10 hours ago, GleamingLies said:

I don't think there is a MCM feature in this mod. If you need to confirm it's installed go to Windhelm's bridge and look for Frabbi around near the back of the stables. Alternatively, i think you can talk to NPCs in Windhelm and there should be an option along the lines of "is there something suspicious going on"

No MCM for now, sorry !

9 hours ago, Battle.cry said:

Although... 

Stucked in getting information about Derleth Woman and that I should interogate citizens of Windhelm to gain some information on him, but 1) nobody tells me anything 2) the quest marker is pointing directly to the Derleth farm all the way to Markarth. There are 2 NPC in there, one has the marker but both refuses to talk to me... :confused:

5 hours ago, atsidi said:

I have this same issue. The marker points to the Derleth farm, no one there has anything to say. In Windhelm, everyone seems to have the usual conversation choices. Nothing about TID. I've tried both the Nords and Dark Elves there, but can't move the quest forward. Did I miss a step?

I know that bug.... strangely, the dunmers NPCs from other mods works well (like unconsequece NPCs, or even my own NPCs, like Asilia in NMM).

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

No MCM for now, sorry !

I know that bug.... strangely, the dunmers NPCs from other mods works well (like unconsequece NPCs, or even my own NPCs, like Asilia in NMM).

spoiler

The only thing I've found was some butcher house where three chaurus appeared but i guess I shouldnt be there yet. Other then that, nothing...

will try to reinstall the mod tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Battle.cry said:

spoiler

The only thing I've found was some butcher house where three chaurus appeared but i guess I shouldnt be there yet. Other then that, nothing...

will try to reinstall the mod tomorrow.

this house is important : it's here Frabbi will be (censored)

I found the source of my problem in Windhelm. Looks like Open Cities does not work with TID. To get the residents to speak to me, I had to go to the stone by the main gate, enter the city that way, and magically everyone had something to say.

1 hour ago, atsidi said:

I found the source of my problem in Windhelm. Looks like Open Cities does not work with TID. To get the residents to speak to me, I had to go to the stone by the main gate, enter the city that way, and magically everyone had something to say.

That's a fun mod conflict !

14 hours ago, atsidi said:

12 hours ago, Delzaron said:

That's a fun mod conflict !

I dont have open cities so thats not the problem for me...

anyway, setstage worked so I am able to continue now :smile:

Im sorry but this mods is very bugy for me :confused::frown:

at most parts I am able to move ahead with setstage but now Im stucked because I cant see the setstage command on the main page of this mode. 

I did some of the quest for Deithe, milk, chaurus, Kerek,... But even when the game told me "Slave rep: 6 - Im good slave, maybe i can get some reward" , Deithe was still saying only " you work for me, move!" So I activated the debug button once and went back to Deithe to ask for better tasks. She told me about digging and quest "tunneling" started with sub-quest "follow Deithe to your new work location" but she refuses to move. I've waited some hours but still nothing. Frabbi is here, even some dude (slave) is here but nothing happens now. 

Can I get setstages for this quest please? ... 

EDIT: I've figured out the command but it doesnt help... any advice? :confused: tried the whole quest from start, before activation of it. nothing, still same problem :confused:  Can you tell me where we are suppose to go? maybe if I go there and teleport her to me it will work...

25 minutes ago, Battle.cry said:

EDIT: I've figured out the command but it doesnt help... any advice? :confused: tried the whole quest from start, before activation of it. nothing, still same problem :confused:  Can you tell me where we are suppose to go? maybe if I go there and teleport her to me it will work...

if i remember right it is called "forgotten animu(something or another)" it would be past the warmonger area (if memory serves).

1 hour ago, valcon767 said:

if i remember right it is called "forgotten animu(something or another)" it would be past the warmonger area (if memory serves).

got it, thanks :smile: 

Now Velen gave me task to clean "the room". sadly I can't figure out which room in the area :smiley: clean every room that is there, found no evidence. There is room behind him with someone on the throne of some kind but the gate is unopenable so i guess thats not the case. will keep looking though :tongue:

On 4/27/2017 at 7:15 AM, Delzaron said:

the script I used is from Maria Eden... surely there is a problem with the event on update...

Best way will be just removing that script, and let Maria eden or milk mod economy anime the milk pumpts (so, no milk pumps animations with TID alone).

Hi I am having the same issue with Pearl Juice, is there a fix?

3 hours ago, aljustineg said:

is there some skip option here now cause the investigation part is kinda long and i already finish that part i just wanna continue mine where my pc is already enslaved

Yes : simple slavery, or the chaurus statue near helgen cave exit.

5 hours ago, LabelDegree said:

Im a bit stuck, im up to the part in 1 of the quests where i have to ask windhelm citizens about Derleth but the quest marker leads right to Derleth himself and there is no dialogue options. Is there any1 in particular that i need to talk to, to progress or is something broken. 

Try to talk to Asilia, from NMM : strangely, she works...

Unconsequential NPCs works too...

Maybe Doran Derleth will work too.

i have tried the skip option on the cave near helgen ive encountered alot of bugs where i can ask some npc for a slave task like the stable trainer or the mutator falmer also on my slave task about minning ore is bug too where my char hasnt mine yet but the quest was finish in about 3 min so get a decrease on slave note also after finishing  your task on theoraeg after finishing it and getting another slave task will lead me again to theoraeg 

already started on a new game

17 hours ago, LabelDegree said:

Im a bit stuck, im up to the part in 1 of the quests where i have to ask windhelm citizens about Derleth but the quest marker leads right to Derleth himself and there is no dialogue options. Is there any1 in particular that i need to talk to, to progress or is something broken. 

yeah, some people have that bug. 

some one mentioned that there is conflict with "open cities" mod. (Also, if you have that mod, try simply to enter the city via the gate)

otherwise, just setstage it. I think the command was "setstage aTID1Falmer 60" without the quotes, but im not sure. check few pages back for reactions to my post about the same problem.

6 hours ago, aljustineg said:

i have tried the skip option on the cave near helgen ive encountered alot of bugs where i can ask some npc for a slave task like the stable trainer or the mutator falmer also on my slave task about minning ore is bug too where my char hasnt mine yet but the quest was finish in about 3 min so get a decrease on slave note also after finishing  your task on theoraeg after finishing it and getting another slave task will lead me again to theoraeg 

already started on a new game

id like to know if anyone experiences bug on using the skip option outside helgen cave or is it just a mod causing it cause im using skyrim unbound with non dragons and not a dragonborn option 

Save me please... 

2 days of searching but still didn't found anything...

Velen tells me to clean "this" room and I am suppose to find some documents for Azenith. I don't know which room he meant, I think I've searched every room not only in the area but in the whole Ibn dang it... The only thing I've found is some dwarven schematic right on his table but it didn't triggered anything nor Azenith have something say about it... 

Hi Delzaron. I was wondering, is there a way to remove a very specific script from your mod. The one that keeps the pumps on players' breasts after using the milk machine, and mainly makes your stamina go nuts. I've read in this topic that there is one such script, but I don't know which one is it. Some user mentioned editing the save file woth a hex editor, does that solve the problem?
Please reply...

5 hours ago, Dr. Erebus said:

Hi Delzaron. I was wondering, is there a way to remove a very specific script from your mod. The one that keeps the pumps on players' breasts after using the milk machine, and mainly makes your stamina go nuts. I've read in this topic that there is one such script, but I don't know which one is it. Some user mentioned editing the save file woth a hex editor, does that solve the problem?
Please reply...

Sure.

Elilinate it from the scripts folder (look for dwemer, or milkpump...)