What I'm simply trying to figure out is where is Hashep? I swear it feels like I've looked everywhere.

She's a falmer with dreadlocks, in the farm zone.

yes there is a way out to not be a falmer slave.

if I remember right you will lose gear though.

Yes, freedom have a cost.

I feel like the beginning part could use to be a little shorter. You can only do "Talk to all the dark elves, then talk to whatsherface, then talk to dark elves some more" only so often until it gets a bit tedious.

Also, I ran into a bug that someone else earlier mentioned as well, the quest marker is pointing me towards a guy in a house near Markarth yet neither he or his wife got any dialog options. Maybe something in the progression went weird since my objective is to question the citizens of Windhelm (again...) and it felt really weird that it pointed to basically the opposite end of Skyrim. using console commands to just finish the quest did not do anything either (unless I need to be in the right spot as well) so I am basically stuck now

I feel like the beginning part could use to be a little shorter. You can only do "Talk to all the dark elves, then talk to whatsherface, then talk to dark elves some more" only so often until it gets a bit tedious.

Also, I ran into a bug that someone else earlier mentioned as well, the quest marker is pointing me towards a guy in a house near Markarth yet neither he or his wife got any dialog options. Maybe something in the progression went weird since my objective is to question the citizens of Windhelm (again...) and it felt really weird that it pointed to basically the opposite end of Skyrim. using console commands to just finish the quest did not do anything either (unless I need to be in the right spot as well) so I am basically stuck now

Surely it's linked to Azenith derleth... she lives in that farm, but moves to Windhelm.

Just wait, it should fix that problem (the NPC will move).

Hi, Delzaron. Do you think it is possible to add the bounty quest in the coming version? I mean if player in the end of slavery quest choose to escape from IBN, shouldn't the slaver of pure falmer try to recapture the escaped slave (even for keeping the secret of entry of IBN)?

Noted !

About TID, I'm still blocked by the city reorganization : I wish to place the Chaur Tegoth altar at the center... but it need I reorganize all the quarters...

I think the slave quests are stuck in a loop. I'm doing a bunch of Hashep quests, and every time the game says I've been a good slave and to talk to Dathie, then Daithe just tells me to report to Hashep. My slave note must be insanely high by now.

Basically, how do I transition to the 2 : Underworld war (Main quest).

I think the slave quests are stuck in a loop. I'm doing a bunch of Hashep quests, and every time the game says I've been a good slave and to talk to Dathie, then Daithe just tells me to report to Hashep. My slave note must be insanely high by now.

Basically, how do I transition to the 2 : Underworld war (Main quest).

Yes, that's a loop...

finish the atid1slave quest by console, and use also console to complete the slavetaskquests. You'll get the next one.

Same issue as Ceretraks, quest to question Windhelm citizens not progressing, points towards farm near Markath but no dialogue from the farmers, I used the console to progress, and now I have two markers, and no one to question at either one - no Azenith anywhere, I pickpocketed Fadren Valor and opened the butchery door to North Ibn, but all I get are hostile falmers and still no Azenith and still no dialogue with Derleth farmer boy  in Markarth (although he has a translucent Thing in the Dark woman with him now). 

Same issue as Ceretraks, quest to question Windhelm citizens not progressing, points towards farm near Markath but no dialogue from the farmers, I used the console to progress, and now I have two markers, and no one to question at either one - no Azenith anywhere, I pickpocketed Fadren Valor and opened the butchery door to North Ibn, but all I get are hostile falmers and still no Azenith and still no dialogue with Derleth farmer boy  in Markarth (although he has a translucent Thing in the Dark woman with him now). 

Ah, you were too fast.

Ok, I add this on the list... the quest need a rebuilt.

I at least got a save halfway through the whole "investigation" part so I can leave the quest off at a point where Frabbi does not keep following me around but yeah, things seem to be broken so far in regards to the end of what I think is the first part which sucks because what got me interested in the first place was what would have come next.

