17.5 SLAL pack updated, fixing some tag error(again I know), and add 2 new animations.

and animobject mod update to 1.03, fixing some texture path in this, now it shouldn't need any ZAZ support.  

PLZ post any problem you have with the new pack and animobject mod, I may not be able to reply you in the next few days.

Hey FunnyBizness any chance you can redo the furniture animations (specifically the table ones) without the actual furniture object? I like the animations but they don't always fit te scene I want to set up.

There is quick way to hack this, since FunnyBiz himself doesn't use furniture spawn, all furniture spawn in SLAL pack are planted by me, you just need to removing a animobject mod in your setup and reapply json data, the animations will still run, but without any furniture.

Now I seriously lack space for necro animations! We're lucky you actually took a break from those, Funnybizness, otherwise I don't know how I would be able to follow! :lol:

Great work as always, it's really a pleasure to keep being brutal!

Hey FunnyBizness any chance you can redo the furniture animations (specifically the table ones) without the actual furniture object? I like the animations but they don't always fit te scene I want to set up.

There is quick way to hack this, since FunnyBiz himself doesn't use furniture spawn, all furniture spawn in SLAL pack are planted by me, you just need to removing a animobject mod in your setup and reapply json data, the animations will still run, but without any furniture.

Cool, I'll try this. Thx!

i get error 9 out of bounds with fnis but when i use the fix from fore i get error 2023 how do i fix this ?

Reading back a ways on a thread before posting will often get you the answer you are looking for if the problem you are seeing is common (and yes, the problem you are seeing is common and the answer has been repeated here several times).

Save yourself time waiting for answers, read back a ways as a habit. You might also stumble across the answer for something that bothered you but it didn't occur to you to ask about it or find tips about the mod that will make it even better for you.

i get that waxenfigure but i if i couldnt find it in 148 pages i am gonna ask for a awsner  could you please help me with this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/page-134?do=findComment&comment=1559422

Look at number 4 in Bytion's post. The link to Fore's hotfix will give you the file from Google Drive. Put it in your GenerateFNISForUsers file replacing the exe there. Make a back-up of the old exe first if you wish.

And in the future... read back a few pages   :D

Greetings, I had a bit of a question. For your animations the men's privacy and the woman's privacy (I use HDT moveable bits) never seems to line up for me, so I always adjust and sometimes I am not quite able to get it right, so I was wondering do you animate for a bigger female? About as tall as the male? That will give me a better idea of how to adjust them in the future, since I only play Redguards and my game usually ends up with a Redguard/Nord kind of thing going on.

Either way, thank you for your animations :) They have become much smoother as of late, I compliment the improvements :)

-C

you mean the place where i installed it right

If you are still getting the Error(9), then do what others have mentioned.  If this is the error 2023 that you posted AFTER the initial Error(9) question

i get error 9 out of bounds with fnis but when i use the fix from fore i get error 2023 how do i fix this ?

, then post your entire FNIS results:  click into the top area, right-click and select all, copy, then paste here in spoiler tags.  Seeing the fnis output will help us to help you better.

Greetings, I had a bit of a question. For your animations the men's privacy and the woman's privacy (I use HDT moveable bits) never seems to line up for me, so I always adjust and sometimes I am not quite able to get it right, so I was wondering do you animate for a bigger female? About as tall as the male? That will give me a better idea of how to adjust them in the future, since I only play Redguards and my game usually ends up with a Redguard/Nord kind of thing going on.

Either way, thank you for your animations :) They have become much smoother as of late, I compliment the improvements :)

-C

The actors I use in 3dsmax are same size yes. I will try to make sure the privates align better. And thank you I am trying to create more realistic looking animations. :)

Now I seriously lack space for necro animations! We're lucky you actually took a break from those, Funnybizness, otherwise I don't know how I would be able to follow! :lol:

Great work as always, it's really a pleasure to keep being brutal!

Thank you lol Stay brutal Maragash

I run FNIS & get "Error(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array" after install SLAL HumanAnimations 2 v17.4. how to fix this?

Sorry, I've been saying read back a ways too much. Looks like the message you need is further back than is reasonable to expect people to look now in this fast updating thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48839-funnybizness-animations-and-forerunner414s-funnybiz-slal-pack-21616/?p=1559422

Is the message you need, look for the "Error 9", the link to the patch to FNIS you need is a small link that's easy to miss.

i get that waxenfigure but i if i couldnt find it in 148 pages i am gonna ask for a awsner  could you please help me with this

I had not realized that the patch was quite so far back, now further than is reasonable to expect someone to look. This thread is growing so fast.

you mean the place where i installed it right

Yes. Did you install manually, through NMM, or with MO? If you used either of the first two, I can't really help you, though it's probably in your skyrim/data directory somewhere. If you're using MO, it'll be in your mods folder, under Fores New Idles In Skyrim - FNIS\tools\generateFNIS_for_users. That's where the exe is that needs to be replaced.

Sorry, I just found out I made another mistake in human animation pack 2, a simple naming error, I reupload a new one, if you already install the old one, just replace it with this and reapply json data, it won't change anything other than the names.

Sorry, I just found out I made another mistake in human animation pack 2, a simple naming error, I reupload a new one, if you already install the old one, just replace it with this and reapply json data, it won't change anything other than the names.

Well, the speed at which FB is churning them out borders on the supernatural :D , and you're doing your mortal best to keep up. At that rate, mistakes will happen. So: no need to be sorry. Without your packs, most of us would be staring at GIFs hungrily instead of enjoying animations ingame.

Thank you, bytion.

Clear Skyrim installs?

Seriously, install Mod Organizer, learn to use it and make "Clear Skyrim installs" a thing of the past because you never install anything but SKSE and the ENB or ENBoost code directly to the base.

ok, i tried one more time. First problem: Fnis doesnt work through MO. How to do that?

second problem: what is going on with that json folder inside SLanime loaer? How to make magic him to appear and uploading anims there?

Yeah i know this can sound funny but i have no idea how this work. :/

Heyho,

I know, you're normally into more brutal things but did you ever consider making some tickling animations? Furniture for fixation already would be there, with the vanilla beds and the ZAP.

And at least you could take a goat into consideration, this was a real torture used in the Middle Ages, pouring salt over the victim's feet and a goat licks it up again ...

Clear Skyrim installs?

Seriously, install Mod Organizer, learn to use it and make "Clear Skyrim installs" a thing of the past because you never install anything but SKSE and the ENB or ENBoost code directly to the base.

ok, i tried one more time. First problem: Fnis doesnt work through MO. How to do that?

second problem: what is going on with that json folder inside SLanime loaer? How to make magic him to appear and uploading anims there?

http://wiki.step-project.com/Mod_Organizer#Recommendations --- Detailed MO installation instructions. You'll have to scroll down to find the "Third Party Programs" heading and then FNIS under that (my scroll bar has it about ha;f-way through the page).

Of course doing a whole STEP setup is better but it can take days of work.

Clear Skyrim installs?

http://wiki.step-project.com/Mod_Organizer#Recommendations --- Detailed MO installation instructions. You'll have to scroll down to find the "Third Party Programs" heading and then FNIS under that (my scroll bar has it about ha;f-way through the page).

Of course doing a whole STEP setup is better but it can take days of work.

things done until now:

I realize i need python to work it correctly so i download it and launch, and create a category. I also make a category in source folder, but i dont know... i must manually register all animations in txt file? serious?