is there multiple ways to start the quest?

Yes.

1 : the prologue.

2 : simple slavery

3 : the statue near Helgen cave exit

Does SD+ work well along side this?

No, it will cause a conflict is fyou enslaved by SD+ by an Ibn falmer.

Yes.

Alright so if i understand the city is right underneath blackreach? What happens if you go there by other means? does the quest still play? or are you targeted as a hostile? I mean are you able to reach the city without doing the quest if you wanted?

Yes.

Alright so if i understand the city is right underneath blackreach? What happens if you go there by other means? does the quest still play? or are you targeted as a hostile? I mean are you able to reach the city without doing the quest if you wanted?

I want to know as well since I can't seem to find the city and I am eager to start the slaver quest...

Yes.

Yes.

I want to know as well since I can't seem to find the city and I am eager to start the slaver quest...

The city is near Markart.... it's bellow a mountain in the Reach (between Falkreath and Markarth).

If you want to skip the slave part, use the chaurs statue near helgen cave exit.

Thank you Delzaron!! I managed to find both so I can now start exploring Ibn.

One thing I noticed though is that when I bring slaves to the NPCs I do not get any options to train the slaves (or am I supposed to use paired actors?) or sell them to the auction people. I got all the pre-req mods so I am wondering if I missed a quest or something. Cheers.

One thing I noticed though is that when I bring slaves to the NPCs I do not get any options to train the slaves (or am I supposed to use paired actors?) or sell them to the auction people. I got all the pre-req mods so I am wondering if I missed a quest or something. Cheers.

There is a basic dialogue framework for managing slaves.

Just started a new game and came across Azenith Dereleth in front of Rifton, where she got attacked by the guards, the horses from the stable and whatever else was around.
Luckily she's essential, but is this intended?

P.s.: Falen Vador was there to and flew from the action.

Just started a new game and came across Azenith Dereleth in front of Rifton, where she got attacked by the guards, the horses from the stable and whatever else was around.

Luckily she's essential, but is this intended?

P.s.: Falen Vador was there to and flew from the action.

Why she's at Riften ? She have nothing to do in that city.

By the way, I'm tryting to change Ibn city... what do you change in that city ?

There is a basic dialogue framework for managing slaves.

I see! Though are the animals in the training stable supposed to be unusable and have no dialogue? I was wishing to have them train some slaves. 

Why she's at Riften ? She have nothing to do in that city.

By the way, I'm tryting to change Ibn city... what do you change in that city ?

She wasn't in Rifton, but in front of it and so was Falen.

i edited nothing in your mod except for adding USLEEP changes for compatibilities sake.

And if you downloaded the file i send you for testing then please don't use it for modding.

it's localized following Bethesdas own standard but the CK doesn't support it.

if you want to use this USLEEP patched file, then you'll have to de-localize it first.

Azenith - wanders. I have found her all over Skyrim, and she attacks everything.

I normally "set unconscious 1", "stop combat", and move her back to Ibn before she does more damage.

And maybe resurrect a few of the people she killed.

Azenith is the only one with this problem, although Boethla wanders too. At least she does not kill things.

Biggest problems for me: Quest markers are only suggestions, and frequently wrong. Often point to Fishery.

No animations are listed in requirements, but a missing animation almost always breaks the scene.

Requires a setstage to get it going again.

List of refids is absolutely required to find / moveto some of the Quest targets. Thank heavens for "save funclist 1". "movetoqt" helps - sometimes.

Tes5Edit also required for Quest IDs.

Delzaron it is an indication of how great your mods are that I find it worth investing this much time in them - and they are great!

Azenith - wanders. I have found her all over Skyrim, and she attacks everything.

I normally "set unconscious 1", "stop combat", and move her back to Ibn before she does more damage.

And maybe resurrect a few of the people she killed.

Azenith is the only one with this problem, although Boethla wanders too. At least she does not kill things.

Biggest problems for me: Quest markers are only suggestions, and frequently wrong. Often point to Fishery.

No animations are listed in requirements, but a missing animation almost always breaks the scene.

Requires a setstage to get it going again.

List of refids is absolutely required to find / moveto some of the Quest targets. Thank heavens for "save funclist 1". "movetoqt" helps - sometimes.

Tes5Edit also required for Quest IDs.

Delzaron it is an indication of how great your mods are that I find it worth investing this much time in them - and they are great!

Azenith, or Azhra ?

Yes, I know for that fucking fishery problem... I plan to redone the city, and to redone that damn fishery cell entirely.

A missing animation ? the mod doesn't contain custom animations (Night Mistress Mansion is the only one I made with special animations)

I know the mod still need some polishing... I need to redone the city first, and that's a problem...

A missing animation ? the mod doesn't contain custom animations (Night Mistress Mansion is the only one I made with special animations)

i'm sure he meant SexLab animations, because if you're overspecific with the animation tags, then SL will just end.

And if you don't catch this end event from SL, then your quest get's stuck.

i'm sure he meant SexLab animations, because if you're overspecific with the animation tags, then SL will just end.

It took me quite a bit of searching to find a Chaurus animation. And that one is pretty central to this mod...

Never did find a "young dark larva"...

Delzaron if you would list the SLAL animation packs you use - that would help a lot.

Ah, a hook problem, surely...

I feel the need to add:

Delzaron I love your zones, your story, your Quest progression, my player suite, my suite slaves.

And pretty much all your features.

Transitioning between Ibn and Skyrim is a problem. I added all your transport spells from AFS using additem.

Makes getting around faster, even if the locations are not ideal.

Not sure which TID Quest should give me Transport to Temple - I added that one too. Simply too useful.

Did I mention Thanks for using a consistent naming convention? "aTID" helps a lot.

Before I forget to mention it:

Slaves being executed don't actually wind up dead. They just fall down in bleedout.

My follower I sacrificed had her head chopped off, then stood back up and would happily converse. Kind of creepy, talking to a headless person.

These were all not essential but acted follower-protected. Maybe remove any follower tags before execution.

They all died when I stuck a sword in them.

Before I forget to mention it:

Slaves being executed don't actually wind up dead. They just fall down in bleedout.

My follower I sacrificed had her head chopped off, then stood back up and would happily converse. Kind of creepy, talking to a headless person.

These were all not essential but acted follower-protected. Maybe remove any follower tags before execution.

They all died when I stuck a sword in them.

i would recommend he filters protected and essential people out so those can't be executed or enslaved. Avoids breaking things&stuff.

Yep... and it's easy to do (just checking the actor base...)