What music do you listen to?

10 hours ago, lllb_jm said:

Dear Sir, it's easy to talk about the devil when you have never met him. It is true that he is difficult to recognize. That’s the kind of guy you run into and don’t look at. You never actually see him coming... How do you call him, Satan? Lucifer? And when we know that Lucifer means Bearer of Light or Lightbringer and that it was also one of the names of Jesus-Christ... Anyway, I meddle with what concerns me and feel that we must always be polite with the ladies... signed: Jace alias Jason alias Miroslav... Too long to explain... Yours sincerely

Dear Entitled brainless one,

Have you not seen the state of the world lately? Have you not seen how the 'Straight white blond haired, blue eyed male' is under attack from every angle by the 'entitled woke western females'? I was trying to be as polite as I possibly could with Eva, but I was sick of the bragging. I may be a bit rude with you, but that's only because you seem to think that I should be admonished for being sick of the bragging. Courtesy is a 2 way street, and you started out with me on the attack, so I attack right back.

Signed:

A pissed off, fed up, blond haired blue eyed straight white German American male.

And here's a song for just you:

20 minutes ago, lllb_jm said:

> My Prince's father grew up in orphanage and he liked "Sivi dom"  and "Specijalno vaspiatnje" movies, saying that they are very similar to his life story, especially second one. When my Prince told me that, my Ivy and I watched both movies and we cried a lot.

2 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said:

Personally I don't listen to this at all. But I do remember being tortured with it as a kid. The girls in the day care I went to wouldn't stop playing it over and over and over and over.

> If i remember correctly, my Prince told me that his father told him that she is a Christian singer. It's not that it's wrong, I am just saying. :)

9 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

> If i remember correctly, my Prince told me that his father told him that she is a Christian singer. It's not that it's wrong, I am just saying. :)

Well I have always hated that song, simply because of the CIA 'Manuel Noriega style' torture I had to endure as a kid, that almost drove my brain right out of my skull. Though I do also remember me and a friend attempted to combat it with this:

3 minutes ago, Wandering_Mania said:

Well I have always hated that song, simply because of the CIA 'Manuel Noriega style' torture I had to endure as a kid, that almost drove my brain right out of my skull. Though I do also remember me and a friend attempted to combat it with this:

> :)

> My Prince said that his parents had a girl neighbor who listened all the time and every day this song. It drove them crazy. Well, when I heard it, I liked it but after hearing it few times in the row, I couldn't stand it anymore.