Hello

Frist i want to thank for this nice mod and the helpful post here whit them i could overcome most of the bugs in this mod but now i am stuck at the tunneling... quest where it says i should follow daithe she stands there and do nothink frabbi and a other male came too but no one is going anywhere i tried waiting sleeping doing a quest i evene tried to moveto daithe to me (when i was in the mines btw i dont know where she should bring me) and i dont know the Code for setstage for this quest ...

well some Bugs i found (dont know if the are mentiond):

Sadri isnt marked needed around 15mins running around to find his shop (think is a bug)

Then intergogate citzens in windhelm (just a reminder it gives setstage for that )

when you become frist a slave you should talk to frabbi but by me she walked fast out of the room and was gone her marker was then in windhelm and some other Locations( went in earlier save to get her id went in my new safe and moveto Player her )

the debug Buttons (couldnt find what they do and pressed them after my quest messed up i still needed to do them just i was told to talk to pepole who didnt wanted to talk and i came to the Tunneling Task where it stucked so i reload before i pressed them and did all again with out any debug thinks there i needed to do the farm Task 2 times by the 2nd time i couldnt complet my orders but when i had done them then done a slave Task i got new orders until i was agian by the tunnenling Task where i am now stuck agian see before)

a other bug was with the chaourus breed quest  it said  i should go in the Cage i went in but after nothing happend i tried to stand in differend places and waited for some days but it still said i should go in the Cage (setstage works here )

Hello

Frist i want to thank for this nice mod and the helpful post here whit them i could overcome most of the bugs in this mod but now i am stuck at the tunneling... quest where it says i should follow daithe she stands there and do nothink frabbi and a other male came too but no one is going anywhere i tried waiting sleeping doing a quest i evene tried to moveto daithe to me (when i was in the mines btw i dont know where she should bring me) and i dont know the Code for setstage for this quest ...

well some Bugs i found (dont know if the are mentiond):

Sadri isnt marked needed around 15mins running around to find his shop (think is a bug)

Then intergogate citzens in windhelm (just a reminder it gives setstage for that )

when you become frist a slave you should talk to frabbi but by me she walked fast out of the room and was gone her marker was then in windhelm and some other Locations( went in earlier save to get her id went in my new safe and moveto Player her )

the debug Buttons (couldnt find what they do and pressed them after my quest messed up i still needed to do them just i was told to talk to pepole who didnt wanted to talk and i came to the Tunneling Task where it stucked so i reload before i pressed them and did all again with out any debug thinks there i needed to do the farm Task 2 times by the 2nd time i couldnt complet my orders but when i had done them then done a slave Task i got new orders until i was agian by the tunnenling Task where i am now stuck agian see before)

a other bug was with the chaourus breed quest  it said  i should go in the Cage i went in but after nothing happend i tried to stand in differend places and waited for some days but it still said i should go in the Cage (setstage works here )

- sadri : fixed (i hope)

- valor will drink in the inn during the previous quest, so he'll be here (i hope too)

- windhelm citizen : it's a faction problem. Solved.

- yes, she walk fast... I'm think to slow this....

- tun eling quest have some problems, due to the cell new configuration...

- valor will drink in the inn during the previous quest, so he'll be here (i hope too)

What about the breeding quest? I'm having the same problem. I think setstage could be used to get around it, but I can't figure out what the quest ID or stage is. 

What about the breeding quest? I'm having the same problem. I think setstage could be used to get around it, but I can't figure out what the quest ID or stage is. 

The breeding, it's the one when player is slave and meet Tishal, no ?

I plan to change that quest for a more "lab pet" one.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but for some reason when I am sent to the slave quarters (through Simple Slavery), I can't see anything. Everything is black. I can interact with objects but I literally have to poke around the room. I managed to enter Ibn but I still couldn't see anything.

I'm sure this has been answered before, but for some reason when I am sent to the slave quarters (through Simple Slavery), I can't see anything. Everything is black. I can interact with objects but I literally have to poke around the room. I managed to enter Ibn but I still couldn't see anything.

Yes... In fact, After AFS, I'll back on TID. On schedule :

- some small world rework (the city will be more dirty and hierarchized)

- a true slaves quarter

- slave part divided in several quests : player will need to get a upper rank to live his current position (for example, slave in slave quarter can't go to farms or servan quarter. Slaves in servant quarter can't go to farms, etc...)

- some useless NPCs and quests deletion.

I recently came across a bug with your mod enabled while running Milk Mod Economy (MME).

The problem is basically the following:

1) When using a milking machine placed by MME the character constantly loses chunks of stamina (about 5-10% of total).
2) After using a milking machine the character keeps losing stamina in exactly the same way.
3) There seems to be no fix to this stamina loss.

Stamina loss occurs normally during milking in MME, but that behavior stops when the milking stops. For some reason, when Things in the Dark v2.11 (TID) is turned on the stamina loss behavior is not turned off. I don't know what exactly is the cause for this, but it would seem that TID is somehow interfering with MME (especially if TID does not have any fatigue loss mechanics; I haven't played it enough to know).

I recently came across a bug with your mod enabled while running Milk Mod Economy (MME).

