What music do you listen to?

1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

> The music from this song is still very popular in our country. Many TV shows use it as introductory music or in video clips.

Fuck that song!    They recorded it incorrectly, missing the first beat on the second stanza!!!!    We had to play that in high school band for the basketball team (pep band for the Tigers) and I forgot to wait that damn fucking half beat, started playing and got yelled at by the band director later.    I am very glad that I don't let stuff that happened 36 years ago bias me. but..

I HATE that song!

but this one....is good.

(note to moderators, Eva likely knows I am teasing/joking so this isn't an attack at all).

Edited by steelpanther24
7 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Fuck that song!    They recorded it incorrectly, missing the first beat on the second stanza!!!!    We had to play that in high school band for the basketball team (pep band for the Tigers) and I forgot to wait that damn fucking half beat, started playing and got yelled at by the band director later.    I am very glad that I don't let stuff that happened 36 years ago bias me. but..

I HATE that song!

but this one....is good.

(note to moderators, Eva likely knows I am teasing/joking so this isn't an attack at all).

> Sorry to hear that although I prefer the version I posted.

> So, you played that song 36 years ago??? :classic_ohmy: You must be .... ahem .... not that young now ;) (just joking)

Edited by Evaloves4
Just now, Evaloves4 said:

> Oh my, you are little bit more then double older then me. You could be my father by the age :D It's not that it bothers me. I am just saying. :)

That is just the song, I am not 64. 

As this is the music thread, this was the number one song (in the US) the year I was born.

Hmm..... Janet can still look pretty good. And still maintainin' after all these years.... :classic_tongue:

Now this old music vid of her used to make me so fuckin hot. Good sound, some sexy moves. She was like the Michael you actually wanted to fuck, lol.

Edited by KoolHndLuke