Radiant Prostitution 3.2.2 (29-Oct-2015)

This mod is great, but I want to ask u if it is possible that u change serving clients/prostitution thing in a way that if you start to serve and then accept to prostitute that u dont swich to prostitution but rather stay to serve. That I think is more in spirit of establishment since inns r of course not a bordells. I dont know if u got advancement of ur skills if u serve but if u dont get then I think u can put that u advance 2 times slower if u only serve food with occasional sex.

In any case I like very much what u have done with mod so far :)

I agree with you, but the innkeeper is not designed to handle multiple jobs at the same time, which is why the food job automatically ends if you agree to sex a client. Changing this would require extensive modifications to the mod, something I don't want to risk at the moment while there are still plenty other bugs left unsolved.

This mod is great, but I want to ask u if it is possible that u change serving clients/prostitution thing in a way that if you start to serve and then accept to prostitute that u dont swich to prostitution but rather stay to serve. That I think is more in spirit of establishment since inns r of course not a bordells. I dont know if u got advancement of ur skills if u serve but if u dont get then I think u can put that u advance 2 times slower if u only serve food with occasional sex.

In any case I like very much what u have done with mod so far :)

I agree with you, but the innkeeper is not designed to handle multiple jobs at the same time, which is why the food job automatically ends if you agree to sex a client. Changing this would require extensive modifications to the mod, something I don't want to risk at the moment while there are still plenty other bugs left unsolved.

Damn thats bad, but I agree with u that mod need to be as much stable as possible.

Ok, having a new problem, this time the werewolf issue. Stuck in the room, sex keeps happening, but it never ends the quest, just more sex. I've made sure that creatures are allowed in the sexlab mcm, and wolves are active in the bestiality rape mod. What else do I need to check? Sorry for having more questions :(

Ok, having a new problem, this time the werewolf issue. Stuck in the room, sex keeps happening, but it never ends the quest, just more sex. I've made sure that creatures are allowed in the sexlab mcm, and wolves are active in the bestiality rape mod. What else do I need to check? Sorry for having more questions :(

Every creature takes a turn, so it's a total of 5 scenes.

If it's been more than 5 and they're still going at it, I'll need your Radiant Prostitution debug log. It's generally found in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User

Every creature takes a turn, so it's a total of 5 scenes.

If it's been more than 5 and they're still going at it, I'll need your Radiant Prostitution debug log. It's generally found in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User

oh, it's been more.  i'm up to 25, lol

weird, my games\skyrim has no logs folder.  is there a file name i can search for to see where it actually is on my computer?

weird, my games\skyrim has no logs folder.  is there a file name i can search for to see where it actually is on my computer?

It's not in Skyrim, it's in Documents. As in, your Windows documents folder. Hence: Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User

And yes, the file is named: Radiant Prostitution.0.log

It's not in Skyrim, it's in Documents. As in, your Windows documents folder. Hence: Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\User

And yes, the file is named: Radiant Prostitution.0.log

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\ has no logs folder, and a complete search failed to find that file.  that makes NO sense.  it HAS to be there somewhere, doesn't it?

Documents\My Games\Skyrim\ has no logs folder, and a complete search failed to find that file.  that makes NO sense.  it HAS to be there somewhere, doesn't it?

You likely have Papyrus logs disabled:

In Documents\My Games\Skyrim, there should be a Skyrim.ini file. Open it with a text editor, and look for a [Papyrus] section. There are 3 variables you need to change from 0 to 1:

bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1
bLoadDebugInformation = 1

If one or more of these variables isn't present in your file, you can just copy and add it in the Papyrus section. If there is no Papyrus section, add it at the end of the file, by copying this text block:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1

Save the file once you're done editing.

You should now have Papyrus logging enabled, but it doesn't work retroactively, so you'll need to start the quest from the beginning until you run into the same problem, then send me the Radiant Prostitution.0.log. Also, send the Papyrus.0.log too, as it may provide additional details as to what's going wrong. It's found in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script.

In Documents\My Games\Skyrim, there should be a Skyrim.ini file. Open it with a text editor, and look for a [Papyrus] section. There are 3 variables you need to change from 0 to 1:

bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1

If one or more of these variables isn't present in your file, you can just copy and add it in the Papyrus section. If there is no Papyrus section, add it at the end of the file, by copying this text block:

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1

You should now have Papyrus logging enabled, but it doesn't work retroactively, so you'll need to start the quest from the beginning until you run into the same problem, then send me the Radiant Prostitution.0.log. Also, send the Papyrus.0.log too, as it may provide additional details as to what's going wrong. It's found in Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script.

yup, all were set to 0.  testing now.  will reply/edit my post as fast as i can.

edit:  ok, stopped the game after 9 "encounters".  here's the files.

edit 2:  there's almost no info in that radiant prostitution file.  that can't be right.  i'm starting the quest over again to get a new file.

bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1

[Papyrus]
bEnableLogging = 1
bEnableTrace = 1

ok, started the quest over completely again.  got to the werewolf scene.  had about 8 or 9 "encounters", then nothing happened, no more encounters, nothing.  files attached.

