Hi Delzaron, I just need to know... Where is the location that Daithe lead to in the quest "TUNNELING". I try setting stage it but i still stuck at the slave quarters... so things doesn't actually move from there...

BTW Great mod.

(PS: Just a suggestion... can you make walktrough on each and every mission, or at least the one with reported bugs?)

In the animonculry.

the package is ok, but don't work... don't worry, I'll rework that too...

and how to access this animonculry that you mentioned? Can you give me the direction to it from the slave quarters?

The west, near the lava pits.

Hi Delzaron, I just need to know... Where is the location that Daithe lead to in the quest "TUNNELING". I try setting stage it but i still stuck at the slave quarters... so things doesn't actually move from there...

BTW Great mod.

(PS: Just a suggestion... can you make walktrough on each and every mission, or at least the one with reported bugs?)

In the animonculry.

the package is ok, but don't work... don't worry, I'll rework that too...

and how to access this animonculry that you mentioned? Can you give me the direction to it from the slave quarters?

The west, near the lava pits.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm having a problem with the mod and I can't ind a fix yet.

There's no lights in Inb, it's completely dark. I have no lights changing mod, as it seem the be the problem in other cases. I start the mod with Simple slavery, to skip the investigation part (mage always underground and commands dont help, so I'm stuck that way to). Maybe that's the problem? I used to start that way on an previous version and there was no problems. 

I CTD when i get near Bleakwind Bluff, even in the new update, i saw there was an issue with something similar for another area and it was fixed going back to 1.9 but that didn't help here, can i get some help?

Again ?

Ok, I'll test AFS again.

Hi, I'm having a problem with the mod and I can't ind a fix yet.

There's no lights in Inb, it's completely dark. I have no lights changing mod, as it seem the be the problem in other cases. I start the mod with Simple slavery, to skip the investigation part (mage always underground and commands dont help, so I'm stuck that way to). Maybe that's the problem? I used to start that way on an previous version and there was no problems. 

Ibn have lights : a big artificial sun, some torchs, and mushrooms lights.

I'm planning to rework TID... so, the slave part will change a little.

I CTD when i get near Bleakwind Bluff, even in the new update, i saw there was an issue with something similar for another area and it was fixed going back to 1.9 but that didn't help here, can i get some help?

Again ?

Ok, I'll test AFS again.

I'm playing it with the recommended mods and their requirements only if that helps

My quests ask me to talk to Frabbi, but she is in a cage outside the allowed territory (crossing a bridge right on the edge of the city, near the lava region). How can i reach her/ fix this.

toggle free cam, highlight her in console command turn off free cam and then write moveto.player with her still being highlighted.

The slavery part really need some changes... I should create a true slaves camp...

Hello again Delzaron, I got stuck yet again another quest named Serving a little girl where I have to send some kind of skooma shipment to riften but the problem is, i never get the skooma... so... pls help...

(BTW the slave quater location, you can change it to the far end corner of the map and surrounded by every other area so that the slaves have to gone through the whole Ibn in order to escape...)

Hello again Delzaron, I got stuck yet again another quest named Serving a little girl where I have to send some kind of skooma shipment to riften but the problem is, i never get the skooma... so... pls help...

(BTW the slave quater location, you can change it to the far end corner of the map and surrounded by every other area so that the slaves have to gone through the whole Ibn in order to escape...)

Yes... I though to place it between the market and the farms, in a pit.

you didn't reply my problem....

There are some skoomas in the cheat chest. Indayrin is the man you need in Riften for that.

There are some skoomas in the cheat chest. Indayrin is the man you need in Riften for that.

I see... Thanks...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49923-things-in-the-dark/?p=1835693 

The link above is an old post in this forum that refers to the same issue I am having.  (Post#1561 by RandomDragon464)

He was unable to solve it here but I will try anyway.

The quest stage is "The Lurking Fear" when the player is asked to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth. Two things bug out when this stage occurs.

#1. The map marker goes to the Derleth Farm near Markarth.

#2. None of the citizens of Windhelm respond to questions. And I mean NONE OF THEM. From the palace to the Grey Quarter to the Catacombs.

Setstage advice doesn't help. Examples: "setstage atid1begin" and "setstage atid0falmer"  I tried dozens of codes ending from 100 -300 in increments of ten. No luck.

Derleth (with the quest arrow on his head) does not respond to dialogue.