Well, while I am here I might as well mention one feeling I had, which is that I feel that the whole thing in Windhelm could maybe use to go by a bit faster. I can understand wanting some buildup and maybe some mystery but for me there were just a few too many instances of "Question people without a quest indicator telling you who". At some point I felt kinda silly essentially crossing off every dark elf I knew existed in Windhelm off a list in my mind to see who the person I had to talk to was this time (Which was not helped that most of the incorrect ones will give you no hint as to who to ask). Personally, I felt that the part where you investigate underneath the bridge would have been a great point to go from investigating to whatever comes next. Hell, I was anticipating to get ambushed there or have someone show up and while that would have been the obvious thing to happen, the fact it didn't just felt kinda disappointing in a "Oh, guess I am not done with this yet" kinda way.

I'm not saying to remove all the beginning stuff entirely. I am sure there are people who enjoyed it even if it didn't really do anything for me. I just kinda feel that it is a bit too long, especially since judging by the description of the mod the whole Windhelm part feels more like a lead-in into the actual focus of the mod. Who knows, maybe I wouldnt be here writing this much about it if I hadnt had to stop there thanks to a bug but I am curious how other people feel about it.

Edit: I will probably go back to this mod once that issue has been fixed/someone found a workaround or trick to it though.

I at least got a save halfway through the whole "investigation" part so I can leave the quest off at a point where Frabbi does not keep following me around but yeah, things seem to be broken so far in regards to the end of what I think is the first part which sucks because what got me interested in the first place was what would have come next.

Well, while I am here I might as well mention one feeling I had, which is that I feel that the whole thing in Windhelm could maybe use to go by a bit faster.

You can bypass the investigation portion entirely if you have the mod enabled within Simple Slavery. You'll get essentially teleported into the mod's slavery content after your bought at auction.

Thanks to ReMeDy's tip I finally managed to get underground after all. Sadly I seem to have run into the same problem that other's mentioned now and I got the problem of my vision being entirely black. I figured I should wait a bit to see if it goes away (since someone mentioned that it can go away after some time) but after a few minutes nothing seemed to happen. I was able to move around and ended up getting out of the slave quarter room though that didn't help at all.

Thing to note: I did all of that while at the start of the second half of the investigation quest, since I had no save prior to starting it and that one did not get interrupted when I got down there which probably does not help matters. I now got two quests to talk to Frabbi (Hurray...) and both quest markers seems to either point towards the door leading to Ibn while in the slave quarter room, or to the slave quarter room while I am outside so who knows where she is at (Main map marker only pointed towards an area presumably underground close to where I am at, so not helpful at all).

So, any tips/workarounds to that problem and for any future things that can/will break just to be sure? At least I was smart enough to save on a different file while down there and keep the old save in case this is unsalvagable after all.

The small world is enlighted... you could try to modify the small word date by setting it, and remove the stones which serve as roof. It will allow the tamriel climate to be applied to Ibn small world.

Aboutt hat quest, I know the problem

The problem is I never succed to redone the city as I wanted... so I'm a little blocked.

Hi,

I just begin this mod. But I have a problem. After see the sign, the ambush failed after the message "you feel a presence behind (I see nothing it's normal) anyway, I continue the dialogue.

And chose "it was here etc."

After that another dialogue and finally she tells me To find the warlock in Windhelm... the marker is situated at other side of the world :/

I know that question has already asked and the solution surely proposed.

But I want To continue this awesome mod and still stucked in this quest.

Thanks for any advice, I stay tune.

Ty again.

I think this mod is broke. 

I installed it and no issue installing. i have simple slavery and also set it to 90% in prison overhaul.

My character after spending her jail sentence got sent to the auction. then it teleported me to this mod after being bid on. I arrived in what i am guessing is a small room and the location is ibn. 