Papyrus.0.log

Radiant Prostitution.0.log

ok, started the quest over completely again.  got to the werewolf scene.  had about 8 or 9 "encounters", then nothing happened, no more encounters, nothing.  files attached.

Okay, that Papyrus log looks really messy. It shows a SexLab animation involving the player character and a wolf, which proceeds into stage 1, but then SexLab just stops sending updates. There's no indication of the animation proceeding into the later stages, nor is there any sign of a new animation being started. There's just a gigantic amount of error logs spanning over 3,000 lines, due to Spectator Crowds. I'd recommend uninstalling Spectator Crowds for the time being, as it may be interfering with SexLab somehow.

On another note, the files you sent me don't seem to match at all, so that may be why I'm only seeing one animation. (Radiant Prostitution.0.log is dated 07:33 PM to 07:34 PM, whereas the Papyrus log is 08:14 PM to 08:22 PM.)

Okay, that Papyrus log looks really messy. It shows a SexLab animation involving the player character and a wolf, which proceeds into stage 1, but then SexLab just stops sending updates. There's no indication of the animation proceeding into the later stages, nor is there any sign of a new animation being started. There's just a gigantic amount of error logs spanning over 3,000 lines, due to Spectator Crowds. I'd recommend uninstalling Spectator Crowds for the time being, as it may be interfering with SexLab somehow.

On another note, the files you sent me don't seem to match at all, so that may be why I'm only seeing one animation. (Radiant Prostitution.0.log is dated 07:33 PM to 07:34 PM, whereas the Papyrus log is 08:14 PM to 08:22 PM.)

let me try uninstalling spectator crowds and trying it again.

not sure why they would have different times.  they're both the .0 files.  let me give the uninstall a shot, and see what happens.  if it fails again, i'll check the timestamps on the new files it creates.

not sure why they would have different times.  they're both the .0 files.  let me give the uninstall a shot, and see what happens.  if it fails again, i'll check the timestamps on the new files it creates.

Skyrim generates a new Papyrus file every time you restart the game. The Papyrus.0 becomes Papyrus.1, 2 becomes 3, etc, to a maximum of 4 log files. 0 is the log of the most recent (or currently active) session, 3 is the oldest. So if you restarted your game in-between testing, then some of the log output will be in the older log files.

Skyrim generates a new Papyrus file every time you restart the game. The Papyrus.0 becomes Papyrus.1, 2 becomes 3, etc, to a maximum of 4 log files. 0 is the log of the most recent (or currently active) session, 3 is the oldest. So if you restarted your game in-between testing, then some of the log output will be in the older log files.

those last 2 i uploaded were from a restart of the game, and a total restart of the quest.  i just restarted again, after disabling spectator crowds.  no failed animations this time, but 7 or 8 acts, and no "end" to the scene.  have new files, not sure if that helps, or if i'm just kinda screwed here.  again, timestamps don't totally match up.

Papyrus.0.log

Radiant Prostitution.0.log

those last 2 i uploaded were from a restart of the game, and a total restart of the quest.  i just restarted again, after disabling spectator crowds.  no failed animations this time, but 7 or 8 acts, and no "end" to the scene.  have new files, not sure if that helps, or if i'm just kinda screwed here.  again, timestamps don't totally match up.

Ah, that Papyrus log file has exactly the information I was looking for.

It looks like the SexLab framework is trying to start multiple animations simultaneously. Do you have any mods that automatically start animations with creatures, such as SexLab Aroused Creatures?

If not, then the problem is most likely specific to RP and I'll need to do some edits to that quest and ask you to test it again.

Ah, that Papyrus log file has exactly the information I was looking for.

It looks like the SexLab framework is trying to start multiple animations simultaneously. Do you have any mods that automatically start animations with creatures, such as SexLab Aroused Creatures?

If not, then the problem is most likely specific to RP and I'll need to do some edits to that quest and ask you to test it again.

i DO have aroused creatures.  should i deactivate it in nmm?

let me give it a shot.  back in a minute.

Make sure to test it with a save where you haven't been teleported into the werewolf cell yet, otherwise the quest may have already broken due to Aroused Creatures stealing the animation for itself.