One of the setstage codes changed the quest directing me to Frabbi, but talking to her she says, (paraphrasing), "We are underground, surrounded by creatures. We were poisoned and you were out for a long time. You should talk to Daithe...".  But Frabbi says this while standing outside the Windhelm stables. We are not underground. The map marker is now off the map in an area that the player cannot get to (near the IBM entrance).

So I made fruitless attempts to travel to Daithe by simply locating the underground area in question and I did succeed in finding my way down there - but - getting there made everyone hostile to my character because I crossed thru several taboo areas where slaves are not allowed to be, plus I didn't have the correct slave chains and collar. Even trying TCAI and stopcombat and setav aggression 0 on the falmer guards and Chaurus did not help.

The buttons in slave quarters 2 and the dialogue to reset everything was also to no avail.

Walked through the quest 3 times "The Lurking Fear" and it triggers this way every time.

... anyone?

The link above is an old post in this forum that refers to the same issue I am having.  (Post#1561 by RandomDragon464)

The quest stage is "The Lurking Fear" when the player is asked to interrogate the citizens of Windhelm about Daron Derleth. Two things bug out when this stage occurs.

#2. None of the citizens of Windhelm respond to questions. And I mean NONE OF THEM. From the palace to the Grey Quarter to the Catacombs.

Setstage advice doesn't help. Examples: "setstage atid1begin" and "setstage atid0falmer"  I tried dozens of codes ending from 100 -300 in increments of ten. No luck.

One of the setstage codes changed the quest directing me to Frabbi, but talking to her she says, (paraphrasing), "We are underground, surrounded by creatures. We were poisoned and you were out for a long time. You should talk to Daithe...".  But Frabbi says this while standing outside the Windhelm stables. We are not underground. The map marker is now off the map in an area that the player cannot get to (near the IBM entrance).

So I made fruitless attempts to travel to Daithe by simply locating the underground area in question and I did succeed in finding my way down there - but - getting there made everyone hostile to my character because I crossed thru several taboo areas where slaves are not allowed to be, plus I didn't have the correct slave chains and collar. Even trying TCAI and stopcombat and setav aggression 0 on the falmer guards and Chaurus did not help.

The buttons in slave quarters 2 and the dialogue to reset everything was also to no avail.

Walked through the quest 3 times "The Lurking Fear" and it triggers this way every time.

... anyone?

Hl,  about your problem concerning "the lurking fear" the right setstage is atid1falmer 60 so you can skip the issue.

good luck

... anyone?

Hl,  about your problem concerning "the lurking fear" the right setstage is atid1falmer 60 so you can skip the issue.

good luck

The unconsequential characters work, strangely... the dialogues only have as conditionnal dunmerrace and the stage...

I'll move this damn sadren valor to windhelm, I promise !

In my opinion If you put it in a pit it is hard for the slaves to move around... the slave are should be as far as escape(borders)as possible... you can also place a tall fence or walls or big a*s cage to make it more dread looking... and lower the ground a bit but not too low until becoming a pit... and if possible make the slaves surrounded by walls/fence/cage and slavers(guards) in tight area so it make the area congested and that will put the sense of uncomfortableness to the slaves and/or the PC... and instead of giving their own cell for each quarter make it like those hunting shacks in skyrim... or just an open area so that there will be little to no maintenance shown from the slavers to the slaves... and to lower the slaves hope put dead bodies and/or badly injured people around the slave quarters with marker saying they tried to escape... other than that you can also put a stage at the centre of the salve quarters for execution and/or torturing of insubordinate slave(s)... 

[this may be edited when more ideas came to light]

Hello again, sorry for be a plagued user that gets all bugs, but i have 3 quests telling me to speak with Daithe and when i do, there is no dialogue option for then, just the SLEN(sexlab eager NPCs), Debug, Task(with will send me over and over again to the warmonger to fuck the falmer) and one more i dont remember but is useless too. As for Frabbi i have two quests with her too, i was able to fullfill one when i sae her chopping blocks in mushroom farm but 1 of the remaining quest was like Daithe(no option for fullfill) and now i don't know where she are(it points to IBN fishery@thienthu, but is a second door invisible). The quest i can't fullfill even talking to Frabbi is the first one, the first time you must speak to Frabbi.

Just got one question. When my chacrecter wakes up in slave quarter, she is the only one naked in the cell. Everyone else at least got some rug clothes. Does that mean my charecter is amount the lowest meat slave? If so shouldn't she wake up along with other meat slaves? As there are some cells only for meat slave.

know, you have to find some clothes...

You're not a meat slave, but not so far...