I get..course I was a nerd (not a punk) and am definitely not a superstar.    I will post Avril (another blonde who I find attractive) in your thread.

10 hours ago, Wandering_Mania said:

That's not the only one. I mean, trying to find an uncensored, and full, version of the original music video for the following song has become nigh impossible;

Good song, but I think mine was banned because of the whole "give us more money or else" argument.     I appreciate artists getting paid for what they do, but.... come on, you gotta put your hits from 4 decades ago on YT now!