OH MY GOD, YOU ARE MY HERO!  that did it!  thank you soooooo much :)  the scene finished!!!!

i can't tell you how much i appreciate your dedication to this mod, and just how patient and helpful you are (even to mod idiots like me).  this is my favorite mod in the game, and i can't thank you enough.  wasting your time looking through other people's problems isn't your job, and you do it without asking for anything.  thank you, thank you, thank you  :heart:

OH MY GOD, YOU ARE MY HERO!  that did it!  thank you soooooo much :)  the scene finished!!!!

i can't tell you how much i appreciate your dedication to this mod, and just how patient and helpful you are (even to mod idiots like me).  this is my favorite mod in the game, and i can't thank you enough.  wasting your time looking through other people's problems isn't your job, and you do it without asking for anything.  thank you, thank you, thank you  :heart:

You're welcome. :)

Seeing as that solved the problem, the compatibility issue is clear:

Radiant Prostitution needs to play a SexLab animation 5 times in a row,, one for each creature in that cell. The way it does this is by starting the first animation with a special flag, then waiting until SexLab broadcasts a AnimationEnd event with that flag, at which point it starts the second animation, and so on until all 5 are done. If, at any point, Aroused Creatures also attempts to start a SexLab animation, RP may get an error because it can't start its own animation while the actors are already busy. This is what was causing the infinite animations, it was basically AC starting them one after the other after breaking RP.

So with that in mind, assuming you'd prefer to keep both RP and AC active, you could check if Aroused Creatures has an MCM that allows the mod to be toggled off temporarily. If it does, all you have to do is disable it at the start of an RP quest involving bestiality, then toggle it back on at the end. This should allow both mods to co-exist without stepping on each other's toes. Also, in the future I may look into automatically toggling Aroused Creatures on and off depending on whether there's a RP quest active.

Also, if you like, you may reinstall Spectator Crowds, as it looks like it wasn't the culprit here. However, given the very very VERY high amount of Papyrus errors that mod was generating, I would recommend against it for two reasons: 1) A mod with that many constant script errors has a negative impact on script and general game performance. 2) It makes your Papyrus log practically unreadable due to all the error spam.

You're welcome. :)

Seeing as that solved the problem, the compatibility issue is clear:

Radiant Prostitution needs to play a SexLab animation 5 times in a row,, one for each creature in that cell. The way it does this is by starting the first animation with a special flag, then waiting until SexLab broadcasts a AnimationEnd event with that flag, at which point it starts the second animation, and so on until all 5 are done. If, at any point, Aroused Creatures also attempts to start a SexLab animation, RP may get an error because it can't start its own animation while the actors are already busy. This is what was causing the infinite animations, it was basically AC starting them one after the other after breaking RP.

So with that in mind, assuming you'd prefer to keep both RP and AC active, you could check if Aroused Creatures has an MCM that allows the mod to be toggled off temporarily. If it does, all you have to do is disable it at the start of an RP quest involving bestiality, then toggle it back on at the end. This should allow both mods to co-exist without stepping on each other's toes. Also, in the future I may look into automatically toggling Aroused Creatures on and off depending on whether there's a RP quest active.

Also, if you like, you may reinstall Spectator Crowds, as it looks like it wasn't the culprit here. However, given the very very VERY high amount of Papyrus that mod was generating, I would recommend against it for two reasons: 1) A mod with that many constant script errors has a negative impact on script and general game performance. 2) It makes your Papyrus log practically unreadable due to all the error spam.

after i finish this quest, i'll reactivate aroused creatures.  spectator crowds i can live without.  not that big of a deal.  if aroused creatures doesn't have a toggle off function, i can always deactivate it before the quest, not an issue at all.

thanks again for the help!  i HOPE (for YOUR sake) i have no more questions on this thing!  i'm sure you're sick of my crap  :D  :P

after i finish this quest, i'll reactivate aroused creatures.  spectator crowds i can live without.  not that big of a deal.  if aroused creatures doesn't have a toggle off function, i can always deactivate it before the quest, not an issue at all.

thanks again for the help!  i HOPE (for YOUR sake) i have no more questions on this thing!  i'm sure you're sick of my crap  :D  :P

Sick of solving bugs? Never! :P

Aroused Creatures does seem to have a 'Mod Active' checkbox in its MCM, so it can be toggled on and off without having to restart the game.

For the house competition quest, is the result fixed or can I keep reloading saves until I get a win?

The result is pre-determined at the start of the paired animations, so reloading will only yield a different result if your save is before that point. And if you're willing to go that far just to get paid, you may as well open the console and spawn some gold to pretend you won the bet. :P

random question, my good mr wraith:  are there supposed to be some dance animations involved in the mod?  theres options in the mcm for dance animations, and i often get "strip and begin" options, but everyone just stands there until the  actual sex starts, then they do the regular strip animations.  just curious if maybe i'm missing some fnis moves or something.