The problem is basically the following:

1) When using a milking machine placed by MME the character constantly loses chunks of stamina (about 5-10% of total).

2) After using a milking machine the character keeps losing stamina in exactly the same way.

3) There seems to be no fix to this stamina loss.

Stamina loss occurs normally during milking in MME, but that behavior stops when the milking stops. For some reason, when Things in the Dark v2.11 (TID) is turned on the stamina loss behavior is not turned off. I don't know what exactly is the cause for this, but it would seem that TID is somehow interfering with MME (especially if TID does not have any fatigue loss mechanics; I haven't played it enough to know).

I know, the TID script linked to the milk pumps needs to be modified stongly.

(it's a problem of event onupdate).

• 2 weeks later...

new version is planned...

I was very ambitious, and planned to change all the city... but I simply can't design and place lot of buildings with the current Ibn population ! And adding stupid useless NPCs with packages is useless...

So, Little changes on the city (the east part will be reduced, slaves quarter developed, farm moved, Altar turned into a pit (more logical)...

Change will mostly concern the quests : less linear stupid missions, I'll use repeatible quests for that.

Slave part will be a little bit longer, and I'll remove some sex missions, and replace it with normal ones (kill skeevers, clean manure, mine, deliver goods, etc...).

Hey, second time going through this mod(I posted earlier in this thread). When you first get to IBN you have to meet frabbi, the first time I played through the mod she was all the way up by rorikstead. This time it says she is somewhere in the derlict pumphouse, I assume she is spawning by rorikstead again, I'm just going to set stage skip this.

I'm going to keep you updated on any bugs I run across.

Hey, second time going through this mod(I posted earlier in this thread). When you first get to IBN you have to meet frabbi, the first time I played through the mod she was all the way up by rorikstead. This time it says she is somewhere in the derlict pumphouse, I assume she is spawning by rorikstead again, I'm just going to set stage skip this.

I'm going to keep you updated on any bugs I run across.

Yes, that's a problem. Setstage it for now. I'll change that in the update.

hi i just started this mod thru Simple  Slavery, after talking with Daithe , she send me to meet the falmer (Thaereg) over and over, in a loop, after the 2nd time , it told me to talk with frabbi, but then back to the daithe and thaereg loop, how can i avoid that?

hi i just started this mod thru Simple  Slavery, after talking with Daithe , she send me to meet the falmer (Thaereg) over and over, in a loop, after the 2nd time , it told me to talk with frabbi, but then back to the daithe and thaereg loop, how can i avoid that?

the quest is randomly chosen. You can also manually trigger the slaves tasks, you just need the quests ID (in CK).

I was very ambitious, and planned to change all the city... but I simply can't design and place lot of buildings with the current Ibn population ! And adding stupid useless NPCs with packages is useless...

So, Little changes on the city (the east part will be reduced, slaves quarter developed, farm moved, Altar turned into a pit (more logical)...

Change will mostly concern the quests : less linear stupid missions, I'll use repeatible quests for that.

Slave part will be a little bit longer, and I'll remove some sex missions, and replace it with normal ones (kill skeevers, clean manure, mine, deliver goods, etc...).

Hi Delzaron.

Your mod looks awesome, so was planning to play it as a slavery possibility from simple slavery ; but then I read in the topic that the escape quest is a bit buggy. Do you plan to fix this ? It's the only thing that prevents me from discovering you work... :)

Hi Delzaron.

Your mod looks awesome, so was planning to play it as a slavery possibility from simple slavery ; but then I read in the topic that the escape quest is a bit buggy. Do you plan to fix this ? It's the only thing that prevents me from discovering you work... :)

I know.

Currently, I'm completely redone the city... and the small world (for repeatible quests). I'll also make the slavery part more sequential.

where i can find Azenith Derleth??

In her home, or in the Inn, mostly...

one of the wooden houses is her home??

her familly have a farm near markarth.

There is also the happy chaurus Inn, in Ibn.

Hi Delzaron.

I know.

Currently, I'm completely redone the city... and the small world (for repeatible quests). I'll also make the slavery part more sequential.

so i guess i ll have to wait in the inn, cuz if i leave (wich i dont know how) the falmers ll turn aggressive , thanks

Hi Delzaron.

I know.

so i guess i ll have to wait in the inn, cuz if i leave (wich i dont know how) the falmers ll turn aggressive , thanks

aggresive ? you're already a slave in Ibn, or you're still in the prologue ?

I know.

I've read this. Please think to mention somewhere when the escape quest will be stable ; I've been waiting for a long time to play your mod. :P

Thanks for you work anyway. ;)

Hi Delzaron.

I know.

i just saved Daithe (Tunneling quest), and sent me to talk to Azenith

Hi Delzaron.

I know.

i just saved Daithe (Tunneling quest), and sent me to talk to Azenith

she must be in the inn. If she's trapped somewhere (it can happen) setstage.

where is Seath location? also is there any place where i can get the refIDs from the npcs  so i dont have to ask everytime  i cant find them, and just teleport to them? 

In the Barracks, surely, or patroling in the city.