I could hear falmer. BUT everything is black. For a moment i thought i had a blindfold on. Nope. Using the map i moved to where i guessed was the door to the room i started in. i opened a door. loading screen and then i am outside that room/hut. I can hear Falmer and music and shuffling . BUT my screen just remains black. 

Why cant i see anything at all at the location of this mod?????? I can access map so its not my screen. I can even open my inventory and see what i have. BUT no blindfold and no vision. I tried saving the game and loading it again incase it glitched. BUT nothing :( 

Help! i am close to uninstalling this as right now it seems as buggy as hell.

I think this mod is broke. 

I installed it and no issue installing. i have simple slavery and also set it to 90% in prison overhaul.

My character after spending her jail sentence got sent to the auction. then it teleported me to this mod after being bid on. I arrived in what i am guessing is a small room and the location is ibn. 

I could hear falmer. BUT everything is black. For a moment i thought i had a blindfold on. Nope. Using the map i moved to where i guessed was the door to the room i started in. i opened a door. loading screen and then i am outside that room/hut. I can hear Falmer and music and shuffling . BUT my screen just remains black. 

Why cant i see anything at all at the location of this mod?????? I can access map so its not my screen. I can even open my inventory and see what i have. BUT no blindfold and no vision. I tried saving the game and loading it again incase it glitched. BUT nothing :(

Help! i am close to uninstalling this as right now it seems as buggy as hell.

I tesed it yesterday, and I agree : some major scripts seems corrupted.

By the way, that's an opportunity.

As you know, I'm rebuilding the city... a new city implies new quests and content.

So, I'llbe able to supress some quests and replace it by others.

I'll made the proposals with a poll.

i'm in holliday, so I have some time...

So, about the poll :

- change the introduction part (propose your ideas)

- change the slave part (propose your idea). I already have one : the first part will be mine, and the discovery of life as a falmer slave. The second part will be the tasks. The third one is the plot and the acces to the servant statut. For each part, an escape plan can be made (of course, the success will depend of you and your knowledge about Ibn).

- Servant part : I already planned to modify the slavery framework... it can be an opportunity to develop a slaves management for the player (for example, player becomes slaver : he receive a client order about a slave. Player buy a girl, train her, and bring her to the client. If the girl fit the clients specifications, player earn all the money).

- The main quest : The idea is to keep the plot about the underground empire. Player will be send accross skyrim to recruit some agents, and to create local Chaur Tegoth cults (these cults will serve as bases for falmers expension).

- the end will be keeped at it is (I'll reone the quests if needed): free or banish Chaur Tegoth (the second result will cause your horrible death).

The small world is now pretty different... for example, I'm now able to build real farmland, so I'll create more farmers...

Hey, so I know you get a ton of questions, but I'm stuck too. I'm in Ibn, the quest says to find Frabbi, and like others have mentioned it points me to the Fishery, which is a deadend. I saw your post to someone else saying to look in the farm area, but I haven't seen anything. The only thing I've seen so far from talking to NPCs is dialogs related to "Daithe sent me to you" but from what I understand those are all related to the slavery path for starting this mod, whereas I just used the regular Windhelm path.

So, two questions, how can I find Frabbi, and how can I find Daithe if I didn't do the slavery start to this mod? Or is Daithe not part of the story in that case, and I'm supposed to ignore those dialog options?

Thanks.

Hey, so I know you get a ton of questions, but I'm stuck too. I'm in Ibn, the quest says to find Frabbi, and like others have mentioned it points me to the Fishery, which is a deadend. I saw your post to someone else saying to look in the farm area, but I haven't seen anything. The only thing I've seen so far from talking to NPCs is dialogs related to "Daithe sent me to you" but from what I understand those are all related to the slavery path for starting this mod, whereas I just used the regular Windhelm path.

So, two questions, how can I find Frabbi, and how can I find Daithe if I didn't do the slavery start to this mod? Or is Daithe not part of the story in that case, and I'm supposed to ignore those dialog options?

Thanks.

Frabbi is in the farm zone. Daithe is necessary if you're a slave. If you're a servant, don't mind of her.

I have some thoughts and ideas about this. :) I hope its ok to show them.

I speak only for myself but i feel sure some may agree. For me, this Mod is desirable as a slave option for my female player. I like Simple Slavery and the idea that from various scenarios ( 1. Prison Overhaul Mod release from jail has an option that the guards sell you to the simple slavery slave auctions. 2. Kidnapped Redux mod has an option that after being used as a kidnapped victim your sold to the simple slavery auctions 3. Also i think Defeat mod has an option where you can set the post-assault outcome to simple slavery.) Then i set up my simple slavery to have a few possibilities that i will never be able to predict. Either Things in the dark or Red Wave ( sexlab stories sexslave ship). 

Having been sold to the Falmer Ibn slave zone, my hopes for my following time as a falmer slave would be this:

I arrive confused, bound and naked and in a room full of similar female victims. I find out from talking to the others that this is a Falmer underground city where females are kept as sex slaves who are either punished and used forcefully in sex torture apparatus ( ie stocks, Xcross etc) and then bred by all who reside there ( Falmer, Charus and other possibly maybe added beasts such as Rats, Spiders, Reikling, Draugr or any other dark underground creatures ) as well as human falmer warriors and masters/Mistresses. 

If i behave and consent i am rewarded with better lodging and treated as a prized sex slave, maybe allowed to work at the tavern as a sex wench and server or entertaining warriors in and falmer barracks, or used and hired by masters and their parties for entertainment. So how i react will depict how i am treated.

But the worse is a beating, or held in a cage or kicked out into the city streets and raped, tortured and alone, not killed. 

If i am a bad slave maybe there could be a Breeding Kennels where i am literally kept and used to be heavily mated by either falmer or various chosen beasts.

Escape will become a big choice maybe as time progresses. Either because i am rebelious and therefore tortured and raped and all i want is to escape or after being treated well and seen as a prized slave i just in time decide i wish to leave and go to the surface. Either way maybe a quest where i find and talk with a fellow slave who is maybe an old lady and once in her youth found a way out but is too old now to try. The quest can be detailed and long with miniquests leading to a final escape plan and route or a quick easy map given that i follow to get out. But its risky and capture should be possible and likely if i am not cautious and lucky. 

As a slave this allows me to either remain as a slave in Ibn for as long as i wish or leave and go back to adventuring as a free girl again. 

Maybe an option if i behave and spend a certain amount of time as a treasured prized slave ( could be a few weeks as a prized slave) , i am one day given my freedom and uncollared and set free as a final reward. ( maybe given a pass to return as and when i wish).

This all then allows for various mission/quests and stories to be added into this world in Ibn. Small quests maybe that various NPC's give me. If i escape to the surface there can always be a risk that i am recaptured and sent back to Ibn. Maybe via Defeat, or Prison overhaul or kidnapped redux. or This mod has a added possiblilty of a gang/patrol of falmer or hired bandits ( bounty hunters) that seek you out and track you down only to rape you and then drag you back to a punishing and re-collaring in Ibn. 

Other slave tasks in Ibn can be mining, ( maybe the mines there have random days you are sent to mine.), Tavern prostitution as a tavern wench, general purpose slave where you farm or fish or just kept in one of the falmer homes for a period of the day. Maybe caged in a cage in an open market area and falmer just pass by and sexually use you as and when they wish, Rat bitch ( maybe kept in a pit with rats and used as a breeding bitch to them).

Maybe a slave if prized and behaves is promoted to a servant with more freedom and able to wear clothes and treated less harshly. maybe allowed to then go on patrols as a patrols sex slave that a patrol on the surface just enjoys on there missions. 

I know this is a lot of silly ideas and possibly not realistic but maybe it can awaken more ideas to give this great mod more depth, options and freedom. Its a fantastic map and location that is crying out for immersion and detail in quests and stories. :)